TEW20 Real World Update: August 2022

Here is the update for August, don't recall there being much big changes this month, I've given the ROH roster a tidy up based on their last show but beyond that it's just business as usual, added a few workers (full list of these in the editor), and the usual monthly updates and changes. Anything missing mention in the thread and I'll get to it for next month.

Enjoy

Database: August 2022
Graphics: August 2022

Workers: January 2022 (Last KyKy Pack)
Worker Expansion: June 2020
Worker Expansion contains pictures of wrestlers holding titles, along with non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

TEW Mods by TheWho87 on Discord

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date.

• Lineker featured and pinned this topic
  • change Tsukushi Haruka from active to retired wrestler and set her to left the business (she retired in May 22)
  • change Act Yasukawa's role to active wrestler (she returned in Dec 21)
  • Risa Sera, Akane Fujita, Suzu Suzuki, Hiragi Kurumi & Mochi Miyagi should have the freelance box set to yes - they let their contract with Ice Ribbon ran out in Dec 21 and announced that they would promote hardcore/death matches under the "Prominence" banner.

the following japanese wrestlers should have their language changed from english to japanese

• Benten Musume
  • Hibiki
  • Mao Torihata
  • MIZUHO
  • Shiki Shibusawa
  • Yako Fujigasaki
  • Yua Hayashi
  • Yuri Kotobuki

Set Maya Yukihi to fluent in Japanese, English & Spanish.
Set Ilja Dragunov to fluent in English, Central European & Eastern European.
Amale Winchester, Lucky Kid & Oliver Carter should have their English Language set to (at least) passable.

On the subject of Language: In most european countries, English is taught as a second language to children. Because of that I think most (if not all) of the european workers should have the English language set to at least passable.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, No1Thuganomic said:

On the subject of Language: In most european countries, English is taught as a second language to children. Because of that I think most (if not all) of the european workers should have the English language set to at least passable.

I'd agree, I'd even argue that everyone should have at least a basic level of English, the problem is there is no way to filter workers by the language they can speak and to mass edit eveyone will change those who have it set as higher as being dropped, it's either risk dropping some or doing it manually for everyone.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic