[WIP] Wrestling Promoter Game | Need answers from the community

Cach54

Thank you!  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Between these items, what do you feel is the most important feature when you play a Wrestling Promoter Game?

• Real world characters/promotions (existing in WWE/AEW/Impact/Others)
    • Storytelling depth (engineering of the show building system)
    • Online Multiplayer (competitive multiplayer)
    • Financial management (staffs, production values, arena settings, ticket prices)
  2. 2. On which platform do you, most often, play management games?

• Mobile app
    • Web browser
    • PC game
    • Console game
  3. 3. As a player, what option do you prefer between the following financial models?

• The game must be free-to-play. I would buy in-game content sometimes.
    • I would pay a monthly fee to play the game. The content will evolve accordingly.
    • I want to buy the finished product whataver the price and play the game as long as I want. I will not buy DLC/Skins.

Hello everyone,

My name is Thomas, I have been a fan of wrestling for 20 years, a very discrete member of this board for almost 10 years also.
I have played EWR and TEW all my life and I keep playing it from time to time now.

I am now a senior technical project manager in the IT business and I am currently brainstorming on a long lasting idea of building my own Wrestling Promoter game.

I need some feedbacks from our community of wrestling connoisseurs and promotion management game players.
I have no idea if this is the right section to post this, if not, please let me know and I will move my topic or remove it from the board.

Edited by Cach54
  • Like 3