TEW20 Real World Update: February 2023

Here is the update for February, nothing too major this month, there are a few worker additions including a couple of user characters, based on the recent rumors over who may be buying WWE, the full list of additions can be found in the editor. Beyond that it's just the usual updates for the month, there was suggestions to fix up Japan last month and I'm going to look into making GLEAT active for the next month. Other than that just the usual, if you see anything out of place mention it and I'll fix it up for next month.

Enjoy.

Database: February 2023
Graphics: October 2022 (Google Drive)
BUMP Workers and Belts: January 2023 (Google Drive)

KyKy Workers: January 2022 (Last KyKy Pack)
KyKy Worker Expansion: June 2020 (KyKy)
Worker Expansion contains pictures of wrestlers holding titles, along with non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

TEW Mods by TheWho87 on Discord

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date.

• Like 1

Japan looks good! Lemme know if you have any questions about GLEAT.

Not trying to bog down the db too much with new stuff, but do you think Mexico could handle another company? Big Lucha probably warrants being added, maybe even over The Crash. I'd argue for keeping them both in, but if there's only room for one then The Crash definitely isn't the same company it was a couple years ago. They still draw well (much better than Big Lucha), but since the pandemic they've only run a handful of shows each year.

• Like 1

On 03/02/2023 at 17:20, LittleDaniel said:

Japan looks good! Lemme know if you have any questions about GLEAT.

Not trying to bog down the db too much with new stuff, but do you think Mexico could handle another company? Big Lucha probably warrants being added, maybe even over The Crash. I'd argue for keeping them both in, but if there's only room for one then The Crash definitely isn't the same company it was a couple years ago. They still draw well (much better than Big Lucha), but since the pandemic they've only run a handful of shows each year.

The Crash was readded due to their connection with MLW, that is if they are still doing that.

I've thought about Big Lucha, the big problem with them and the key thing with Mexico is the lack of information, that combined with everytime I look at doing anything with Mexico see the hassle of the hunt and just move onto to something else.

@LittleDanielI've set up the basics of GLEAT based on their website and their Wikipedia page, everyone on their website is written and everyone listed on the Wikipedia page as a regular outsider is on a handshake. I've set up the stables based on the Wikipedia for 60 Seconds, Black Generation International, Bulk Orchestra, and Strong Hearts. I assume Home Team would be non-affiliated. Other than that I've bumped the fed currently in the database to be around the same pop/prestige levels as ZERO1 with they have the Classic Mainstream Puroresu product.

Does that sound about good? Also this is the current roster if there is nobody missing.

qsq4v7U.png

Hmm so their product is a weird one. They have two brands, G PROWRESTLING (Japanese indy style) and LIDET UWF (Faux MMA), and then their big shows (just called GLEAT version [number]) are a mix of the two. The vast majority of the shows they run though are under the G PRO brand (41 so far vs 3 UWF shows and 5 GLEAT shows) so I'd totally get leaving the brands up to the user -- I dunno how well the AI would even run having two brands on a small company like that. I wouldn't go with Classic Mainstream Puroresu for them though, I wouldn't say they have the pageantry of a New Japan. Maybe Respectful Wrestling is the closest? 

Roster looks good!

Oh and playing through I noticed I missed Yuki Arai's popularity -- she should be one of the most popular people in TJPW. She's a relative wrestling rookie but she's also in a fairly popular J-pop idol group.

I think the AI tends to shut down brands if there isn't enough talent so many low level feds wouldn't work. I did notice the wrestling/UWF stuff so I've focusd the fed towards the wrestling side of things, hence their main show being a monthly "GLEAT G PROWRESTLING Ver. #".

On 07/02/2023 at 11:34, TheWho87 said:

#2 http://www.luchawiki.org/index.php?title=Magnético

#7 Minos II

#8 Orgullo

#9 Bumbo

#11 Karma I

#12 Karma II?

#20 & #21, based off the tweet, I'm assuming Kabha and Guerrero Jaguar, but I couldn't find anything to corroborate.

You never posted a picture of it, but the second last twitter post you gave is Golden Girl.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, KJE said:

You never posted a picture of it, but the second last twitter post you gave is Golden Girl.

Those last two I got for the belts, so if I can get their names I can work out what belts they are., also cut their pics as well just in case, just got round to it later.

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic