The Emirates FA Cup 2021/22

Lineker

I really don't think I can take watching ex-Doncaster Rovers turncoat Grant McCann knocking Everton out the cup here. Especially not when Rovers are the worst team in the league now to boot.

Why did Benitez take Gordon off as well!? He and Gray are the only bright sparks in the attacking area.

3 hours ago, stokeriño said:

Lewis Hall looks to be a little bit good.

He did incredibly well. Staying engaged after he lost the ball to win it back and set up Lukaku's goal was brilliant play.

Looking forward to going the match today, I do love an FA Cup game against a non-prem team. Away fans are always up for it, gives others a chance to get a ticket and had some good memories with the FA Cup. 

Curious as to what our teams gonna be and it'll be a tough game. There's rumours that Karius may start which will be interesting to see. 

Why is there weird squiggle  at the start of names on the back of Shrewsbury jerseys?

Looks like they all have an asterisk next to their name

22 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Mind charity?

Ah, i see. It looks like a really odd design choice.

lol @ Shrewsbury fans singing about Steven Gerrard slipping. He's not there lads. He can't hear you.

Glad we won by the scoreline we did and least they got to celebrate a goal 

Thought Gordon had a good game and some of the other young lads impressed, weren't intimidated or bullied off the ball just played their own game. 

7 hours ago, Hobo said:

Why is there weird squiggle  at the start of names on the back of Shrewsbury jerseys?

Looks like they all have an asterisk next to their name

Every EFL club has that, it's the Mind charity logo. The previous name/number design was for Prostate Cancer UK.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

In the latest "who cares about the fans" incident, our home game against Cardiff has been selected for the 12pm Sunday kick off. 

The first train from Cardiff into Liverpool on Sunday arrives ten minutes after the game starts. 

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...