TEW20 Real World Update: December 2022

Here is the update for December, another basic update this month, so it's just the usual updates for the month, there isn't even any additions, so not much to mention, if anything is missing post it and I'll change for next month.

I haven't uploaded a graphics pack this month as I've not added anything to it, but I have added a link to a Google Drive as an alternate download, currently it's just TEW graphics but I'm going to spend most of the month sorting out and getting the BUMP pack uploaded.

Enjoy.

Database: December 2022
Graphics: October 2022 (Google Drive)

Workers: January 2022 (Last KyKy Pack)
Worker Expansion: June 2020
Worker Expansion contains pictures of wrestlers holding titles, along with non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

TEW Mods by TheWho87 on Discord

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Gabriel said:

I am still playing November's update, but I have noticed that too many broadcasters won't allow deathmatches. Fite TV Canada won't allow me, despite them airing deathmatches regularly.

I thought I fixed that, although it might have been another network, will update the FITE TV's to be more deathmatch friendly.

-Change W Morrissey to heel, change name to Big Bill
-Remove Kiera Hogan from The Baddies, change to face
-Add Leila Grey to AEW, gimmick Baddie, add to The Baddies faction
-Change Sonny Kiss to heel
-Make HOOKHausen inactive
-Make Jurassic Express inactive
-Make Men of the Year inactive
-Make The Gunn Club I inactive.
-Add Matt Taven and Mike Bennett as The Kingdom
-Add Anthony Henry and JD Drake as The WorkHorsemen
-Change Lee Johnson to heel and add to The Factory
Dynamite spoiler:

Spoiler

-Add Action Andretti to AEW.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
Just a heads up regarding the mod.

The next update will likely be out on the 4th/5th of January, it will still be for January 1st, just want to wait in case the rumoured NJPW things happen.

Also should have a BUMP update too.

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic