Football Manager 2023

Lineker

I forgot that FM2023 is on Gamepass so I downloaded it off the Microsoft Store. Is there no way to add logo and facepacks to the game if I download through the Store? I've not used PC Gamepass before and can't even find the file to add the packs.

...sorry for all the questions. I forgot how bland vanilla FM can look...

4 hours ago, Szumi - A Polack said:

The changes they've made to scouting are AWFUL. Just trying to set up the scouting assignments itself was a disaster. Definitely a terrible change for this year's game.

Yeah, I gave in and got the game and this is the worst. 

Made a database where players play for the national team they're eligible for that's ranked lowest as of game release - plus an additional file where the ranking points are reset as well. I'm enjoying this sort of thing - currently managing with Tammy Abraham, Bukayo Saka, Karim Adeyemi, Manuel Akanji and others.

• Like 2

Spoiler

image.png

Think this is my best XI as Nigeria right now - the sub CMs aren't often Barkley and Yusuf (not that one) but aside from that it's pretty standard.

Won the last AFCON and still undefeated as manager, going to get through the next AFCON (2025) and the 2026 World Cup too, before going elsewhere, maybe to a club team. I need a set piece taker to take full advantage of how many Big Strong Boys[TM] we have.

I’m unbeaten in 20 since the patch so honestly I’m fine with the changes.

Got a nice game going with Middlesbrough.

- strolled through the Championship in season 1, broke the most points record and lost to United in extra time of the league cup final

- 10th in my first season in the Premier League followed by a 6th place finish and the Europa League. The 10th place finish was achieved with the help of a 42 year old Zlatan Ibrahimovic scoring 15 goals in 17 games after joining in January before riding off into the sunset.

- 4th in season 4 after 26 games, in the league cup final again, still in the Europa League and FA Cup as well.

This season I’ve won every single Young POTM award (6), with six different players. Boro players have won the last 3 European Golden Boy and NxGN awards.

Oh, and Lewandowski joins in the summer on a free. 37 but still looks great attribute wise and tearing it up for Barca.

2 hours ago, FestiveJack said:

I hate the 2026 World Cup format but at least it's more interesting in my database:

Reveal hidden contents

Go Kosovo! 🇽🇰