The January Transfer Window - 2023

Baddar

I'm assuming 424 has to be the plan moving forward because that's a lot of options in the attack/wide players now, even if Bobby Firmino leaves this summer. I'm happy to have him, but it's definitely a bit surprising/out of nowhere 

It's probably a mix of:

Diaz/Jota injuries leaving us short especially given the fixture congestion this season and then Diaz having a set back

They've decided what to do with Bobby and that therefore ruling out a long contract extension (he may get a one year deal/two at most. Reports suggest its not about money for him) but if he went in the summer for free I wouldn't be shocked 

Get a talented young prospect now while he's at a decent price and before others get him. Similar to us getting Diaz as the plan was to get him this summer but Tottenham becoming interested meant we had to move quicker. 

Can't see us shifting from 433. They'll rotate the front. Fact he can play centrally or out wide helps as well. 

It's that guy Man Utd fans didn't want at all! 

I imagine Brentford will be too early but wouldn't be shocked if he had a role in the Wolves FA Cup match 

• Like 2

I get the feeling that James Maddison's knee injury will clear up pretty quickly once the first acceptable bid comes in.

• Like 1

I'm so glad his rapist ass is fucking idd to Saudi Arabia instead of coming to MLS.

Also funny to know that no one in Europe wanted him. Ronaldo may be the richest man in the game, but you know it's killing him on the inside still that no real club wanted him anymore. His ego took a massive hit.