HYPE/RELEASES Warhawk's Wrestling Multiverse

mIYqvS7IwS8_XSPyKM2I_H-wagWhQTS1GJ4zMI0x3s02IuPwQzgyKobAHufvGUbHxdYqbF6ddycoLUVcl_0jjO4whsec2Z4XEbyeEk5DryswFSIZtBvad2M2aQb3ajLpYkDAa9JbLgZjmVFF98GJ6Rs

Welcome fantasy booking enthusiasts to Warhawk’s Wrestling Mulitverse! This mod series has multiple continuities each unique from each other. A few of the main ones listed

TNA Resurgent

Remember when Corgan before his real life work with the NWA worked with Impact and was trying to buy control of the company?  This fell through in real life but what if this was not the case? What if Corgan did buy control of Impact and got rid of Dixie Carter? Well this answers those questions.

Quite a few things are changed in TNA Resurgent in this alternate 2016.

A whole new Alliance, The Corgan Coalition is in existence, a trading alliance for TNA and affiliate promotions. This includes TNA having a developmental fed of its own, MCW Wrestling (formally Maryland Championship Wrestling).

TNA/Impact itself is a bit different. Corgan, with the backing of off screen investors has brought in some new talent from other companies as well. 

This mod has been long planned as the launching point and will be the first to get a full release.

Never Ending Monday Night Wars

Think of a world where WCW was better booked. They never stumbled. While the WWF Attitude Era was still a big success and on the WCW side the 83 weeks still  happen By the time January 2003 (the mod start date) has rolled around the long running Monday Night Wars have been a stalemate for years.  ECW hung through its money woes by a thread until being backed by MTV, who tried to get RAW and were shot down by Vince.  Heyman is still CEO of ECW Inc, with Sapolsky as booker. The NWA has in the mod been making a comeback, still as a governing body of territories.   Some of the companies of the 2000s still exist here with others being able TO exist under the right conditions. World Wrestling All Stars still exists in 2003 under Andrew McMahonus and Vince Russo who stayed in WWF/E longer than OTL.  Ring of Honor can form if Sapolsky leaves ECW, and under the right conditions TNA can form. A few alternate feds could also exist under the right conditions. I plan on this being an epic mod.  I am hoping for a lot of alterations from big to small. Keep an eye on this concept

Other Mods

I plan on some other mods being part of this as well, a few interesting concepts have floated through my head. I hope to bring a lot to life in TEW. I might if the mod gets enough traction do a TV tropes page or even a wiki if enough support is shown. 

Feel free to inquire about joining Warhawk Studios today!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

A few caps from TNA Resurgent

AJ Styles profile

AJ-Styles-Attributes.png

Brian Cage attributes

Brian-Cage-Attributes.png

Brock Lesnar attributes

Brock-Lesnar-Attribues.png

Chris Jericho attributes

Chris-Jericho-Attributes.png

Goldberg attributes

Goldberg-Attributes.png

• Like 1

Christopher Daniels Attributes

Christopher-Daniels-Attributes.png

Darby Allin Attributes

Darby-Allin-Attributes.png

Dominik Mysterio Attributes

Dominik-Mysterio-Attributes.png

ECIII Attributes

ECIII-Attributes.png

Kenny Omega Attributes

Kenny-Omega-Attributes.png

Matt Cardona (Zack Ryder) Attributes

Matt-Cardona-Attributes.png

Scott D'Amore Attributes

Scott-D-Amore-Attributes.png

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, KingCrippler said:

I do think "A Marketing Nightmare" is kind of insane when he was in the top ten of the company's merch sales literally the day he got fired. 

That's just the first option of the Available Attributes, not what is actually selected for the character.

2 hours ago, KJE said:

That's just the first option of the Available Attributes, not what is actually selected for the character.

Thanks, was going to say that

• 4 weeks later...

Got some more caps

Cena's attributes

Cena-Attributes-New.png

Jim Cornette's attributes

Jim-Cornette-Attributes.png

Kurt Angle's attributes

Kurt-Angle-Attributes-2.png

The Rock's attributes

The-Rock-Attributes.png

Cody Rhodes's Attributes

Cody-Rhodes-Attributes.png

Josh Alexander Attributes

Josh-Alexander-Attributes.png

If anyone wants to join my team let me know.

Edited by Warhawk8492

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...