TEW20 Real World Update: September 2022

Here is the update for September, nothing too major this month, you will note that NXT:UK is still active and has some people who left the company in August, since they have TV taped for part of September I have left them in but with 1 month contracts, considering what seems to be the plan with the brand this will likely be their last inclusion and they will be shut down for October for whatever happens next. Beyond that nothing big has changed, I've added a few people who were missing for a few promotions, you can see the full list in the editor, but beyond that it's been the usual changes you'd expect every month, as usual if anything is missing post it and I'll change for next month.

Enjoy

Database: September 2022
Graphics: September 2022

Workers: January 2022 (Last KyKy Pack)
Worker Expansion: June 2020
Worker Expansion contains pictures of wrestlers holding titles, along with non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

TEW Mods by TheWho87 on Discord

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date.

Edited by TheWho87

Add "NJPW TAMASHII" as NJPW announced tonight they're launching a NJPW brand in Austalia/New Zealand. If not done already, add Oceania to KENTA & Taiji Ishimorii as available areas to work in since they've been announced for the debut shows on November 11 & November 13

https://www.njpw1972.com/131122

Some of the identities of the new WOW wrestlers this season:

Wrecking Ball- Heidi Howitzer

Penelope Pink- Marina Tucker

The Tonga Twins (Kaoz & Kona ) are the MKTwins Ashley & Steff Manukainiu  both trained at Nightmare Factory.

Americana- Samantha Sage

Tiki Chamoro- Billionna Reyes

Siren the Voodoo Queen- Nina Monet

The Carlson Twins are both trainees of Afa down in Florida and have experience wresting Florida indies.  Debuted sometime in 2017.

Americana, Tiki, had no prior wrestling before WOW so if adding trainer relationships would guess have protege relationships with Tessa Blanchard & Selina Majors.

Others I haven't been able to track down any info so would all likely be new wrestlers trained by the WOW crew.

8 hours ago, flash said:

Some of the identities of the new WOW wrestlers this season:

Wrecking Ball- Heidi Howitzer

Penelope Pink- Marina Tucker

The Tonga Twins (Kaoz & Kona ) are the MKTwins Ashley & Steff Manukainiu  both trained at Nightmare Factory.

Americana- Samantha Sage

Tiki Chamoro- Billionna Reyes

Siren the Voodoo Queen- Nina Monet

The Carlson Twins are both trainees of Afa down in Florida and have experience wresting Florida indies.  Debuted sometime in 2017.

Americana, Tiki, had no prior wrestling before WOW so if adding trainer relationships would guess have protege relationships with Tessa Blanchard & Selina Majors.

Others I haven't been able to track down any info so would all likely be new wrestlers trained by the WOW crew.

Do/did you follow WOW? I've just noticed that Cagematch have the last season listed, I've added the alter egos for last season, I've got a list of who's missing in the database but Cagematch doesn't have anything on the following, can you help with info?

- Adriana Gambino
- Casey Dakota
- Chainsaw
- Exodus
- Genesis

This is the list of who is missing from last season, I'll add them to my add list.

- Dagger the Widow
- Erica Porter/Jungle Grrrl
- Jolene
- Jolynn
- Keta Rush
- Mezmeriah
- Nikki Krampus
- Robyn Reid/The Disciplinarian
- Samantha Smart
- Stephy Slays
- The Beast

52 minutes ago, TheWho87 said:

Do/did you follow WOW? I've just noticed that Cagematch have the last season listed, I've added the alter egos for last season, I've got a list of who's missing in the database but Cagematch doesn't have anything on the following, can you help with info?

- Adriana Gambino
- Casey Dakota
- Chainsaw
- Exodus
- Genesis

This is the list of who is missing from last season, I'll add them to my add list.

- Dagger the Widow
- Erica Porter/Jungle Grrrl
- Jolene
- Jolynn
- Keta Rush
- Mezmeriah
- Nikki Krampus
- Robyn Reid/The Disciplinarian
- Samantha Smart
- Stephy Slays
- The Beast

I've watched it, but not a regular viewer. 

Exodus- KZT

Adriana Gambino- model Noelle Giorgi  also wrestles as Valentina Rossi/Mafioso in AEW.  From New Jersey.  Trained by Tyler Breeze & Shawn Spears at Flatbacks.

Genesis- Australian Actress Selena O'Sullivan https://www.imdb.com/name/nm6352224/

Casey Dakota: https://prowrestling.fandom.com/wiki/Casey_Dakota

The rest were WOW trainees from scratch so likely aspiring actresses, models or stunt people based in California. relationships trained by Selina Majors, very small amount of experience, under five matches for most of them.

Disciplinarian is Texas indy wrestler Ivory Robyn, trained by Booker T.  Also booker for Thunder Rosa's Mission Pro.

Edited by flash
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, flash said:

I've watched it, but not a regular viewer. 

Exodus- KZT

Adriana Gambino- model Noelle Giorgi  also wrestles as Valentina Rossi/Mafioso in AEW.  From New Jersey.  Trained by Tyler Breeze & Shawn Spears at Flatbacks.

Genesis- Australian Actress Selena O'Sullivan https://www.imdb.com/name/nm6352224/

Casey Dakota: https://prowrestling.fandom.com/wiki/Casey_Dakota

The rest were WOW trainees from scratch so likely aspiring actresses, models or stunt people based in California. relationships trained by Selina Majors, very small amount of experience, under five matches for most of them.

Disciplinarian is Texas indy wrestler Ivory Robyn, trained by Booker T.  Also booker for Thunder Rosa's Mission Pro.

It was the ones on the first list I was looking for, the second list are all on Cagematch so I'll add form there.

Of the announced 2022 wrestlers, beyond those you already mentioned I've matched the following

- BK Rhythm / Killa Kate (Missing from database)
- Leia Makoa / Reka Tehaka (Already in database)
- Reina Del Rey / Ruby Raze (Already in database)

These ones I can't find a connection for are.

- Coach Campanelli
- Foxxy Fierce
- GI Jane
- Gigi Gianni
- Ice Cold
- Jennifer "Jen Z" Florez
- Kandi Krush
- Randi Rah Rah
- Sahara Spars
- Tormenta
- Vivian Rivera

Any ideas if they are wrestlers or trained for WOW.

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 1

On 15/09/2022 at 17:49, TheWho87 said:

It was the ones on the first list I was looking for, the second list are all on Cagematch so I'll add form there.

Of the announced 2022 wrestlers, beyond those you already mentioned I've matched the following

- BK Rhythm / Killa Kate (Missing from database)
- Leia Makoa / Reka Tehaka (Already in database)
- Reina Del Rey / Ruby Raze (Already in database)

These ones I can't find a connection for are.

- Coach Campanelli
- Foxxy Fierce
- GI Jane
- Gigi Gianni
- Ice Cold
- Jennifer "Jen Z" Florez
- Kandi Krush
- Randi Rah Rah
- Sahara Spars
- Tormenta
- Vivian Rivera

Any ideas if they are wrestlers or trained for WOW.

Vivian kinda looks like Shaul Guerrero. Though unless the Guerrero name is trademarked by WWE or WOW want to trademark their names (which happened in the case of The Dagger) then why would Eddie's daughter not be and said to be Venezuelan and grew up idolizing Eddie...

Ice Cold and Randi Rah Rah both are returning names from WOW V1 in 2000 but clearly are not the original workers. I'm wondering if Lana Star even is the same... She looks much younger in the new profile picture than the previous.

On 15/09/2022 at 18:49, flash said:

Tormenta is AAA luchadora Chik Tormenta.

As far as I know the rest are all WOW trainees.

I believe so.

1 hour ago, mkpunk said:

Vivian kinda looks like Shaul Guerrero. Though unless the Guerrero name is trademarked by WWE or WOW want to trademark their names (which happened in the case of The Dagger) then why would Eddie's daughter not be and said to be Venezuelan and grew up idolizing Eddie...

She doesn't look like Shaul to me, plus Shaul has already worked in WOW as a ring announcer so chances are it's not Shaul Guerrero.

Ice Cold and Randi Rah Rah as returns under a different wrestler isn't unusual since I think Americana is also a new person under an old GLOW gimmick.

3 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

She doesn't look like Shaul to me, plus Shaul has already worked in WOW as a ring announcer so chances are it's not Shaul Guerrero.

Ice Cold and Randi Rah Rah as returns under a different wrestler isn't unusual since I think Americana is also a new person under an old GLOW gimmick.

Fair comment, I seem to remember Shaul looking similarish based on how she looked in WOW and AEW during Deadly Draw but I could be wrong.

I would have been surprised if Ice Cold and Randi Rah Rah were the same wrestlers to be honest, not like Jungle Grrl who still was Erica Porter.

The only one that seems similar to me was Jennifer "Jen Z" Florez looking like Hyan, but they both look similar yet a bit off could be the make up or the lighting, unlike the others I could double check with their socials.

o53DoTj.png

Edited by TheWho87

On 17/09/2022 at 19:20, TheWho87 said:

The only one that seems similar to me was Jennifer "Jen Z" Florez looking like Hyan, but they both look similar yet a bit off could be the make up or the lighting, unlike the others I could double check with their socials.

o53DoTj.png

It's Jazmin Allure as Jen Z

• Like 1

DAZN purchased the Eleven Group (including Eleven Sports) on 2022-09-27. (Sauce 1) (Sauce 2)

Will have to wait for the deal to be finalised, but, I’d anticipate a rebrand in 2023.

nSport+ (Poland) became Canal+ Sport 5 on 2022-04-04. (Sauce)

As there’s already Canal+ Sport (Poland), you can probably delete/close the channel?

Virgin Media Four launched on 2022-08-24. (Sauce)

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic