Football Manager 2023

Lineker

Can't seem to find any concrete info one way or the other if my Amazon order includes it. From what I gather other retailers give you a code straight away but mine says it's not due to be dispatched until the 8th.

Have plans to do a quick Leeds save if I do get it and then probably my Norway 'building a nation' plan that I had last year but didn't bother doing on the Xbox version.

EDIT: Beta is out!

From everything I’ve seen so far, it’s one of the least changed FM’s in quite some time - if not ever.

Also hearing a lot of issues with the match engine, mainly being long balls over the top are very, very frequent. The sort of thing that should get fixed with the full release.

It was a useful question!

It was useful because it had a hidden meaning. Let me explain. By asking the question in that tone I was really making a statement along the lines of: “wow, there’s not really very much to this game, I can’t believe they expect people to pay for this!”

And it worked - proving its usefulness - because it encouraged others to come forward and give their own reflections on how interested they were in the promoted features and that sort of thing.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, King Ellis said:

I thought it was well established in the GTA 5 days that you are 110% black?

9 to 5, just 32 year old black man who still lives on the streets.