FIFA 23

Dang117

Keepers in general on 1 v 1 situations are OP compared to previous years, what I have enjoyed is the out of area finesse shots, which if you get bang on will go in 9 times out of 10. I mainly play FUT when playing online but I do get frustrated playing people who you know have been maxing out credit cards on FIFA points, so far I've been lucky to not come across anyone who has Icon's or Hero cards but I imagine when I qualify for Champs, that's where most will pop up. Seems like there's issue with career mode's being wiped 

5 hours ago, Kyle. said:

To buy the cards necessary to complete the POTM Ronaldo SBC, it'd cost 2.6m coins. That's roughly 500 pounds in real money according to Google. For a Ronaldo card that's gone up by 1 overall.

I just had a look and his one to watch card or even base card this early into the game are probably better shouts, he will most likely get better cards throughout the game but the price for that is ridiculous and people will absolutely pay it

• 2 weeks later...

It's a shame for a series as long as this one not to have its traditional name. What worries me the most though is that this will end up with a huge clusterfuck over individual team licences and we'll be left with 2/3 games, none of which will have a full set of official teams and player likenesses.

There used to be so many football games. I remember Olympic Soccer, Viva Football, Ronaldo V-Football, Michael Owen's WLS, Chris Kamara's Street Soccer, Adidas Power Soccer, This is Football, International Superstar Soccer, Actua Soccer, David Beckham Soccer, Puma Street Soccer and Three Lions.

Those were all PS1 games off the top of my head. I'm sure there were more I've forgotten. It didn't take long after that for PES and FIFA to become the only published football games around.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Chris2K said:

It's a shame for a series as long as this one not to have its traditional name. What worries me the most though is that this will end up with a huge clusterfuck over individual team licences and we'll be left with 2/3 games, none of which will have a full set of official teams and player likenesses.

From what I read last night, the main loss for EA here is the FIFA name. They still negotiate each league license separately, so they'll still be the company with the lions share of rights going forward.