NFL 2022

Lineker

Oh boohoo Cleveland..

• Haha 2

Cowboys blow it in the playoffs due to stupid penalties.  Preseason game one, they set the record for penalties in a preseason game.

Cowboys fans: “oh big deal the starters weren’t out there!”

Ah yes, it’s so very clear this coaching staff has done an amazing job focusing on reducing penalties, but they definitely only concentrated on that for the starters who will all be great and this isn’t a scathing indictment of the staff or an absolutely horrible sign of things to come.

So apparently the Panthers and Patriots have just been in one on going brawl, with brief pauses to run some plays, for the entirety of their joint practice.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Maxx said:

So apparently the Panthers and Patriots have just been in one on going brawl, with brief pauses to run some plays, for the entirety of their joint practice.

And injured a fan, no less.

I saw a rumor a while back about the NFL wanting Watson to not play the Houston game.  Now I see this, and what a clown show.  All they care about is ratings.

Also, the Patriots are gonna be trash this year.  If any of you are gamblers, going the under on 8.5 wins is probably a steal. 

People who have done drugs have had worse penalties than Watson. Absolutely pathetic, and I hope he either plays like shit when he returns, or gets a heaping helping of karma and some sort of legal charges are filed against him while he's serving that suspension.