College Football 2022

Alabama was never dropping further than 3, and the Notre Dame loss takes the shine off Ohio States win over them.   So yeah #2 is pretty fair, they did still win their game, bad as they looked.

I am watching Washington whoop MSUs ass and fucking loving it.

I really fucking hate Michigan State.

I love college football though. I can't pretend like I know every player across the country but I dig this shit. I just fucking love have so much football on Saturdays, always a good game to be found.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, VerbalPuke said:

I am watching Washington whoop MSUs ass and fucking loving it.

I really fucking hate Michigan State.

I love college football though. I can't pretend like I know every player across the country but I dig this shit. I just fucking love have so much football on Saturdays, always a good game to be found.

I've always preferred college to the NFL because of the variety. The pros have gotten better, but you still won't get the wide variety of systems, on both sides of the ball, that you'll get in college.

I also don't think you can have as dramatic of upsets, either, and those are always cool.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DMN in the House said:

I've always preferred college to the NFL because of the variety. The pros have gotten better, but you still won't get the wide variety of systems, on both sides of the ball, that you'll get in college.

I also don't think you can have as dramatic of upsets, either, and those are always cool.

I pefer the pros myself, but I'm so completely fascinated with the history and just the sheer volume of interesting match ups.