Jump to content

EWR September 2022 Update - Clash at the All Out Worlds Collide Edition


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, metallica fan said:

AAA STAFF

Andres Maronas – remove from AAA

Carlos Oliver – remove from AAA

Dorian Roldan - age should be 37 – perhaps change role to Producer

El Hijo de Tirantes - age should be 45

El Tirantes – add to AAA – Contract: written – perhaps low talent to 60 – Age should be 63

Jack Melendez – remove from AAA

Joaquin Roldan – delete from the game because he died in 2017

Hugo Savinovich – add to AAA – contract: written - age should be 63 – Thick booker

Larry Dallas – remove from AAA

Rafa el Maya – remove from AAA

Raul Salazar – remove from AAA

 

Need creation and should be added to AAA

Josè Manuel Guillen – Announcer – Born: September – Age: 43 (guess) – Contract: Written – Wage: 15.000 – Talent: 65 – Backstage: 95

Carlos Cabrera – Announcer - Born: October – Age: 62 – Contract: Open – Wage: 35.000 – Talent: 80 – Backstage: 95

Jesus Zuniga – Announcer – Born: May – Age: 45 (guess) – Contract: written – Wage: 20.000 – Talent: 70 – Backstage: 90

Piero – Referee – Age: 53 – Contract: Written – Wage: 10.000 – Talent: 60 – Backstage: 95

 

AAA events announcers: Hugo Savinovich and Carlos Cabrera

AAA TV announcers: Hugo Savinovich and Josè Manuel Guillen

 

AAA TV SHOW

Rename “Sin Limite” to “AAA Gira 30 Aniversario” – Network: Youtube - Slot: Early evening - Day: Sunday (The show is also transmitted the day before on Azteca 7 or Space if you prefer)

 

AAA EVENTS

January – Guerra de Titanes

February – Rey de Reyes

March – AAA Invades WrestleCon

April – Triplemania Monterrey

May – Showcenter May

June – Triplemania Tijuana

July – Showcenter July

August – Verano de Escandalo

September - Ring Rock StAAArs

October – Triplemania Mexico City

November – Heroes Immortales

December – Showcenter December

 

AAA TITLES

Change AAA Mega Heavyweight to just AAA Mega and Set Hijo del Vikingo as champion

 

If I've time next days I'll go through roster and stables to see if I can make more suggestions

I'm not gonna name a show "Showcenter" sorry. The AAA events are kind of like MLW as the big events (not the spot shows) are also TV tapings and bigger shows are also PPV. I know this is the case for Rey de Reyes TripleMania. So for now, December will remain TripleMania Regia. It is certainly possible they continue the name.

I do appreciate the other updates with staff.

FYI, Baby Extreme and Reina Dorada are already added for this month's update.

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, mkpunk said:

I'm not gonna name a show "Showcenter" sorry. The AAA events are kind of like MLW as the big events (not the spot shows) are also TV tapings and bigger shows are also PPV. I know this is the case for Rey de Reyes TripleMania. So for now, December will remain TripleMania Regia. It is certainly possible they continue the name.

I do appreciate the other updates with staff.

FYI, Baby Extreme and Reina Dorada are already added for this month's update.

I understand the events part even if I doubt that this year there will be Triplemania Regia. 

AAA STABLES
Remove DMT Azul from la Empresa and add Estrellita and Jeff Jarrett. Set Jarrett as leader
Add Aramis and Octagon Jr. to Los Jinetes del aire
Add Demonic Flamita to Los Mercenarios
Delete Los Parks from AAA
Delete Los Perros del Mal
Add Dave the Clown to Los Psycho Circus
Remove Arez from Los Vipers
Add a stable called "Imperio de Las Shotas" (or simply Las Shotas) - Leader: Mamba - Members: Dulce Kanela, La Diva Salvaje, Jessy Ventura, Mamba

Rename NGD to Nueva Generation Dinamita

AAA WORKERS
Abismo Negro Jr. - Change his position to midcard
Aerostar - I suggest to lower the overness to 45 and his position to midcard. Also the wage could be lowered to 20.0000 - maybe unthick "Superstar look" and "Fonz Factor"
Aramis - change his position to lower midcard
Arez - Set as face / gimmick: Crazy / Position: Midcard / Over: 40 - Age: 31
Argenis - Set as heel / Gimmick: Man on a Mission
I suggest to remove from AAA Arkangel Divino that worked only 4 AAA matches in 2 years (only one on TV)
Remove Ayako Hamada (she only worked one special live event)
Remove Big Mami (she moved to Nacion Lucha Libre)
I suggest raise bandido wage to 30.000
I suggest lower Carta Brava Jr. wage down to 20.000 - Position: midcard
I suggest lower Chessman. wage down to 30.000 - Position: midcard - Over: 50
Chick Tormenta is 37 - Position: opener
Remove Daga
Dave The Clown - Set to face / Gimmick: Clown
Probably low Demonic Flamita spedd to 82
Remove Demus
Lower Dinastia overness to 23 - Position: opener
Remove DMT Azul
Drago - I suggest to lower the over to 45 and his position to midcard. Also the wage could be lowered to 20.0000
Change Estrellita Gimmick to Crazy
Remove Hades
Rise El Hijjo del Vikingo spedd to 87 - change his gimmck to Daredevil
Lower Lady Maravilla Overness to 34 - change position to Lower midcard
Change Latigo gimmick to Degenerate - Increase wage to 8000
Lower Mamaba wage to 15000
Change Micro Man gimmick to Fun babyface
Remove Mocho Cota Jr. (He confirmed that he and Tito Santana are independents now)
Lower Monster Clown wage to 15.000 - change to face - low overness to 43 and brawl to 55
Change Mr. Iguana to lower midcard - Gimmick to fun babyface - overness to 31
Low Murder clown overness to 48 - wage to 35.000
Change Nino Hambuerguesa position to lower midcard
Remove Mascarita Sagrada
Change Psicosis position to midcard
Remove Rey Horus
Remove Rush
Remove Ryan Kidd
Remove Estrella Divina
Remove Samurai del Sol
Remove Super Fly
Change Taurus to Upper midcard - overness to 55
Remove Tito Santana
Change Toxin to lower midcard - gimmick: degenerate
Add La Diva Salvaje - Face - Midcard 
Add Jessy Ventura - Face - Midcard
Add Sharlie Rockstar (rename to Charly Manson) - Tweener - Gothic - Midcard
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

NWA

Add Flip Gordon

Add Thrillbilly Silas

Add KiLynn King

Add Taya Valkyie

Add Natalia Markova

Add Max The Impaler

Add Davey Boy Smith Jr

Add Dak Draper

Add Eric Jackson

Add Joe Ocasio

Add KC Roxx

Add Joe Alonzo

Add Caprice Coleman

Add Madi Wrenkowski

Add Matt Vine

Add De'Vin Graves

Add Deonte

Add Ruff'N'Ready - De'Vin Graves and Deonte

Remove Danny Jones

 

Edited by Serotonin
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 25/09/2022 at 08:40, metallica fan said:

I understand the events part even if I doubt that this year there will be Triplemania Regia. 

AAA STABLES
Remove DMT Azul from la Empresa and add Estrellita and Jeff Jarrett. Set Jarrett as leader
Add Aramis and Octagon Jr. to Los Jinetes del aire
Add Demonic Flamita to Los Mercenarios
Delete Los Parks from AAA
Delete Los Perros del Mal
Add Dave the Clown to Los Psycho Circus
Remove Arez from Los Vipers
Add a stable called "Imperio de Las Shotas" (or simply Las Shotas) - Leader: Mamba - Members: Dulce Kanela, La Diva Salvaje, Jessy Ventura, Mamba

Rename NGD to Nueva Generation Dinamita

AAA WORKERS
Abismo Negro Jr. - Change his position to midcard
Aerostar - I suggest to lower the overness to 45 and his position to midcard. Also the wage could be lowered to 20.0000 - maybe unthick "Superstar look" and "Fonz Factor"
Aramis - change his position to lower midcard
Arez - Set as face / gimmick: Crazy / Position: Midcard / Over: 40 - Age: 31
Argenis - Set as heel / Gimmick: Man on a Mission
I suggest to remove from AAA Arkangel Divino that worked only 4 AAA matches in 2 years (only one on TV)
Remove Ayako Hamada (she only worked one special live event)
Remove Big Mami (she moved to Nacion Lucha Libre)
I suggest raise bandido wage to 30.000
I suggest lower Carta Brava Jr. wage down to 20.000 - Position: midcard
I suggest lower Chessman. wage down to 30.000 - Position: midcard - Over: 50
Chick Tormenta is 37 - Position: opener
Remove Daga
Dave The Clown - Set to face / Gimmick: Clown
Probably low Demonic Flamita spedd to 82
Remove Demus
Lower Dinastia overness to 23 - Position: opener
Remove DMT Azul
Drago - I suggest to lower the over to 45 and his position to midcard. Also the wage could be lowered to 20.0000
Change Estrellita Gimmick to Crazy
Remove Hades
Rise El Hijjo del Vikingo spedd to 87 - change his gimmck to Daredevil
Lower Lady Maravilla Overness to 34 - change position to Lower midcard
Change Latigo gimmick to Degenerate - Increase wage to 8000
Lower Mamaba wage to 15000
Change Micro Man gimmick to Fun babyface
Remove Mocho Cota Jr. (He confirmed that he and Tito Santana are independents now)
Lower Monster Clown wage to 15.000 - change to face - low overness to 43 and brawl to 55
Change Mr. Iguana to lower midcard - Gimmick to fun babyface - overness to 31
Low Murder clown overness to 48 - wage to 35.000
Change Nino Hambuerguesa position to lower midcard
Remove Mascarita Sagrada
Change Psicosis position to midcard
Remove Rey Horus
Remove Rush
Remove Ryan Kidd
Remove Estrella Divina
Remove Samurai del Sol
Remove Super Fly
Change Taurus to Upper midcard - overness to 55
Remove Tito Santana
Change Toxin to lower midcard - gimmick: degenerate
Add La Diva Salvaje - Face - Midcard 
Add Jessy Ventura - Face - Midcard
Add Sharlie Rockstar (rename to Charly Manson) - Tweener - Gothic - Midcard
 

These are noted. I am editing Dinastia's over to 28 because that fits better since he is top tecnico mini.

 

1 hour ago, Serotonin said:

NWA

Add Flip Gordon

Add Thrillbilly Silas

Add KiLynn King

Add Taya Valkyie

Add Natalia Markova

Add Max The Impaler

Add Davey Boy Smith Jr

Add Dak Draper

Add Eric Jackson

Add Joe Ocasio

Add KC Roxx

Add Joe Alonzo

Add Caprice Coleman

Add Madi Wrenkowski

Add Matt Vine

Add De'Vin Graves

Add Deonte

Add Ruff'N'Ready - De'Vin Graves and Deonte

Remove Danny Jones

 

OK. Let me ask a serious question. How can you expect me to add any of these workers if you are not gonna say what position and gimmick they are? I am busy and that is why in January, I am no longer doing updates as things will be much busier for me. Also if you are suggesting new people (which about a quarter of these are and often times have no database proof of existing for basic information and I used spoiler tag for listing these), I will need stats. Not like the "oh he's an '80's high flyer'" like you have vaguely done in the past, but actual stats. I get you want to be helpful, but you often cause more problems because you don't make it easy for me to do fixes you suggested because of wording such as removing tag teams rather than deactivation. Also some workers like Taya are maxed out. Taya is a champion in two out of the three (AAA and MLW) and is also regularly wrestling in Impact. Flip Gordon perhaps I can remove from CYN, but that is a technicality since that promotion seemingly is dead. Also, didn't you just ask last month to remove Harry Smith?🤨

Spoiler

Eric Jackson

Joe Alonzo 

Joe Ocasio

KC Roxx

Matt Vine

Thrillbilly Silas

 

Edited by mkpunk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, flash said:

Larry Dallas is still the English language commentator with AAA along with Joe Dombrowski (who I assume you have signed with MLW?) for the FiteTV broadcasts.

I actually have him set to none at the moment.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, mkpunk said:

These are noted. I am editing Dinastia's over to 28 because that fits better since he is top tecnico mini.

 

OK. Let me ask a serious question. How can you expect me to add any of these workers if you are not gonna say what position and gimmick they are? I am busy and that is why in January, I am no longer doing updates as things will be much busier for me. Also if you are suggesting new people (which about a quarter of these are and often times have no database proof of existing for basic information and I used spoiler tag for listing these), I will need stats. Not like the "oh he's an '80's high flyer'" like you have vaguely done in the past, but actual stats. I get you want to be helpful, but you often cause more problems because you don't make it easy for me to do fixes you suggested because of wording such as removing tag teams rather than deactivation. Also some workers like Taya are maxed out. Taya is a champion in two out of the three (AAA and MLW) and is also regularly wrestling in Impact. Flip Gordon perhaps I can remove from CYN, but that is a technicality since that promotion seemingly is dead. Also, didn't you just ask last month to remove Harry Smith?🤨

  Reveal hidden contents

Eric Jackson

Joe Alonzo 

Joe Ocasio

KC Roxx

Matt Vine

Thrillbilly Silas

 

I was going to add the details tonight. All I am trying to do is get NWA up to date. Also, no, I did not ask for Harry Smith to be removed last month.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Serotonin said:

I was going to add the details tonight. All I am trying to do is get NWA up to date. Also, no, I did not ask for Harry Smith to be removed last month.

The new workers will likely have to wait until November at this point. I'll add that to the list of workers who will need to wait for next month that I really wanted to do for this month.

Just a heads up. I'm aiming for Sunday the earliest for this update. Friday I have a concert to attend and Saturday I am going to Monster Jam.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, mkpunk said:

The new workers will likely have to wait until November at this point. I'll add that to the list of workers who will need to wait for next month that I really wanted to do for this month.

Just a heads up. I'm aiming for Sunday the earliest for this update. Friday I have a concert to attend and Saturday I am going to Monster Jam.

This will give me more time to research the talent and see if I missed anyone. I already see a manager I missed. It will also give me time to view more of the NWA to get a better feel for some of the newer talents.

Ricky Morton should be added to the NWA roster.

Enjoy your entertains!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Serotonin said:

This will give me more time to research the talent and see if I missed anyone. I already see a manager I missed. It will also give me time to view more of the NWA to get a better feel for some of the newer talents.

Ricky Morton should be added to the NWA roster.

Enjoy your entertains!

OK  but can you please help me by giving me card and gimmicks for the workers you are saying to add to NWA who are already in the game?

Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, mkpunk said:

OK  but can you please help me by giving me card and gimmicks for the workers you are saying to add to NWA who are already in the game?

Thanks

 Add Flip Gordon - Upper Midcard - Old School Face - TWEENER

Add Thrillbilly Silas - Lower Midcard - Hillbilly - HEEL

Add KiLynn King - Midcard - Old School Face - TWEENER

Add Taya Valkyie - Upper Midcard - Old School Face - TWEENER

Add Natalia Markova - Midcard - Old School Heel - HEEL

Add Max The Impaler - Midcard - Monster - HEEL

Add Davey Boy Smith Jr - Upper Midcard - Old School Face - FACE

Add Dak Draper - Midcard - Old School Face - FACE

Add Eric Jackson - Opener - Old School Face - FACE

Add Joe Ocasio - Opener - Old School Face - FACE

Add KC Roxx - Jobber - Underdog

Add Joe Alonzo - Lower Midcard - Old School Heel - HEEL

Add Caprice Coleman - Midcard - Old School Face - FACE

Add Madi Wrenkowski - Opener - Old School Heel - HEEL

Add Matt Vine - Opener - Old School Heel - HEEL

Add De'Vin Graves - Opener- Old School Face - FACE

Add Deonte - Opener- Old School Face - FACE

Pollo Del Mar - Manager - Unique - HEEL

I will post the missing talent not in the game tomorrow, with stats.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Lineklaus unfeatured and unpinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. To learn more, see our Privacy Policy