Sky Bet EFL 2022/23

Lineker

17 hours ago, Moses Julep said:

I saw someone called Wright-Phillips scored for Stoke and thought oh Ian Wright has another kid? But no, Shaun Wright-Phillips does and suddenly I feel ancient.

Know the feeling when he was at Blackburn. Seeing someone start and finish their career I got used to somewhat not that long ago. Not ready to see 3rd generation players.

Surprised to return from signal-less lands of ArcTangGent festival to find we're top of the league. huh. 

• 2 weeks later...

Ahmedhodzic has got to be the steal of the transfer window. How on earth we got him for the £3-4m that we did is insane. 

16 hours ago, MadJack said:

Exeter beating MK Dons is almost as sweet to me as Argyle coming from 2-0 down at half time to beat Derby 3-2. Beautiful result.

Glad someone enjoyed it. I’ve got to work with a group of Derby and Forest fans tomorrow. Everyone’s going to be miserable.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think they'll be fine in the end tbh. From the highlights they were alright.

Down on League 1, the top four played each other with 4th placed Sheffield Wednesday hosting league leaders Ipswich, whilst Portsmouth's leg of the Dockyard derby saw them play Plymouth Argyle.

And it was all pointless, as both games finished 2-2, a fourth time in the last 5 (and 6th in 13) that Argyle and Portsmouth have finished in a Desmond.

• 2 weeks later...

Meme club. Why employ the promising young manager if you're not going to give them time to get it right? Especially as you sell off most of the players who made the most appearances for you last season, including the top goal scorer, 2nd top goal scorer and 4th top goal scorer?

Just absurd management of the club by the Pozzo family, who are looking for their 17th manager since 2012. In comparison, West Ham have had 18 managers in their entire history.

• Like 2