EWR December 2021 Cancelled

I am late on getting the December update so I think I might just put it off for January since I will only be able to get it finished Sunday, that said most of promotions go quiet in December as well. If you have suggestions or errors you noticed, post them here.

• Sad 1

Should you do manage to finish it on Sunday, would you release it as a 'Lite' Update and save the Full for January? Or are you going to completely cancel any/all intent on making an update this month and instead wait 'til January?

Edited by Celtinigma

17 hours ago, Celtinigma said:

Should you do manage to finish it on Sunday, would you release it as a 'Lite' Update and save the Full for January? Or are you going to completely cancel any/all intent on making an update this month and instead wait 'til January?

Full intent. I am a bit too far behind for December due to holidays and work.

• Thanks 2

The past two years are likely to be hell on @mkpunk, and he deserves some time off.

Thanks for all your work, rest up, because 2022 looks like it'll be fun.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 07/12/2021 at 17:24, WeirdViper said:

Couple small suggestions

After the spot at Wargames I would giva Cora Jade the highspots ability

Seems you can delete relationship between Charlotte and Andrade

Both have been done as has Jeff Hardy's release.

8 hours ago, Serotonin said:

Was NWA updated since the latest tapings and PPV?

It is getting a re-fresh.

As for ROH I'm torn on what I should do. Should I just remove them or should I keep them with a barebones roster including just the champs?

13 hours ago, mkpunk said:

It is getting a re-fresh.

As for ROH I'm torn on what I should do. Should I just remove them or should I keep them with a barebones roster including just the champs?

I would release all the roster except the champs, Joe Koff and Cark Silkin.

I am going through some of the relationships, tag teams and stables. Would you be interested in what I am deleting and changing?

On 13/12/2021 at 00:09, Repo_Man said:

I would release all the roster except the champs, Joe Koff and Cark Silkin.

I am going through some of the relationships, tag teams and stables. Would you be interested in what I am deleting and changing?

I agree. Keep ROH in the game and only keep the champs, Koff, and Silkin. This will allow anyone who wants to play as ROH, to re-imagine their own vision for the promotion. I was going to say, keep the talents on the roster who are getting paid into March, as I feel most of them might return, but maybe make them Open.

Change 
Hype Rockwell to CA Elliot
Delete Yoshihiro Takayama from the game.
Ken Doane is no longer an active wrestler. He is a trainer at the PC. 
Mochi Miyagi to Japanese
Katsushi Takemura to Japanese
Anthony Ogogo to British
I believe Pro Wrestling Guerrilla is spelled wrong
MLW released a bunch of wrestlers. The Beastman, Jordan Oliver, Mance Warner, Bu Du Kao, Leo Brien, 
Simon Gotch appears to have left MLW
Jacob Fatu turned face by leaving CONTRA Unit
Add booker to Jonathan Gresham since he is starting his own promotion
Jimmy Rave passed away
Cody Rhodes as a tweener

Johnny Gargano and Kyle O'Reilly are both gone from WWE

Alex Shelley left IMPACT

Relationships:
Ricochet and Kacey Cantanzaro are no longer together
Aaron Solo and Bayley are no longer together
Chris Hero and Rachel Ellering can be deleted. Hero is a non-wrestler.
Arn and Brock Anderson - blood relatives
The Halls can be deleted
Ruby Soho and Jake Something are a couple.
Kylie Rae and Isaias Velazquez are engaged.
Veda Scott and Mike Bailey are in a relationship. I believe they are engaged. 

Tag Teams:
I deleted a lot of tag teams.
2 Stars, Above the Rest, Absolute Alliance,Adrenaline Express, AeroForm, Alexander and Buck, African American Wolves, Air Boom, Alpha Bad, Alpha Males, Amazing Gulaks, American Guns, American Strong,
Armed And Dangerous, Atlas and Scott, AXIZ, Babyface Fire, Badd Company, Bearded Men From Space Station 11, Band of Brothaz,Beer Guns, Benjamin and Gable, Big Ben, Big Fudge and London, Blue Nation, 
Bliss and Cross, Bomber, Booty Call,Bones Of Connection (Contention),BRAVE, BRAVE II, Break-A-Heart Nation, Brusier and Young,
Brutal Burgers, BTY, Buddy System, Burning, Cancel Culture, Candace and Indi, Catch Point, Ciampa and Thatcher, Coast to Coast, Cole and Hardy, Cool Imagery, Country Jack, 
Crazy Pain, Creatures of the Deep, Cult 45, Daddy's Money, Daivari and Nese, Dana and Mandy, Dangerous By Design, Dark Family I and II,  Dawkins and Fulton, DCC, Deadly Venom, Decent Society, Del Rio and Rodriquez,
Demon Bunny, Derrick King Enterprises, Desi Hit Squad I & II, Devastation Corporation, Dez Peloton, Diamante and Ivelisse, Diamond Inc, Diana Hall and Kira, Diaz and Taylor
Dirty Heels, D'Milo and Stephie, Dontay's Inferno, Doom Patrol, Duke Money, Eagles and Matthews, EC3 and Tyrus, Eh Noize, Elgin and Tanahashi, Ember and Shotzi, Emma and Dana Brooke,
Entourage, Eric Young and Bram, Erie Elite, es, Extra Talented, Fantasma and Drago, F.I.S.T I & III, Fella Twins, Fight for Evers, Fire and Nice, Fire And Desire, First Class, Flash and Stuka Jr., Flipp' Ain't Easy,
Flips and Forearms, Flying Solo, Fraternity, FSU, Gable and  Gargano and Theory, Gekokujo Tag, Genracion Dorada II & III, Get Wild, God Gifted Athletes, Gonzalez and Kai, Grey and Stallion, Grindhouse, HamaKino, Hart and Evans, 
Headbangarang, Heavenly Bodies,Hijos del Averno I & II, Hope and Change, Hot and Spicy, Hottest Free Agents, Hubba Bubba Lucha, Inner Circle Top Team International Superstars, Ishimori and Marufiji,
Island Assault, Janelope, Jay FK, Johnson and Mufa, Just A Lot of Ants, Juventud Extrema, Kill Screen, Killanova, Kimber Bombs, Klan Kaos, Knight Dynasty, Kraneo and Mije,
Kraven and Skye, Kung Fu Manchu, Kushida and Ruff, Kzy and Naoki Tanisaki, La 4a Dimension, La Hermandad Extrema, La Milicia Extrema, La Nueva Ola Blanca, Lana and Naomi, Las Sicarias
Los Boricuas, Los Cadetes, Los Compadres Extremo,Los Gemelos Diablo, Los Hermanos Casas II, Los Hombres del Camoflaje, Los Japoneses del Mal, Los Laguneros, Los Magnificos,  
Los Warriors, Lucha Sisters, Martinez and Storm, Mary Lee Rose and Kira, Maverick and Dain, Men Of The Year, Millenials, Miz and Mizdow, Monster Express I & II, Monster Squad, 
Most Valuable Egos, Mount Tessa, N_R_G, Native Blood, Nevaeh and Sassy Stephie, new WILD order, Nia and Shayna, Old Fashioned, Osaka06, Owens and Jericho, Paradise Lost I & II,
Philly's Most Wanted, Pink Ready, Pow Meow, Premier Athlete Brand, Premier Gods, Project Luchabad, Rainbow Bright, Real Americans, Real Fuerza Aerea, Republique, Ruthless Ambition
RybAxel, Samoan Island Tribe, Samoano Brothers, SLITHER, S-N-S Express, South Pacific Power Trip, Southern Alliance,Special Edition, Stixx and Stone,STONEHENGE,  Strong Style Collective,
Sudden Impact, Sumerian Death Squad, SuperBad Death Squad, Suuuper Ego, Sydal and Ricochet, Taguchi and Okumura, Team B.A.D, Team Next Level, Team No Fear, Team Power Point, Team Rhodes Scholars, Team Slap Happy,
Team TBD, The Anti-Fun Police, The Awaken, The Awakening (Stockade & G-Raver), The Backyarders, The Bad Boys, The Beast Warriors, The Bomb Baes, The Bro Mans, The Broserweights,
The Bully Busters, The Catalyst, The Chosen Bros, The Clash I & II, The Crew, The Crown, The Cult of Lee, The Dawgs, The Deaners, The Death Machines, The Dixie Darlings,
The Dixie Darlings, The Elite, The Facesmashers, The Flippin Machines, The Frontseat Boys, The Gatekeepers, The Golden Truth, The Helms Dynasty, The High Flyers, The Insiderz, The Juicy Product, 
The Kingdom, The Knights of Corbin, The Kodokushi Death Squad, The Leftovers, The Limitless Bros, The Mighty,  New Hart Foundation, The Night Ryderz, The Nightmare Sisters,
The Natural Nightmares, The Office, The Old Bucks, The Outliers, The Pillers, The Psycho Sisters, The Punk Rock All Stars, The Reynolds Brothers, The Rican Hate Club,
The Righteous Army, The Rumblebees, The Savages, The Saviors, The Set, The Sinister Sweethearts, The South Coast Connection, The Spirit Squad, The Stallions, The Super Brothers, The Swoles,
The Tahitian, The UpRising, Viking War Party, WAR Gods, The Well Oiled Machine, The Wild Cards, The Young Studs,The Young Wolves,Tokyo Cyber Squad, Totally Tubular Tag Team,
Touch Of Class, Tribe Vanguard, TV Ready, Unchains, Van Zandt Family Circus, Veteran Army, Villian Enterprises, WARBEAST(Brody King/Josef Samuel), WARRIORS, Washington Bullets, Wakanda Vice, Xyberhawks2000 I & II,
Ziggler and McIntyre, World's Cutest Tag Team, XX, XXXL    

Change 3.0 to 2.0, CONTRA Unit (Jacob Fatu/Josef Samuel) to WARBEAST, Doomfli to Doomfly, FIYAHFOX to FireFox, FKA The Awakening to The Awakening, Hawkins and Ryder to Cardona and Myers?, Las Traumas to Los Traumas, Light Speed Express to Light Speed Xpress,
Los Ebajadores del Mal for Dark Angel and Okumara to Dark Magic and Okumara, Los Sicarios del Infierno to Los Infernales (Euforia and Mephisto), 
Odeo Tai to Oedo Tai( Starlight Kid and Saki Kashima), Queen's Quest(Utami Hayashishita/Momo Kohgo) to Utami Hauashishita/Momo Watanabe,   Renegades to Renegades of Flight, Roode and Ziggler to The Dirty Dawgs, TDT to Tabarnak de Team, Team Lucha is inactive, The Boys to The Tate Twins
The Begining to The Beginning, The Closers to The Goodfellas, The Horsewomen( Marina Shafir and Jessamae Duke) to Shafir and Duke, Maine Street Posse to MSP, The Outfielders to Boomer Hatfield & Molly McCoy,
The Wise Guys to The Wisemen, The Yep Movement to Owens and Zayn, TM-61 to TMDK (Nichols/Thorne or Haste), TMDK(Broderick/Slex) to TMDK II, Rise to Purge Club
, V.O.W. to War Kings, WARRIORS(Dragon Kid/Genki Horiguchi) to Do Fixer, Dark Family III to La Secta, Voodoo Murders( Strong Machine K/brother YASSHI) to Aagan Iisou

Add BUSSY( Effy/Allie Katch), Warhausen(Danhausen/Warhorse), Little Rascals(Trey Miguel/Myron Reed), Twin Towers(Kohei Sato/Shuji Ishikawa), Runaway SUPLEX(Suwama/Shotaro Ashino)
The Sexton Alliance (Billy Buck/Adrian Hawke), Voodoo Murders( Chris Vice/Yoshikazu Yokoyama)

Stables
40 Acres add Joseline Navarro
44OH! add Bobby Beverly, Eddy Only and Atticus Cogar
Best Friends add Kris Statlander and Wheeler Yuta
Bullet Club remove King Haku 
House of Torture- Evil (leader), Dick Togo, SHO, Yujiro Takahashi
CONTRA Unit remove Simon Gotch, Davari and Jacob Fatu
Decay add Havok
Made Injustice a tag team (Jordan Oliver/ Myron Reed)
La Empresa remove Sanson, El Cuatrero and Forastero
Strictly Business add Chris Adonis and remove Nick Aldis. Change Thom Latimer to leader.
Suzuki-Gun add DOUKI
Team Taz add Hook
The United Empire add Aussie Open (Mark Davis and Kyle Fletcher)
Remove Tian Shi, Team Flighty MLW, Injustice

Edited by Repo_Man
forgot some stuff

20 hours ago, Repo_Man said:

Change 
Hype Rockwell to CA Elliot
Delete Yoshihiro Takayama from the game.
Ken Doane is no longer an active wrestler. He is a trainer at the PC. 
Mochi Miyagi to Japanese
Katsushi Takemura to Japanese
Anthony Ogogo to British
I believe Pro Wrestling Guerrilla is spelled wrong
MLW released a bunch of wrestlers. The Beastman, Jordan Oliver, Mance Warner, Bu Du Kao, Leo Brien, 
Simon Gotch appears to have left MLW
Jacob Fatu turned face by leaving CONTRA Unit
Add booker to Jonathan Gresham since he is starting his own promotion
Jimmy Rave passed away
Cody Rhodes as a tweener

Relationships:
Ricochet and Kacey Cantanzaro are no longer together
Aaron Solo and Bayley are no longer together
Chris Hero and Rachel Ellering can be deleted. Hero is a non-wrestler.
Arn and Brock Anderson - blood relatives
The Halls can be deleted
Ruby Soho and Jake Something are a couple.
Kylie Rae and Isaias Velazquez are engaged.
Veda Scott and Mike Bailey are in a relationship. I believe they are engaged. 

Tag Teams:
I deleted a lot of tag teams.
2 Stars, Above the Rest, Absolute Alliance,Adrenaline Express, AeroForm, Alexander and Buck, African American Wolves, Air Boom, Alpha Bad, Alpha Males, Amazing Gulaks, American Guns, American Strong,
Armed And Dangerous, Atlas and Scott, AXIZ, Babyface Fire, Badd Company, Bearded Men From Space Station 11, Band of Brothaz,Beer Guns, Benjamin and Gable, Big Ben, Big Fudge and London, Blue Nation, 
Bliss and Cross, Bomber, Booty Call,Bones Of Connection (Contention),BRAVE, BRAVE II, Break-A-Heart Nation, Brusier and Young,
Brutal Burgers, BTY, Buddy System, Burning, Cancel Culture, Candace and Indi, Catch Point, Ciampa and Thatcher, Coast to Coast, Cole and Hardy, Cool Imagery, Country Jack, 
Crazy Pain, Creatures of the Deep, Cult 45, Daddy's Money, Daivari and Nese, Dana and Mandy, Dangerous By Design, Dark Family I and II,  Dawkins and Fulton, DCC, Deadly Venom, Decent Society, Del Rio and Rodriquez,
Demon Bunny, Derrick King Enterprises, Desi Hit Squad I & II, Devastation Corporation, Dez Peloton, Diamante and Ivelisse, Diamond Inc, Diana Hall and Kira, Diaz and Taylor
Dirty Heels, D'Milo and Stephie, Dontay's Inferno, Doom Patrol, Duke Money, Eagles and Matthews, EC3 and Tyrus, Eh Noize, Elgin and Tanahashi, Ember and Shotzi, Emma and Dana Brooke,
Entourage, Eric Young and Bram, Erie Elite, es, Extra Talented, Fantasma and Drago, F.I.S.T I & III, Fella Twins, Fight for Evers, Fire and Nice, Fire And Desire, First Class, Flash and Stuka Jr., Flipp' Ain't Easy,
Flips and Forearms, Flying Solo, Fraternity, FSU, Gable and  Gargano and Theory, Gekokujo Tag, Genracion Dorada II & III, Get Wild, God Gifted Athletes, Gonzalez and Kai, Grey and Stallion, Grindhouse, HamaKino, Hart and Evans, 
Headbangarang, Heavenly Bodies,Hijos del Averno I & II, Hope and Change, Hot and Spicy, Hottest Free Agents, Hubba Bubba Lucha, Inner Circle Top Team International Superstars, Ishimori and Marufiji,
Island Assault, Janelope, Jay FK, Johnson and Mufa, Just A Lot of Ants, Juventud Extrema, Kill Screen, Killanova, Kimber Bombs, Klan Kaos, Knight Dynasty, Kraneo and Mije,
Kraven and Skye, Kung Fu Manchu, Kushida and Ruff, Kzy and Naoki Tanisaki, La 4a Dimension, La Hermandad Extrema, La Milicia Extrema, La Nueva Ola Blanca, Lana and Naomi, Las Sicarias
Los Boricuas, Los Cadetes, Los Compadres Extremo,Los Gemelos Diablo, Los Hermanos Casas II, Los Hombres del Camoflaje, Los Japoneses del Mal, Los Laguneros, Los Magnificos,  
Los Warriors, Lucha Sisters, Martinez and Storm, Mary Lee Rose and Kira, Maverick and Dain, Men Of The Year, Millenials, Miz and Mizdow, Monster Express I & II, Monster Squad, 
Most Valuable Egos, Mount Tessa, N_R_G, Native Blood, Nevaeh and Sassy Stephie, new WILD order, Nia and Shayna, Old Fashioned, Osaka06, Owens and Jericho, Paradise Lost I & II,
Philly's Most Wanted, Pink Ready, Pow Meow, Premier Athlete Brand, Premier Gods, Project Luchabad, Rainbow Bright, Real Americans, Real Fuerza Aerea, Republique, Ruthless Ambition
RybAxel, Samoan Island Tribe, Samoano Brothers, SLITHER, S-N-S Express, South Pacific Power Trip, Southern Alliance,Special Edition, Stixx and Stone,STONEHENGE,  Strong Style Collective,
Sudden Impact, Sumerian Death Squad, SuperBad Death Squad, Suuuper Ego, Sydal and Ricochet, Taguchi and Okumura, Team B.A.D, Team Next Level, Team No Fear, Team Power Point, Team Rhodes Scholars, Team Slap Happy,
Team TBD, The Anti-Fun Police, The Awaken, The Awakening (Stockade & G-Raver), The Backyarders, The Bad Boys, The Beast Warriors, The Bomb Baes, The Bro Mans, The Broserweights,
The Bully Busters, The Catalyst, The Chosen Bros, The Clash I & II, The Crew, The Crown, The Cult of Lee, The Dawgs, The Deaners, The Death Machines, The Dixie Darlings,
The Dixie Darlings, The Elite, The Facesmashers, The Flippin Machines, The Frontseat Boys, The Gatekeepers, The Golden Truth, The Helms Dynasty, The High Flyers, The Insiderz, The Juicy Product, 
The Kingdom, The Knights of Corbin, The Kodokushi Death Squad, The Leftovers, The Limitless Bros, The Mighty,  New Hart Foundation, The Night Ryderz, The Nightmare Sisters,
The Natural Nightmares, The Office, The Old Bucks, The Outliers, The Pillers, The Psycho Sisters, The Punk Rock All Stars, The Reynolds Brothers, The Rican Hate Club,
The Righteous Army, The Rumblebees, The Savages, The Saviors, The Set, The Sinister Sweethearts, The South Coast Connection, The Spirit Squad, The Stallions, The Super Brothers, The Swoles,
The Tahitian, The UpRising, Viking War Party, WAR Gods, The Well Oiled Machine, The Wild Cards, The Young Studs,The Young Wolves,Tokyo Cyber Squad, Totally Tubular Tag Team,
Touch Of Class, Tribe Vanguard, TV Ready, Unchains, Van Zandt Family Circus, Veteran Army, Villian Enterprises, WARBEAST(Brody King/Josef Samuel), WARRIORS, Washington Bullets, Wakanda Vice, Xyberhawks2000 I & II,
Ziggler and McIntyre, World's Cutest Tag Team, XX, XXXL    

Change 3.0 to 2.0, CONTRA Unit (Jacob Fatu/Josef Samuel) to WARBEAST, Doomfli to Doomfly, FIYAHFOX to FireFox, FKA The Awakening to The Awakening, Hawkins and Ryder to Cardona and Myers?, Las Traumas to Los Traumas, Light Speed Express to Light Speed Xpress,
Los Ebajadores del Mal for Dark Angel and Okumara to Dark Magic and Okumara, Los Sicarios del Infierno to Los Infernales (Euforia and Mephisto), 
Odeo Tai to Oedo Tai( Starlight Kid and Saki Kashima), Queen's Quest(Utami Hayashishita/Momo Kohgo) to Utami Hauashishita/Momo Watanabe,   Renegades to Renegades of Flight, Roode and Ziggler to The Dirty Dawgs, TDT to Tabarnak de Team, Team Lucha is inactive, The Boys to The Tate Twins
The Begining to The Beginning, The Closers to The Goodfellas, The Horsewomen( Marina Shafir and Jessamae Duke) to Shafir and Duke, Maine Street Posse to MSP, The Outfielders to Boomer Hatfield & Molly McCoy,
The Wise Guys to The Wisemen, The Yep Movement to Owens and Zayn, TM-61 to TMDK (Nichols/Thorne or Haste), TMDK(Broderick/Slex) to TMDK II, Rise to Purge Club
, V.O.W. to War Kings, WARRIORS(Dragon Kid/Genki Horiguchi) to Do Fixer, Dark Family III to La Secta, Voodoo Murders( Strong Machine K/brother YASSHI) to Aagan Iisou

Add BUSSY( Effy/Allie Katch), Warhausen(Danhausen/Warhorse), Little Rascals(Trey Miguel/Myron Reed), Twin Towers(Kohei Sato/Shuji Ishikawa), Runaway SUPLEX(Suwama/Shotaro Ashino)
The Sexton Alliance (Billy Buck/Adrian Hawke), Voodoo Murders( Chris Vice/Yoshikazu Yokoyama)

Stables
40 Acres add Joseline Navarro
44OH! add Bobby Beverly, Eddy Only and Atticus Cogar
Best Friends add Kris Statlander and Wheeler Yuta
Bullet Club remove King Haku 
House of Torture- Evil (leader), Dick Togo, SHO, Yujiro Takahashi
CONTRA Unit remove Simon Gotch, Davari and Jacob Fatu
Decay add Havok
Made Injustice a tag team (Jordan Oliver/ Myron Reed)
La Empresa remove Sanson, El Cuatrero and Forastero
Strictly Business add Chris Adonis and remove Nick Aldis. Change Thom Latimer to leader.
Suzuki-Gun add DOUKI
Team Taz add Hook
The United Empire add Aussie Open (Mark Davis and Kyle Fletcher)
Remove Tian Shi

A number of these (Cody's alignment, Hook, Tian Shi, Injustice, the MLW releases) have already been done. Not that anyone would know since I haven't released the data. I fully intend to get it out right after Rampage ends Friday 12/31.

Typically for the NJPW stables, I only add wrestlers to them that have worked NJPWoA shows. DOUKI was never added to Suzuki-Gun because he never worked any of the US shows. I'll wait on Aussie Open being announced for NJPWoA shows before adding them to United Empire. It is rather tedious adding workers just to add them to a stable and remove them right after. Until House of Torture becomes its own group, I'm torn about tying up stables with sub-groups that really are just a name for a trip it quartet of a larger group.

Just so you know, King Haku is in Bullet Club still because he is an associate member. He never was kicked out or quietly departed the group, and has off and on walked out with his kids wear Bullet Club gear.

I do not see deleting teams unless I deleted a worker from the database for various reasons

Ken Doane I either intended to delete and move to staff or already created the staff, but forgot to delete the worker for whatever reason.

"Los Traumas" have been referred to as Las Traumas in IWRG as per LuchaBlog, hence why they have been called such. Pretty sure it was a Spanish naming convention as a word ending with an a got La or Las as it is feminine while Le or Los is masculine. English is a weird language since it don't have masculine or feminine nouns.

When it comes to teams like Dragon Kid and Genki Horiguchi, I use the most recent name as a team. For them, they haven't gone by Do Fixer since Horiguchi ended Do Fixer in early 2007 by jumping to Muscle Outlaws. They did team as Warriors into the Blood Warriors days.

I think I also kept The Yep Movement since I really rather not use Owens and Zayn as a team name. I rather honestly delete the team if they are just going to be last name/last name... Also, I don't recalling Owens and Zayn teaming much after being called The Yep Movement.

On 13/12/2021 at 22:33, Serotonin said:

I agree. Keep ROH in the game and only keep the champs, Koff, and Silkin. This will allow anyone who wants to play as ROH, to re-imagine their own vision for the promotion. I was going to say, keep the talents on the roster who are getting paid into March, as I feel most of them might return, but maybe make them Open.

The only change I think I will do is the Control Your Narrative group will be a part of ROH on top of the champions. I mean why else would ROH have a new group debut if they were not intending to return? The other angles they had could always be folded into another promotion anyway like the Briscoes could show up on a Dynamite and tell FTR to "Man Up!" And I do think Rok-C was headed to Impact to challenge Purazzo for the AAA Reina de Reinas title.

Edited by mkpunk

A lot of that stuff was general house keeping I did when editing the data myself.  I figured I'd share if it would help and keep everything as up to date as possible. 

The tag teams especially. So many of them are inactive and haven't been for years. You always have the teams that can reunite for a nostalgia run or one night only.  I figured with some teams like WARRIORS, they would most likely reunite as DO FIXER than WARRIORS for that nostalgia.  

As for the Los Traumas or Las Traumas, I used cagematch. I am not sure if it is the most accurate.

I honestly didn't realize King Haku was still involved in Bullet Club. I can't remember the last time I saw him. 

I always look forward to your updates and appreciate the work you put in. i hope you don't think I am nitpicking or calling you out for anything. It's really not my intention.

6 hours ago, Repo_Man said:

A lot of that stuff was general house keeping I did when editing the data myself.  I figured I'd share if it would help and keep everything as up to date as possible. 

The tag teams especially. So many of them are inactive and haven't been for years. You always have the teams that can reunite for a nostalgia run or one night only.  I figured with some teams like WARRIORS, they would most likely reunite as DO FIXER than WARRIORS for that nostalgia.  

As for the Los Traumas or Las Traumas, I used cagematch. I am not sure if it is the most accurate.

I honestly didn't realize King Haku was still involved in Bullet Club. I can't remember the last time I saw him. 

I always look forward to your updates and appreciate the work you put in. i hope you don't think I am nitpicking or calling you out for anything. It's really not my intention.

King Haku last came out with Hikuleo for the Hikuleo-Archer US title match on Dynamite in the summer. That said I have kept him off the NJPW roster as he is inactive.

5 minutes ago, mkpunk said:

King Haku last came out with Hikuleo for the Hikuleo-Archer US title match on Dynamite in the summer. That said I have kept him off the NJPW roster as he is inactive.

I forgot about that. Damn

Its funny I changed FKA The Awakening to just the The Awakening but apparently they may have wrestled as The Ascension this weekend. Haha

On 18/12/2021 at 06:08, Repo_Man said:

I forgot about that. Damn

Its funny I changed FKA The Awakening to just the The Awakening but apparently they may have wrestled as The Ascension this weekend. Haha

I have it as FKA The Awakening since The Awakening is Stockade and G-Raver.

Markus Crane passed away

Amari Miller's birth info is December & 25
Brooks Jensen's birth info is August & 20
Harland's birth info is March & 23
Ivy Nile's birth info is February & 29
Josh Briggs birth info is March & 28
Lash Legend's birth info is May & 24
Tony D'Angelo's birth info is June & 26
Trick Williams birth info is May & 27
Von Wagner's birth info is July & 28