3 hours ago, Colly said:

Wordle 201 5/6

🟨🟨
🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Reveal hidden contents

Took me a while to reach the obvious realisation a letter could appear twice...

Spoiler

I'm so annoyed I didn't realize it could so I just gave up and failed to see what the word was. It was so annoying!

Wordle 201 6/6

🟨
🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I've never heard of the word and only got it because I ran out of common letters to use and anything else I tried wasn't in their word bank.

1 hour ago, KJE said:

Wordle 201 6/6

🟨
🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I've never heard of the word and only got it because I ran out of common letters to use and anything else I tried wasn't in their word bank.

Yeah, I wonder if they ever change this. This is how I got it too. You can just keep trying words that don't exist. 

Wordle 201 6/6

🟩🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Spoiler

Just started playing and wasn't sure if letters could repeat. Tried the only word I could think of as my last attempt.

I already have my students playing NYT's Spelling Bee, this is definitely going into the rotation as well.

1 hour ago, Mx. Canadian Destroyer said:

Yeah, I wonder if they ever change this. This is how I got it too. You can just keep trying words that don't exist. 

I doubt it because then I would just cheat and try X V B L T or whatever  to figure out the remaining letters. I initial strategy was to just write all the vowels in but now my first guess will always be Ouija or something.

1 hour ago, KJE said:

I doubt it because then I would just cheat and try X V B L T or whatever  to figure out the remaining letters. I initial strategy was to just write all the vowels in but now my first guess will always be Ouija or something.

They could make it so if it's an invalid word you don't get any info. 

• Like 1