2022 NFL Off-Season thread

The Buscher

The Packers were one of the last teams I'd ever expect to give up a home game, but I had a feeling with the 17 game schedule that the league would eventually send "marquee" teams over in years where they were scheduled for 9 home games.  Might be the Chiefs being sent over in 2023, Dallas in 2024 etc.

I'd like to see them do the creamsicle colors but with the current uniform design (ie, helmet logo, numbers font), but I think the original logo with current color scheme wouldn't look too good.

3 minutes ago, GhostMachine said:

I'd like to see them do the creamsicle colors but with the current uniform design

....No. 

• Admin

LSU cornerback Derek Stingley Jr. and Mississippi quarterback Matt Corral, two of the top players in April's draft, will not work out at the NFL scouting combine, which began Monday in Indianapolis.

Multiple sources confirmed to ESPN the two would take part in the interviews and the medical exams at the combine but would not participate in the on-field workouts. The news was first reported by NFL Network.

On 24/02/2022 at 17:04, LL! said:

This is the kind of magician I like. 

*Stolen Joke*

What do you call a magician without magic?

Ian

See Ya

Edited by PantherFan22
adjusted stuff
  • Haha 3

On 28/02/2022 at 10:54, damhausen said:

Yeah I'm expecting the same. Seemed like it was only a matter of time until the dozen or so teams that always have sellouts have to start giving up home games.

I'm expecting the Patriots to get a German game, but since they have 8H 9A this year, probably not until next year.