EWR April 2022 Update

I'm getting both Defy Wrestling and The Wrestling Revolver at small with 50% PI and no workers.

Is this an issue with my game? I've tried full and light versions.

EDIT: I wasn't running EWR as administrator in Windows 10. Discovered this was the error when running into run time error 58.

Edited by Gray

On 22/04/2022 at 19:16, mkpunk said:

MMA abilities included. Wrestling match wise is harder but many of the Pride or UFC related wrestlers had similar stats.

Yeah but Dan Lambert doesn't actively compete in MMA. In fact, he's had a single amateur fight in his entire life. Should his technical stat really be higher than someone like Leyla Hirsch or Tom Lawlor? 

On 25/04/2022 at 13:46, KingCrippler said:

Yeah but Dan Lambert doesn't actively compete in MMA. In fact, he's had a single amateur fight in his entire life. Should his technical stat really be higher than someone like Leyla Hirsch or Tom Lawlor? 

That is fair. I ended up lowering his technical and raising Lawlor's and Hirsch's technical stats.

On 23/04/2022 at 16:35, Gray said:

I'm getting both Defy Wrestling and The Wrestling Revolver at small with 50% PI and no workers.

Is this an issue with my game? I've tried full and light versions.

EDIT: I wasn't running EWR as administrator in Windows 10. Discovered this was the error when running into run time error 58.

Hmmm, weird. I know there was an issue with the money for those promotions. Wonder if that had anything to do with it. I posted what the correct starting money should be earlier in the thread.

4 hours ago, WeirdViper said:

With IInspiration (Jessie Mckay & Cassie Lee) requesting their release and saying they are 'stepping away from in ring competition' for awhile, may be best to make them non-wrestlers for now

I am not sure. Maybe for a few months they will be active unless I hear otherwise of why I may need to change it or they don't sign elsewhere... I typically don't set non-worker unless the worker is retired or indeed a regular non-worker.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, mkpunk said:

I am not sure. Maybe for a few months they will be active unless I hear otherwise of why I may need to change it or they don't sign elsewhere... I typically don't set non-worker unless the worker is retired or indeed a regular non-worker.

I get that, just figured since they themselves said they are stepping away from the ring, it makes sense

Dakota Kai and Malcolm Bivens have been released from wwe

Harland, Persia Pirotta, Paige Prinzivalli, Sanjana George, Draco Anthony, Dexter Lumis, Mila Malani & Raelyn Divine has been released.

Edited by WeirdViper

On 29/04/2022 at 13:06, WeirdViper said:

Dakota Kai and Malcolm Bivens have been released from wwe

Harland, Persia Pirotta, Paige Prinzivalli, Sanjana George, Draco Anthony, Dexter Lumis, Mila Malani & Raelyn Divine has been released.

On 29/04/2022 at 13:45, SirEdger said:

Persia Pirotta, Harland, Draco Anthony also released.

I have removed those workers from WWE if they were in the game. Paige, Sanjana, Draco, Mila and Raelyn were not in the game to begin with.

A heads' up, I am likely going to have the update up Monday if not tomorrow.

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic