Nintendo Megathread 2024

K

7 hours ago, fourstarfizzle said:

Picked up Unpacking on a whim this week and it's wonderful zen puzzle game if you're wanting something a bit more chill. Highly recommend.

Seconded. 

11 hours ago, fourstarfizzle said:

Picked up Unpacking on a whim this week and it's wonderful zen puzzle game if you're wanting something a bit more chill. Highly recommend.

I saw people talking about this but didn't realise it was a puzzle game, thought it was just like a zen sandbox kind of thing

1 hour ago, VerBlue Christmas said:

My favorite thing about Nintendo switch is how small the cartridges are and how easy it is for my kids to lose them.

That is most definitely my shit.

:bang:

My nephew lost his parents copy of Mario Odyssey for a month.

• Sad 1

i think i would keep a little jar in mom and dad's room with all the switch cartridges in, and when the kids want a different one, they have to trade you the one that's in the console. The one-for-one system might help minimise losses.

12 hours ago, K said:

i think i would keep a little jar in mom and dad's room with all the switch cartridges in, and when the kids want a different one, they have to trade you the one that's in the console. The one-for-one system might help minimise losses.

We bought these:

Screenshot_20220129-080612.png

@VerBlue Christmas

• Like 3

Yes, we've got the same (though a bit smaller). Still not convinced it'll stop them going missing but at least I can put the boxes away...

All that said I've now lost our small 2DS collection somewhere so it's Luigi's Mansion or nothing.

I can’t believe they didn’t come up with a better name than Triangle Strategy.

Still, looks like closest thing Square Enix has made to FF Tactics in ages so I’m hyped for it, terrible name aside.

• Like 1