TEW20 Real World Update: October 2022

Here is the update for October, first major change is the removal of NXT:UK, I've moved over all those who've appeared in NXT and axed the ones who were released, there were only seven I couldn't find info on their status was (Aleah James, Andy Shepherd, Aoife Valkyrie, Isla Dawn, Johnny Saint, Rampage Brown and Stevie Turner), so for now I've released them, if they pop up in NXT I'll add them back. Other than than another key change is with ROH's titles, since they have been used more in AEW, I've given AEW and alliance with ROH and moved all the ROH titles as alliance titles, so they can be used in both AEW and ROH. Other than that it's just the usual changes for the month, I have added the new WOW roster to the game, I was 50/50 on making them active but they are all there so it's easilly done, there were a few more additions and renames, as usual the list can be found in the editor, but beyond that it's been the usual changes you'd expect every month, as usual if anything is missing post it and I'll change for next month.

Enjoy.

Database: October 2022
Graphics: October 2022

Workers: January 2022 (Last KyKy Pack)
Worker Expansion: June 2020
Worker Expansion contains pictures of wrestlers holding titles, along with non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

TEW Mods by TheWho87 on Discord

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date.

Someone's updated the WOW imdb page and a few more identities

Sahara Spars is wrestler Amber Rodriguez

Randi Rah Rah is wrestler Kelsey Heather who did job work for AEW, trained at Flatbacks

Glitch the Gamer is Vert Vixen

In case I missed any that aren't already in the update

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0272422/fullcredits/?ref_=tt_cl_sm

Stuka Jr. recently lost his mask to Atlantis Jr.  on September 22, 2022

Ultimo Dragoncito recently lost his mask to Pequeno Olimpico on July 29, 2022

Reyna Isis recently lost her mask to Jarochita on September 22, 2022

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Premier Sports will become Viaplay Sports, and FreeSports becomes Viaplay Extra on 2022-11-01, completing the rebranding after Viaplay purchased them in July. (Sauce 1) (Sauce 2)
    • Remove the Premier Media Media Group, and add those channels to the Viaplay Group.
    • No new logos as of yet, imagine they will show up on 1 November.
  • Sony Pictures Network channels in India have undergone rebranding, as of 2022-10-24. Of interest: Sony Ten is now Sony Sports Ten 1, and Sony Six is now Sony Sports Ten 5. (Sauce)
  • New logos for Moldova 1 and Moldova 2.

I wish I could have something more exciting when I contribute to these topics 😄

Got all the stuff posted down.

Next update will be out either Tuesday or Wednesday, gonna be busy tomorrow and got mostly title changes to do, the next update is going to be a bit basic, took some time away and didn't do much this month.

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic