GTA VI

Gazz

Incase anyone didn't read the Bloomberg article:

• Industry analysts expect it to be released anywhere from April 2023 to March 2024, but Rockstar developers that were interviewed were skeptical.
  • The Latina main character won't be the only playable character. She's one half of a pair, the story is based off Bonnie & Clyde.
  • They're being cautious not to "punch down" at marginalized groups, unlike previous GTA games
  • Has been in development since 2014, in some form or another.
  • Rockstar wanted to include large portions of North & South America, but had to be "reeled in".
  • The new map is a fictionalized version of Miami, and will update over time after release adding new missions and cities "on a regular basis". Rockstar leadership hopes this will lead to less crunch as they enter the final months before release.
  • Other things relating to Rockstar office culture:  more producers were hired help to avoid crunch, contractors were made full-time employees, removal of abusive employees, new mental health & leave benefits, staff is more flexible with their time
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, LL! said:

What if they replaced Cops n Crooks with a Blinged Out Ride concept? 😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧

We can only dream of once again dream of saving the game by knocking the opposing teams car out of the upgrade zone using our shitty Quotas. Unfortunately, it's sounds like Rockstar are more interested in fulfilling a different kind of quota...

• Sad 1

Honestly personally the interesting part is the claims of Rockstar having truly did their due dilligence in trying to fix the crunch culture in their corporate structure. It's honestly hard to believe the veracity of those, and I need to see if it's going to be the same when they're months removed from release whether they'll be able to avoid crunch then. But the fact Jason Schreier (to a degree) vouches for it makes me believe they're genuine, because I don't see someone like Schreier who has crusaded against crunch culture to peddle bullshit without genuinely feeling there's merit.

Also reading the bloomberg article and its sources, R* has lowered the wage gap from 34.4% to 13.8% in four years, with the UK industry average being 17.1%, so honestly good on them for making the right moves, and I hope it continues.

• Like 3

Yeah, she’s just aggressively pandering to whatever far-right talking points that those assholes wanna hear in a craven effort to get elected.

Of course, that means there certainly ARE lots of people who agree with her nonsense.

On 28/07/2022 at 19:18, METALMAN said:

Miami. Yawn.

Hey, A. If you're sleepy please go to bed. Your body will thank you for listening to its tell tale sign. We don't want our body feeling weary, am I right? 😆 okay. Good night, friend. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, LL! said:

Hey, A. If you're sleepy please go to bed. Your body will thank you for listening to it's tell tale sign. We don't want hour body feeling weary, am I right? 😆 okay. Good night, friend. 

Thank you for recognising this. I had a 5:30 train this morning so decided to stay up all night so I am pretty tired indeed!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

9 hours ago, METALMAN said:

Thank you for recognising this. I had a 5:30 train this morning so decided to stay up all night so I am pretty tired indeed!

Thank you for thanking me. 

• Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

I've watched some clips but this was my first time watching the one of the Not Waffle House robbery and it's interesting that you can pick and choose who to rob. Could be some neat risk/reward factors in there if they do it right.