Liam

40 minutes ago, Ruki Returns said:
  Hide contents

- went to Hyzante

- protected Roland

-refused to smuggle salt

- defended the Roselle

- protected the Roselle against bandits

- and went with Frederica's plan... because fuck letting Hyzante rule everything and keeping the Roselle as slaves. Benedict's plan was damn convincing, but couldn't do it.

Pretty much always the good choices

Those were exactly the same choices I made.

• Like 1

Did the double platinum on Spiderman, originally completed early in the year the remastered version which came with Spiderman Miles Morales, decided in between playing Elden Ring to complete it again. Might be one of my favourite games from the last generation, can see why people preferred the original version to the remastered Peter Paker/Spiderman

• Like 2

Finished Star Wars Fallen Order. Good game and a nice story, but I really couldn't handle the boss battles, my timing for blocks was just terrible.

Still trying to decide what to move onto next, my PS+ backlog is pretty big. Rise of the Tomb Raider or the Shadow of the Colossus remaster maybe.

• Like 1

Shadow of Mordor is now completed again for the third time. Was fun to revisit and remember the first time around and think of some special memories attached to it of my grandmother. Just forgot about how rubbish the final act was. Haven't decided if I will complete other missions, collectibles and dlc etc. 

State of Decay 1 and 2 may be next. 

• 2 weeks later...

I completed my streamed playthrough of Deliver Us The Moon last weekend. Good game, amazing sound and story.

On stream I've now completed:

Alien Isolation
Hitman 1
Hitman 2
Until Dawn
The Occupation
Man of Medan
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifce
Deliver Us The Moon

Thursdays are now continuing Detroit: Become Human and tonight I start Heavy Rain (which I played, loved and heavily posted about when it came out).

• Like 3

I quite enjoyed Heavy Rain when I played it over ten years ago, but a bit part of that was because decision-based narrative games weren't very common then. There are some compelling moments, but the overall story has so many things that fall apart under the slightest of scrutiny.

• Like 1

On 14/05/2022 at 21:05, Your Mom said:

Just finished Tiny Tina's Wonderlands! Was just pure rampant silliness with a surprisingly touching story at the center of it. Highly recommend if you like Borderlands or D&D

Pretty fun solo?

2 hours ago, Ruki Returns said:

Pretty fun solo?

I thought so. I can't really think of any part that would have been more fun with other players and there are actually a couple of funny jokes where the game doesn't know if you are playing by yourself or not

• Like 1

I actually completed another game!

Fuga_Melodies_of_Steel.jpg

Ending talk in spoiler box:

Spoiler

I actually didn't get the good ending as I hadn't realised you needed to develop your relationship with one of the later additions to your group in order to stop him killing himself later on in the game. You only got the good ending if you saved everyone, so yeah. I think they could have signposted that a little better - I knew that saving all the kids was the key to getting the good ending, just hadn't really been aware of the implications of the relationships with this character.

Fun game though, if a little repetitive at times.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Liam said:

I actually completed another game!

Fuga_Melodies_of_Steel.jpg

Ending talk in spoiler box:

Reveal hidden contents

Fun game though, if a little repetitive at times.

What type of game is this? 

4 minutes ago, RPS said:

What type of game is this? 

Turn based RPG. It is split into Chapters in which you basically control a tank through a series of different battles en route to a boss fight. At points, the path will split and you can decide whether you go for an easier or harder route, with the more challenging opponents yielding better rewards. There are also some base building bits between battles as you improve the inside of the tank.

Definitely worth playing.