All-Star Wrestling Entertainment

Guest greenoz

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JamesSteele

Hey, sorry for not posting in freaking forever, but my computer sucks. :P

Anyway, I am honored to be in the show so much and that was indeed well written. Can't wait for more.

Guest greenoz

AWE WhipLash

Date: 14-10-2004

A promo airs, showing the highlights of last week’s 30 Man Battle Royal. Chris James and Mark Sprinkle physically beating each other up. Heavy D and Mr. Enigma destroying all opponents that got in their way. Daniel Smith & Nick Talent and Zac Rhoden & The Icon showing their true tag team sides. Chris James successfully becoming the first ever AWE World Heavyweight Champion.

The massive WhipLash pyro erupts and crowd goes crazy.

Gomez: Another great way to begin WhipLash, and what another great show we have lined up for our viewers tonight.

Diamond: Indeed Johnny, tonight’s first match features Mark Sprinkle and The Wanderer teaming up for the first time ever against Kristos Janik and Justex Citing.

Gomez: We also have Kyle Owens going one on one with his eliminator, Heavy D.

Diamond: Also in singles action, Zac Rhoden will be fighting Daniel Smith.

Gomez: What a show we have got tonight Nick.

“Weapon of Choice” sounds around the arena, and Ryan Leeson walks down to the ring to a standing ovation from the crowd after a truly entertaining WhipLash last week.

Ryan: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to another great instalment of AWE WhipLash! Now, I have a huge surprise to all you fans in the arena, and all you superstars in the locker room. Not only am I going to mention that on October 31 we will be having ourselves our very first AWE PPV ever, there will be two very new titles crowned. Starting next week, there will be an 8 man tournament and the winner will be awarded as the very first AWE Intercontinental Champion. Now this tournament will be featuring 8 men that I have carefully selected and yet only one of them will be crowned the next big thing in AWE. Two quater finals will kick off next week on WhipLash, and two the following week. The winners of those matches will fight at Halloween Retaliation on October 31. These 4 matches are Noah Hartt v Doug Richards, Kristos Janik v Matt Thomas, The Wanderer v Justex Citing and Sibtain Moledina v Heavy D.

The next championship on the line at Halloween Retaliation will be the AWE Tag Team Championship, and the match will be a four-team elimination match. Now although, I haven’t decided the teams yet, I will announce the teams involved next week on WhipLash.

But without any further ado, I would like to welcome to you. Australia’s own homegrown champion, he is our AWE World Heavyweight Champion, Chris James.

The Australian fans are going nuts. Ryan Leeson makes his way back to the backstage area and Chris James makes his way down the ramp, with his newly won championship slung over his shoulder. They exchange words and a handshake as they pass each other. CJT climbs into the ring.

CJT: Thanks boss. First I would like to say a quick thank you to all my fans out there and a quick bugger off to all those who betted against me. I promise to all those out there that I won’t be just the first World Champion, but the greatest. I won’t just be the guy that everyone says was once great, I will always be the greatest. I promise to all of you that I will prove to be undefeated against all those who challenge me for my most prized possession. And I promise to all…

The music of Shawn Murphy sprays through the arena and Murphy walks to the ramp, looking extremely pissed off.

Murphy: What the hell is this crap? You promise this, you promise that? You come down to this ring and you run your mouth about how great you are?

Shawn Murphy is getting so much heat.

Murphy: Shut up you fools. Listen up junior, there is no way, absolutely no way you won that title fair and square. I completely destroyed you in our match for the number one spot. You fluked a win out of nowhere, You…

CJT: I fluked it? Mate, who was the one that walked out the winner? And who was the one that was layed out after the match?

The crowd was booing Murphy hugely.

Murphy: That crap makes no difference to me. So what? You beat me, you barely won. But the point of the matter is, you were hardly in that ring during the battle royal. You don’t deserve that title, you weren’t even in that match for as long as you were supposed to be. You cheated ‘mate’, you’re a cheat. That title does not belong to you, it belongs to me. If you don’t think it does, then why don’t you fight me right here, right now in your hometown of Scumville, Australia.

This guy was really asking for heat.

CJT dropped his mike and attacked Shawn Murphy. CJT threw Murphy all over the ring. CJT was definitely out to prove that he deserved that championship more than anybody else.

James Steele slides into the ring from nowhere and clotheslines CJT to the mat. Both men put the boots into CJT.

Steele, with the damage done pics up a mike from the mat.

Steele: You know what Murphy? Your right, this guy doesn’t deserve the championship, he eliminated me by cheating, isn’t that right?

Boos erupted around the arena.

Steele: Yeah, that’s right, you boo me now, but when my time comes to become champion, you will cheer me, you will worship me. You think I still want to be here? You really think that? Australia sucks! I hate you people, you convicts stink of Kangaroo crap! Shut up you fools.

Steele and Murphy deliver a few more stomps, Steele picks up CJT for Murphy to deliver his hellacious Screaming Skull and Murphy delivers it. James Steele fires a few right hands to CJT and Murphy goes to give CJT one more. But referees and road agents run down to ring, to split things up, they do, but Steele and Murphy don’t leave the ringside, instead they go and sit down at the announcer’s table. Murphy climbs on top of the table, as referees have to carry Chris James to the back. Murphy has his mike in hand, looks into the crowd and points to CJT.

Murphy: Ladies and Gentleman, I give you your champion.

Boos spread all over the arena and Murphy and Steele join the announcers.

---Commercial Break---

Gomez: We are back with a replay of what just happened moments ago. Shawn Murphy and James Steele cheap shotted their way into the head of our champion Chris James.

The footage is shown and the crowd boos

Gomez: That was disgusting you two, you guys should be ashamed from such an attack.

Murphy: Shut up John. You’re an idiot. Who are you to tell us what’s right and what’s wrong? You’re an announcer, you sit here all night chatting like a fool.

Diamond: He has got you their Johnny, I’m sure these guys are just marking their territory.

Steele: That’s right Nick. We are just proving to the world that Chris James doesn’t deserve that title and someone like Shawn Murphy or myself does deserve it.

Gomez: Whatever, Let’s begin our first match.

Tag Match

Mark Sprinkle and The Wanderer v Kristos Janik and Justex Citing

The music of Justex Citing hits, and a cocky Justex struts down to the ring. Next, Tool’s “Schism” sounds and Kristos Janik marches up to the ring followed by a large chorus of boos. Kristos just shakes his head at the audience and does the whole Jericho hand flick. “Comfort Me” by Pacifier sounds and The Wanderer comes out with his signature jacket and bag followed by the music of Mark Sprinkle, both men getting quite a pop.

The Wanderer and Justex Citing begin the match up as both men as both show a huge dislike for one another. It’s a pretty decent match from here in. The Wanderer and Justex Citing, both being lightweights, perform some very risky manoeuvres. The Wanderer gets Justex down and tags out to Sprinkle, and Sprinkle continues with the beating on Justex, Justex wants none of this, and tags straight out to Kristos. Kristos and Sprinkle trade right hands, Sprinkle easily proving to be the most dominant in this match, and knocks Kristos to the mat, Kristos gets arm dragged a couple of times, followed by german suplex. Kristos tags Justex in, without Justex even realising as he was too distracted by taunting the crowd. Sprinkle throws Kristos into his own turnbuckle and hits Justex, causing him to fall to the ground. Sprinkle rolls out of the ring and throws Justex into the barricade. Kristos attacks from behind and throws Sprinkle into the steel steps. Justex is back up helps Kristos stomp down on Sprinkle. Kristos throws Sprinkle back into the ring and Justex follows, realising that he is the legal man. Justex stalks Sprinkle and as he gets up Justex hits a dropkick. Justex throws in an armbar but Sprinkle shows to be too powerful and counters it and throws Justex into the turnbuckle. Justex falls down to the mat and Sprinkle tags in The Wanderer. Wanderer goes straight to work on Justex and hits a standing elbow drop or two. The Wanderer climbs the turnbuckle and signals for the Wandering Star but Justex isn’t that knocked out and rolls out of the way and tags in to Kristos. Kristos runs in but finds himself in a clothesline by Wanderer, Kristos gets back up, another clothesline, back up, Wanderer goes for a lariat, Kristos ducks, Wanderer hits the mat, Kristos rebounds of the turnbuckle, Wanderer gets up, Kristos goes for the clothesline, Wanderer ducks but walks straight into a shoulder block by Justex. Justex fires a couple of right hands on the layed out Wanderer before the ref moves Justex back into the corner. Kristos hits a suplex and a scoop slam and tags Justex back in. Justex dominates Wanderer for the next couple of minutes puts him in the sleeper for nearly a minute, Wanderer counters and puts Justex in the same sleeper hold but Justex counters and delivers another dropkick to the face of The Wanderer. Sprinkle is desperate to get into the ring and save his fellow teammate as Justex delivers a DDT to the hurt Wanderer. Justex tags back out to Kristos and Kristos goes to work on Wanderer. Kristos is proving strong in this match as he throws Wanderer around the ring. Kristos has The Wanderer where he wants him and climbs the turnbuckle to perform his finisher, The Croatian Sensation. Kristos jumps but Wanderer rolls out of the way. Both men are down and ref counts. They both slowly climb to their feet and they both tag in their partners. Sprinkle is pumped, and knocks Justex down with a right hand. Kristos is up, a right hand knocks him down, Justex is up, but knocked back down. Kristos is up again, irish whip, clothesline. Justex is up, back body drop. Sprinkle is laying everyone down. The ref doesn’t know what to do, he turns for some reason, Kristos hits a low blow. Ouch. Kristos hits his Clairvoyant Disease. 1… 2… Kick out. Kristos is pissed, he turns into a dropkick by Wanderer, and Wanderer climbs the turnbuckle, Wandering Star. Wanderer isn’t finished yet and hits the Wandering Wall (Walls of Jericho) on Kristos. Justex is up and toe-kicks Wanderer in the midsection. The Climatic Point. The ref goes for the three count but Wanderer isn’t the legal man. These refs suck. One… Two… Thr… Mark Sprinkle breaks the count out of nowhere. Mark Sprinkle hits the Sprinkle Calling on Justex, the ref realises that Sprinkle is the legal man. 1… 2… 3. The match is over. Mark Sprinkle celebrates the win, all the other three men are down and hurt.

Winners- Mark Sprinkle and The Wanderer

Steele: It’s time.

James Steele and Shawn Murphy climb into the ring, coming from the announcer’s table and both stare down Mark Sprinkle. They both attack, both men too strong to fight back too. Sprinkle goes down. Kristos and Justex slide out of the ring, not wanting to get involved in this as The Wanderer is back up with his bag and swings it into Murphy’s head and Murphy goes down. Steele turns and his face to face with Wanderer once more, remembering what happened last week in his warm up match. Steele isn’t backing down and Wanderer drops his bag, ready go one on one with Steele once more. Right hands are exchanged, Steele gets the upper hand and sends Wanderer to the mat. Wanderer gets straight back up and clotheslines Steele to the mat, Steele gets back up. Justex is back and has pulled a pair of brass knuckles out of Wanderer’s bag. Connection between Wanderer, Justex and the knucks. Wanderer goes down, Sprinkle goes back up. Sprinkle knocks Justex down with a brutal looking clothesline and we have a stare down between Sprinkle and Steele. Steele backs away and rolls out of the ring, making his way backstage to a chorus of boos. Mark Sprinkle victorious in the staredown and Justex, Wanderer and Murphy are layed out in the ring.

---Commercial Break---

We come back and have footage of a silhouette of a man in a dark room.

Sihouette: I am Jason Prince. I have come to the AWE to give one man his dream. I have come to the AWE to give one man his desires and the strength he never knew he had. I am watching each and every one of you superstars closely, only one of you will become my next client. Only one of you will be victorious, and only one of you will become the next big thing in sports entertainment.

We leave with only a shadow and a lot left to the imagination of who Jason Prince actually is. All we know is that he had a British accent.

Diamond: Now what the heck was that?

Gomez: That was Jason Prince.

Diamond: Well no shit Johnny, but who is he?

Gomez: Well how the hell am I supposed to know?

Singles Match

Daniel Smith v Zac Rhoden

Zac Rhoden comes out first being accompanied by The Icon, after showing great tag team instincts in last week’s battle royal. Daniel Smith comes out next getting a small pop. Rhoden and Smith get into it straight away, no stare downs, no lockups, and no nothing. Just straight into a brawl. Suplex, body slam, irish whip, dropkick, spinning kick. Both men go down, and both men get up. Both men look at each other ready to go at it again. Smith just nods and laughs and shrugs at the crowd (RVD style). Rhoden attacks but is found in an arm drag, another arm drag, and another arm drag. Rhoden is back on his feet and runs at Smith, Rhoden ducks a clothesline attempt by Smith and rebounds off the ropes and slides under the legs of Smith, Smith turns into a toe kick to the midsection and a DDT. Smith goes down, standing elbow drop by Rhoden, Rhoden gets up to do another, Smith rolls out of the way, gets up and standing elbow drops Rhoden, Rhoden gets up but Smith drop kicks him back down. Smith goes for a lionsault but Rhoden moves and Smith lands on his feet. Rhoden and Smith watch each other again. What an extremely close match up we have here. Smith runs and hits a clothesline, Rhoden’s back up, Rhoden ducks the next attempt, Smith rebounds off the rope but no, Icon is standing right there and grabs Smith’s foot, sending Smith down onto the mat. The crowd boos as the ref yells at Icon, Icon just shrugs and says it wasn’t him but come dude in the crowd. Icon tells the ref to watch the match as Rhoden has Smith pinned. 1… 2… kick out. Smith is back up and knocks Rhoden to the mat with an elbow and slides out of the ring. Smith starts threatening Icon and chases him around the ring, Icon slides into the rind and Smith follows, running straight into a massive STO by Rhoden, that is clearly the end of the match right there. The ref counts, 1… 2… 3. All over, Rhoden and Icon start putting the boots into Smith, what a cheap win by Rhoden.

Winner- Zac Rhoden

Rhoden has Smith back up and scores with another STO. Smith is down and hurt. But what’s this? Nick Talent has just slid into the ring from nowhere with a chair and just smashes Icon over the head with it, Rhoden is next after he just turns and walks straight into one. Smith is getting back up, after Talent saves Smith from a cheap beating in the ring. But no, Talent smacks Smith over the head with the chair as well. But why? I guess we’ll find out sooner or later, Talent shows to be the better man as he leaves all three men down in the ring.

Gomez: I have no idea what just happened.

Diamond: Now you wouldn’t would you? We have The Roach backstage interviewing James Steele.

Roach: Thanks Nick, and yes that’s right, I’m here with James Steele. James what was going through your mind as you backed away from Mark Sprinkle, and seems to a lot of people that your scared of…

Steele: What? Are you serious? James Steele scared of Mark Sprinkle? What are you on young Roach? Why would I be scared of some guy named Mark Sprinkle? I mean what sort of name is that? What sort of name is The Roach? I’m not scared of anyone. I’m James Steele, I’m scared of no one, I’m James f…

Steele stops in his tracks as someone behind the camera catches his eyes. Chris James attacks Steele, sending him hard to the floor. CJT picks up Steele and throws him into a nearby table. CJT grabs some wiring from the camera wraps it around James Steele’s throat. He untangles it and throws ate Steele.

CJT: Not scared of anyone? How about me? I’m Chris bloody James, World Heavyweight Champion.

But CJT is also caught off guard as Shawn Murphy comes out of nowhere and scores with a powerful clothesline, nailing CJT to the ground. Murphy bends down and delivers some right hands to CJT’s head. Murphy has CJT back up and throws him into some stacked up crates. Steele is back up and helps deliver a beating to CJT. When both men are done they leave CJT down and bleeding on the ground.

---Commercial Break---

We come back to Ryan Leeson’s office where a very pissed off boss yells into the camera.

Ryan: Okay Steele and Murphy, here is the deal. You assholes both want Chris James and his title so much then you will both fight for the No. 1 Contendership, TONIGHT! The winner goes on to Halloween Retribution to fight for the title. Good luck boys.

Ryan ends it with a smile, and the camera goes off.

Gomez: Wow, looks like Steele really knows how to get on the boss’s bad side.

Diamond: He sure does, and that means we now have a huge main event for tonight.

Gomez: Yep, but coming up right now we have Heavy D v Kyle Owens.

Singles Match

Heavy D v Kyle Owens

Kyle Owens makes his way to the ring first looking pumped for his first singles match. “Paranoid” by Black Sabbath sounds and Heavy D is the next to make his way to the ring. Kyle Owens doesn’t look threatened but I’m sure he is feeling it, as Heavy D is a monster. Owens knew he had this match and is really prepared for it.

Both men go into a lock-up but Heavy D easily pushes Owens into the turnbuckle. Owens feels a bit vulnerable as he gets back up and into another lock up, Owens gets thrown once more and this time Heavy D continues the beating with a clothesline into the turnbuckle. Owens goes down, but gets straight back up, he’s not going to give in.

The match from here in seems to be pretty much one sided for Heavy D proves to be quite dominant. But this match is definitely not a squash as Owens fights back more then his body his willing to. Owens ducks a clothesline and jumps onto the back of Heavy D to execute a sleeper hold, it begins to slow him down but Heavy D counters and slams Owens hard onto his back. Heavy D grabs Owens by the throat and goes for a chokeslam, he has Owens up in the air, but Owens counters with a sort of dropkick to push himself free of Heavy D. Owens runs at Heavy D and shoulder blocks his leg, Heavy D goes down to the mat for the first time, by the trip of Kyle Owens. Owens goes to work on the neck of Heavy D and eventually puts him in the Texas Cloverleaf, but Heavy D is still too strong and kicks Owens away. Owens climbs the turnbuckle and when Heavy D gets back up he jumps and delivers a cross body. 1… 2… kick out. Heavy D is slowly getting worn out as Owens jumps around the ring down quick moves. Heavy D counters a suplex into a suplex and gets Owens down. Heavy D administers the Mantis Lock and Owens is in such pain. A slow count starts for Owens and Owens makes his way to the rope, the crowd cheers but Heavy D drags Owens back in to the middle. Owens is nearly about to tap but turns and counters out of the lock. Small Package, 1… 2… Heavy D kicks out. Owens dropkicks Heavy D down to the mat once more, and Heavy D is down and hurt. Owens might have him, Owens has Heavy D in position, and he toe kicks Heavy D in the gut and hoists him up onto his shoulders. Wow, what strength Owens is showing. Owens is going for his finisher. And he delivers it, The KO Driver (Reverse Death Valley Driver). Owens has this won, but Noah Hartt slides into the ring and starts arguing with the ref. Owens is up and clocks Noah in the head, Owens starts throwing Noah around the ring and eventually gets him over the top rope, something he wasn’t able to do last week. Owens turns, but has walked right into a Rising Storm by Heavy D. 1… 2… 3. Heavy D wins and celebrates, making his way back up the ramp.

Winner- Heavy D

But Noah isn’t finished as he climbs back into the ring and works on the already layed out Owens. Noah has him up, Hartt Breaker, Noah Hartt leaves with the damage done. Kyle Owens is down and layed across the mat, hurt.

Gomez: If it weren’t for Noah Hartt, then Kyle Owens would’ve won that match.

Diamond: Well ya never know, Heavy D still could’ve kicked out of that KO Driver.

Gomez: Are you crazy? No one can kick out of that, it’s almost impossible.

Diamond: Nothing is impossible Johnny.

Gomez: Yeah we’ll see. Next we have Chris and Troy Johnson taking on Alan Cunningham and Kid Romero. That’s coming up next after these short messages.

---Commercial Break---

Tag Match

The Johnson Boyz v Alan Cunningham and Kid Romero

The Johnson Boyz make their way to the ring first, followed by Kid Romero, followed by Alan Cunningham. Troy Johnson and Alan Cunningham start the match off with a lock up. Alan turns the lock into a headlock, but Troy pushes Alan into the ropes. Rebound. Troy runs right into a clothesline, Troy gets up, another clothesline. Up again, flying lariat. Troy gets up slowly, Alan with a dropkick, Troy goes down. Alan throws Troy into the turnbuckle and Alan tags out to K-Rom. K-Rom jumps in but gets poked right in the eye unexpectedly by Troy. Troy runs away and tags in to Chris. Chris jumps in, looking pumped and charges at K-Rom moves and Chris goes right into the turnbuckle, ow that’s gotta hurt. K-Rom starts throwing some right hands at Chris, and evidently gets him to the mat. K-Rom climbs the turnbuckle and scores with a massive leg drop. 1… 2… kick out. Chris doesn’t go down that easily, as he is back up. Alan goes to hit some right hands, but Chris counters into a DDT.

Chris tags back out to Troy who comes in and immediately follows up on the beating to K-Rom. Troy is really putting the boots onto K-Rom, as K-Rom can’t fight back. Troy has K-Rom and whips him hard in to the turnbuckle. Chop “Wooooo”, and another “Wooooooo”. Troy goes for another but K-Rom reverses, K-Rom throws Troy into the corner, chop “Wooooo”, and another “Wooooo”. K-Rom whips Troy into the other corner and follows with a clothesline in the corner. K-Rom drags Troy into his own corner and tags out to Alan once more. Chris isn’t that hurt yet and automatically starts hitting Alan. Alan goes down, Chris goes to do more work on Alan, but Alan somehow reverses it into a boston crab. Chris is in pain, but Troy comes in to break up the submission. The crown boos but Troy doesn’t care and tells the crowd where to go. The ref is distracted by putting Troy back in the corner and Chris starts choking Alan. The ref comes back and Chris has stopped. Chris tags in to Troy who puts some more of a beating on Alan. Alan goes down and he is hurt. Troy hits a couple more suplexs and body slams and tags out again to Chris, they’re taking it in turns to beat down on Alan. Chris picks Alan back up by the hair but Alan hits with a dropkick. Alan climbs the turnbuckle and hits the Shooting Star Press. Both men are down. Both men slowly crawl to their turnbuckles and tag in their partners. K-Rom goes nuts, ass whooping both the Johnson Boyz. K-Rom gets Chris down and climbs the turnbuckle. Shooting Star Press!! But Chris moves, K-Rom hits the mat hard. Troy has climbed the turnbuckle. Shooting Star Press. And he nails K-Rom. All four men’s finishers are the SSP, what are the odds of that? Troy has K-Rom pinned. 1… 2… Alan breaks up the pin. Both men go at it in the ring, until the lights go out and some eerie music sounds. The lights are out and the music plays for at least a minute. Thunderbolts blast out of nowhere and the lights go back on and MR. ENIGMA is in the ring. All four men look at Enigma, Alan and K-Rom know what he can do, they fought against him last week in the royal. All four men go and attack Enigma, but Enigma pushes them all away. The referee calls for a DQ.

Draw

Chris Johnson is the first to get up but Enigma just gets him back down with a chokeslam. Troy is next and also feels the pain from Enigma’s Q&A. Alan is up, but Enigma just throws him out of the ring. Enigma has his eyes on K-Rom. But K-Rom slides out of the ring and just stares up at Enigma. Enigma climbs out starts fighting K-Rom outside the ring. Enigma throws K-Rom into the steel steps. Alan comes from behind and hits Enigma in the back of the head. But Enigma doesn’t go down and throws Alan into the steel post of the ring, Alan hits the ground hard. Enigma goes back towards K-Rom where he has him up in the air and chokeslams him down hard onto the ground. Ouch! Enigma has destroyed everyone. He makes his way back up the ramp but is found in an ambush attack by Bradox. Bradox eliminated Enigma last week, who’s to say he can’t beat him again? Enigma says and easily takes Bradox on. Enigma has Bradox in the clothesline position, but Bradox has a chain in his hand and starts belting Enigma in the head with it. But Enigma doesn’t go down, that mask must be tough. Enigma throws Bradox into the side of the titantron. Enigma is killing Bradox right here. Enigma throws more right hands in. Bradox is bleeding. Enigma has Bradox at the side of the titantron and chokeslams him off it. Bradox falls a fair distance into a suspicious looking big black box. Enigma leaves and Bradox is knocked out cold.

---Commercial Break---

Gomez: We come back to you live after Enigma has just beaten up 5 men on his own.

Diamond: That’s’ right Johnny, but what he done to Bradox was just outstanding.

Gomez: Outstanding? Outstanding? You call that outstanding? That was hellacious, that’s what it was.

Diamond: Well now we have our main event for this evening. James Steele takes on Shawn Murphy. And the winner fights Chris James for the championship at Halloween Retaliation.

Gomez: Humph, I hate both of these men.

No. 1 Contenders Match

James Steele v Shawn Murphy

James Steele makes his way to the ring first, followed by James Steele. Both men stare each other down. They both want the championship more than anything. At the beginning of the show these two men shoed a heck of an alliance, but already, this alliance has already been broken. Almost instantaneously, both men fire shots away at each other, Murphy eventually gets the upper hand and irish whips Steele in to the ropes, Steele comes back and is tangled in a chokeslam, Steele goes down, Murphy runs and jumps over Steele and rebounds off the ropes. Steele is up and jumps over the running Murphy has he ducks. Murphy rebounds off the other set of ropes and runs right into a dropkick from Steele. Murphy gets up and is found in another one. Murphy is back up and Steele hits a suplex. Murphy stays down. Steele hits a couple of boots but Murphy quickly rolls out of the ring and stares up at Steele. Murphy shows not to be scared and rolls back in. Both men go one on one again, firing punches at each other once more. The match is pretty fair from here on in. Both men keep the match even, it’s anybodies win. Bodyslams and scoop slams are given, DDT’s are hit and more punches are thrown until both competitors are growing worn out. The fans don’t know who to vote for as they chant insults at both the competitors. Steele soon gets the signature poke in the eyes and taunts Murphy as he is blinded. Steele shoves Murphy’s head between his legs and gets him up for a power bomb position, but Murphy has something in his hand, and swiftly nails Steele in the head with it. Steele goes down with Murphy landing on top of him, Murphy rolls off and nurtures his eyes and throws the object out of the ring. Murphy puts an arm across the chest of Steele. 1… 2… Steele kicks out, but is still layed out on the mat. Murphy looks ticked as he climbs the turnbuckle. He is signals for an elbow drop, he jumps but Steele rolls out of the way, Murphy hits the mat hard. Steele puts an arm over Murphy. 1… 2… Murphy kicks out. Both men slowly get up to their knees as more punches are smacked. Both men get to their feet and still throw punches. Steele gets a toe into Murphy’s gut and puts him in his Hangman’s DDT position. STEELE NAILS IT. The match is over here. 1… 2… Murphy kicks out again. Steele starts putting the boots to Murphy but Murphy rolls out of the ring again and lands hard on the floor. Steele starts arguing with the ref, as the ref won’t let Steele leave the ring. Murphy is up to something as he searches the ground for the object he had before. What was it? It was a padlock, Murphy’s found it. Murphy picks it up and rolls back into the ring. Murphy charges at Steele, ready to hit Steele with the object in hand, but Steele ducks sending Murphy’s padlock strike into the ref. The ref goes down hard. What has Murphy done? Steele takes advantage of this and hits Murphy in the head. Steele signals for the X-3 and he delivers it to Murphy. Steele falls on top of Murphy, but there is no count. Steele walks over to the ref and tries to wake him up by shaking him by the shirt. Steele tries for at least minute before he decides to keep to Murphy down, but Steele comes back, Murphy has turned Steele into a Small Package. No ref count. Murphy lets the pin go and hits a rough low blow on James Steele. Steele is down and Murphy climbs out of the ring and throws the bell dude off his chair. Murphy grabs the chair and rolls back into the ring. Murphy goes to hit Steele in the head with the chair but Steele kicks Murphy right in his gonads. Steele snatches the chair off the hurt Murphy and whacks him hard right in the head with it. Steele attempts to wake the ref up again, the ref starts to stir awake but is still not strong enough to know what’s going on. Mark Sprinkle races down the ramp and into the ring and goes toe to toe with James Steele. Steele has taken quite the beating, as Sprinkle is as pumped as he could possibly be. Sprinkle gets him right where he wants him and has the chair. Sprinkle nails Steele in the head with it and holds him back up as he hits the SPRINKLE CALLING!! Steele goes down. Murphy begins to make his way to his feet but is found in a brutal chairshot to the head, Murphy also goes down. Sprinkle drags Murphy on top of Steele. But there is still no ref, don’t worry though, Sprinkle goes to wake him up but the ref still shows no sign of life. Sprinkle crawls down next to him, picks up his arm and slams it back down to the mat. 1… 2… 3. Murphy steals the win, with the help of Mark Sprinkle.

Winner- Chris James

Sprinkle isn’t finished though and calls for a mike. He gets one and begins to speak.

Sprinkle: You know why I did this?

Sprinkle moves Murphy of Steele with his foot and grabs Steele under the chin, Steele opens his eyes and glares up at Sprinkle.

Sprinkle: Because now with no one to face at Halloween Retaliation, Steele, I’ve got your ass to kick.

With that short sentence Sprinkle drops Steele’s face and his mike, rolls out of the ring and makes his way up the ramp, raising his arms at the fans, getting quite the pop, as we end WhipLash.

Edited by greenoz

Guest NYJetFan86

the lack of my character in the diary makes me very unhappy. all he has done so far is make a short appearance in the battle royal and hasnt appeared since. he wants a match at either the next show or the ppv

Guest greenoz

the lack of my character in the diary makes me very unhappy. all he has done so far is make a short appearance in the battle royal and hasnt appeared since. he wants a match at either the next show or the ppv

Edited by greenoz

Guest greenoz

WhipLash Preview: The Sides of Face and Heel

Mark Sprinkle left both James Steele and the new No.1 Contender, Shawn Murphy layed out on the ring this past week on WhipLash, what does he have in store for them both this week as he faces Shawn Murphy in one on one action.

Chris James will also have revenge to take out on James Steele and Shawn Murphy as they both destroyed him backstage in a brutal attack, Chris James will be back for vengeance.

Talking about taking sides, Nick Talent seemed to have saved Daniel Smith from an attack by the hellacious duo Zac Rhoden and The Icon but turned on him. Both men will also face off this week.

We also have the first two quater finals up this coming week on a huge WhipLash not to be missed.

Confirmed matches for the coming WhipLash:

Singles Match

Shawn Murphy v Mark Sprinkle

Singles Match

Nick Talent v Daniel Smith

also...

the first two AWE Intercontinental Championship Tournament Quater Final Matches

Doug Richards v Noah Hartt

Matt Thomas v Kristos Janik

Guest Giant Killer

Great job so far. I'm realling enjoying it and I love the way you are using Murphy.

Are you ready to face the Screaming Skull CJT?? muhahahahah. :lol:

Keep up the good work

Guest greenoz

AWE WhipLash

Date: 21-10-2004

WhipLash begins with its magnificent pyro display and the camera screens the crowd, as may hardcore AWE fans scream their way on TV.

Diamond: Welcome viewers, to another action packed show of WhipLash. I’m Nick Diamond.

Gomez: And I’m Johnny Gomez, what an action packed show we have indeed Nick. Tonight’s main event features two of AWE’s finest superstars, Shawn Murphy and Mark Sprinkle.

Diamond: What a match that is going to be, Johnny. I can’t wait until it happens.

Gomez: Me neither Nick. Also tonig…

The music of Justex Citing hits the arena and Justex makes his way to the ring, microphone in hand.

Diamond: Wow, Justex Citing. It’s about time this guy got some mike time.

Justex enters the ring and speaks.

Justex: It seems Justex Citing has no match tonight!

The crowd boo Justex.

Justex: Now Justex Citing has no match tonight, but that doesn’t mean he can’t bring some “EXITEMENT” to the ring. Justex Citing knows what you guys want. You guys want someone that will bring you of the edge of your seat. You guys want someone that will make your women melt and, no, you guys NEED someone that will make your women melt!!

The crowd gives Justex the heat he was looking for.

Justex: You people know you need someone else to help out with your women, I mean, you people know you need someone else to please your women. Come on guys, this is New Zealand, what do you idiots know about pleasing a women. You fools wouldn’t know the first thing about it. You people know nothing of EXITEMENT, you’re lucky I’m even here to bring it to you.

The crowd hate this guy.

Justex: Puh-lease, I bring it to you. You Kiwi’s are nothing without me. Tomorrow, when I’m on my plane and leaving this boring place, your lives will go back to NOTHING!! You people need me here, you are nothing. You people are nothing without me.

Boooooooooooooosssssss fill the arena.

Justex: That’s why tonight, I’m bringing some excitement to one lucky ladies life.

Justex drops his mike and looks around into the crowd, no doubt about it, the ladies in the front were going crazy to be picked. Justex points at one, rolls out of the ring and walks over to the barricade and helps her over it.

He brings her back into the ring. And of course, she is one of the finest New Zealand have to offer.

Justex: So what’s your name, lucky?

Lady: Amanda.

Amanda is blushing like crazy

Justex: So Amanda, are you ready for Justex Citing to bring some ‘excitement’ into your life?

The lady nods and looks thrilled. Justex goes to give her a French kiss but stops and stares at her.

Justex: You really think I’m going to kiss some New Zealand whore? Get you hands off me.

Justex pushes her away and the audience boos like crazy.

Justex: Shut up you criminals. It’s not exiting to kiss some prostitute from New Zealand. You idiots best believe that when Halloween Retaliation comes around Justex Citing will the one with the AWE IC title wrapped around his waist. Now that’s EXITING!!

Justex throws the mike down and grabs Amanda by the hair and curses her in the face. It looks like Justex is finished with her but no, he goes for The Climatic Point. The Wanderer runs down to the ring to make the save. Justex drops Amanda, no doubt that she got paid for this, for her acting was pretty bad. The Wanderer and Justex Citing exchange punches, The Wanderer gets the immediate upper hand and starts throwing Justex around the ring, this gives Amanda enough time to run out of the ring and back over the barricade. The Wanderer gets Justex down with a DDT and climbs the turnbuckle. Wanderer signals for the Wandering Star, The Wanderer jumps but Justex rolls out of the way and out of the ring. Wanderer hits the ring hard but still is able to get up and watch Justex as he backs away. Justex starts yelling names at Wanderer and starts showing signs of how the IC belt will be going around his waist, as for next week, Justex Citing faces off against The Wanderer in their first quarter final match.

---Commercial Break---

A ‘moments ago’ segment airs showing how Justex was just about to knock that poor girl out before The Wanderer was able to make the save.

Diamond: Now, that was ‘exciting,’ wasn’t it Johnny?

Gomez: No Nick, that was ridiculous. That man is so over his own head, I hope he loses next week and never gets a title shot for the rest of his career.

Diamond: Now that’s quite negative isn’t it Johnny?

Gomez: Maybe so Nick. But right now its time for our first match for the night, and not only is it the first for the night but it’s the first in the AWE Intercontinental Championship Tournament.

AWE Intercontinental Championship Tournament Quarter Final Singles Match

Noah Hartt v Doug Richards

Doug Richards came out to the ring first, now when I said this man looked he hurts people for a living I wasn’t joking. Doug Richards came out with only one thing on his mind, Kristos Janik. Kristos ruined Doug Richard’s once in a lifetime chance of becoming the first ever world champ when he cheated to win in their match for the number 30 spot in the battle royal. Noah Hartt came out next watching his back for an unexpected attack from Kyle Owens after what happened last week. Noah climbed into the ring and Devious attacked him straight away. Devious went straight to work on Noah and I guess he was just picturing him as Kristos. Devious has Noah in the corner, CHOP!! “Wooooooooooo” and another one “Wooooooooooo”. Noah punches him back and puts Devious into the corner. Chop. “Wooooooooooo” Devious fights back and hits a knee to the midsection of Noah to get him down. Devious pounds down Noah, pretty much taking complete control of the match. Noah gets a few counters in here and there though Devious proves too much for him. But that’s until Noah begins to work on Devious’ leg when he got the chance and eventually gets Devious down. Noah took control know, doing submissions on Devious’ leg and moves specifically to hurt mostly the leg. It’s a pretty even match between the two, as both have extremely similar styles in the ring. Devious got the upper hand again and hits a harsh looking shoulder breaker on Noah. Devious goes for the pin, 1… 2… Noah kicks out. Devious executes a few submissions in before Noah reverses one into a small package, Noah grabs a handful of tights in with it as well. 1… 2… Devious kicks out. Devious gets straight back up and puts some boots in to Noah. Devious has Noah up and irish whips him, Noah rebounds off the ropes and ducks a clothesline attempt from Devious. Noah waits for Devious to turn and hits the Hartt Stopper!! The match is finished. But wait, the music of Kyle Owens hits the arena and Noah stands and stares and the titantron in fighting stance waiting for Owens to make an appearance. But there is no Owens, Devious takes advantage of the situation and schoolboys Hartt. 1… 2… 3. Devious wins the match and makes his way up the ramp.

Winner- Doug Richards

Noah looks pissed and begins to yell at the ref. Kyle Owens slides into the ring out of nowhere and stands behind Noah, waiting for him to turn around. Noah doesn’t, he is more focused on abusing the ref. Owens runs back, rebounds off the ropes and runs and executes a face buster on Noah. Owens puts Noah in the Texas Cloverleaf and Noah screams out in pain. Noah taps and everything to try to get out of it, but no one pulls of a Texas Cloverleaf like Kyle Owens. Referees and Road Agents swarm to the ring and eventually get Owens away from Hartt. Owens grabs a mike.

Owens: Listen up Hartt. You, me, Halloween Retaliation

Kyle Owens needed to say nothing more. The match was set, and what a match it will turn out to be.

---Commercial Break---

A video package airs showing some highlights of the Nick Talent and Daniel Smith teamwork in the battle royal two weeks ago against Zac Rhoden and The Icon, also showing some footage of Talent’s attack last week on Smith after his match against Zac Rhoden.

Singles Match

Nick Talent v Daniel Smith

Daniel Smith comes out first to a bit of a pop. Followed by a cocky looking Nick Talent. Talent got a mixed reaction from the audience. Both men exchanged insults before they started, but the match was shortly underway as both men went into a lockup. Both men wanted to prove to be the strongest, but they proved to be as strong as each other as they pushed each other around the ring. Talent has Smith against the turnbuckle until ref broke things up. Talent continued with two chops and Smith returned a whack to the side of the head.

The two had a pretty decent singles match up until Zac Rhoden and The Icon decided to make their way down to the ring. Rhoden and Icon didn’t get far as Talent and Smith were ready for the attack and knocked both men out of the ring. The ref never called for the DQ because Rhoden or The Icon harmed neither Talent nor Smith. Talent and Smith exchanged punches once more and began performing very well executed moves. Dropkick, scoopslam, neckbreaker. Both men were taking it in turns to belt up each other. Daniel Smith had Talent down and began to climb the turnbuckle. Icon climbed up on the apron and distracted the ref. Rhoden climbed up on the other side where Smith was preparing for a moonsault. Rhoden clocked Smith hard in the jewels and climbed on the turnbuckle with Smith. Rhoden puts Smith in the STO position from up on the turnbuckle and delivers it from up so high. Both men hit the mat hard, Smith feeling the rawest end of the deal. Rhoden rolls back out of the ring and Icon jumps off the apron with the damage done. Talent puts an arm over Smith. 1… 2… 3. Talent stands and looks puzzled at Zac Rhoden and The Icon as they make their way back up the ramp, smirking at Talent.

Winner- Nick Talent

Gomez: Wow, what was all that about? Whose side is Talent on?

Diamond: I don’t know Johnny. But I’ve just been informed from Ryan Leeson himself that the AWE Tag Team Championship Four Way Elimination teams will consist of Zac Rhoden and The Icon, The Johnson Boyz, Alan Cunningham and Kid Romero, and the team of Daniel Smith and a partner of his choice.

Gomez: Wow, that’s huge news Nick. This PPV is definitely shaping out to be one to remember.

Diamond: It sure is, but next we have the monster Mr. Enigma facing the extremist Dennis Harris.

Gomez: Whoa, for some reason I’m feeling sorry for Dennis Harris already.

Singles Match

Mr. Enigma w/Leonard Lloyd III v Dennis Harris

Sum 41’s “fat Lip” sounds around the arena and Dennis Harris makes his way to the ring feeling quite pumped, he’d have to be, seeing as he is facing the beast of Mr. Enigma. The lights go out and the eerie music of Enigma sounds. The lights go on and the music stops after about a minute and Enigma is standing in the ring with Lloyd. Enigma immediately begins the beating on Dennis to begin the match. Enigma pounds a lot of right hand on Dennis as he is trapped in the corner. Enigma throws a couple of stomps in to precede the attack and then just picks him up and throws him straight into the turnbuckle. Enigma is just throwing Dennis all over the ring. Enigma scores with a suplex and a clothesline or two and Dennis looks just about dead. Enigma picks up Dennis to complete the being and shoves Dennis’ head between his legs and hits a mighty powerbomb. Enigma goes for the pin. 1… 2… Enigma stops and yanks Dennis’ head up, Enigma feels like adding a bit more pain. The crowd is giving Enigma heat and the ref is yelling at Enigma to just pin him. Enigma hits the Q&A!! The ref is still going off at Enigma and Enigma takes no more. Enigma grabs the ref by the throat and chokeslams him into the mat.

Bradox comes running down the ramp with a chair and slides into the ring. Enigma turns around and walks right into a chairshot to the head. But Enigma doesn’t go down. Bradox hits Enigma with another one, Enigma is still standing but definitely feels the pain. Bradox hits another and this time Enigma falls to the mat. Dennis Harris has made his way to his knees and has crawled on top of Enigma. The ref isn’t moving though. But wait, Enigma sits up and glares at Bradox, Enigma throws Dennis off him and Bradox goes for another chairshot. Enigma blocks this one and yanks the chair out of Bradox’s hands. Bradox is soiling himself as he realises Enigma can’t be beaten. Enigma swings the chair and slams Bradox hard in the head with it. Ouch! Bradox goes down. Dennis is up on his feat and attacks Enigma from behind, Enigma drops the chair but the attack has no effect on Enigma. Enigma blocks the next punch and goes for a clothesline, Dennis ducks and hits Enigma with a dropkick. Enigma falls backwards but still doesn’t go down, Enigma falls onto the rope and Dennis proceeds with a clothesline to get Enigma out of the ring. Dennis raises his arms to the crowd and the crowd goes nuts for him, they love this guy. Enigma is pissed and starts kicking the steel steps and throwing things off the announce table. He lets out a giant yell and double axe handles the announce table, sending it crashing to the ground. Enigma has just destroyed the table. Enigma picks up another chair and slides into the ring. He blasts a threatened looking Dennis over the head with it and sends him to the mat. The ref is up, sees what happened and call for the DQ.

Winner- Dennis Harris

Enigma is now even more pissed and he starts laying into the ref. That poor guy, he’s only doing his job. Bradox is back up and starts defending the ref by laying into Enigma. Enigma doesn’t want any and nails hard right hands back, sending Bradox to the outside. Enigma follows and stomps down on Bradox, Enigma has him back up and sends him flying into the steel steps. Enigma then tosses him back into the ring where he delivers a brutal chokeslam. Leonard Lloyd gets into the ring with a mike in his hand and begins yelling at Bradox.

Lloyd: You see what happens when you mess with Mr. Enigma, Bradox? You asked for this. You asked for this two weeks ago when you eliminated Mr. Enigma from the battle royal. You asked for this last week when you ambushed Mr. Enigma with a steel chain. And you asked for this tonight when you interfered in Mr. Enigma’s match when you came down to his ring and attacked him with a steel chair.

The crowd boos at Mr. Enigma and Leonard Lloyd III.

Lloyd: Well Bradox, it seems that you’re asking for it so much that Mr. Enigma has decided to give it to you. Next Sunday at Halloween Retaliation, Mr. Enigma is going to give it to you all right. Mr. Enigma is going to destroy you, that’s what you were asking for, right? And it also seems to Mr. Enigma that if you like coming down to his ring so much and attacking him with weapons then why don’t we just make it a hardcore match?? Yeah we knew you’d like that.

Enigma advances on Bradox once again. He picks Bradox off the mat and hits him hard with a Q&A.

Bradox is left down and hut on the mat alongside Dennis Harris as Enigma and Lloyd make their way back up the ramp and out of sight.

---Commercial Break---

We are shown a replay of the beating Mr. Enigma has just dealed out to Bradox and Dennis Harris after the match. We then go live to Nick Diamond, Johnny Gomez and the remains of the announce table.

Diamond: Now what did the table do to deserve that?

Gomez: I don’t know.

Diamond: Does that beast know how much these things cost?

Gomez: I rea…

Diamond: Someone should really put that Enigma back into his place, that was outrageous. That was…

Gomez: Whoa, whoa, whoa. Calm down, don’t yell at me, I’m Johnny. Not Enigma.

We are shown backstage as Matt Nitro makes his way through the halls, on his way to his match up next against Shawn Helmsley. He bumps into Blaze.

Nitro: Whoa, sorry big fella, he it’s Blaze how you doin’ man? What’s up? What’s been happening?

Blaze: Who the hell are you?

Nitro: Who am I? Who am I? I’m Matt Nitro, the future of AWE.

Blaze: Right.

Blaze turns away and continues on whatever it was he was doing.

Nitro: Hey! Where’s the respect man?

Nitro puts his hand on Blaze’s shoulder and turns him back around. Blaze looks enraged as he stares at the hand Nitro just place on him.

Blaze: You didn’t just put your hand on m…

Nitro: You know what? Shut up man! At least I’ve got a match tonight. What the hell are you even doing here?

Nitro shakes his head and continues on his walk down the hallway looking digusted, leaving a very pissed off look on Blaze’s face.

Singles Match

Matt Nitro v Shawn Helmsley

Shawn Helmsley makes his way down to the ring first. Shawn Helmsley looks like a member of D-X as he comes down to the ring hyping up the crowd. Matt Nitro comes out next looking very cocky about his match up. Nitro climbs up the turnbuckle and tries to get a pop from the crowd, but gets heat instead so he shows the New Zealand crowd his middle finger. He jumps off the corner and turns into an immediate attack by SH. SH isn’t messing around and throws Nitro all around the ring. Nitro gets a counter in and DDT’s SH hard to the mat. Nitro taunts the crowd and hits an armbar on SH, while pushing his feet into the turnbuckle for some illegal support. The ref sees and breaks it up immediately. Nitro doesn’t care though and puts the boots into SH. Nitro has him back up and scores with two suplex’s. Gee this Nitro guy is cock bastard as he still taunts the crowd, thinking he has already won it. Nitro turns but walks straight into a small package by SH. 1… 2… Nitro kicks out and both men stand up and stare at each other. Nitro’s smirk has been rubbed off his face. They both exchange punches and SH gets the upper hand. SH whips Nitro into the ropes, Nitro rebounds and ducks a clothesline attempt. Nitro rebounds off the next set and shoulder blocks SH down to the mat, SH jumps back up and runs into the ropes, he rebounds and comes straight back, SH ducks a clothesline attempt by Nitro and runs and holds onto the ropes. Nitro jumps up for a dropkick but falls flat on his back as SH is not in position to take one. SH jumps and hits Nitro with an elbow drop and goes for the pin. 1… 2… Kick out.

Fans get to their feet as Blaze starts walking down the ramp. Blaze has an angered look on his face, Blaze is known for taking shit from no one. He isn’t going to just sit back and let Nitro get away with what he said before.

Nitro scores with a suplex and looks outside the ring at Blaze, Blaze doesn’t stop and rolls into the ring. Blaze and Nitro exchange right hands and the ref calls for the bell because of the interference.

Winner- Matt Nitro

Blaze gets the upper hand and knocks a hurt Nitro to the mat. Blaze starts stomping on Nitro and hits a brutal powerbomb on Nitro. Blaze then turns right into a Superkick by Shawn Helmsley. Yeah, that’s what you get for costing him the match. Shawn Helmsley makes his way back up the ramp looking upset and both men that have just been layed out.

Gomez: Wow, Shawn Helmsley just showed his true colours.

Diamond: He sure did Johnny.

Gomez: Coming up next after the break is our next IC Championship Tournament Match.

---Commercial Break---

Matt Thomas v Kristos Janik

Thomas makes his way to the ring first followed by the boos of Kristos Janik. The fans really don’t like this guy, Kristos rolls into the ring and stands on each turnbuckle to taunt the crowd. Kristos jumped off his last turnbuckle and walked into a lock up form Thomas. They were in a lock up for about 15 seconds but Kristos eventually ducked it. Kristos went to work on Thomas in the corner, scoring with punches and chops until Thomas was able to get a knee in. Thomas hit a few right hands on Kristos but before Kristos hit with a jab to eyes of Thomas. Thomas has his hands over his eyes and Kristos was able to score with a hard dropkick to the chest of Thomas. Kristos picked Thomas up by head but slammed him back down on his face. Kristos might be a small guy but he’s a monster, and he was completely dominating in his match against Thomas. Kristis whips Thomas into the ropes but Thomas holds on, Kristos runs at Thomas and goes for a shoulder thrust but Thomas ducks and holds down the tope rope to send Kristos to the outside. Thomas goes for a baseball slide but Kristos sidesteps sending Thomas hitting the barricade hard. Kristos picks Thomas up and sends him into the steel steps, knocking the two pieces apart. Kristos picks Thomas back up on his shoulders and sends him back crashing down on top of the barricade. Ouch! Thomas falls onto the ground below and is hurting, Kristos rolls him back into the ring and continues the belting in there.

Kristos continues to dominate the match, he uses some high punishment manoeuvres to wear down and hurt Thomas some more.

Kristos goes to whip Thomas into the rope but Thomas uses his last bit of strength to counter and reverses the whip on Kristos, sending over to the outside once more. Kristos lies on the outside while Thomas recovers on the inside. The ref counts to about 6 before Kristos is able to make it make inside the ring where he is met by a hard dropkick to the face by Thomas. Kristos goes down and Thomas covers for the two count. Thomas gets back up and drags Kristos to the centre of the ring. Thomas goes to climb the turnbuckle but Kristos hasn’t been that hurt yet as he gets back up and meets Thomas on top of the turnbuckle. Kristos connects a couple of elbow shots to the face of Thomas and then puts him in the suplex position. Superplex!! Kristos makes the cover. 1… 2… Th… Thomas kicks out.

Kristos has Thomas back up and goes for a powerbomb, but Thomas counters throwing Kristos over his back. Thomas attempts to climb the turnbuckle once more and this time he nails his finisher, Shooting Tornado Press!! He goes for the pin. 1… 2… Kristos is still able to kick out. Thomas has Kristos back up and hits a couple of right hands, Thomas runs and rebounds of the ropes, heading back for a running attack on Kristos. But Kristos scores with a very strong looking Spinebuster. Kristos is in perfect position and hits his finisher, Clairvoyant Disease!! Kristos puts an arm over Thomas’ chest and goes for the cover. Thomas has his foot on the rope but the ref doesn’t see, who hired these guys? The ref counts. 1… 2… 3.

Winner- Kristos Janik

Kristos looks exhausted as he makes his way back up the ramp, but he has just progressed to the next level in the tournament. He is on his way to Halloween Retaliation. But what’s this? Doug Richards just appeared on screen and Kristos looked up at him.

Devious: Well, well, well. Congratulations Kristos, it looks like I will be getting my rematch after all. But this time Kristos, you won’t be so lucky. This time I will be playing your game. You want to cheat your way into beating me again? Then you have got another thing coming. Next Sunday at Halloween Retaliation? Revenge will be sweet and blood will be spilt.

The screen blacks out leaving a very threatened looking Kristos Janik on the stage searching around as he makes his way through the curtain.

---Commercial Break---

Gomez: We come back to you live and we are ready for the main event of tonight.

Diamond: That’s right Johnny, Up next we have Mark Sprinkle going one on one against our no.1 contender, Shawn Murphy.

Gomez: And that match… Is now!!

Singles Match

Mark Sprinkle v Shawn Murphy

Shawn Murphy comes out to the ring followed by a huge chorus of boos, by far the most heat of the night. After last week, no one has a reason to like this guy. Mark Sprinkle comes down to the ring next to one hell of an ovation, what can I say? This guy is great. Sprinkle gets into the ring and climbs all corners selling himself to the crowd, they love him. Sprinkle gets down and we have a stare down between the two. Neither man looks threatened, as this is a fairly big match for both of them. Two of AWE’s biggest stars staring each other down in the ring. Murphy strikes!! Sprinkle strikes back. Both men are firing shots away, back and forth, Sprinkle irish whips Murphy into the ropes, Murphy comes back and ducks a clothesline. Murphy hits a few right hands and scores with a snap suplex. A very decent match from here on in, these two men’s styles of wrestling are almost identical. Sprinkle would score with a back body drop and Murphy would hit a DDT, Sprinkle would hit a backbreaker and Murphy would return with a clothesline.

Murphy whips Sprinkle into the turnbuckle, he follows him but runs straight into a boot to the face. Murphy cradles his face and turns away from Sprinkle giving Sprinkle the perfect opportunity for a neckbreaker. Sprinkle picks Murphy up and hits a stalling suplex on him, sending him down hard into the mat. Sprinkle throws Murphy into the ropes and scores with a Lou Thesz Press!! It’s been a while since that move has been used. Sprinkle on top of Murphy, Sprinkle fires a few shots in and then goes for the pin for the two count. “Twoooooo”, from the crowd. Sprinkle gets up and sells himself to crowd once more, I mean why not? The crowd is really into this guy. Murphy turns around and goes to get Murphy up again, but Murphy hits an elbow to the midsection of Sprinkle and then hits a DDT. Murphy puts about on Sprinkle and does the ‘Jericho’ taunt. “Come On Baby!!” Murphy yells. The ref counts. 1… 2… Sprinkle kicks out. Mark Sprinkle slowly makes his way to his knees but the slaps across the face from Murphy don’t help, Murphy kicks Sprinkle right across the gut about three times and Sprinkle goes down again. Now Murphy taunts the crowd and gets nothing but boos in return. Murphy tells the crowd where to go and goes back to work on Sprinkle. Murphy irish whips Sprinkle into the ropes but Sprinkle reverses the whip, Murphy rebounds and runs into a massive flapjack from Sprinkle. Both men go down and ref counts. 1… 2… Both men don’t even stir. 6… 7… The crowd counts with the ref and both men make their way to their feet. They exchange some right hands but only before Murphy gets the upper hand and toe kicks Sprinkle in the midsection. Shawn Murphy scores with his finisher, Hard Times!! The ref gets into position. 1… 2… Th… Sprinkle kicks out. Murphy looks at the ref and holds up three fingers, Murphy says that’s b.s. Murphy puts his arms above his head forming an ‘X’. What’s he doing? Calling for a stretcher or something? He’s obviously calling for someone. Murphy slides out of the ring and storms towards the guy that sits on that chair near the announce table. Let’s just call him Bob. Murphy throws Bob off the chair and picks up the chair. He is about to climb back into the ring but he decides to smash things with it, things including the steps and the ring post, Murphy is going crazy outside the ring with that chair. The ref hangs over the top rope, telling him to get back in the ring and drop the chair. Murphy has the ref distracted. James Steele slides into the ring out of nowhere. He is stalking Sprinkle and signalling for him to get up. Sprinkle gets up and turns straight into an X-3 by James Steele. Mark Sprinkle goes down hard. That move really looks like it hurts. Steele slides out of the ring and back into the crowd, just waiting behind the barricade. But Chris James comes up behind him!! Chris James is attacking James Steele in the crowd. CJT throws Steele into the barricade and begins stomping on him.

Meanwhile, Murphy has dropped his chair, slides into the ring and covers Sprinkle. The ref is wondering what just happened but he has no choice but to count. 1… 2… 3. Murphy wins. And celebrates on the closest turnbuckle.

Winner- Shawn Murphy

Chris James isn’t finished as climbs into the ring, waiting behind Murphy. Murphy gets down and turns face to face with his Halloween Retaliation opponent, Chris James. CJT starts firing away some punches and whips Murphy into the ropes, Clothesline, Murphy gets back up, another clothesline. Murphy gets back up and gets a toe to the gut. CJT is in position. CJT hits the Head Start on Murphy. CJT had just layed Steele out on the outside and Murphy on the inside. Murphy helps Sprinkle up and climbs the closest turnbuckle raising his title to the crowd. He gets back down and raises Sprinkle’s hand. The crowd goes nuts with the new alliance between Chris James and Mark Sprinkle. The crowd nuts as we go off the air.

Edited by greenoz

Guest greenoz

WhipLash Preview: The Alliance

Mark Sprinkle and the AWE World Heavyweight Champion, Chris James proved to make one hell of an alliance last week on WhipLash, this week they will team up for the first time against the likes of James Steele and the No.1 Contender, Shawn Murphy.

Also, Daniel Smith has called for a triple threat match to determine his partner for Halloween Retaliation to challenge for the vacant AWE Tag Team Championships.

Heat has risen between Justex Citing and The Wanderer as both men will fight this week on WhipLash to see who will proceed to the next round in the AWE Intercontinental Championship Tournament.

Confirmed matches for the coming WhipLash:

Tag Match

Chris James & Mark Sprinkle v Shawn Murphy & James Steele

Triple Threat Match to determine Daniel Smith's partner

Shawn Helmsely v Blaze v Matt Nitro

also...

the second two AWE Intercontinental Championship Tournament Quater Final Matches

The Wanderer v Justex Citing

Sibtain Moledina v Heavy D

Edited by greenoz

Guest greenoz

AWE WhipLash

Date: 28-10-2004

The signature WhipLash pyro goes off and the camera screens the crowd, fans are screaming for their favourite superstars as tonight is going to be on hell of a show.

A video package airs showing the latest happenings in the feud of Chris James and Shawn Murphy and also the feud of Mark Sprinkle and James Steele. Chris James winning the championship, eliminating James Steele and the interference if Shawn Murphy. James Steele and Shawn Murphy destroying Chris James backstage, and being forced into a match to determine the number one contender, Mark Sprinkle interfering, giving Shawn Murphy the win and challenging James Steele to a match at the PPV. Showing Shawn Murphy and Mark Sprinkle’s match and how Murphy got the win with the help of Steele and Chris James coming out to even out the sides and proving to be quite the team alongside Mark Sprinkle. Now all four men will fight tonight in a huge tag team match up.

We are shown backstage after the video package fades away with Chris James on the mike with his AWE World Heavyweight Championship around his shoulder.

CJT: Ah, it’s great to be home again in Brisbane, AUSTRALIA!!!

The crowd goes nuts for their hometown hero, Chris James.

CJT: That’s right, I’m back!! Now I won’t be back for a while after tonight so do you know what that means? It means that tonight I’m going to leave here with a huge impact. I’m going to leave here with something huge for you to remember me by. But don’t forget that I’m back again I will still be your champ. But tonight, I team up with Mark Sprinkle…

The audience is crazy about Sprinkle, they cheer big-time.

CJT: … To face the likes of James Steele and Shawn Murphy.

The crowd boos. They absolutely hate these guys.

CJT: Yeah I know, I know. We all hate them, but there is nothing you can do. Some people are just like that, some people just can’t help but be hated, it’s what they’re here for. People like them are only here in this business so I have their asses to kick. And I will be kicking their asses all over Australia TONIGHT!! Because I am Chris Bloody James. I am C J Bloody T. And I am the AWE World Heavyweight Champion, mate!!

The crowd cheers for CJT has he goes of the air.

Diamond: Now is it just me or was he just quoting James Steele?

Gomez: I have no idea what you’re talking about.

Diamond: You know, it’s James Steele that says that. James Steele goes “I’m James fu…

Gomez: Nick!! You can’t say that on live television!!

Diamond: Well Steele’s allowed to, why can’t I?

Gomez: Because you’re an idiot Nick. That’s why, because you’re an idiot.

Tag Match

Zac Rhoden and The Icon v Alan Cunningham and Kid Romero

Rhoden and Icon came out first followed by huge boos from the crowd. The team of the cruiserweight high fliers, Cunningham and Romero came out next to a medium pop. Alan and Icon started the match off first. They started in a lock up which was quickly broken by a trip to Alan from Icon. Alan got up but was found in a quick swift dropkick by Icon. Icon gave Alan a quick suplex and tagged out to Rhoden. Rhoden went straight to work on Alan before Alan got a counter in a hit a quick roll up. 1… 2… Rhoden kicked out and Alan tagged out to K-Rom. K-Rom was pumped as he fought the likes of both Rhoden and The Icon but quickly went down as they proved to be too much. Alan came in for the save and all hell broke loose in the ring so early in the match. Just imagine what the four-way match is going to be like at the PPV. The ref eventually managed to break things up but was found in a bit of a mix up once more as The Johnson Boyz decided to come out to ring side and watch the match. The ref kept a close eye on them both as K-Rom tagged back out to Alan. Alan ran at Rhoden but ran straight into a spine buster. “Get Up!” Shouted Rhoden. Rhoden stalked Alan as he made his way to his feet but turned straight into an STO!! Rhoden hooks the leg. 1… 2… K-Rom was able to make the save. Icon ran into the ring and the brawl was open again. K-Rom and Icon exchanged punches and The Johnson Boyz used this as an opportunity to strike. They both rolled into the ring. They both attacked Rhoden and irish whipped him to the ropes, he rebounded and was double clotheslined to the mat. They did the same to Alan to get him down to the mat. Both The Johnson Boyz climbed a turnbuckle each and both jumped instantaneously. Double Shooting Star Press!! One to Alan and one to Rhoden. The Johnson Boys rolled out of the ring with the damage done and left the ringside with their impact in play. The ref got both men in their corners and looked at the layed out guys and wondered what happened. Icon was able to reach Rhoden from his corner and ran at K-Rom on the turnbuckle to deliver a dropkick to the outside. Icon hooked the leg on the already layed out Alan Cunningham. 1… 2… 3. With the help of The Johnson Boyz, The Icon was able to steal the win.

Winners- The Icon and Zac Rhoden

We are shown backstage as Johnny Invincible prepares for his match up next against Ravenjuice. Keith Karnage is pumping him up.

Double K: Do you realise what your match up next means Johnny? This is the beginning of your era Johnny! Tonight your singles debut in the AWE! Tonight is where you take change! Tonight you show the entire world what your all about Johnny! Now you go out there and beat Ravenjuice, just like you have beaten all your opponents in the past. You go out there Johnny, and you destroy Ravenjuice!!

Johnny lets out a roar and throws open his door, making his way to the ring.

---Commercial Break---

Singles Match

Johnny Invincible w/Keith Karnage v Ravenjuice

Ravenjuice comes out to the ring first, not playing to the crowd at all, instead just ignoring them. Ravenjuice looking very gothic and punkish just tells the crowd where to go. The monster, Johnny Invincible comes out next being accompanied by Keith Karnage. As Johnny makes his way to the ring he stops and yells at a fan for touching his shoulder on his way down, I kind of take it that he doesn’t like to be touched.

Johnny enters the ring and Ravenjuice immediately goes to attack him. Johnny doesn’t go down though as he just picks Ravenjuice up and slams him back first down to the mat. Johnny picks him straight back up and throws him to the turnbuckle. He hits a couple of chops and then just pump handle slams him down to the mat once more. Johnny proves to be dominating this match until Ravenjuice scores with a dropkick. Ravenjuice climbs the turnbuckle and goes for a crossbody but Johnny just catches him and hits with a fall away slam. Johnny goes for the cover. 1… 2… Ravenjuice kicks out and jabs Johnny in the eyes. Johnny goes down to his knees and Ravenjuice starts kicking him across the head a couple of times. Ravenjuice looks to have some potential against Johnny Invincible but Keith Karnage climbs the apron and starts to distract Ravenjuice. Ravenjuice walks over and starts arguing with Double K. Ravenjuice swings a punch but Double K ducks and starts laughing. Ravenjuice turns around and walks straight into The Alice-Town Shocker by Johnny Invincible. Johnny hooks the leg. 1… 2… 3. Johnny Invincible steals the win and celebrates to the crowd. The crowd boos and Johnny starts yelling at them making his way backstage.

Winner- Johnny Invincible

Diamond: Wow, what a monster Johnny.

Gomez: Yeah, and what a cheat.

Diamond: You’re just jealous because you can’t wrestle Johnny.

Gomez: Whatever, Nick. Coming up next we have our third Quarter Final in the AWE Intercontinental Championship Tournament as Heavy D takes on Sibtain Moledina. And that is coming up. Next!

---Commercial Break---

Heavy D v Sibtain Moledina

Sibtain Moledina makes his way to the ring first not afraid of showing the crowd his wonderful middle fingers. Heavy D’s out next, showing to be quite the monster as he makes his way to the ring. Both men go into a lock up but Heavy D is much too strong and just throws Sibtain across the ring. Heavy D delivers a couple of stomps to the gut of Sibtain before scoring with a hellacious clothesline. Heavy throws in a couple of body slams and right hands and before you know it Heavy D is completely destroying Sibtain. But then Heavy D just stops. Heavy D looks into the crowd and just rolls out of the ring to grab a mike and rolls back in.

Heavy D: This is degrading! I’m Heavy D. I shouldn’t be fighting for such a worthless belt. I should be fighting Chris James for the World Heavyweight title, not for the women’s!

The crowd boos at Heavy D.

Heavy D: Shut up you idiots. You people have no idea who I am. I’m too good for this championship. It’s like comparing a beautiful Alfa Romeo Spyder to a piece of crap. No wait… It’s like comparing America… to Australia.

The crowd start throwing food at Heavy D. Only about three items actually make it to the ring. But Heavy D drops the mike and begins to make his way up the ramp. The referee started to count, as Heavy D was leaving during his match.

“Weapon Of Choice” sounds around the arena as the crowd goes nuts. Ryan Leeson comes out onto the titantron.

Ryan: I’m sorry you feel that way D. But if you really wish to walk out on this match, then you can just keep walking. If you walk out on this match, then I’ll be damned if you’re ever going to be coming back! Get back down that ramp and get back in that ring because if you don’t then YOU’RE FIRED!!

Mr. Leeson walks back through the entrance and a threatened looking Heavy D backs away towards the ring and when he reaches it he rolls back into it. Sibtain Moledina has been given enough time to recover. As Heavy D turns around, Sibtain Moledina shows Heavy D his middle fingers, STUNNER!! Sibtain hooks the leg, 1… 2… Heavy D kicks out and Sibtain starts arguing with the ref. Heavy D gets back up while a preoccupied Sibtain turns into a Big Boot. Heavy D goes for the cover for the two count. Heavy D has Sibtain back up and throws him to the outside. Heavy rolls out and whips Sibtain into the barricade. Sibtain is hurt, Heavy D goes to whip Sibtain into the steel post of the ring, but Sibtain reverses, sending Heavy D into it. Sibtain tries to get Heavy D back into the ring but Heavy D is much to heavy. Heavy D starts to get up and immediately fires some right hands into Sibtain. He rolls Sibtain into the ring. Heavy D looks peeved and puts Sibtain into his harsh Mantis Lock. Sibtain lasts about three seconds and begins to tap out. Heavy D wins by submission.

Winner- Heavy D

Heavy D yells at the Australian crowd and tells them they’re nothing but a bunch of convicts as he makes his way up the ramp. He is not happy about being ‘Down Under’.

Gomez: Whoa, it seems Heavy D is not happy about being in Australia.

Diamond: Yeah well, we won’t have to be here much longer, as for this Sunday at Halloween Retaliation we will finally be back home in L.A.

Gomez: That’s right Nick. And Sunday’s matches are…

Diamond: Noah Hartt versus Kyle Owens. This match started as both men couldn’t help but fight each other during the 30 Man Battle Royal three weeks ago and both men have kept interfering in each other’s matches ever since.

Gomez: We also have the AWE Tag Team Championship 4 Way Elimination Tag Match. It’s going to be Zac Rhoden and The Icon versus The Johnson Boyz versus Alan Cunningham and Kid Romero versus Daniel Smith and the winner out of the upcoming Triple Threat match between Blaze, Matt Nitro and Shawn Helmsley. Four huge teams and one huge match up. Which team is going to be crowned as the first ever AWE Tag Team Champions?

Diamond: Also, we are going to feature a huge hardcore match between Mr. Enigma and Bradox. Three weeks ago Bradox eliminated Mr. Enigma from the battle royal and has kept saving victims from Mr. Enigma’s hands. Mr. Enigma wants an end to this and issued to challenge to the extremist, Bradox.

Gomez: The AWE Intercontinental Championship Tournament will also come to an end this Sunday as the Semi Finals and the Grand Final will be announced. The Semi Finals will include Kristos Janik against Doug Richards and Heavy D against the winner out of The Wanderer and Justex Citing coming up soon. The winner of these two matches will face off for the Intercontinental Championship.

Diamond: Also in singles action, Mark Sprinkle will take on his new rival, James Steele, these two have been feuding ever since James Steele cheatingly eliminated Mark Sprinkle from the battle royal. Steele costed Sprinkle the title and now Sprinkle is out for revenge.

Gomez: And last but definitely not least, Shawn Murphy will be challenging Chris James for the AWE World Heavyweight Championship. These two have been fighting ever since the beginning of the first show of WhipLash. They had the first match ever in AWE and will now have the main event match at Halloween Retaliation.

Diamond: They have too, haven’t they Johnny? But enough about the PPV, for coming up next after the break is Triple Threat match between Blaze, Matt Nitro and Shawn Helmsley. And the winner goes on to the PPV as Daniel Smith’s partner.

---Commercial Break---

Triple Threat Match

Shawn Helmsley v Blaze v Matt Nitro

The cocky Matt Nitro makes his way down to ring first, shrugging of the fans attempts to high-five him. Shawn Helmsley was next, not paying any notice to the audience, he was just out here to kick some ass. Next came Blaze, he was pumped, he was just out here to hurt people, and the crowd loved him for that for some reason.

All three men stared each other down, all three were ready to attack, but they questioned themselves over who to fight first. Shawn Helmsley and Blaze got closer and exchanged words. Blaze was pissed after the Superkick SH gave him last week. They started to exchange punches, Blaze got the early upper hand and pushed SH into the corner, Blaze delivered a couple of chops and then immediately went on and attacked Matt Nitro, who was just standing there waiting for his turn. Blaze gave Nitro a couple of chops and whipped him into the ropes. Nitro came back and was planted with a huge clothesline from Blaze. SH came back to give Blaze some punishment, but Blaze was on a roll and boy was he pumped. Blaze hit a snap suplex on SH. SH went down and Nitro got up. Nitro was again found again in an attack by Blaze. Blaze was on fire baby. Blaze clotheslined Nitro to the outside but was soon found in a successful attack by SH. SH attacked Blaze from behind and sent him down to the mat. SH delivered a few stomps and the picked him up and put him on the turnbuckle. SH gave Blaze a few chops, SH went for a running attack on Blaze, but Blaze was able to move away at the last second, sending SH into the steel post. SH fell to the outside and Nitro rolled in from behind. Nitro ran and attacked Blaze. Blaze went down once more but this time Matt Nitro was the attacker. Nitro gave Blaze an armbar which put Blaze in a fair bit of pain, Blaze looked like he was about to tap, but eventually reached the bottom rope. Nitro dragged Blaze into the middle and began the armbar again. This time Blaze was able to somehow turn it into a small package. 1… 2… SH came in just in time to break the pin, it actually looked like Blaze was going to get the pin win. SH delivered some more stomps on Blaze, Nitro got back up and helped out. They both picked him back up and delivered a double suplex. Blaze was getting a bit of a beating from both men here, as they were double teaming him. The team of Shawn Helmsley and Matt Nitro whipped Blaze into the ropes, Blaze came back but ducked the double clothesline attempt by both men. Blaze rebounded off the opposite set of ropes and came back to clothesline both men down onto the mat. Blaze was looking pumped, he looked down at Matt Nitro and walked over to him, Blaze signalled for the Blaze Stretch. Nitro was in the Blaze Stretch, there is absolutely no way of getting out of that. Nitro was in the middle of the ring, there was no way he could stand the pain long enough to get to the ropes. Nitro was screaming in pain. He is just about to tap but SH gets the save once more, just in time too. SH picks Blaze up and whips him into the turnbuckle. SH runs at him and this time scores with a turnbuckle clothesline. SH then whips Blaze into an already standing Nitro so Nitro could score with a spinebuster. He does and Nitro goes for the cover. 1… 2… SH breaks the pin. SH asks Nitro what the hell he thinks he is doing. And Nitro replies with a right hand. Punches are exchanged between the two. Matt Nitro gets the upper hand this time and scores with a DDT. SH goes down and Nitro climbs the turnbuckle and signals for his finisher, eXclusive. Nitro nails his finisher, this match could be all over. Matt Nitro hooks the leg. The ref counts. 1… 2… Blaze breaks the pin and has Nitro in position. Blaze hits the Fire Driver!! This match is over. 1… 2… But No!! What’s this? Nick Talent slides into the ring out of nowhere with a steel chair and hits Blaze over the back with it. SH gets up next and is found with a chairshot to the head. Nitro gets one next and all three men get layed out in the middle of the ring by the hands of Nick Talent.

Draw

The crowd boos Nick Talent for what he just did. What’s to happen now for Daniel Smith’s partner?

Ryan Leeson’s music hits the stage once more and Ryan makes his way onto the titantron, with a mike in hand again.

Ryan: Now what the hell do you think you’re doing?

Nick Talent looks dumbfounded, as he just realised he crossed the boss.

Ryan: You greedy son of a bitch. Just because you don’t get a match for one week you just go ahead and ruin someone else’s? I’ve got wrestlers back here who haven’t even wrestled a match yet. What makes you any different?

Nick Talent doesn’t know what to say.

Ryan: Okay, whatever. I’ve got an idea. Do you realise this match has a stipulation? Of course you did, you don’t like Daniel Smith, that’s why you’re out here, to get back at him right? Well, I’ve got a way you can get back at him, or should I say a way for him to get back at you? You ruined his match so to me it sounds like some one is volunteering. That’s right Talent. You’re going to be Daniel Smith’s partner, this Sunday at Halloween Retaliation, your going to be teaming up with Daniel Smith and fight for the Tag Team Championships.

Nick Talent looks pissed off.

Ryan: And Nick? Hope you have fun.

Mr. Leeson’s music hits and he makes he leaves once more, smiling like a little schoolkid and leaving a very angry looking Nick Talent in the ring.

---Commercial Break---

A “moments ago” segment airs showing what just happened before the break, Nick Talent being chosen as Daniel Smith’s partner.

Gomez: Here it is now folks. Up next is the last of the Intercontinental Championship Tournament Quarter Finals.

Diamond: It sure is Johnny, and it’s going to be one hell of a match. Heat has been brewing between the two and now finally they get to face off.

Justex Citing v The Wanderer

Justex Citing comes out first, looking as arrogant as ever. He rolls into the ring and requests a mike from the ring announcer. The crowd boo Justex all the way to the ring.

Justex: Shut your filthy mouths. I came out here for one thing and one thing only. I came out here to kick The Wanderer’s ass all over his own home country of SCUMVILLE!! You don’t think that’s ‘exiting’? Then go ahead you morons, tell me what’s exciting?

The crowd give Justex Citing the heat he is after.

Justex: That’s all you got? That’s not exciting. You haven’t got anything have you? Go ahead, tell me what you got that’s exciting here in Australia?

“Comfort Me” by Pacifier hits the arena and crowd get of their seats to a huge ovation for The Wanderer. Wanderer makes his way down the ramp with his bag slung around his shoulder, he rolls into the ring and just snatches the mike of Justex.

Wanderer: Australia is nothing exciting, Justex? Is that so?

Justex: You bet your stupid accent that’s s…

Wanderer: Shut your damn mouth you filthy piece of crap! When will you realise that I’m nothing you’ve ever faced before? When will you realise that I’m not here in this business to become the best or win gold? Justex, I’m here in this business for only one reason. I’m here in this business because I like to hurt people Justex, I’m only here in this business because I love to see people in pain. And Justex? It looks like you’re the next one on my list.

The Wanderer drops his mike and his bag starts giving Justex right hands. Justex immediately falls to the mat and rolls out of the ring. Justex is pissed off and he kicks the steel steps. He looks up at Wanderer and Wanderer raises his arms to the crowd. The crowd is just eating every single thing that The Wanderer is doing. Justex rolls back into the ring and two men just stare each other down. Justex starts throwing some right hands, but Wanderer throws some back. Justex irish whips Wanderer to the ropes, Wanderer comes back and ducks a clothesline attempt, Wanderer rebounds off the opposite set and hits Justex with a flying lariat, Justex falls to the mat hard. Wanderer delivers a couple of stomps before lifting Justex back up and performing a snap suplex. Wanderer hooks the leg for an early pin and gets a two count. The match goes back and forth a fair bit of times, though it does look like its Wanderer’s ball game. Wanderer hits a couple of dropkicks now and then and a really brutal looking pumphandle slam during the match, while Justex was hitting moves such as arm drags and a body slam or two. Wanderer his a giant scoop slam on Justex. Wanderer goes to get Justex back up but Justex is able to put a toe into the gut of Wanderer and hits a DDT. Both men go down and the ref begins to count. 1… 2… Neither man seems to stir. 5… 6… They start to move. 8… 9… The Wanderer is up moments before Justex and the two begin to exchange punches once more, Wanderer get the upper hand and whips Justex to the outside. Wanderer follows and starts clearing things of the announcer’s table. The crowd are off their seats, as they know something big is about to go down. Both men look exhausted, as Justex is able to get up and hit Wanderer from behind. Justex throws Wanderer into the steel steps and Wanderer collides sending him over the top. Justex has Wanderer back up and drops him on top of the barricade. Justex has really taken control of the match. Justex takes Wanderer to the beginning of the ramp and starts throwing him into the steel barricade up there, do you know why? Because it’s much harder there. Justex can just hear the ref’s count. 6… 7… Justex has The Wanderer by the hair and begins to take him back up the ramp. Justex rolls Wanderer into the ring and an object catches his eye. Justex scoops up Wanderer’s bag and rolls into the ring. Justex starts pulling stuff out of the bag, a lead pipe, brass knucks, Wanderer sees and is not happy, no one touches his bag. Justex turns the bag upside down and all the contents fall out, a pair of goggles, a padlock and a couple more things. Wanderer is now pissed, he gets up to his feet and Justex is just laughing over all the stuff he has just found. Justex turns around and just walks into a massive clothesline from Wanderer. The ref is distracted because he is putting all the stuff back into the bag. The Wanderer sneakily picks up the brass knucks, the ref doesn’t see. Justex Citing is back up and Wanderer just pounds Justex over the head with them. Wanderer drops the knucks and the ref has all the things back in the bag. The ref turns around and spots the pin, 1… 2… 3. The Wanderer wins the match and advances in the tournament.

Winner- The Wanderer

Wanderer places the brass knucks back into his bag and climbs the turnbuckle, raising his arms to the crowd. The crowd goes nuts for him and Wanderer makes his way back up the ramp.

---Commercial Break---

Another ‘moments ago’ video airs, showing the win of The Wanderer. Wanderer now goes on to face Heavy D in the tournament.

Gomez: Well, I can’t say I’m much for the way Wanderer won that much, but still, it’s nice to see Justex Citing got what he deserved.

Diamond: Geez, you’re a bit biased aren’t you Johnny? If it were anyone else that cheated you’d call them a vile pig or something.

Gomez: Well that’s what you get for going through The Wanderer’s bag.

We are shown backstage in Mr. Leeson’s office and he has all 6 referees lined up.

Ryan: What the hell is going on here guys? The ring has turned into a zoo! Do you know how many people have won tonight due to cheating? Three, boys, Three! That’s outrageous. You guys really need to start watching every bit of detail that’s happening. As for the win the Wanderer just got? It shouldn’t have happened, yeah I know it was good to see Justex Citing get what he deserved for bad mouthing my country but that’s still not the point! This Sunday at Halloween Retaliation, I don’t want to tolerate any win by cheating. If there is one decision like that then all of you will be fired! Now go on, get the hell out of here!

The referees all leave the office and Doug Richards comes in.

Ryan: What can I do for you Douglas?

Devious: Uh, it’s Doug. I was just wondering if you could just do me a favour?

Ryan: And what might that be Doug?

Devious: As you know I’m wrestling Kristos Janik this Sunday at Halloween Retaliation. And Kristos Janik is a cheat, it’s his style. I know he is definetly going to cheat in our match to win. I want you to make it a No DQ match.

Ryan: A No DQ Match hey? No, I don’t think so.

Devious: Why not?

Ryan: Because I said “NO” Douglas! Because I’ve just gone off at my referees for that, so I can assure you, Kristos Janik won’t be cheating.

Devious: But…

Ryan: But you have just given me a great idea Doug, A No DQ Match? The tournament final will be a No DQ Match. This way there has to be a winner no matter what. Thanks, Douglas.

The camera fades out, leaving a very worried looking Doug Richards.

The camera comes back to the announcer’s table.

Gomez: Viewers, we are just one break away from our main event, but first, let’s just show you what a great and entertaining first month this has been.

Surely enough, a long video package airs, showing a month worth of highlights including every single wrestler that has been shown, every single feud that is stirring and every single promo that has aired. A reasonably long video package.

---Commercial Break---

Tag Match

Chris James and Mark Sprinkle v Shawn Murphy and James Steele

“Nothing Left To Loose” by Puddle Of Mudd hits the arena and James Steele makes his way down to the ring being booed on the way. Shawn Murphy shortly follows getting even more heat. Mark Sprinkle is out next, playing to the crowd and getting quite the pop, but easily the pop of the night was given to Chris James as he came out of the entrance looking rather pumped with the AWE World Heavyweight Championship wrapped around his waist. He rolls to into the ring and shows the crowd his belt as he holds it up to them. The ring bell sounds and Mark Sprinkle and Shawn Murphy are the ones to start things off. They go into a lock up, the lock up breaks after about 20 seconds when Sprinkle puts Murphy into a headlock, Murphy is able to push Sprinkle into the ropes, Sprinkle rebounds and hits a shoulder block on Murphy, knocking him to the mat. Sprinkle runs into the ropes once more and Murphy gets up. Sprinkle comes back, Murphy leapfrogs and Sprinkle ducks, Sprinkle continues to other set of ropes. He rebounds and hits a powerful clothesline on Murphy. Murphy goes down hard. Sprinkle plays to the crowd and points at CJT. CJT also plays to the crowd and reaches out his arm to be tagged in. Sprinkle tags out to CJT and Murphy gets up, wanting no part in this, Murphy tags out to Steele. CJT finally gets a piece of Steele and attacks. Steele runs at CJT but is found in right hand by CJT, Steele goes down. He gets back up but is found in another, Steele goes down again. Steele is up once more, CJT irish whips Steele into the ropes, Steele comes back and is drilled with a dropkick. CJT makes the early cover, 1… 2… Steele kicks out. Both men get back up and stare each other down. Steele runs at CJT again but is thrown into an arm drag, Steele gets back up and charges but is thrown into another one. Why not one more? CJT hits another. Steele gets back up and is extremely frustrated. Steele tags out to Murphy, Murphy refuses to get into the ring. CJT knocks Steele over the top rope and hits a right hand on Murphy and suplexes him over the top rope and into the ring. CJT is pumped and absolutely wants to destroy Murphy. CJT irish whips Murphy and hits a giant flapjack when Murphy returns. Murphy goes down, but that doesn’t stop CJT, he has him back up and irish whips him again. CJT jumps up for a dropkick but Murphy holds on to the ropes and rolls out of the ring. While Murphy is out he checks up on Steele who was just recently thrown out of the ring. He helps Steele up. CJT runs and jumps over the top rope nailing both Steele and Murphy with a crossbody. CJT by himself just looks to be too much for Steele and Murphy. CJT gets back up, holding his side, as that would’ve hurt a bit. He picks Murphy back up and rolls him into the ring. CJT hooks the leg. 1… 2… Murphy kicks out. CJT stands back up and plays to the crowd. Murphy gets onto his knees and does the “time out” signal to CJT and says he wants no more. CJT walks over but gets jabbed right in the eyes. Shawn Murphy now has the upper hand and hits a sweet DDT to CJT. Murphy hooks the leg but gets nothing more than a simple one count. CJT id not nearly hurt enough to go down. Murphy delivers a couple of stomps to soften CJT up. Murphy picks CJT back up and scores with a stalling suplex, putting CJT in perfect position. Murphy begins to climb the turnbuckle, when he gets to the top he starts yelling at the crowd and gets heat in return. CJT is up and runs towards the turnbuckle, he jumps up to the top and hits Murphy with some right hands. CJT has Murphy in a suplex position and is ready to jump, but Murphy also hits some right hands and jumps, hitting a huge rolling neckbreaker from the top. Both men hit the mat hard. The ref counts as both men are down. 1… 2… 3… 4… The crowd counts with him. Murphy is the first to feet, but CJT follows shortly after, Murphy tags out to Steele and Steele jumps over the ropes and into the ring looking pumped, but CJT just grins. CJT also tags out to an eager looking Mark Sprinkle. Sprinkle enters the ring and Steele is taken aback. Sprinkle and Steele go one on one, Steele gets the upper hand and whips Sprinkle into the turnbuckle where Murphy waits. Murphy starts to attack Sprinkle. CJT enters the ring, but the ref tells him to get back out, CJT refuses as Steele and Murphy are double-teaming Sprinkle. CJT returns to the apron and Murphy stops the attack as the ref turns around. Steele scoop slams Sprinkle to the mat and goes for the cover. 1… 2… CJT breaks the count. Murphy runs into the ring, but CJT is too fast and hits Murphy to the outside. CJT hits a body slam on Steele and ref is pushing CJT back into his corner. CJT extends his arm over the top rope to be tagged in and Sprinkle goes for the tag, but Steele grabs Sprinkle’s foot and drags him back to the centre of the ring. Steele puts Sprinkle into a reverse leg-lock. Sprinkle is in pain, Steele has Sprinkle well. CJT is about to enter the ring but Shawn Murphy comes out of nowhere and drills CJT to the outside. Sprinkle grabs the rope, but Steele and Murphy begin to double-team him once more. They hit a double suplex and the ref puts Murphy back into his corner. CJT climbs back up to his corner and is really wanting in to this match. Steele hits a hard spine buster on Sprinkle and hooks the leg, 1… 2… Sprinkle still has bite left in him and he kicks out. Steele picks Sprinkle back up and drags him to his corner. Steele tags back out Murphy and Murphy continues the punishment on Sprinkle. Murphy hits a suplex and goes for the pin. 1… 2… CJT breaks the pin again and the ref puts him back into the corner. Murphy picks Sprinkle back up by the hair, and whips him into the ropes, no, Sprinkle reverses, Murphy rebounds off the ropes and gets planted with a huge dropkick by Sprinkle, and both men go down. The ref counts, both men crawl to their corners for the tag. Sprinkle gets it and CJT races into the ring, ready to deliver some punishment, Steele doesn’t get tagged but that doesn’t stop him from coming in either, Steele gets knocked down by a pumped up CJT, Murphy is back up and gets knocked back down again, Steele gates knocked down again, Murphy gets knocked down again, Steele gets nailed with a DDT from CJT. Murphy gets back up, CJT turns around and gets kicked in the gut by Shawn Murphy, HARD TIMES!! Murphy hooks the leg on CJT, 1… 2… CJT is still able to kick out. Sprinkle runs into the ring and hits a Sprinkle Calling on Murphy, Murphy is down. Steele attacks Sprinkle from behind and sends him to the outside of the ring. Steele follows and continues to brawl between the two outside. Steele throws Sprinkle into the steel steps and then drops him onto the barricade. Steele rolls Sprinkle back into the ring. Steele stalks Sprinkle as he makes his way to the ring, Sprinkle gets into an unlucky position, and James Steele hits the X-3! James Steele turns around but CJT is up and hits a DDT on Steele. CJT climbs the turnbuckle and signals for his finisher. CJT hits the A-Grader. Steele is hurt, Murphy has made his way back to his feet and catches CJT off guard. Murphy toe kicks CJT in the midsection once more, but this time he goes for a more powerful move, Murphy signals for the Screaming Skull, Murphy gets CJT in position and Murphy nails it, CJT lands right on the back of his neck. This match is over, that move is monstrous. 1… 2… 3. Murphy wins the match for his team.

Winners- Shawn Murphy and James Steele

Shawn Murphy has just beaten the AWE World Heavyweight Champion, Chris James fair and square. Can he do it again this Sunday? Shawn Murphy grabs the belt from the outside and rolls back into the ring, he helps James Steele up. Murphy puts a foot on top of the champ. He raises James Steele’s arm with one hand and raises the AWE World Heavyweight Championship in the other, with a massive grin spread across his face.