TEW20 Real World Update: November 2021

Here is the update for November, not much this month, just the typical updates and worker additions (list in editor) along with all the changes from the WWE draft, everyone drafted is on their brands along with each brands announcers, anyone not drafted is set to no brand. beyond that not much to say beyond the usual if you see errors post them and I'll fix for next month.

An additional thing is that I'm looking at upgrading my worker picture pack for 2022, I'm retiring the KyKy images and have been building a pack with the intention of it being multipurpose across multiple wrestling booker games, the style is similar to the organic packs if being cut to size on the original images and not needing to be cut out, along with larger dimentions, 300x300, this makes them more friendly to other booking sims while also allowing them to be scaled for EWR and TEW, I'm hopefully looking to putting it out in January but since I've started this I've stopped making KyKy cuts, there are still some doing them in my Discord if you want them but I won't be continuing KyKy (sorry @mkpunk).

Enjoy

Database: November 2021
Graphics: November 2021

Workers: July 2021
Worker Expansion: June 2020
Worker Expansion contains pictures of wrestlers holding titles, along with non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

TEW Mods by TheWho87 on Discord

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date.

• Lineker pinned and featured this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

I would add a subscription channel called TSN Direct (under the Bell Media banner), it would have the smallest amount of coverage possible, and give them a deal for Rampage, On-Demand and remove the current Rampage/TSN deal. The only Rampage to air on TSN was Punk's debut.

Dynamite should be on TSN 2. While it has occasionally aired on the main channel, it is most often on TSN2.

You technically could add Dynamite to TSN Direct as On-Demand as well, but I don't know if you would want to do that for them.

I would also change The Sports Network 1 and The Sports Network 2 to TSN 1 and TSN 2, but that's up to you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic