Jump to content

EWR September 2022 Update - Clash at the All Out Worlds Collide Edition


Recommended Posts

OK This was uploaded a bit later than I wished, due to both not having the update ready and then having issues with the website.

I have made a massive addition of workers into the game. Lots of NWA and WWN adds with quite a few OVW adds along the way. Oh and by the way, Tyson Fury has been added given his past in WWE and his appearance Saturday at Clash at the Castle. Also before I get asked given the workers I've added, El Brazo Jr. is a non-family member of the Brazo family so he does not have a relationship to the others added or already in the game. Sometimes in Mexico, a worker will buy the rights to a character either to be a new one or to be billed as the "son", a promotion will bestow a gimmick if a worker leaves or a trainee will be bestowed as a junior. For example, out of the rash of Hijo de Rey Misterios to continue the name after the original retired, only two (the first and the current Rey Horus) were actually related to the Misterio family. The rest were trainees or paid for the name.

Tying into this, I have added several relationships (all dislikes) based on recent AEW news. I am just doing that as I would doubt that those workers would wrestle and do business with each other going forward.

I have added every single WWE return to WWE to Monday's RAW into the game. That goes with all the releases related to NXT-UK being canceled.

There were quite a few stable additions. I can't believe I ignored some of these for so long.

I have also painstakingly double checked titles to make sure they are correct. The Impact ROH titles have been removed. I will keep the Interim AEW titles but debating removing them for future games since that can work as a vacant title too...

I know quite a few of the workers do not have a picture, I could not find them in all honesty.

Super Lighthttps://www.mediafire.com/file/9odjhfnqqy627tu/September_2022_Super_Light.zip/file

Lighthttps://www.mediafire.com/file/svlbs09m0pov6e2/September_2022_Light.zip/file

Fullhttps://www.mediafire.com/file/rnb3z6ali7ai0zg/September_2022_Full.zip/file

 

How Tos and FAQs:

Spoiler

How to successfully import data:

You can do this by one of two ways, by copying the folder itself or the files.

By folder:
Select the folders you wish to copy from the export folder.
Right click and select copy.
Go into your EWR4-2 folder.
Right click and select paste.
When asked to update existing files, check yes.

By file:
Select all the files you want.
Right click and select copy
Go into your EWR4-2 folder.
Go into the sub-folder you are transferring over (DATA for data, PICS for worker and staff pictures, etc.)
Right click and select paste.
When asked to update existing files, check yes.

I would STRONGLY advise NOT to move the data files for a save file! Doing this can ruin morale for workers and mess with your title picture.

Also, I would do by file for updated pics, unless you do the full update.

 

Clock Management:

EWR plays off of your computer's clock. Most Windows computers now run on internet calendars that have your time already set for you by default. When you play EWR, it goes by your computer's calender. If it says June and you are starting a game with the June data, you will actually start your game in July, not June.

If you want to start a game in the actual month of the data update:
First, you want to make sure your computer's calendar is set to manual and not automatic or "internet". Automatic is your default calendar for most modern Windows versions. If you keep it automatic, you'll start in the next month. Depending on your version, this maybe different to turn off so I would Google the steps for your particular Windows OS.
Second, once your computer calendar is on manual, set your calendar back to the appropriate month. If you are using the current data, set your calendar back to sometime last month. If you are doing a classic update or a what if for a specific period, set it to the prefered period. Say for the WWF Invasion data starting in June 2001, you set to May 2001.
Third, create a new game as normal.
Finally, once the new game is running, you can set the computer calendar back to the present by fixing it in manual or reseting to automatic.

 

What is a full, light or super light update?

I post three updates each month, a Super Light, a Light and a Full update.

The Super Light update is just the DATA folder update for the new month. It is the smallest of the files and perfect if you update PICs, LOGOs and BANNERs yourself.

The Light update is the DATA folder update for the new month with PICs files. PICs for new adds (not workers who become staff or staff who become workers) or wrestlers who previously never had a picture, they are in the PIC folder. If I found updated PICs of workers and staff in the game, it is in the Updated PICs folder. If a promotion changes its logo or has a new banner, I include a LOGO or BANNER folder.

The Full update is the DATA folder updated for the new month with everything. This is suggested for new users of EWR. This has every PIC of a worker or staff in the PIC folder (minus those that does not have a pic.) Every logo of a promotion in game whether playable or Japanese touring commitment in the LOGO folder. It also includes a banner for every playable promotion in the game in the BANNER folder. The folders and files are in regardless of updates or not.

Included with every update is a pic update txt file and a read me. In the pic update, it shows for workers and staff with existing pic files, what their pic file path is in the new month's data. The read me is breakdown of all the non-title change updates in the update.

 

What are these weird Japanese touring promotions that I never heard of?

The Japanese touring promotions are set by 12 promotions in Japan at the time of EWR 4-2's release in mid-2003. These are set by different stats or ticked boxes. For instance, a worker with shooting ability ticked, could get signed to BattlArts or PRIDE, but if they do not, they would not tour with BattleArts or PRIDE. Of the 12 promotions listed, only All Japan (AJPW), Big Japan (BJPW), FMW (now FMW and FMW-E), Michinoku Pro, New Japan (NJPW), NOAH, Toryumon (Dragon Gate) and Zero1 still exist. The rest cannot be edited, replaced or removed since Ryland lost the source coding and moved on from freeware to software in the TEW series. Since there is no Joshi touring promotions, Joshi wrestlers are fully "free agents" in the game as oppose to wrestling for Stardom or Tokyo Joshi Pro.

 

Why is worker T marked as male, they are transgender?

A few workers in the game namely Nyla Rose and Edith Surreal are trans wrestlers. Nyla is female because she wrestles females exclusively. Edith however is male since Edith wrestles both men and women. Due to the game being made in a time when male workers complained about putting female workers over, if Edith who identifies as female was booked over a male wrestler, the male wrestler would complain about putting over a female. Should Edith win a Women's title, this would change it, but for simplicity, Edith is "male" for the game to cause less issues. The game was built during a time of binary genders (despite having Mexican exoticos) and due to the source code being lost, there is no way to fix it so that a male worker will gladly put over a female. This is not me being a bigot, but playing to an arcane freeware game.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Amazing work again. This is top tier, and I do agree that the recent AEW stuff would have to be added in with relationships and whatnot.

EDIT:  I think the promotions would need an overhaul as well. WWE has NXT both as a brand and development center, and likely would have Shawn Michaels as Booker. IMPACT has 100 percent in merch as well. C4 is listed as national with 0 money, as well.

Edited by EWFan2004
some notes
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Lineker featured and pinned this topic
3 hours ago, WeirdViper said:

Seems Malakai Black has been granted his release from AEW

Yeah I didn't hear any confirmation about it for the update and it seems to be still a rumor but more "confirmed" than it was going into All Out weekend.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Julius & Brutus Creed need a blood relative relationship

Damon Kemp & Gable Steveson need a blood relative relationship 

Karrion Kross & Scarlett need a love relationship

Edge & Beth Phoenix need a love relationship 

Kit Wilson & Stevie Turner need a love relationship

Solo Sikoa needs his relationship stuff set up

Charlotte Flair & Andrade El Idolo need a love relationship

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 08/09/2022 at 01:19, DoubleJ13 said:

Julius & Brutus Creed need a blood relative relationship

Damon Kemp & Gable Steveson need a blood relative relationship 

Karrion Kross & Scarlett need a love relationship

Edge & Beth Phoenix need a love relationship 

Kit Wilson & Stevie Turner need a love relationship

Solo Sikoa needs his relationship stuff set up

Charlotte Flair & Andrade El Idolo need a love relationship

 

These are updated. I also noticed Journey Fatu (Jacob's brother and Tama's other son) was not related. That too is fixed.

I have updated Events for most promotions in the game.

While doing that, I noticed CZW was rather messed up.

I am also debating removing Control Your Narrative from the game. Braun Strowman returned to WWE and EC3 is now in the NWA as well as the fact there is issues with the October slate of shows being cancelled and refunds being sent in the form of checks...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/09/2022 at 20:12, Serotonin said:

NWA

Add Fable Jake and name change to Magic Jake Dumas. Managed by CJ (Christi Jaymes)

Cyon name change to The Great Cyon

Matthew Mims to Big Strong Mims

Add Natalia Markova

Add Max The Impaler

 

I have an entry for Jake Dumas. Apparently, it is unconfirmed if they are duplicates or not. ProFightDB has separate profiles for the two but neither have Cagematch profiles or Wrestlingdata pages.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 13/09/2022 at 22:58, mkpunk said:

I have an entry for Jake Dumas. Apparently, it is unconfirmed if they are duplicates or not. ProFightDB has separate profiles for the two but neither have Cagematch profiles or Wrestlingdata pages.

From doing a quick search and looking at both Jakes in the game, I am going to say they are doubles.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Serotonin said:

From doing a quick search and looking at both Jakes in the game, I am going to say they are doubles.

Do you have proof of this? As stated, I have only the ProFightDB listings which state the two as two separate workers entirely. Yes, they look similarish, but not enough for me to say with 100% certainty they are. I'm not going by guesses only to having to add the other later when proven wrong.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 15/09/2022 at 01:06, mkpunk said:

Do you have proof of this? As stated, I have only the ProFightDB listings which state the two as two separate workers entirely. Yes, they look similarish, but not enough for me to say with 100% certainty they are. I'm not going by guesses only to having to add the other later when proven wrong.

profightdb uses the same picture for Jake Dumas and Magic Jake Dumas, plus Fable Jake was Magic Jake's old gimmick in NWA. I watch NWA weekly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Serotonin said:

profightdb uses the same picture for Jake Dumas and Magic Jake Dumas, plus Fable Jake was Magic Jake's old gimmick in NWA. I watch NWA weekly.

They do not. Jake Dumas is Magic Jake on profightdb. Fable Jake is different though a similar look. His hair is lighter. There is no overlap of working dates though.

http://www.profightdb.com/wrestlers/jake-dumas-20039.html

http://www.profightdb.com/wrestlers/fable-jake-18720.html

I'll delete Jake Dumas and change Fable Jake but that is because I rather not fight it.

Edited by mkpunk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, mkpunk said:

They do not. Jake Dumas is Magic Jake on profightdb. Fable Jake is different though a similar look. His hair is lighter. There is no overlap of working dates though.

http://www.profightdb.com/wrestlers/jake-dumas-20039.html

http://www.profightdb.com/wrestlers/fable-jake-18720.html

I'll delete Jake Dumas and change Fable Jake but that is because I rather not fight it.

No, those pictures are not the same, but I was referring to the pictures for Jake Dumas and Magic Jake on the site. Fable Jake is Jake Dumas old gimmick, Magic Jake is his new gimmick. Sounds good. I plan on going over NWA in the game soon, I should more notes soon... I hope. Fantastic job you do.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sent these above:

Add Fable Jake and name change to Magic Jake Dumas. Managed by CJ (Christi Jaymes)

Cyon name change to The Great Cyon

Matthew Mims to Big Strong Mims

Add Natalia Markova

Add Max The Impaler

 

New Edits

NWA Heavyweight Champion is Trevor Murdoch

NWA Woman's Tag Team is Pretty Empowered - Ella Envy and Kenzie Paige

Stables

Delete The Free Babes

Delete Strictly Business

Delete Idolmania Sports Management

Delete Gold Rushhh

The Misrable should be The Miserably Faithful - Add Max The Impaler

Add Brian Meyers to The Cardonas

Add The Spectaculars - Brady Pierce, Rush Freeman, and Rolando Freeman (Rolando Perez)

Add Pretty Empowered - Ella Envy, Kenize Paige, and Roxy Rockett

Remove Jordan Clearwater from Ill Begotten; Add Jeremiah Plunkett

Tag Teams

Church Money Enterprises changed to Gold Rushhh

Ill Begotten Changed to Alex Taylor and Jeremiah Plunkett

Remove Rude Dudes - they have not tagged in some time and Stanley is doing a new thing with Corino

Remove Strictly Business

Remove British Invasion

Talent

Remove Raven

Set BLK Jeez to manager

Remove Kiera Hogan

Remove Melina

Remove Miguel Robles

Remove Sam Adonis

More additions to be added.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Serotonin said:

Sent these above:

Add Fable Jake and name change to Magic Jake Dumas. Managed by CJ (Christi Jaymes)

Cyon name change to The Great Cyon

Matthew Mims to Big Strong Mims

Add Natalia Markova

Add Max The Impaler

 

New Edits

NWA Heavyweight Champion is Trevor Murdoch

NWA Woman's Tag Team is Pretty Empowered - Ella Envy and Kenzie Paige

Stables

Delete The Free Babes

Delete Strictly Business

Delete Idolmania Sports Management

Delete Gold Rushhh

The Misrable should be The Miserably Faithful - Add Max The Impaler

Add Brian Meyers to The Cardonas

Add The Spectaculars - Brady Pierce, Rush Freeman, and Rolando Freeman (Rolando Perez)

Add Pretty Empowered - Ella Envy, Kenize Paige, and Roxy Rockett

Remove Jordan Clearwater from Ill Begotten; Add Jeremiah Plunkett

Tag Teams

Church Money Enterprises changed to Gold Rushhh

Ill Begotten Changed to Alex Taylor and Jeremiah Plunkett

Remove Rude Dudes - they have not tagged in some time and Stanley is doing a new thing with Corino

Remove Strictly Business

Remove British Invasion

Talent

Remove Raven

Set BLK Jeez to manager

Remove Kiera Hogan

Remove Melina

Remove Miguel Robles

Remove Sam Adonis

More additions to be added.

Do you mean mark as inactive? Removal is deleting the entry entirely (which does work for stables since they cannot be marked inactive like tag teams.)
 

Also for Ill Begotten, I might need to create an Ill Begotten 2 unless like 5150, there was a separate name for the previous Ill Begotten team.

 

Edit: in a non-NWA related update, I will add back WOW into the game. Several of the stars are returning so I already have them in game. Now if only the Phoenix market had a CBS affiliate that was airing WOW...

Edited by mkpunk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, mkpunk said:

Do you mean mark as inactive? Removal is deleting the entry entirely (which does work for stables since they cannot be marked inactive like tag teams.)
 

Also for Ill Begotten, I might need to create an Ill Begotten 2 unless like 5150, there was a separate name for the previous Ill Begotten team.

 

Edit: in a non-NWA related update, I will add back WOW into the game. Several of the stars are returning so I already have them in game. Now if only the Phoenix market had a CBS affiliate that was airing WOW...

For the stables I said delete to - Idolmania Sports Management  and Gold Rushh can be removed from the game, go with Church's Money Enterprises. BLK Jez manages all of them anyways, besides for Cyon and even Cyon he has managed a few a times. Plus, Austin Idol is not able to be in the game.

Strictly Business is done, it can be removed.

The Free Babes have not been in NWA for over a year, they can be removed from the promotion but not the game.

For the tag teams

Remove Rude Dudes - they have not tagged in some time and Stanley is doing a new thing with Corino. Plus, this was a NWA only team.

Remove Strictly Business - mark as inactive.

Remove British Invasion - mark as inactive

Ill Begotten is now Alex Taylor and Jeremiah Plunkett, Rush Freeman left the group. As I was editing the game I switched Freeman to Plunkett. 

As for the talent I marked as remove, this means remove from NWA, not the game.

I hope this clears things up.

Edited by Serotonin
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Serotonin said:

For the stables I said delete to - Idolmania Sports Management  and Gold Rushh can be removed from the game, go with Church's Money Enterprises. BLK Jez manages all of them anyways, besides for Cyon and even Cyon he has managed a few a times. Plus, Austin Idol is not able to be in the game.

Strictly Business is done, it can be removed.

The Free Babes have not been in NWA for over a year, they can be removed from the promotion but not the game.

For the tag teams

Remove Rude Dudes - they have not tagged in some time and Stanley is doing a new thing with Corino. Plus, this was a NWA only team.

Remove Strictly Business - mark as inactive.

Remove British Invasion - mark as inactive

Ill Begotten is now Alex Taylor and Jeremiah Plunkett, Rush Freeman left the group. As I was editing the game I switched Freeman to Plunkett. 

As for the talent I marked as remove, this means remove from NWA, not the game.

I hope this clears things up.

No it actually does not. This shows you do not understand the mechanics of EWR. I've already gone over this in my previous reply. Stables can be deleted when they are no longer active in the promotion and are exclusive to that specific promotion. This means for NJPWoA, I have Bullet Club as Bullet Club but IMPACT who also has a Bullet Club, I have to name The Bullet Club, so I can have both entries. Tag Teams can be deleted too, but also they can be marked as inactive. This means that the team is still in game, but not a current team and could be reunited or used again at times. Tag Teams are also not specific to just a single promotion like stables are.

For example, there are a few teams that include wrestlers in WOW, yet gimmick wise the two never wrestled together as a team in WOW or were a WOW team but never teamed outside of WOW. A team could be inactive or broken up in one promotion, but teaming elsewhere.

As for Ill Begotten, as a tag team is Alex Taylor and Rush Freeman which I can set as inactive (which I believe I did) That said, I can add in a tag team for Taylor and Plunkett but they would likely be Ill Begotten 2 unless Taylor and Freeman teamed as something else...

For example, the current 5150 I've renamed to the UWN name The Bodega as Rivera left MLW to return to NJPW of America and they do continue to team in UWN as The Bodega. That said, I added 5150 as the former Rivera and Hernandez (who have teamed so far.) Now depending on tonight with the first taping of the new MLW season, we may see Hernandez and Slice Boogie tag as the current 5150 team. The Rivera and Hernandez team is inactive since they are not teaming. However they are the first entry as 5150. Should Hernandez and Boogie now team as 5150, I would then need to either rename the Rivera/Hernandez team or name the Hernandez and Boogie team 5150-2.

Edited by mkpunk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, mkpunk said:

No it actually does not. This shows you do not understand the mechanics of EWR. I've already gone over this in my previous reply. Stables can be deleted when they are no longer active in the promotion and are exclusive to that specific promotion. This means for NJPWoA, I have Bullet Club as Bullet Club but IMPACT who also has a Bullet Club, I have to name The Bullet Club, so I can have both entries. Tag Teams can be deleted too, but also they can be marked as inactive. This means that the team is still in game, but not a current team and could be reunited or used again at times. Tag Teams are also not specific to just a single promotion like stables are.

For example, there are a few teams that include wrestlers in WOW, yet gimmick wise the two never wrestled together as a team in WOW or were a WOW team but never teamed outside of WOW. A team could be inactive or broken up in one promotion, but teaming elsewhere.

As for Ill Begotten, as a tag team is Alex Taylor and Rush Freeman which I can set as inactive (which I believe I did) That said, I can add in a tag team for Taylor and Plunkett but they would likely be Ill Begotten 2 unless Taylor and Freeman teamed as something else...

For example, the current 5150 I've renamed to the UWN name The Bodega as Rivera left MLW to return to NJPW of America and they do continue to team in UWN as The Bodega. That said, I added 5150 as the former Rivera and Hernandez (who have teamed so far.) Now depending on tonight with the first taping of the new MLW season, we may see Hernandez and Slice Boogie tag as the current 5150 team. The Rivera and Hernandez team is inactive since they are not teaming. However they are the first entry as 5150. Should Hernandez and Boogie now team as 5150, I would then need to either rename the Rivera/Hernandez team or name the Hernandez and Boogie team 5150-2.

Yes, I know all of this. These NWA stables and a matter of cleaning up the stable section. As for the tag teams, they were all created for the NWA and did not wrestle in other promotions, maybe UWN when both promotions were working together.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Serotonin said:

Yes, I know all of this. These NWA stables and a matter of cleaning up the stable section. As for the tag teams, they were all created for the NWA and did not wrestle in other promotions, maybe UWN when both promotions were working together.

 

I typically do not delete tag teams unless the worker retires or dies.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, mkpunk said:

I typically do not delete tag teams unless the worker retires or dies.

I did not delete any tag teams either, I set them all as inactive besides for the Ill Begotten. With the Ill Begotten, I subbed Plunkett in for Freeman who left the stable. Plus, the Ill Begotten is a NWA only team and stable, the only match outside of the NWA was with Alex and Plunkett. 

Stables I cleaned up and updated.

The roster I removed old talent who had not been on the show in a season or two. Added talent who were missing for the roster.

Basically, my goal was to get the NWA set right, because a few talents might need creation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Serotonin said:

I did not delete any tag teams either, I set them all as inactive besides for the Ill Begotten. With the Ill Begotten, I subbed Plunkett in for Freeman who left the stable. Plus, the Ill Begotten is a NWA only team and stable, the only match outside of the NWA was with Alex and Plunkett. 

Stables I cleaned up and updated.

The roster I removed old talent who had not been on the show in a season or two. Added talent who were missing for the roster.

Basically, my goal was to get the NWA set right, because a few talents might need creation.

You said this:

On 16/09/2022 at 21:56, Serotonin said:

Sent these above:

Add Fable Jake and name change to Magic Jake Dumas. Managed by CJ (Christi Jaymes)

Cyon name change to The Great Cyon

Matthew Mims to Big Strong Mims

Add Natalia Markova

Add Max The Impaler

 

New Edits

NWA Heavyweight Champion is Trevor Murdoch

NWA Woman's Tag Team is Pretty Empowered - Ella Envy and Kenzie Paige

Stables

Delete The Free Babes

Delete Strictly Business

Delete Idolmania Sports Management

Delete Gold Rushhh

The Misrable should be The Miserably Faithful - Add Max The Impaler

Add Brian Meyers to The Cardonas

Add The Spectaculars - Brady Pierce, Rush Freeman, and Rolando Freeman (Rolando Perez)

Add Pretty Empowered - Ella Envy, Kenize Paige, and Roxy Rockett

Remove Jordan Clearwater from Ill Begotten; Add Jeremiah Plunkett

Tag Teams

Church Money Enterprises changed to Gold Rushhh

Ill Begotten Changed to Alex Taylor and Jeremiah Plunkett

Remove Rude Dudes - they have not tagged in some time and Stanley is doing a new thing with Corino

Remove Strictly Business

Remove British Invasion

Talent

Remove Raven

Set BLK Jeez to manager

Remove Kiera Hogan

Remove Melina

Remove Miguel Robles

Remove Sam Adonis

More additions to be added.

When later corrected that remove a team means delete, then you changed. That said, I don't change partners. I'll set the previous Ill Begotten to inactive and add a third Ill Begotten (I forgot there was another inactive team with YUMA.)

I get what you are trying to do and fully appreciate it. That said, when I am questioning, most times it is clarifying based on the game mechanics. If you want to delete the other Ill Begotten teams and have Ill Begotten 3 be the only team, you can.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mkpunk said:

You said this:

When later corrected that remove a team means delete, then you changed. That said, I don't change partners. I'll set the previous Ill Begotten to inactive and add a third Ill Begotten (I forgot there was another inactive team with YUMA.)

I get what you are trying to do and fully appreciate it. That said, when I am questioning, most times it is clarifying based on the game mechanics. If you want to delete the other Ill Begotten teams and have Ill Begotten 3 be the only team, you can.

To be fair Ill Begotten likely has Ill Begotten 1 - Yuma/Freeman 2 - Yuma/Alex 3 - Freeman/Alex 4 - Freeman/Plunkett 5 - Alex/Plunkett.

Remove for the Rude Dudes meant delete, the other two teams were meant has inactive.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

AAA STAFF

Andres Maronas – remove from AAA

Carlos Oliver – remove from AAA

Dorian Roldan - age should be 37 – perhaps change role to Producer

El Hijo de Tirantes - age should be 45

El Tirantes – add to AAA – Contract: written – perhaps low talent to 60 – Age should be 63

Jack Melendez – remove from AAA

Joaquin Roldan – delete from the game because he died in 2017

Hugo Savinovich – add to AAA – contract: written - age should be 63 – Thick booker

Larry Dallas – remove from AAA

Rafa el Maya – remove from AAA

Raul Salazar – remove from AAA

 

Need creation and should be added to AAA

Josè Manuel Guillen – Announcer – Born: September – Age: 43 (guess) – Contract: Written – Wage: 15.000 – Talent: 65 – Backstage: 95

Carlos Cabrera – Announcer - Born: October – Age: 62 – Contract: Open – Wage: 35.000 – Talent: 80 – Backstage: 95

Jesus Zuniga – Announcer – Born: May – Age: 45 (guess) – Contract: written – Wage: 20.000 – Talent: 70 – Backstage: 90

Piero – Referee – Age: 53 – Contract: Written – Wage: 10.000 – Talent: 60 – Backstage: 95

 

AAA events announcers: Hugo Savinovich and Carlos Cabrera

AAA TV announcers: Hugo Savinovich and Josè Manuel Guillen

 

AAA TV SHOW

Rename “Sin Limite” to “AAA Gira 30 Aniversario” – Network: Youtube - Slot: Early evening - Day: Sunday (The show is also transmitted the day before on Azteca 7 or Space if you prefer)

 

AAA EVENTS

January – Guerra de Titanes

February – Rey de Reyes

March – AAA Invades WrestleCon

April – Triplemania Monterrey

May – Showcenter May

June – Triplemania Tijuana

July – Showcenter July

August – Verano de Escandalo

September - Ring Rock StAAArs

October – Triplemania Mexico City

November – Heroes Immortales

December – Showcenter December

 

AAA TITLES

Change AAA Mega Heavyweight to just AAA Mega and Set Hijo del Vikingo as champion

 

If I've time next days I'll go through roster and stables to see if I can make more suggestions

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. To learn more, see our Privacy Policy