My dear God!

ROC

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not her having a bad day, that's without her having any makeup, her hair done, basically not being "primped up" like she is in pictures like the one you have in your sig. In other words, that's what she really looks like.

Even with the make up on, I still don't think Avril is hot. She's not ugly by any means, but I just don't find her attractive. I'm not sure about those pictures though. Looks like she has the flu.

However, it's Avril's attitude I can't stand. All this anti-pop nonsense, parading around, trying to act like she isn't sellout, wearing her $300 t-shirts which look like she found them in the Wal-Mart discount bin. Bah, with her he pitch squeal of a voice, the layers upon layers of make-up she wears, legions of sensationalistic fans that blindly buy her products. My God, its sickens me. I can't live the button-down life like you. I want it all! The terrifying lows, the dizzying highs, the creamy middles! Sure, I might offend a few of the blue-noses with my cocky stride and musty odors -- oh, I'll never be the darling of the so-called "City Fathers" who cluck their tongues, stroke their beards, and talk about "What's to be done with this Homer Simpson?

And such.

And Jessica Simpson still looks pretty hot without the make up.

Edited by Enter Blue Guy

Even with the make up on, I still don't think Avril is hot. She's not ugly by any means, but I just don't find her attractive. I'm not sure about those pictures though. Looks like she has the flu.

However, it's Avril's attitude I can't stand. All this anti-pop nonsense, parading around, trying to act like she isn't sellout, wearing her $300 t-shirts which look like she found them in the Wal-Mart discount bin. Bah, with her he pitch squeal of a voice, the layers upon layers of make-up she wears, legions of sensationalistic fans that blindly buy her products. My God, its sickens me. I can't live the button-down life like you. I want it all! The terrifying lows, the dizzying highs, the creamy middles! Sure, I might offend a few of the blue-noses with my cocky stride and musty odors -- oh, I'll never be the darling of the so-called "City Fathers" who cluck their tongues, stroke their beards, and talk about "What's to be done with this Homer Simpson?

And such.

And Jessica Simpson still looks pretty hot without the make up.

I'd just rather it didn't look like my woman just got dragged from turning a trick behind the heroin clinic. HI-YOOOOOOOOOO!

Avril's bringing in money too. So essentially you have no point and like ugly, trashy women.

:thumbsup:

Bleh, anyone can look a million dollars when they have several make-up artists, fashion consultants, hair stylists and other crap running around after them, not to mention the nifty photoshop jobs the guys at the magazines do to touch up the less attractive parts.