Sky Bet EFL 2022/23

Lineker

On 06/01/2023 at 18:51, FestiveJack said:

That is not an appointment that will go over well with the fans, unless Wagner has somehow learnt to attack recently.

I weirdly have a lot of Norwich fans as friends and they really liked the appointment 

2 minutes ago, Rich said:

I weirdly have a lot of Norwich fans as friends and they really liked the appointment 

That is weird to me cos a lot of the complaints Norwich fans seemed to have was that Dean Smith wasn't attacking enough and Wagner isn't exactly known for being attacking, but 4-0 away from home against one of the most miserly defences in the league is clearly a very good start.

On 14/01/2023 at 16:57, Rich said:

A lot of this, at least the sentiment I'm aware of, is due to the fact that Farke wasn't actually that unpopular at the time he was sacked. It's Delia Smith and Stuart Webber who were attracting most of the criticism, with the decision to appoint Dean Smith never being one the locals were keen on. Dean's insinuation that the fans were to blame for poor performances didn't help him towards the end.

I don't know too much about Wagner but I know his and Farke's mutual ties to Dortmund make this appointment seem more appreciated.

The classic old frozen pitch postponing a few of the day's game's today in the EFL. 

1-1 at Bristol City. Always have okay form going into January on the back of some good results. Then come January all out the window.

Don't know if we will see promotion or even the play off positions come end of the season. Hopeful. But I've been here many time's before with false hope. :unsure:

I need to find a Premier League team to at least be a fan of. :shifty: