UEFA Nations League 2022/23

Lineker

11 hours ago, damhausen said:

It feels like the most predictable 0-0 draw in history which just causes everyone to be upset all weekend.

Or England put 3 behind us by halftime. Hardly any middle ground in this one.

Hey! We could easily win 1-1 again, most likely again because of a Rob Green style error when Jordan Pickford's tiny T-Rex arms can't reach an easy save for the equalizer.

• 3 months later...
10 hours ago, King Ellis said:

It's going to be amazing if Scotland ends up getting promoted to Division A whilst we go down to B.

Just need a draw against Ukraine now. It'll be fairly interesting to see how we play in League A. Wales could also be going down. I guess the big teams take the pedal off the accelerator a bit when it comes to the Nations Cup.

On 25/09/2022 at 08:27, The Kraig said:

Just need a draw against Ukraine now. It'll be fairly interesting to see how we play in League A. Wales could also be going down. I guess the big teams take the pedal off the accelerator a bit when it comes to the Nations Cup.

It's impressive that Hungary have gone from League C to potentially reaching the finals within 3... seasons? Shame their fans suck otherwise it'd be worth rooting for them.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, TheGrandAvatar said:

It really did. After the 70th minute turned into a good game. Although Pope has not had a good game. 

Thankfully I turned it on just before Shaw started the comeback.

I do think we'll be fine at the World Cup personally, there are issues in the side but we can compete with anyone when we're on it.

• Like 2