TEW20 Real World Update: March 2022

Here is the update for March, don't recall there being much big changes this month, just the usual updates and changes you would expect, there are a few new workers, a few AEW Dark talent, as well as some of the new people in NXT, along with filling some gaps with some people working in OVW, full list of added and renamed workers can be found on the whiteboard in the editor. Next month is going to be the big WrestleMania update, there won't be a pre and post version, just a post Mania/pre-Raw update that'll be out some point on Monday 4th, it will have the return of ROH, although that may depend on if their returning for a one off or back to notmal.

Anyway, beyond that just the usual, any errors just mention them in the thread and I'll change them for next month.

Enjoy

Database: March 2022
Graphics: March 2022

Workers: January 2022 (Last KyKy Pack)
Worker Expansion: June 2020
Worker Expansion contains pictures of wrestlers holding titles, along with non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

TEW Mods by TheWho87 on Discord

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date.

• Like 1

• Lineker pinned and featured this topic

So my current set up of the AEW/ROH situation is the following, Cary Silkin set as ROH owner (Tony Khan can't own two companies), with a company relationship where AEW owns ROH and they are sister companies who trade but don't steal talent.

Thoughts?

Edited by TheWho87

Can you put Joe Koff instead, considering he's the COO? Silkin is not even affiliated with ROH since he sold the promotion to Sinclair Broadcasting in 2011

3 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

So my current set up of the AEW/ROH situation is the following, Cary Silkin set as ROH owner (Tony Khan can't own two companies), with a company relationship where AEW owns ROH and they are sister companies who trade but don't steal talent.

Thoughts?

I like it. Cary was at the AEW show as he took pictures with Tony. Joe Koff was running ROH under Sinclair but not sure he will be involved or not going forward? Assuming Silkin was there as he'll be an on screen authority of sorts? He certainly has been representing ROH on Impact shows. Either way, either one should be ok as a placeholder until we find out more.

Also, i think you updated this already last month but just in case, its been confirmed Matt Rehwoldt and Tom Hannifan are the commentary duo going forward for Impact, DLo not returning, just a road agent now. 

IMPACT WRESTLING ANNOUNCING TEAM CHANGE AND MORE
By Mike Johnson on 2022-03-03 11:07:00
D'Lo Brown will not be returning to the Impact Wrestling commentary team, PWInsider.com has confirmed with multiple sources. Brown was written off TV after being attacked by Honor No More with Matthew Rehwoldt replacing him as part of tandem with Tom Hannifan. Impact Wrestling has been blown away by the duo, feeling that after the first few weeks, they completely congealed as a great announcing team, so they are now the team. The decision was not a slight at Brown, who Impact was always happy with, but a realization that with the company now back on the road and doing commentary live as it happens (as opposed to post-produced the majority of it, as they had been while filming out of Nashville), having Brown at the table all night meant he wasn't available to handle his talent relations and producer duties at the same time. So, the decision was made to have Brown focus entirely on his behind the scenes duties.

To my knowledge, I think that Rehwoldt & Hannifan did some commentary together for 205 Live, but briefly, so no wonder they gelled. Makes also sense since Rehwoldt announced recently that 2022 was his last year as an active in-ring performer.

42 minutes ago, SirEdger said:

Can you put Joe Koff instead, considering he's the COO? Silkin is not even affiliated with ROH since he sold the promotion to Sinclair Broadcasting in 2011

From my understanding Joe Koff was connected to SInclair Broadcasting, the company that sold ROH. I thought Silkin would be a better placeholder owner for now, but I could pull Tony's dad from being a user character into owning ROH.

Also so far I've set ROH up with Silkin and the current champions under handshake deals, since a lot of the rumours are saying they would be using freelancers rather than signing people from now on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not at my machine right now to check but if it’s not already done in this update

- Add Alex Shelley back to impact on ppa deal as a baby face. seems like he’s back in a program with Jay White. 

also josh Alexander and Eddie edwards have re-signed under Multi year written deals. 

eddie edwards should now be heel and in the honor no more stable. 

Edited by JohnnyNitro
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up, the next update should be out either Monday or Tuesday next week, with any changes from WrestleMania if it's out Tuesday it'll have any of Raw debuts ready to go, but still be set as starting after Mania but before Raw.

Cross posting from the TEW Graphic Requests thread:

- WWE's Romanian broadcaster, Telekom Sport, is being rebranded as Orange Sport as Orange acquired Telekom's Romanian business in 2021. (Sauce)

Orange_Sport_ROU_(2022).jpg

Orange_Sport_1_ROU_(2022).jpg  Orange_Sport_2_ROU_(2022).jpg  Orange_Sport_3_ROU_(2022).jpg  Orange_Sport_4_ROU_(2022).jpg

- Updated logos for OCS Choc (FRA), OCS City (FRA), OCS Max (FRA).

OCS_Choc_FRA_(2022).jpg  OCS_City_FRA_(2022).jpg  OCS_Max_FRA_(2022).jpg

- New logo for W as it launches on Freeview. (Sauce)

W_(2022).jpg

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic