2022 EWB Fantasy Football Symposium

Maxx

The way its shaking out so far, we might have two 10 person leagues.   Which brings with it some different roster settings, which is always fun.

Think I'll sit this year out.  Last year I was too busy at work to really keep up with my team

On 19/07/2022 at 15:59, CM Busch said:

Ah what the hell, I’ve only been doing one league for a while.  I’ll jump in only if an extra player is needed somewhere.

Definitely going to put you into one of the leagues, that's for sure

• Like 1

Okay we are currently looking at 10 teams in both leagues, and that remains the case even if HC does turn up, I’ll just drop out of B League.

For A League this means we’re doing 2 Starting QBs, and also bringing back the mostly useless Tight End position.

For B League, TE never went away, so the question to all of you is whether or not you want to do 2 starting QBs as well, or stick with something more traditional.

2 hours ago, Maxx said:

Okay we are currently looking at 10 teams in both leagues, and that remains the case even if HC does turn up, I’ll just drop out of B League.

For A League this means we’re doing 2 Starting QBs, and also bringing back the mostly useless Tight End position.

For B League, TE never went away, so the question to all of you is whether or not you want to do 2 starting QBs as well, or stick with something more traditional.

2.5 QBs

2 hours ago, Berober said:

2 QBs on A League was fun though last year so welcome to adding that in 

We didn't have that last year 😕

Eh, The QB's are so overpowered with their scoring this year that the 8th. 9th and 10th teams will get shafted I think. There's quite big gaps in the tiers of fantasy QBs that if 1 gets say, 10th and 11th, they are screwed vs 1st and mid teens etc. 

I'd be up for 2QBs if we dropped the potency of QB points for thrown touchdowns.