EWR July 2022 Update

A few days late. Gotta love my summer schedule...

There have been quite a few additional name changes for the July update. I would suggest checking the pic changes file.

Similar to TheWho's TEW20 Real World Update, I will include New Japan wrestlers on the AEW roster for the July update. If by the time August comes around and they do not work AEW events, they will be removed. I am however including Ishii in AEW despite not working the event, because he has been on AEW events before.

Similarly, for simplicity of stables sake, Bullet Club in AEW is part of The Undisputed Elite. Suzuki-gun is a part of JAS (minus Kanemaru and Sabre because they wrestled as themselves and didn't get involved with the JAS angle like other Suzukigun members were) and The United Empire is under its old name The Empire. I am not adding Chaos because Chaos was not used in AEW as a unit.

I have created Intirim titles for all of AEW and the FIP Tag Team titles since that is the only promotion that has indeed used intirim titles.

July Super-Light: https://www.mediafire.com/file/cdnfnz7cfrx34lr/July_2022_Super_Light.zip/file

July Light: https://www.mediafire.com/file/59x0tnwrnhfzufh/July_2022_Light.zip/file

Edit: no July full until I can get Mediafire upload issues taken care of.

Edited by mkpunk
  • Thanks 3

Great work, love the update, few small things for next month

Remove Tim White

Add Logan Paul to WWE

Paige is done with WWE this month so can remove her for August

Given the reaction shes gotten the last few months and now being champ I think Liv needs an overness boost

• Like 1

RE: Liv. I agree and also a charisma boost as well.

A few things I noticed with this update:

AIW, The CRASH, CZW, CYN, DEFY, & TWR have no owners.

Similarly, The CRASH, CZW, CYN, and XPW are defaulted feds stats, 50s.

On 04/07/2022 at 15:57, WeirdViper said:

Great work, love the update, few small things for next month

Remove Tim White

Add Logan Paul to WWE

Paige is done with WWE this month so can remove her for August

Given the reaction shes gotten the last few months and now being champ I think Liv needs an overness boost

I actually updated Liv's stats for charisma and selling as well.

On 04/07/2022 at 19:43, EWFan2004 said:

RE: Liv. I agree and also a charisma boost as well.

A few things I noticed with this update:

AIW, The CRASH, CZW, CYN, DEFY, & TWR have no owners.

Similarly, The CRASH, CZW, CYN, and XPW are defaulted feds stats, 50s.

AIW has an owner who also semi-wrestles (the former Josh Prohibition.) TWR is owned by Sami Callihan who is active after returning from his injury. CZW I think Hyde is in as an owner, I'll double check. CYN is owned by EC3. DEFY and CRASH I don't think actually have known owners.

On 05/07/2022 at 02:58, Cyberpunk2077 said:

The full version I believe to still be accidentally a link for June 2022 not July

Fixed

On 07/07/2022 at 00:26, mkpunk said:

I actually updated Liv's stats for charisma and selling as well.

AIW has an owner who also semi-wrestles (the former Josh Prohibition.) TWR is owned by Sami Callihan who is active after returning from his injury. CZW I think Hyde is in as an owner, I'll double check. CYN is owned by EC3. DEFY and CRASH I don't think actually have known owners.

Fixed

DEFY is owned by Jim Perry & wrestler Matt Farmer https://twitter.com/jimperrynw?lang=en  Farmer is also the booker

The CRASH in Tijuana is owned by a guy who goes by Nacho del O but his real name is Ignacio Rios.  CAR the CRASH which was loosely affiliated to the Tijuana promotion based in Mexico City was owned by Ancla it has since close with the CAR building not following health codes & running illegally, Ancla still runs Promociones ANCLA despite him losing his building and maybe license.

21 hours ago, kimvrajay135 said:

idk if it's just me but I can't download the July full update through the link. It keeps saying generating a new key. 

Yeah, there are issues going on with it. Until I can figure this out, I will not have it.

• 3 weeks later...

You have quite a few WWE alignments that need updated:

Alba Fyre - Face

Alexa Bliss - Face

Aliyan - Face and moved to Smackdown and remove Mr Stone as manager

Andre Chase - Face/Tweener

Becky Lynch - Face/Tweener

Brock Lesnar - Face

Bron Breakker - Face

Charlie Dempsey - Heel

Ciampa - Heel

Dolph Ziggler - Face/Tweener