TEW20 Real World Update: February 2022

Here is the update for February, first big update is the addition of a new promotion, Beyond Wrestling has been made active, they seem to be the main contributor to ITWV and have a weekly series on there ad a good chunk of the roster is already in the mod, I'm looking into making a few more promotions active, I've got Deadlock Pro and The Crash planned for the post WrestleMania update, if anyone has any suggestions I'm open to ideas. Beyon that there isn't much major changes, added a few workers (as usual list in the editor) and made the usual changes for the month.

As usual, any errors just mention them in the thread and I'll change them for next month.

Enjoy

Database: February 2022
Graphics: February 2022

Workers: January 2022 (Last KyKy Pack)
Worker Expansion: June 2020
Worker Expansion contains pictures of wrestlers holding titles, along with non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

TEW Mods by TheWho87 on Discord

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date.

• Like 3

• Lineker unfeatured and featured this topic

I know your considering new promotions to add to the DB Who. I'm just in process of activating OVW in mine, so thought i'd include the roster etc to make life easier for you if you do indeed decide to activate them in future or if anyone just wanted to add for themselves. Ignore if its of no use to you. 

Current Status - COMPLETE

Spoiler

All contracts are PPA. 

General Company Changes

• Set OVW to not closed
  • Add Home arena as (OVW) Davis Arena

Power Structure

• Owner - Al Snow - CEO. (Al no longer owns OVW but is still in charge of operations).
  • Head Booker - Doug Basham -  Set Doug to active instead of left the business, set as in ring status retired, untick wrestler and tick road agent. He returned as a head trainer for Als wrestling Academy and is his right hand man at OVW. 

Backstage

• Al Snow - Babyface, Legend Gimmick - Occasional Wrestler / Colour Comm / Road Agent
  • Doug Basham - Babyface, Staff member gimmick - Road Agent
  • Dean Hill - Babyface, Commissioner / Authority gimmick - On-Screen personality / Announcer
  • Danny Davis (Tennessee) - Babyface, Founder Gimmick - Road Agent

Referees

• Daniel Spencer
  • Earl Hebner (occasional ref, they bring him in for big matches now and again)

Refs not in the game -- Charlene McKenzie, Dave Harmon, Jake Cloyd, Shane Chess

Announcers

Default Announcers for TV below, none appear to be in the database at the moment. 

• Bryan Kennison - Babyface, Announcer, Staff Member Gimmick
  • Shannon the Dude - Heel, Colour Commentator, Radio DJ Gimmick
  • Steven Johnson - Babyface, Announcer, Staff Member Gimmick

Roster

• *NOT IN DB* AJ Daniels - Babyface, Mr Zero Gravity (Swagger) gimmick
  • Alice Crowley - Babyface, Traditional (Standard) Gimmick
  • Angel Williams (as Angelina Love) - Babyface, Diva (Swagger) Gimmick
  • *NOT IN DB* Arie Alexander - Babyface, Girl Next Door (Standard) gimmick
  • Axton Ray - Babyface, None (Standard) Gimmick.
  • Big Zo - Heel, Brute (Dominant) Gimmick
  • Blanco Loco - Babyface, None (Standard) Gimmick.
  • Brandon Espinosa - Heel, Dysfunction (Mysterious/Occult) gimmick
  • Cash Flo - Heel, Money Man (Bad Ass) Gimmick
  • *NOT IN DB* D’Mone Solavino - Heel, Half Man / Half Angel (Mysterious/Occult) gimmick
  • *NOT IN DB* Deget Bundlez - Heel, None (Standard) Gimmick
  • *NOT IN DB* Dimes - Heel, Delusional, Comedy Gimmick
  • Dream Girl Ellie - Heel, Dream Girl (Swagger) Gimmick
  • *NOT IN DB* Drew Hernandez - Babyface, Bad Ass / Legitimate Gimmick
  • *NOT IN DB* Dustin Jackson - Babyface, Home Town Boy (Standard) Gimmick
  • Eric Darkstrom - Heel, None (Standard) Gimmick
  • *NOT IN DB* Gustavo - - Babyface, Shining Star (Standard) Gimmick
  • *NOT IN DB* Freya the Slaya - Heel, Queen of the North (Dominant) Gimmick
  • Haley James (as Haley J) - Babyface, Street Royalty (Swagger) Gimmick
  • Hayley Shadows - Heel, None (Standard) Gimmick
  • Hy-Zaya - Heel, Ninja Vanish (Bad Ass) Gimmick
  • Jay Bradley - Heel, Street Fighter (Bad Ass) Gimmick
  • Josh Ashcraft - Heel, East End Villain (Offbeat/Unstable) Gimmick (currently only has ref ticked, tick Wrestler aswell)#
  • *NOT IN DB* Kal Herro - Babyface, Fanny Pack Kid (Comedy) Gimmick
  • *NOT IN DB* Koda Jacobs - Heel, Politician (Cartoonish/Gimmicky) Gimmick (relationship - protege of ken anderson)
  • *NOT IN DB* Luscious Lawrence - Babyface, Beautiful Beast (Swagger) Gimmick
  • Amanpreet Singh (as Mahabali Shera) - Heel, Foreigner (Standard) Gimmick
  • Jake Omen - Heel, Traditional (Standard) Gimmick
  • Jesse Godderz - Babyface, Mr. Pectacular (Swagger) Gimmick
  • Omar Amir - Babyface, Sun Tan Superman (Dominant) Gimmick
  • Ronnie Roberts - Babyface, Reverend (Gimmicky/Cartoonish) Gimmick
  • Ryan Howe - Babyface, Rockstar (Swagger) Gimmick.
  • Scott Cardinal - Babyface, None (Standard) Gimmick.
  • Shawna Reed - Heel, None (Standard) Gimmick.
  • Sierra (Wisconsin) - Babyface, Traditional (Standard) Gimmick. 
  • *NOT IN DB* Star Rider - Babyface, Masked Wrestler (Standard) Gimmick
  • *NOT IN DB* Steve Michaels - Heel, Chicago BearHug (Dominant) Gimmick
  • Stuart Miles (as Amon) - Heel, Amon (Occult) Gimmick
  • *NOT IN DB* Tom Coffey - Heel, Iron bear (Bad Ass) Gimmick
  • *NOT IN DB* Tony Bizo - Babyface, Super Natural (Bad Ass) Gimmick
  • Tony Gunn - Babyface, Shotgun (Bad Ass) Gimmick.

Stables

• Legacy of Brutality - Josh Ashcraft (Leader), Cash Flo, Hy-Zaya, Jay Bradley, Steve Michaels, Dapper Dan

Tag-Teams

• Level X - (Axton Ray & Blanco Loco)
  • The Fanny Pack Party - Dustin Jackson & Kal Herro
  • Darkkloudz - Deget Bundlez & Eric Darkstrom
  • Dysfunction (Brandon Espinosa & Tom Coffey)

Broadcasting Deals

• OVW Live TV / WBNA21 (Local: Mid Atlantic), 0% to company, Min 34
  • OVW Live TV / FITE TV, 10% to company, Min 0

Edited by JohnnyNitro

2 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

I'll look into filling the gaps, but I pulled OVW a few years back because they kept needing loads of new workers every month or two that mostly did nothing beyond OVW.

Yeah they've always been a promotion for developing new talents. Even with those missing there's enough of a roster there for them to function currently and with realistic enough cards from my testing. Fraya the Slaya, Luscious Lawrence, Star Rider and Kal Herro all hold titles currently so they would be the main adds.  

But they've been around forever, have a long running tv show, tons of big names have come through there in their history, impact use them as a pseudo developmental plus its got Al Snow! lol i think they should exist in the game for completeness. Don't be killing yourself adding new workers all the time though, could just make it one you review once or twice a year and see whos worth adding and im always happy to do research etc if you need any help. 

If your looking an easy one to add probably Terminus. Youve already got them in the DB now i see but pretty much their whole roster is in game already. 

Updates for next month

- Add Brian Kendrick to AEW, he debuts this week against moxley. 

- Add the Briscoes to the ROH hall of fame. 

- Add Booker T to WWE as a colour commentator/personality, he does the kick off shows etc.

- Add Goldberg to WWE under a written deal, I believe he has one more match left this year in WWE. 

Edited by JohnnyNitro

1 hour ago, JohnnyNitro said:

- Add Goldberg to WWE under a written deal, I believe he has one more match left this year in WWE. 

I did have that down, but since he hasn't done anything since October, I thought best to axe it, if it's got 1 match left I'll set that up in the contract.

- Add Jay Bradley to NWA (and OVW if their active) on a PPA deal as a Heel, Street Fighter (Bad Ass) gimmick.

- Add Wrecking Ball Legursky to NWA on a PPA deal as a Heel, Brawler (Bad Ass) gimmick. 

- Add a Unit tag team to NWA for Jay Bradley and Wrecking Ball Legursky called The Fixers. Debut Jan 2022

- Add Doug Williams to NWA on a PPA as Occasional Wrestler as a Heel, Wrestling Machine (Realistic) gimmick.

- Add an individuals Tag Team for Nick Aldis and Doug Williams to NWA called British Invasion (copy their TNA record even). 

-

On 02/02/2022 at 10:47, JohnnyNitro said:
  Reveal hidden contents

All contracts are PPA. 

General Company Changes

• Set OVW to not closed
  • Add Home arena as (OVW) Davis Arena

Power Structure

• Owner - Al Snow - CEO. (Al no longer owns OVW but is still in charge of operations).
  • Head Booker - Doug Basham -  Set Doug to active instead of left the business, set as in ring status retired, untick wrestler and tick road agent. He returned as a head trainer for Als wrestling Academy and is his right hand man at OVW. 

Backstage

• Al Snow - Babyface, Legend Gimmick - Occasional Wrestler / Colour Comm / Road Agent
  • Doug Basham - Babyface, Staff member gimmick - Road Agent
  • Dean Hill - Babyface, Commissioner / Authority gimmick - On-Screen personality / Announcer
  • Danny Davis (Tennessee) - Babyface, Founder Gimmick - Road Agent

Referees

• Daniel Spencer
  • Earl Hebner (occasional ref, they bring him in for big matches now and again)

Refs not in the game -- Charlene McKenzie, Dave Harmon, Jake Cloyd, Shane Chess

Announcers

Default Announcers for TV below, none appear to be in the database at the moment. 

• Bryan Kennison - Babyface, Announcer, Staff Member Gimmick
  • Shannon the Dude - Heel, Colour Commentator, Radio DJ Gimmick
  • Steven Johnson - Babyface, Announcer, Staff Member Gimmick

Roster

• *NOT IN DB* AJ Daniels - Babyface, Mr Zero Gravity (Swagger) gimmick
  • Alice Crowley - Babyface, Traditional (Standard) Gimmick
  • Angel Williams (as Angelina Love) - Babyface, Diva (Swagger) Gimmick
  • *NOT IN DB* Arie Alexander - Babyface, Girl Next Door (Standard) gimmick
  • Axton Ray - Babyface, None (Standard) Gimmick.
  • Big Zo - Heel, Brute (Dominant) Gimmick
  • Blanco Loco - Babyface, None (Standard) Gimmick.
  • Brandon Espinosa - Heel, Dysfunction (Mysterious/Occult) gimmick
  • Cash Flo - Heel, Money Man (Bad Ass) Gimmick
  • *NOT IN DB* D’Mone Solavino - Heel, Half Man / Half Angel (Mysterious/Occult) gimmick
  • *NOT IN DB* Deget Bundlez - Heel, None (Standard) Gimmick
  • *NOT IN DB* Dimes - Heel, Delusional, Comedy Gimmick
  • Dream Girl Ellie - Heel, Dream Girl (Swagger) Gimmick
  • *NOT IN DB* Drew Hernandez - Babyface, Bad Ass / Legitimate Gimmick
  • *NOT IN DB* Dustin Jackson - Babyface, Home Town Boy (Standard) Gimmick
  • Eric Darkstrom - Heel, None (Standard) Gimmick
  • *NOT IN DB* Gustavo - - Babyface, Shining Star (Standard) Gimmick
  • *NOT IN DB* Freya the Slaya - Heel, Queen of the North (Dominant) Gimmick
  • Haley James (as Haley J) - Babyface, Street Royalty (Swagger) Gimmick
  • Hayley Shadows - Heel, None (Standard) Gimmick
  • Hy-Zaya - Heel, Ninja Vanish (Bad Ass) Gimmick
  • Jay Bradley - Heel, Street Fighter (Bad Ass) Gimmick
  • Josh Ashcraft - Heel, East End Villain (Offbeat/Unstable) Gimmick (currently only has ref ticked, tick Wrestler aswell)#
  • *NOT IN DB* Kal Herro - Babyface, Fanny Pack Kid (Comedy) Gimmick
  • *NOT IN DB* Koda Jacobs - Heel, Politician (Cartoonish/Gimmicky) Gimmick (relationship - protege of ken anderson)
  • *NOT IN DB* Luscious Lawrence - Babyface, Beautiful Beast (Swagger) Gimmick
  • Amanpreet Singh (as Mahabali Shera) - Heel, Foreigner (Standard) Gimmick
  • Jake Omen - Heel, Traditional (Standard) Gimmick
  • Jesse Godderz - Babyface, Mr. Pectacular (Swagger) Gimmick
  • Omar Amir - Babyface, Sun Tan Superman (Dominant) Gimmick
  • Ronnie Roberts - Babyface, Reverend (Gimmicky/Cartoonish) Gimmick
  • Ryan Howe - Babyface, Rockstar (Swagger) Gimmick.
  • Scott Cardinal - Babyface, None (Standard) Gimmick.
  • Shawna Reed - Heel, None (Standard) Gimmick.
  • Sierra (Wisconsin) - Babyface, Traditional (Standard) Gimmick. 
  • *NOT IN DB* Star Rider - Babyface, Masked Wrestler (Standard) Gimmick
  • *NOT IN DB* Steve Michaels - Heel, Chicago BearHug (Dominant) Gimmick
  • Stuart Miles (as Amon) - Heel, Amon (Occult) Gimmick
  • *NOT IN DB* Tom Coffey - Heel, Iron bear (Bad Ass) Gimmick
  • *NOT IN DB* Tony Bizo - Babyface, Super Natural (Bad Ass) Gimmick
  • Tony Gunn - Babyface, Shotgun (Bad Ass) Gimmick.

Just went through the missing list, all except Star Rider are listed on Cagematch, and he's not listed on WrestlingData either, so I'll get the rest in the mod for next months update.

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 1

- Set Matt Taven as leader of Honor no More Stable (Impact)

- Add Lance Storm to Impact Wrestling as a Road Agent

Spoiler

In the press release, it was noted that Lance Storm would be running the tryout alongside John E. Bravo.

Speaking on Figure 4 Daily, Storm confirmed he is back with IMPACT.

"Producer, coach, whatever you want to call it," Storm said when asked what his role is with the company.

Asked if he's part of the booking team, Storm said he wasn't, but noted, "I'm quite sure Scott is willing to hear an idea or two if I happen to suggest one, but that is not part of my current job description."

Storm worked backstage as a producer in IMPACT in early 2019 before signing with WWE in November 2019. He was furloughed by WWE in April 2020.

"This is a chance to make the decision I made two years ago. I had done a couple of tapings with IMPACT as a producer, back when I still had my school, and when I decided to close my school and was looking at options, I talked with IMPACT and I talked with WWE. WWE made a very eager, good offer. I really liked it in IMPACT, but both my wife and me liked the idea of the security in WWE, which is ironic considering it ended up being a six-month gig. Maybe that's karma or destiny telling me I should have made the other decision in the first place. I enjoyed the two tapings that I did. I liked the atmosphere and people and I've always gotten along with Scott (D'Amore). I'm looking forward to it, it won't be too long. I will be going to the New Orleans tapings and I will be overseeing Gut Check," he said.

- Add Kenny King to Honor no More Stable (impact) as a member. 

Edited by JohnnyNitro

• 2 weeks later...

Add Samoa joe to ROH hall of fame. 

Change Eddie Edwards to Heel in impact and add him to the honor no more stable. 

Change Jay White to Heel in impact and remove him from the bullet club stable. 

add John Morrison to AAA under the name John Superstar 

Edited by JohnnyNitro

On 21/02/2022 at 01:53, TheWho87 said:

Is that just for the Impact Bullet Club or the New Japan one too?

I think it’s both as impact included njpw in their twitter socials for it. Any of this crossover stuff they show on both of their networks impact+ and njpw world. Anyone have njpw world maybe can check that it’s uploaded there? As if it’s on there then it’s both for sure.

add spud back to WWE as a producer. 

https://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/wwe-has-re-signed-drake-maverick/

Remove Cody Rhodes from AEW. 

Add Nick Wayne to a written deal with AEW. 

Remove Rachael Ellering from Impact Wrestling. 

Add Shane Strickland to GCW. 

Add Shane Strickland and Mascara Dorada to NJPW USA - https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/spoiler-three-former-wwe-superstars-make-surprise-appearances-during-njpw-strong-rivals-taping

Set Tom Lawlors NJPW contract to handshake - During a recent NJPW virtual fan signing event, “Filthy” Tom Lawlor revealed that his current contract with the company is not an exclusive one. Lawlor stated “Ah, I do not [have a full-time contract with NJPW]. I consider myself a freelancer of sorts and you can see — if you watch my schedule, I am non-exclusive to New Japan.”

Add Gangrel, Ricky and Kerry Morton to MLW. 

Add CM Punk to the ROH Hall of Fame - https://www.tpww.net/2022/02/cm-punk-inducted-into-roh-hall-of-fame/

Add Undertaker to the WWE hall of fame - https://www.tpww.net/2022/02/the-undertaker-to-be-inducted-into-wwe-hall-of-fame-this-year/

Set AJ Styles WWE contract to 250000 per month and to expire in 3 years - https://www.tpww.net/2022/02/aj-styles-signs-new-multi-year-deal-with-wwe/

5 hours ago, JohnnyNitro said:

Set AJ Styles WWE contract to 250000 per month and to expire in 3 years - https://www.tpww.net/2022/02/aj-styles-signs-new-multi-year-deal-with-wwe/

I'm ok with setting contracts to lengths, but I don't mess with the money side of things since reality and the TEW game engine don't really work on the same level.