EWBFF Ken MacAfee League (B League)

Maxx

I feel like i pick directly next to @Slogger every draft, and after verifying it has in fact been 3/5 of the last 5 drafts that we've been side-by-side. Especially memorable because I always know he is going to draft whoever I wanted before me. :(

Pick incoming in a bit. Need to finish up work and craft a new pick 😕

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, HC said:

I feel like i pick directly next to @Slogger every draft, and after verifying it has in fact been 3/5 of the last 5 drafts that we've been side-by-side. Especially memorable because I always know he is going to draft whoever I wanted before me. :(

Pick incoming in a bit. Need to finish up work and craft a new pick 😕

Not my fault we're both evil genius' and have the same drafting process :(

One of these years were going to be on the opposite ends of the board to one another and have no idea what to do with ourselves.

• Like 1

Thanks Maxx. 

Can everyone just confirm you're already in the Yahoo league for me, if you don't know where that is, then I take it as you aren't :P

Also, it would be good to get confirmation on team names ASAP, I have 12 teams carry over from last year so somewhere along that it needs to be trimmed to the 10