2022 EWB Fantasy Football Symposium

Maxx

Greetings, in just about two short weeks we will begun yet another fantasy football season.   This is the thread where you confirm that you are participating again.  For B League, this is also the thread where I chastise you for failing to step up to replaced HC aka Dr. Disappear, as leader of your league. 

We can also discuss any changes you would like to see in rosters and scoring, so long as those changes don't involve bringing back the terrible TE position as a separate spot.

Also, if you draft Deshaun Watson, I'm not giving you a comp pick.

In terms of B League, I can probably run it if needed - I am going to be away for a couple weeks on my honeymoon, but if nothing else, give me a shout. (Might be a bit sporadic, but I'm sure I can parse through PMs for autodrafts if needed)

I presume unless HC pops up, we'd need to create a new league instead of renewing?

Need to defend my B League title!

I'm in again. :)

A heads up, I'm away longer than usual in August so I really will be autopick central this year. 

• Like 1