Basic Universal Multipurpose Picture Pack

This is a picture pack I've been building the past couple months trying to move beyond KyKy, the main focus I had for the pack is for it to be simple to add to and expand for anyone, so it can be used for mods across different time periods as well as for different booking simulators, this is why the only guides for this pack is a 300x300 dimension and no borders. One of the main focuses I'm going for is to try a find an image of any wrestlers, from there it's to get a better image or a different look or from a different era, I'm not limiting to who's in any specific mod, more who could be in any mod. All images have been saved as a source PNG which I've quality dropped to 70% when saving as JPG for this pack, all these images are going to be backed up and even if images get removed, a source for every image will be kept.

It's currently in a usable beta state, it's not built for use with any specific mods currently, but it should be playable, most of the big US promotions should have pictures as well as a few high profile indies, so I want to gauge opinions and look for views on the best ways to name the images to be most helpful. Currently they are named with the workers name/gimmick at that time, although for a lot of WWE wrestlers who lose names I've added those in to avoid some confusion with other wrestlers of a similar name.

There is also a Unknown download, this is full of workers I've cut and didn't have names for, I'd rather cut and seek names later than not cut, I may have them in the main pack but with the amount I've gone through I've clearly missed a few, so if you can help with naming these that would be helpful and I'll move them to the main pack.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Download: BUMP Workers July 2022
Download: BUMP Belts July 2022
Download: Unknown Picture Pack 02 (Updated January 5th)

1LNvgUd.jpgj49Dw91.jpgMpHw3HU.jpg
cbsbrDg.jpg75I95SI.jpgeZ3dgLb.jpg

Just for clarity, I do not condone or support any actions of anyone included within the pack, if they were a wrestler or were significantly involved in wrestling they have been included.

Edited by TheWho87
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, flash said:

Name 467 is Puma King

Name 468 is Bestia 666

Name 469 is Valiente

Name 470 is Zumbi

Name 471 is Bestia del Ring

Name 473 is Flamita

Name 474 is Laredo Kid

Name 475 is Black Danger

\Name 482 is Eterno

Name 483 is Marcela

Name 524 is Halston Boddy

Name 540 is Quinn McKay

Thanks, I'll update the names and move them to the main pack.

I'm going to look into releasing updates on this around every month or so, fixing names and adding new pics.

I'll be open that lucha is not my area, so picture hunting luchadors is a pain getting names for me, I went through the Más Lucha Facebook page and got a load of pics from the past couple months but most didn't have names and running some through a translator didn't help much, if anyone can help put names to faces and masks that'll be helpful and I'll move them to the main pack.

Download: BUMP Lucha

Looking through the pack, the images that are sourced from a transparent PNG's seem to stick out as they are all on a white background, so I wanted to see how they would look at different shades on the greyscale, and I'm kinda liking the grey options, plus it would make them blend more in with the various backgrounds, plus the added factor of seperating them from the SAMPP style.

Any opinions, I'll probably try one of the grey options for the next release.

DvqmTVY.png

Here's an update on the pack, with around 1K more pics added and fixed a few naming errors.

I'm going to make a push to make this more mod compatable for the next update, by that I mean hunting down pics for workers featured in various mods, I'm looking to get this usable for RWC, RWC+ and obviously my mod, with a focus more on wrestlers than staff with a goal to get 90%+ of wrestlers covered in each mod. I've also updated the unknown pack, removing those who I've got names for, as well as putting in the last of the lucha pics, and adding a few more, so any help with those would be handy and they can move to the main pack.

Download: BETA Picture Pack 02 (Updated January 5th)
Download: Unknown Picture Pack 02 (Updated January 5th)

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a big mini update that I thought best to drop when I finished, thanks to jormurphy, he linked a site that in essence had pictures of every active Japanese wrestler today and you know me, I saved and cut every single one of them, they will be added to the main bump pack for the next update but for now here they are all in one download, there is a "Unknown" folder, this includes pictures I could not 100% verify the names cross refrencing against cagematch and wrestlingdata, there is a text file included with the number of the picture and a link to the profile, so if anyone can help I'll name them for the main pack.

I will admit I'm not 100% happy with the cuts, but I'd rather have all these pics cut in any way possible over not having them at all.

Download: BUMP Japan Update

Edited by TheWho87

• 1 month later...

Just a heads up, I was going to post a February update, but I've been spending the month tidying up and reducing the alt pictures, along with pulling out some older smaller crops and going to run them through an upscaler.

There should be an update for March.

It's been a while but here is the next big update for the BUMP pack, this features all of the Japanese wrestler from the previous pack, as well as a bit of a pack upscale and tidy up, I've cut down a few of the alternate images, so no longer 20+ alts for Masha Slamovich. Also along with this pack included is a "BUMP Fighters" folder, this includes some MMA fighters and a few boxers, I don't follow "real" fighting uch so if anyone notable is missing mention and I'll add them, they all have their profession at the end of their name for example "_MMA", this is so you can put them in with the main pack and have CM Punk_MMA or Brock Lesnar_MMA as alternate images for those people, plus you can just search MMA and find all of these.

I did get a good chunk of RWC Indies+ covered since my last update, I'd need to check again with it's latest version, it's not drag and drop for any mod yet, but a lot of images should work for most databases.

Download: BUMP March 2022

It's been a couple months since the last update, been working on adding more pics as well as a belt pack in the similar style (twice the size with a natural crop without a border), the belts are still a work in progress, I've got a small backlog to work through but a good chunk is there and should work with my mod, there are two folders, straight and angles, which just gives the choice of a straight belt or at a slight angle, the same belts are in both it's just a prefrence on how you want the belts.

Here is an example

OrSuvBu.jpgYzlQqiB.jpg

Download: BUMP Workers May 2022
Download: BUMP Belts May 2022

Once again, been a while since I've updated this, just a matter of trying to hunt down pics to expand, and the biggest expansion here is that there are more belts this time, there are some updated worker pics too but only around 200+, as with last time there are two options for belts, Straight and Angles, each folder contains the same images, only different is how they are displated so use which ever one you want.

Enjoy.

Download: BUMP Workers July 2022
Download: BUMP Belts July 2022