X-BOX Megathread 2023

Bobfoc

Does anything on this site help? https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/help/hardware-network/controller/wireless-controller-solution#:~:text=Many controller issues can be,turn the controller back on.

Could also try chatting with Xbox support. I know they've been pretty good any time I've needed assistance. Worst case, you could probably get a cheap Xbox One controller, as those work with the XSX console. 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

So the solution turned out being unplug the xbox and plug it back in. I'm not going to question it I'm just going to be happy I didn't have to buy a new controller :D 

That is surprising the fix to a bunch of things. 

Not played it, but watched a gameplay trailer and it looks like... the slowest shooter known to man? 

3 hours ago, LL! said:

No no. That would be Gears of War. 

I mean, this looked slower... 

1 hour ago, FLiam said:

I have it downloaded and ready to go. Might be able to play some tonight.

I really have no idea what to expect - all I know is that it is very aesthetically pleasing. 

Highschool life sim + great JRPG/dungeon crawling + demon collecting + amazing soundtrack. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

LEGO game lovers rejoice - they're teasing on Twitter that the Skywalker Saga is coming to Gamepass next month, and the official LEGO account replied to their tweet as well.

I'm assuming it's the Skywalker Saga, because putting the older LEGO Star Wars games on there would be weird. But I wouldn't be mad at it either.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, tristy said:

LEGO game lovers rejoice - they're teasing on Twitter that the Skywalker Saga is coming to Gamepass next month, and the official LEGO account replied to their tweet as well.

I'm assuming it's the Skywalker Saga, because putting the older LEGO Star Wars games on there would be weird. But I wouldn't be mad at it either.

Great news. I tried to play it on my laptop but it started making the sound of a Tie fighter trying to run it.