The January Transfer Window - 2023

Baddar

56 minutes ago, METALMAN said:

106,000 likes for summarising story that had already been published isn’t bad going.

Maybe if I invent a silly catchphrase I will get 106,000 likes on my EWB posts.

I hear if you get 106,000 likes NBT will get your post tattooed on Lineker.

I can picture the scene...

"Into the dying minutes here, here's Garnacho, whips it to the back post...WEGHORST! Derby day delight for the debutant!

He makes it Manchester United 1, Manchester City 4!" 🙃

In reality he won't be registered in time now, but it would've been handy.

Arsenal have gotten the better deal here. Not shelling out 95 million euros on a player who just isn't better than Martinelli at all, and who also probably has a difficult attitude based on his actions since Arsenal became interested and who in all likelihood, eventually try to treat Arsenal the way he's treated Shakhtar.

I really hope we have other targets in mind - because we cannot make the same mistake as last season and not add at least one attacking player to the squad. We are far too light in that area of the pitch. 

Totally disappointed with this news to be honest. 

Mykhailo Mudryk, 22, playing in the Ukrainian league (16th in UEFA rankings), 10 goals, 7 assists, 18 games, moves for 100 million euros.

Andreas Schjelderup, 18, playing in the Danish league (17th), 10 goals, 1 assist, 17 games (and 200 less minutes), moves for 14 million euros.

One of these players will be a success. It's not the Ukrainian.