2022 EWB Fantasy Football Symposium

Maxx

1 hour ago, DFF said:

Eh, The QB's are so overpowered with their scoring this year that the 8th. 9th and 10th teams will get shafted I think. There's quite big gaps in the tiers of fantasy QBs that if 1 gets say, 10th and 11th, they are screwed vs 1st and mid teens etc. 

I'd be up for 2QBs if we dropped the potency of QB points for thrown touchdowns. 

I'm fine with this, drop their TDs down to 5 points per?

Hey guys! I'm very sorry. Life/career has been busy. I'm happy to turn over the B-League to Berober or whoever is running it this year so we can keep the history. I don't have the time to run things, but I'd be happy to participate as a player!

Edited by HC

6 hours ago, HC said:

Hey guys! I'm very sorry. Life/career has been busy. I'm happy to turn over the B-League to Berober or whoever is running it this year so we can keep the history. I don't have the time to run things, but I'd be happy to participate as a player!

Hey! Glad to have ya on board. I assume there's a way to transfer commish over on Yahoo, cause it would be nice to keep the league history going

8 hours ago, Maxx said:

Out here cheating on us, I get it :(

😂 It was only a 4 team thing, I coulda done 3QB, but it made for basically a shootout of a league

4 hours ago, Cactus Drags said:

No TEs and 2 QBs, Maxx you can just ask me to leave if you don't want me around anymore 😛

For A League this means we’re doing 2 Starting QBs, and also bringing back the mostly useless Tight End position.

😕

1 hour ago, LL! said:

He said hello on Wednesday. 😕

We have a lengthy and historic PM thread where we discuss things.  That’s the real hello.

Will have a crazy day at work tomorrow and need to coordinate some stuff with Berober, so drafts likely won’t start until mid week at the earliest, which I’m sure no one has a problem with.

If HC actually can come around enough to draft, I’ll drop out of B League so it’s at 10 players.  But stand by to be HC’s replacement as needed.

Dropping Berober out of A League and adding Busch in, so we’re at 10 as well. 

On 30/07/2022 at 13:56, Maxx said:

NOT EVEN A HELLO

seinfeld-laughing.gif

• Haha 2