EWR June 2022 Update

Well here it is. The EWR monthly update. It is on-time for the first time in sometime, because I am going on vacation on Thursday. COVID testing at the port permitting, I will be on a cruise Friday-Monday, for my birthday (unintended.) Plus this was not as indepth as others have been.

There have been quite a few name changes for the June update. Not as many as past updates, but I would suggest checking the pic changes file.

I have added Control Your Narrative. I previously was against this but as I saw in May, the promotion has become a more consistant running promotion but I am missing a lot of wrestlers who are new.

I originally did not intend for any adds for this month, but I have made a number of them. I did add WWE NXT wrestlers not in the game and Dragon Gate Future wrestlers. On this note, I have a huge amount of picture updates. I thank @BiggieEllefson for his amazing photo dumps the past few months.

Super Light: https://www.mediafire.com/file/7k8rlzapemvm5xi/June_2022_Super_Light.zip/file

Light: https://www.mediafire.com/file/qicfjtrc4vin9bf/June_2022_Light.zip/file

Full: https://www.mediafire.com/file/19zvqvl02xpise7/June_2022_Full.zip/file

• Like 4

• Lineker pinned and featured this topic

Thanks for the update ! :)

Quick WWE notes i noticed while creating my new game:

• Troy Donovan is a free agent in the game. Should be in WWE/NXT
  • The only guy missing from WWE/NXT is Quincy Elliott (i think)
  • The Raw women's champion is still Becky Lynch and Smackdown is still Charlotte. (Should be Bianca and Ronda)
  • The WWE Women's Tag should be vacant and suspended 
  • WWE World Championship should be Roman Reigns too, not Bobby Lashley.

On 05/06/2022 at 12:17, Hugo_Cool said:

Thanks for the update ! :)

Quick WWE notes i noticed while creating my new game:

• Troy Donovan is a free agent in the game. Should be in WWE/NXT
  • The only guy missing from WWE/NXT is Quincy Elliott (i think)
  • The Raw women's champion is still Becky Lynch and Smackdown is still Charlotte. (Should be Bianca and Ronda)
  • The WWE Women's Tag should be vacant and suspended 
  • WWE World Championship should be Roman Reigns too, not Bobby Lashley.

I am not sure who Quincy Elliott is and how often he has wrestled. I wanted to make sure I included most of those who were active.

I have updated the titles and on that note, I am including Interim champions. I have made Interim champions for AEW titles (one of the most common to do this practice with the TNT and now World titles), the NWA Title (in preperation for Alwayz Ready) and FIP since they now have Interim Tag Team champs.

I also think I will indeed delete the WWE 24-7 title. Just too hard to keep up with. 

I am adjusting NXT UK Overness just a bit too.

4 hours ago, mkpunk said:

I am not sure who Quincy Elliott is and how often he has wrestled. I wanted to make sure I included most of those who were active.

Quincy Elliott is the large guy who pops up on NXT Level Up.

cmAeZj5.jpg

I deleted Riki Iihashi from the data base. I had added him for last month's update, but he has since retired due to injury. I have also added Mochizuki Jr. and re-added Oji Shiiba. I will add Quincy Elliot.

Gaagz The Gymp - Heel - late 80s/early 90s lightweight is his wrestling style

Danny Deals - manager - a less talented Jimmy Hart, good talker.

AJ Cazana -  Think mid-80s heavyweight with a old school heel gimmick.

All should be added to the NWA roster. Taya Valkyrie is on the PPV tomorow, not sue if it is a one off or not.

11 hours ago, Serotonin said:

All should be added to the NWA roster. Taya Valkyrie is on the PPV tomorow, not sue if it is a one off or not.

I need stats maybe besides Deals...

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/06/2022 at 21:36, Serotonin said:

These wrestlers are not added except for Deals. I do not have stats.

As for the rest of the database, I may get it up tonight but likely tomorrow. I've had to get up early for both yesterday and today for my summer work.

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic