College Football 2022

Ole Miss beat Kentucky, TCU beat Oklahoma, Mississippi State beat Texas A&M, Purdue beat Minnesota, and UCLA beat Washington.

Right now Georgia is just barely beating Missouri. Alabama will probably take back the #1 spot, since they beat Arkansas and it wasn't close. Fuck everyone involved if they give the #1 to Ohio State for stomping Rutgers. Who cares if they whomped an unranked team!

Was hoping for something fun like an NC State run in the ACC to mix up the CFP but Clemson has smacked them around in the 2nd half. Usual suspects back on top. And of course all the Pac-12 schools will beat each other up and none will have a good enough record to make the Playoff. That's literally the one thing expansion is helping with, these conferences that are super deep but without a championship caliber team will at least be represented.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Tennessee knocks off Bama with the ugliest field goal I’ve ever seen

I think someone got a finger tip on that. Counts the same as a Justin Tucker kick right down the middle for all it's worth.

@GhostMachine how long is the party going to last in Knoxville?

3 hours ago, damhausen said:

I think someone got a finger tip on that. Counts the same as a Justin Tucker kick right down the middle for all it's worth.

@GhostMachine how long is the party going to last in Knoxville?

@damhausen days!

Karma finally bit the Tide in the ass. I was laughing when Alabama missed that possible game winning field goal. No doubt in my mind that the Vols weren't going to miss.

Will be interesting to see where Tennessee ends up in the rankings. Overrated Alabama in the only higher ranked team that lost. (They should have 3 losses, not just 1.)

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, damhausen said:

Wild game between LSU & Alabama. The Tide's playoff hopes are done. 

Kelly going for 2 to win was gutsy but definitely smart - you have to try to win these games at some point.

Alabama’s playoff hopes are never done, you know that.  Any tiny argument emerges to put them in and it will get considered strongly.

Mississippi with one of the single worst red zone series I've seen. Just a disastrous 4 plays, every single one of them should not have been called. There's value in inching ever closer when you have 4 downs + a goal line possession and a full minute of time on the clock remaining.

• Like 1