2022 EWB Fantasy Football Symposium

Maxx

@LinekerShaq, can you random up a draft order for A League?

Maxx
LL
Srar
Dragsy
Damshow
DMN
Livid
Lowerdeck
Plubby
CMBusch

Try to really wow us with the presentation, to make up for abandoning us this year, okay?

B League, draft is starting on Friday, waiting to hear back on if @snowbird wants to come back.  If so, I'll hop back in and make it a 12 team league.

A League, we've kicked things off.

• Lineker unfeatured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Not a lot of love for Vampire League this year, that's okay.  I would have made the best vampire ever but that's fine.

I have two other ideas for the ol' 3rd EWB league.

1.  The Guillotine- My friend roped me into this ridiculous idea, but it would likely be way easier to get the 18 required players here.  No head to head match ups, just going for total points each week.  The team with the lowest score each week is eliminated, and their players head to free agency.  Free agents are determined by highest bidder.  Draft might have to be a live one at this point, but its very set it and forget.

2.  THE DYNASTY- The best time to start this was 18 years ago, the next best time is today.  It would either be a Keeper League, or a full blown dynasty league, which would also mean rookie drafts in May.  Big rosters here so you can stash players for future use.  I would only want to do a 10 team league here, so I would be looking for the best of the best of the best period.  With honors.  Really I just want people who won't give up on the idea after two seasons, and I feel like between the 20 people we have playing across our leagues this year, there's 10 who would be into this.  @DMN in the House is likely one of them.