The January Transfer Window - 2023

Baddar

He earns more per an hour than I imagine the majority of people in the world do in a year.

Edit: I checked, he earns twice as much in an hour than the global median annual salary.

Our world is broken.

Edited by Twist

3 hours ago, Lineker said:

I mean I'm sure this guy is better than Junior Firpo but at this point I'm not sure why we're paying Victor Orta, any muppet can go on Red Bull Salzburg's Wikipedia page

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Matt said:

I mean I'm sure this guy is better than Junior Firpo but at this point I'm not sure why we're paying Victor Orta, any muppet can go on Red Bull Salzburg's Wikipedia page

This is basically what Manchester United does. It assumes anyone good in Austria is already in Red Bulls system, so doesn't actually scout the country.

58 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Man Utd are trying to buy Jack Butland from Crystal Palace. 

For some reason Butland is on my list of goalkeeper's I like. He's reliable when needed. Can understand them wanting him as a back up with the departure of the other one back to Newcastle. Not a bad choice. Would rather them chuck him on than their current keeper. Never been much of a fan of David De Gea in the net. But that is just me. 

I like to think it's a literal lighting system in his office with LEDs above pictures of various players.

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, FLiam said:

Various sources on Twitter claiming that Arteta has been given the “green light” to sign Declan Rice.

:lol:

Didn't West Ham say that bidding would have to start at £100m if anyone ever wanted him?