• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest greenoz

Halloween Retaliation

Date: 31-10-2004

A huge pyro display erupts and the camera screens the arena full of a hyped up Los Angeles crowd. Most the members in the crowd were wearing Halloween costumes. The crowd screams and every third person holds up their custom made signs, one of them said, “Sprinkle Some On Me” and another was “Murphy: The Screaming Sulk”. The camera shows us the special Halloween Retaliation titantron. Wow, it looks awesome. It’s just a huge pumpkin head, two large screens as eyes and the entrance was actually the mouth, where the wrestlers would walk out off.

The camera next shows us Johnny Gomez and Nick Diamond at ringside, both wearing Halloween costumes. Johnny Gomez was dressed as a vampire and Nick Diamond as Frankenstein.

Gomez: Happy Halloween to all you viewers watching at home. Such an anticipated event has finally come to L.A. And what a huge night tonight is going to be.

Diamond: It sure is going to be huge tonight and it feels great to be back home in the States.

The music of Kristos Janik sounds and he makes his way down to the ring, as our first match is about to begin. Doug Richards comes out next and he rolls into the ring and both men stare each other down.

AWE Intercontinental Championship Tournament Semi Finals Match

Doug Richards v Kristos Janik

These two first fought on the first show of WhipLash where the winner would advance to the number 30 spot in the 30 Man Battle Royal. Kristos Janik cheated his way to victory and Doug Richards is afraid of it happening again. Devious and Kristos go into a lock up, but Devious is able to put him in an arm lock, Kristos hits the pain part but is able to reverse it and trips Devious. Devious goes down but is able to put Kristos into an ankle lock, Kristos falls to the mat, rolls on his back and pushes Devious away with his feet. Devious rebounds of the ropes and Kristos is able to catch him with a powerful running neck breaker. Kristos goes for the quick pin. 1… 2… Devious kicks out, and he gets up and stares at Kristos, looks like Kristos is actually going to wrestle this match and not cheat, he heard what the boss said, no cheating will be tolerated tonight and the referees will be making an extra effort to ensure that no one does. Devious and Kristos go into another lock up, but this time Devious is able to whip Kristos into the turnbuckle, Devious charges at Kristos, but Kristos is able to get a leg up and put a boot into the face of Devious. Devious holds his face in his hands, giving Kristos the opportunity to nail a face buster on him. Kristos goes for the cover again but gets another two count. Kristos goes to get Devious up by the hair, but Devious is able to push his hands away and nail a couple of right hands. Devious hits a german suplex and then he too goes for a pin. 1… 2… Kristos kick out. Both men are really eager to advance to the final. The match is thrown both ways, both men show their true potential in this match. Kristos Janik really wants to the show the world that he has what it takes to become the next big thing in sports entertainment whilst Doug Richards just wants the title that damn much. Kristos gets Devious down with stiff spinning kick and proceeds to the turnbuckle, Kristos Janik looks cocky as he thinks he has already won the match. He taunts the crowd while he sits on top of the turnbuckle. He climbs to the top and signals for the Croatian Sensation. Kristos gets into position and jumps. Devious rolls out of the way and Kristos hits the mat hard. Devious climbs on Kristos and administrates his finisher, the Elevated Texas Cloverleaf. Kristos is in pain. The crowd is off the edge of their seat, waiting to see Kristos tap. You can see the pain in Kristos’ eyes. No maybe it’s his voice as his screams are full of the stuff. Kristos grabs hols on to the rope, but Devious is able to pull him away and into the middle of the ring. Devious has Kristos in such a well executed hold, Kristos is really feeling the pain, he begins to somehow crawl for the ropes once more, but the pain soon grabs a great hold on him again and he raises his arm, getting ready to tap. The crowd really loves this, they really don’t like Kristos. The pain is really getting to him, Kristos extends his arm as much as he can and is able to grab a handful of rope. The ref tells Devious to stop, but he doesn’t. Kristos is still feeling it, Devious lets go and Kristos gets dropped and is hurt, that move just did a lot of harm to Kristos’s body. Devious hooks Kristos’s leg for the cover. The ref counts, 1… 2… Kristos is still able to kick out. Devious gets Kristos up by grabbing him by the neck. Kristos is able to get an eye jab in and a quick toe to the midsection, he scores with a nice DDT and collapses to the mat. Both men go down and the ref begins to count. 1… 2… No man even stirs. 5… 6… They both begin to move around a bit and begin to make their way up. 8… 9… They both make it to their feet and exchange slow punches. Kristos whips Devious to the rope, he rebounds and jumps up for a flying lariat, but Kristos swiftly move out of the way and Devious clocks the ref over the head. The ref goes down, leaving the match unattended. Devious looks at what he has done and turns right into a Clairvoyant Disease by Kristos. Kristos goes for the pin but the ref has been knocked out. Kristos cracks a temper and rolls out of the ring. Kristos throws the bell guy of his seat and picks it up, he raises it above his head and shows it to the crowd. Kristos rolls back into the ring and stalks the unexpected Doug Richards with it. Devious slowly makes his way to his feet. Devious turns around and Kristos swings, he ducks and toes Kristos in the gut, Swank Driver!! Kristos goes down. Devious hooks the leg, but there is still no ref, the ref starts to move but there is still not enough juice in him. Devious walks over to the steel chair and picks it up. He hits the ground with it and stalks Kristos with it. He is going to do it, he is going to use the bloody thing. Kristos is up and he turns, he turns right into a hard chairshot the head. Devious throws the chair to the outside and wakes up the ref by shaking him. Devious hooks the leg on Kristos. The ref counts, 1… 2… 3. Doug Richards wins.

Winner- Doug Richards

Devious climbs the closest turnbuckle and raises his arms to the crowd, the crowd goes nuts. Another ref runs down to the ring and tells the other ref something. They have a little chat and he goes to the ring announcer. Doug Richards turns and wonders what the hell is going on.

Announcer: The referee has reversed the decision. Now, your winner by disqualification, Kristos Janik.

Winner- Kristos Janik

The crowd boo like crazy and Doug Richards has just chucked a tantrum, he starts belting the turnbuckle and rolls out of the ring, cursing to himself. Jeez, these referees are now taking things a lot more seriously. Kristos makes his way to his feet and just shrugs and taunts the audience as he makes his way back up the ramp.

Diamond: Since when are the referees getting more professional?

Gomez: Well, it was the right call to make, no matter which wrestler it was.

Diamond: Yeah, you’re right for a change Johnny, Kristos deserved to win that match fair and square.

Gomez: What are you talking about Nick? Anyone but Kristos Janik deserves that title shot. He cheats his way to victory.

Diamond: Well just then he didn’t, did he?

Gomez: He did, he is the one that got that chair out. Were you not watching?

Diamond: Whatever Johnny, wrong again, as usual.

AWE Intercontinental Championship Tournament Semi Finals Match

Heavy D v The Wanderer

“Paranoid" by Black Sabbath hits the arena and Heavy D makes his way down the ramp and into the ring. He looks very ticked off at being forced into this tournament, Heavy D feels he is above the IC title and wants no part of it. Pacifier’s “Comfort Me” sounds around the arena next and the crowd goes nuts for The Wanderer as he comes out of the giant pumpkin’s mouth. Wanderer looks pumped about this match, as he is the opposite of Heavy D and wants this title more than anyone. Wanderer rolls into the ring and stares face to face to Heavy D. Wanderer doesn’t feel threatened at all. In fact, he is the first one to starts things off and he fires right hands at Heavy D. Heavy D is soon to recover and he throws in a knee to the gut of Wanderer. Heavy D just throws Wanderer into the turnbuckle and just fires punches away. Heavy D hits a couple of chops, “Wooooo” and then whips Wanderer into the opposite turnbuckle, Heavy D follows and delivers a clothesline The Wanderer. Wanderer falls to the mat from such an impact and Heavy D drags him to the middle for the quick pin but only gets away with a two count. Heavy D goes to get Wanderer back up, but Wanderer fires some more right hands out of nowhere, Heavy D was caught of guard and Wanderer drills Heavy D with a dropkick sending Heavy D to the outside. Wanderer climbs the turnbuckle and waits for Heavy D to get back up of the ground. Heavy D makes his way to his feet and Wanderer jumps from such a high distance to deliver a cross body to Heavy D. Both men stay down on the ground because that move would’ve hurt both of them. The ref counts, 5… 6… Wanderer makes his way to his feet and gets Heavy D back up to his. Wanderer goes to irish whip Heavy D into the steel steps but Heavy D is able to reverse it and sends Wanderer into the metal blocks. Wanderer hits hard and topples over them altogether, Heavy D rolls back into the ring and out again to begin the ref’s count again and continue the brawl outside. Heavy D has Wanderer back up and hoists him up onto his shoulder, Heavy D walks over to the steel post of the ring and just throws Wanderer at it. Wanderer hits the exposed metal hard, but hits the ground even harder. Wanderer is in great amounts of pain, as Heavy D continues the attack with stomps. Heavy D reaches down for Wanderer and rolls him back into the ring. Heavy D follows and wraps his hand around the throat of Wanderer and picks him up straight into the air, Heavy D goes for a chokeslam but Wanderer is able to dropkick Heavy D right in the face sending him down to the mat. Wanderer hits the mat too but is up well before Heavy D. Wanderer delivers some stomps to Heavy D, before delivering a standing flip leg drop, Wanderer goes for the pin, 1… 2… Heavy D is able to kick out and just throw Wanderer across the ring. Wanderer comes running back and hits Heavy D with an jumping kick to the face. Wanderer gets Heavy D back to his feet and runs backwards to the ropes. Heavy D follows, Wanderer rebounds of the ropes and jumps up and scores with a hurracanrana on Heavy D. Wanderer climbs the turnbuckle, this match could be finished, Wanderer jumps and nails Heavy D with a Wandering Star. Wanderer hooks the leg. 1… 2… Heavy D is still able to kick out. Wanderer gets Heavy D back up and hits with a quick suplex to the giant. Wanderer thinks about what to do next, he walks over to Heavy D, but Heavy D puts a hand around Wanderer’s throat once more and makes his way to his feet. Heavy D lifts Wanderer up off the mat and slams him back down again with a huge Chokeslam!! Heavy D hooks Wanderer’s leg, this match is over. 1… 2… Wanderer still kicks out and Heavy D can’t believe it. He can’t believe how a lightweight can kick out of that. Heavy D gets Wanderer back up again, but this time delivers his true finisher, the Rising Storm!! Wanderer goes hits the mat hard. The referee administrates the pin and this match should now be over, Wanderer doesn’t seem to be moving at all. One… Two… Thr… Wanderer kicks out. How the hell is he doing that? Heavy D can’t believe whats going on. Heavy D says “this is sick” loud enough for everyone in the front 8 or 9 rows can hear. Heavy D wants no part of this and leaves the ring and makes his way back up the ramp. He doesn’t even want the IC title, so why should he destroy some wrestler that actually wants it? Heavy D feels bigger than the IC title and makes his way backstage. The ref counts to 10 and the Wanderer is claimed the winner.

Winner- The Wanderer

The Wanderer makes his way to his feet and plays to the crowd as he makes his way up the ramp.

Diamond: Well what was that about?

Gomez: I have no idea Nick. Maybe he is just a coward.

Diamond: A coward Johnny? You really are stupid. He doesn’t want the IC championship anyway. So why advance in the tournament to the final for a title that he doesn’t even want? He was just giving Kristos Janik a chance, Kristos has that title won now.

Gomez: Sure Nick, sure. Well you know what that means viewers, Kristos Janik will now face The Wanderer later on tonight for the AWE Intercontinental Championship.

Diamond: And speaking of the devil, The Roach has Kristos Janik backstage.

We are shown with The Roach backstage standing next to Kristos Janik. Kristos, with a towel around his neck and a water bottle in his hand.

Roach: Thanks guys, Kristos Janik is here with me n…

Kristos: What? Excuse me? Did I just here you say that I’m here with you? You’re here with me you little squirt. That’s right you have the pleasure of talking to me one on one again Cockroach. And I know what your going to ask me so just save your breathe and please just go and have a tic tac or something, your breathe freaking stinks.

Sure enough, The Roach makes a fool of himself and quietly smells his breathe.

Kristos: Yeah I know what you’re going to ask me Cockroach, and the answer is yes, I do use moisturizer. I mean, how else are you going to get skin as smooth as this? Three different types of moisturizers to be precise.

Roach: Actually no, I wasn’t going to ask you that. I was going to ask about your feeling towards The Wanderer.

Kristos: Don’t interrupt me you fool, you want to ask me how I fell about this Wanderer character? Who the hell is he? I mean I don…

Roach: He is the man that you’re going to be fighting against for the IC champi…

Kristos: Yeah I know who he is you moron. He is a nobody, I eliminated that stooge in the 30 Man Battle Royal. I eliminated him then, and I’ll eliminate him tonight. We have a No DQ match scheduled for tonight, and that is just my specialty. Tonight, the Wanderer is my bitch! Tonight, Wanderer? The Croatian Sensation, Kristos Janik will be making you taste steel and spit blood!

Kristos walks off, and the screen fades out, with Kristos having made his threat toward The Wanderer.

Singles Match

Kyle Owens v Noah Hartt

Noah Hartt makes his way to the ring first, being booed as he rolls into the ring and taunts the crowd. Kyle Owens’ music hits the arena and the crowd erupts, I guess Owens is a big it in the states. The crowd goes crazy for Owens as he makes his way into the ring. Both opponents stare down each other, they have both been feuding for a month now, ever since the battle royal. They go into a lock up and our match is underway. Noah gets the upper hand and pushes Owens to the ground. He taunts him and Owens gets back up. They go into another lock up, but this time Owens is able to put Noah into a headlock. Noah counters and pushes Owens into the ropes, Owens rebounds and is thrown into a running neckbreaker by Noah. Noah goes for the early pin but Owens kicks out almost immediately. Noah gets Owens back up and hits a suplex on him, Noah then delivers some elbow drops and the pin once more. Owens kicks out again, Noah goes to get Owens back up but Owens is ready and throws some right hands at Noah. Owens whips Noah into the ropes and then runs and splashes him. Owens delivers a couple of chops on Noah getting the “Wooooooo” from the audience. Noah counters the next one and puts Owens into the turnbuckle, Noah delivers the chops next and then irish whips him into the opposite turnbuckle, Noah follows but is caught with a boot to the face.

The match is unbelievably even from here on in, as both men’s styles are almost identical. Both men are getting their favourite moves in, and knocking the opponent down a matched number of times.

Owens has the upper hand now and delivers a back body drop on Noah. Owens goes for the cover but Noah is able to kick out at two. Owens goes to get Noah back up but Noah pushes his hands away and hits a DDT. Both men go down and the ref counts, Owens is able to get up first but Noah is shortly after, Owens turns around and is caught by surprise by Noah, Noah puts a boot the gut of Owens and hits the Hartt Breaker!! Noah covers Owens for the pin. 1… 2… Th… Owens kicks out. Noah starts arguing with the ref but is soon again attacking the hurt Owens. Noah puts Owens in the Hartt Stopper, Owens is screaming in pain, this submission lock really looks like it’ll hurt. Owens is able to grab hold of the bottom rope and Noah breaks the hold. Noah taunts the crowd and acts cocky like he has already won. Noah walks back over to Owens but is caught in a ROLL-UP!! 1… 2… Noah is able to kick out just in time and thinks twice about underrating Kyle Owens. Noah gets Owens back up to his feet and irish whips him, but Owens reverses and sends Noah to the ropes. Back body drop, Noah goes down, Owens taunts Noah as he makes his way to his feet. Noah turns and is found in Owens’ KO Driver!!! No one has ever kicked out of that, 1… 2… 3. Kyle Owens wins the match.

Winner- Kyle Owens

Kyle Owens climbs each turnbuckle and celebrates his victory. He jumps of the last one and is caught face to face with Noah Hartt. Noah nods at Owens and extends his arm for Owens to shake. Owens thinks about it for a second but then does. What a great show of sportsmanship. Noah raises Owens’ arm, but no, Noah scores with a low blow to Owens, Owens goes down to the mat in pain and Hartt taunts him and the crowd as he makes his way out of the ring and back up the ramp.

Diamond: Hahahaha, now Kyle Owens didn’t see that one coming did he?

Gomez: No, I guess he didn’t Nick. This feud is far from over.

A video package airs showing the monstrous path of Mr. Enigma. Enigma makes his debut like everyone else in the 30 Man Battle Royal Match, destroying everybody in his path except for Bradox. Bradox proved much stronger than the rest and eliminating Enigma himself. Since then, Enigma has run wild and hurting every body he came across including Bradox. Coming up next, is Mr. Enigma versus Bradox in a hardcore rules match up.

Hardcore Match

Mr. Enigma w/Leonard Lloyd III v Bradox

Bradox is first to make his way to the ring looking pumped about this match. The lights go out and Enigma’s eerie music plays. The lights go back on and we find Enigma standing in the ring alongside his manager Leonard Lloyd III. Bradox immediately runs and attacks Enigma, Enigma is able to push Bradox but Bradox gets straight back up and attacks again. Lloyd exits the ring and the ring bell sounds. Enigma throws Bradox into the turnbuckle and swings punches at him left, right and centre. Enigma picks Bradox up into the air by his head and just throws him across the ring. Enigma is an absolute monster, he gets Bradox back up and delivers some more hard, right hands. Enigma whips Bradox into the ropes, back body drop. Bradox goes flying and his the mat hard once more. Two minutes in and Bradox is already being annihilated. Enigma raises Bradox over his head and just throws him out of the ring and outside to the hard floor, Bradox looks really hurt. Enigma climbs out of the ring and puts some boots into the hurt Bradox. Enigma gets Bradox back up and throws Bradox into the steel steps. Bradox is holding his kidneys, he is taking one hell of a beating right now, Mr. Enigma is not happy. Enigma bends down and has Bradox by the hair, he lays some more right hands into the head of Bradox, and the ref isn’t allowed to break this up. Enigma picks Bradox up above his head once more and throws him head first into the steel post of the ring. Enigma has just busted Bradox wide open. Enigma fires some shots down into the head of Bradox, spreading the blood across his face. Enigma stops and stands, staring at the closet audience members as they insult him. Bradox hits a low blow on Enigma, Enigma is hurt but barely shows it, and so Bradox hits another one and this time Enigma goes down. Bradox climbs underneath the ring, possibly to find a weapon, possibly just to hide from the beast. Enigma grabs hold of Bradox’s leg and drags him back out, Bradox has something in his hand and whacks Enigma over the head with. Enigma shows not to be indestructible and falls to the ground. Bradox has a lead pipe, Bradox sits on top of Enigma and slams about one or tow more shots in and goes for the pin outside the ring. The ref counts, 1… 2… Enigma kicks out. Bradox gets Enigma back up pulls him over to the announcer’s table side of the ring and hits Enigma over the head with the pipe once more, sending him to the ground. Bradox clears all the items off the table and goes back to Enigma, but Enigma sits up Undertaker style and throws some punches at Bradox. Bradox drops the pipe and is thrown on top of table. Enigma picks up the pipe and nails it into the head of Bradox. Enigma climbs the table and gets Bradox up to his feet. Enigma signals for the Q & A and delivers it. A “holy shit’ chant starts and Enigma puts an arm over Bradox for the cover. 1… 2… Enigma stops the count and decides to deliver more punishment to Bradox. What more could he possibly do? Enigma makes his way back to the ring and searches underneath it for a certain object. Enigma finds them and shows his prizes to the audience, a sledgehammer and a rope. Enigma walks over to the hurt Bradox and puts it around Bradox’s neck, shocking him. Enigma pulls Bradox up his feet this way and drags him over to the ring. Enigma sits Bradox up on to middle of the apron and ties his hands up separately so they are separated from one another. He pulls one of the ropes and ties it on to the tope of the steel post raising Bradox’s arm up. Enigma makes his way over to the other side and does the same to the other arm, this time Bradox is lifted up off the ground in a crucifix position. This is just sick, Bradox is completely defenceless. Enigma raises the sledgehammer over his head and is ready to do some serious damage to Bradox. ENIGMA SLAMES BRADOX OVER THE HEAD WITH IT!! Ouch. The ref calls for the bell to end this hellacious attack. The ref wants no more of this.

Winner- Mr. Enigma

Enigma chases the ref around the ring, and the ref is luckily able to escape over the barricade and run for his life. Other refs and road agents make their way to the ring and starts untying Bradox. Enigma is being surrounded by officials but is still on a rampage. Security make their way to the ring and are able to stop Enigma. Lloyd starts telling Enigma to calm down and the all walk back up the ramp and out of view.

The meds all ran down to Bradox with a stretcher after the coast was clear form Enigma and started wrapping Bradox up in it. The crowd clapped as Bradox was taken to the back.

Diamond: Whoa… I… Th… I don’t know what to say.

Gomez: Me neither. That was… a… a disaster.

Diamond: Not even in Celebrity Deathmatch, did we call such a match.

AWE Tag Team Championship Four Way Elimination Match

Poison v The Johnson Boyz v Alan Cunningham and Kid Romero v Daniel Smith and Nick Talent

The team of Alan Cunningham and Kid Romero were the first to make their way to the ring, playing to the crowd on their way down to the ramp. The Johnson Boyz were next, showing to be quite pumped and ready to be crowned the first AWE tag champions ever. The newly named team of Poison were next, Zac Rhoden and The Icon showed no signs of being threatened as they rolled into the ring and stared down the other team members. Daniel Smith marched down to the ring next, looking very unhappy as to who his partner is. The music of Nick Talent hit the arena and again there was a mixed reaction within the crowd. Half cheered and half was just silent. Nick Talent rolled into the ring and the match was underway, each person was trying to figure out who would start the match, but The Johnson Boyz had a plan ready and both went to their corner. The team of Poison went to their corner as well and Daniel Smith and Nick Talent just stared each other down. Alan Cunningham went to his corner, as did Nick Talent. So it looked like Kid Romero and Daniel Smith would be starting this match. They shake hands and then go straight into a lock up, Smith being the larger man was able to push K-Rom to the ground. K-Rom got back up and we have another lock up. K-Rom was ready this time and was able to hold the lock for a few more moments, the lock moved to the Johnson Boyz corner and Chris Johnson just slapped K-Rom across the back signalling the tag. CJ came into the ring and just clotheslined both men to the mat. CJ went straight to work on Smith, as he was the legal man. CJ delivered a dropkick to Smith followed by a stiff elbow drop. CJ tagged out to Troy to continue the punishment. They both whipped Smith to the ropes but Smith came back and clotheslined both men to the mat. Smith went to tag in Talent, but Talent backed away, wanting no part in this match. The crowed booed at Talent and Smith turned around into a running crossbody by Troy. 1… 2… Smith kicked out. Troy whips Smith into the ropes, Back Body Drop. Troy tags back out to Chris, Chris comes straight back and hits a flip splash on Smith. Smith is taking punishment real early in this match, no help from Talent of course. Chris goes to get Smith back to his feet but Smith pushes CJ’s hands away and hits a sweet DDT on CJ. CJ crawls to get the tag back out to Troy and Smith does the same to Talent, but Talent backs away once more. Smith crawls to the other turnbuckle and jumps to tag in Alan Cunningham, Alan accepts the tag and comes into the ring looking pumped. CJ tags out to Troy just in time and Alan takes out both men separately. Poison come into the ring and attack Alan from behind, K-Rom follows to even up the score. Smith pulls Talent down from the turnbuckle and starts arguing with him. Smith gives Talent a sweet punch to the face and the team starts brawling out side the ring. All hell as broke loose inside and outside the ring. Alan and Romero are able to get Zac Rhoden outside the ring with a double clothesline. Double suplex on Troy, Alan Cunningham and Kid Romero are destroying all their opponents in the ring right now. They drag both The Icon and Chris Johnson into position and climb the opposite turnbuckles. They signal at one another and both jump instantaneously. Double Shooting Star Press!! Zac Rhoden pulls K-Rom out of the ring and knocks him to the ground, Rhoden climbs into the ring and stalks the unexpected Alan Cunningham, and Alan turns around, Rhoden Flip!! Troy Johnson rolls back into the ring and covers Alan Cunningham, 1… 2… 3. Kid Romero and Alan Cunningham have been eliminated. Chris Johnson is back outside the ring and attacks the unexpected brawling team of Nick Talent and Daniel Smith. Chris Johnson rolls Nick Talent into the ring, signalling that Nick Talent is the new legal man. Troy Johnson goes to work immediately on Talent as Poison make their way to their turnbuckle once more. Troy delivers a couple of stomps to Talent, but Talent is somehow able to counter a stomp into a Boston Crab, Troy is in pain, his partner, Chris enters the ring but Talent breaks the hold and scores with a clothesline on Chris, Talent pulls Chris up to the turnbuckle and delivers a chop or two on CJ, getting a “Wooooo” from the crowd. Talent turns to go back to work on Troy but is punctured with a jab to the eye. Chris comes over to help and The Johnson Boyz hit a double clothesline and a double suplex on Talent, they irish whip Talent once more, but this time Daniel Smith is able to reach out and touch Talent’s back for the tag. Talent rebounds of the rope but jumps and scores with a jumping lariat, nailing both the Johnson’s to the ground. Daniel Smith enters the ring and charges straight for the Poison corner, punching them both and knocking them both to the ground. Troy Johnson is back up and stalks Daniel Smith from behind. Daniel Smith turns and is found in a DDT by Troy Johnson. But Talent is already on his turnbuckle and jumps. Talent hits a DRAGONRANA on Troy. Daniel Smith slowly crawls over and cover Troy, 1… 2… Zac Rhoden pulls Smith out of the ring by the leg and both men of Poison start assaulting Smith outside of the ring. Talent is back on the turnbuckle and this time he jumps out of the ring and scores with a double crossbody on both members of Poison. All three men hit the ground hard. Smith rolls back into the ring but is ambushed by the ready Chris Johnson, but Daniel Smith isn’t going down easy, Smith counters and attack and puts a toe to the midsection of CJ, Creeping Death!! Troy is up and turns around, Battering Ram!! Smith covers Troy for the pin. 1… 2… 3. The Johnson Bothers are eliminated. Talent rolls Zac Rhoden into the ring and Smith goes for the cover, 1… 2… Rhoden kicks out. Smith stalks Rhoden from behind, waiting for him to get up. Rhoden does and turns around, Battering Ram!! 1… Icon knocks Talent to the ground, 2… Icon drags Smith out of the ring, Smith immediately knocks Icon to the ground and waits and whips Icon to the steel steps. Smith climbs back into the ring and walks into an unexpected attack from Rhoden. STO!! Rhoden has it won, 1… 2… Smith kicks out, what a match!! Talent climbs back up to his turnbuckle and reaches his hand out, he wants the tag, he wants in, he wants to kick some Poison ass. Icon is back up on his turnbuckle after some moments of recuperation. Rhoden tags out to Icon and both men attack the hurt Smith. Icon hits a dropkick on Smith followed by an irish whip and a back body drop. Icon is in complete control of this match, Icon hits a german suplex and tags back out to Rhoden. Rhoden comes in and puts an immediate sleeper hold on Smith. Smith is slowly drowning away, the ref lifts up his arm, but it falls back down. ONE… the ref tries again… TWO… once more, TH… Smith has his arm in the air and a slow clap starts, Smith is able to counter out of the hold and put Rhoden in it but Icon runs in and puts an end to that with a clothesline. The ref puts Icon back in his corner. Rhoden goes to punch Smith, but Smith counters and hits with a boot to the gut of Rhoden and score with a DDT. Both men go down and the ref counts. 1… 2… The ref gets up to about 6 before both men get up to their knees and start crawling to their partners. Talent doesn’t back away this time and accepts the tag, Rhoden also tags in The Icon, but Talent has already knocked Icon to the mat, Rhoden gets back up and he is next. Icon is back on his feet, but is found in an irish whip and a back body drop. Rhoden is able to get up and hit with a face buster on Talent, knocking him down to the mat, Smith is up but is straight back down with an STO by Rhoden. Poison go to work on Talent, they hit him with a double clothesline. Icon delivers a couple of punches to the face of Talent and gets him up in the half nelson position, getting him ready for Zac Rhoden, who was already climbing the turnbuckle. Icon was holding Talent so he couldn’t move, Rhoden jumps in the crossbody position, but Talent is able to counter out of Icon’s hold and move out of the way, Rhoden accidentally delivers the crossbody to Icon. Talent pushes Rhoden out of the ring and covers Icon, Icon is trying to kick out, but Talent has him good. 1… 2… 3. The unlikely team of Nick Talent and Daniel Smith have just captured the win and are crowned the first ever AWE Tag Team Champions.

Winners and new AWE Tag Team Champions- Nick Talent and Daniel Smith

Nick Talent celebrates to the crowd holding up both the tag team championships. He looks over at Daniel Smith as he makes his way to his feet. Smith looks at Talent and nods, Smith extends his hand to shake but Talent just gives him his championship and rolls out of the ring, showing his prize to the audience as he makes his way up the ramp and out of sight, leaving his the partner, the newly crowned AWE Tag Team Champion, you would at least think Daniel Smith could look a bit more happier.

Gomez: Well there you have it, Nick Talent couldn’t help himself but win a championship.

Diamond: What are you talking about? Nick Talent always wanted that championship. He just didn’t want to be partners with that Daniel Smith guy.

Gomez: And you know this how?

Diamond: Shut up Gomez and just call the next match.

AWE Intercontinental Championship Tournament Final No DQ Match

Kristos Janik v The Wanderer

“The Croatian Sensation” Kristos Janik made his way to the ring first assuming that the crowd was in love with him. He rolls into the ring and plays to the audience, and gets nothing but boos. Wanderer came out next, again, looking pumped and getting a huge pop from the crowd, again. It loos like the beating he got from Heavy D had no effect on him what so ever. Wanderer drops his bag near the steel steps as usual and crawls into the ring and there was a sudden staredown between the two. Shots were fired away almost instantaneously, Wanderer getting the upper hand irish whipped Kristos into the ropes. Wanderer went for a clothesline but Kristos ducked it and ran to the opposite ropes. Kristos hit a hurracanrana, sending Wanderer down to the mat. Kristos climbed the turnbuckle, Wanderer gets up to his feet, massive dropkick by Kristos. The true wrestling style of Kristos Janik is coming out now. Kristos goes for the early pin, 1… Tw… Wanderer kicks out, Kristos has Wanderer in an arm lock, Wanderer is able to counter it into his own arm lock, Kristos does a weird flip and counters Wanderer’s hold into a leg lock, very good amateur wrestling skills being shown by both men. Kristos Janik delivers a german suplex to Wanderer and goes for the pin again, 1… 2… Wanderer kicks out and Kristos Janik taunts the crowd. “Booooooooo”, Kristos tells the people where to go. Wanderer is getting up to his feet, Kristos runs into the ropes to get some speed and comes back to score with a clothesline, but Wanderer is ready for it and is able to hit with a spinning back breaker, ouch! Kristos goes down. Wanderer performs a nice flipping leg drop on Kristos and goes for the cover, 1… 2… Kristos is capable of kicking out and does so. Wanderer goes to get Kristos back up to his feet but Kristos scores with a low blow. Remember that’s legal, this match is “No Disqualification.” Wanderer goes down hurt, those really do give you great surges of pain. How do I know? Well, every guy has had his bad luck. Kristos goes for the cover on Wanderer, 1… 2… Wanderer kick out and Kristos goes to work by putting the fists into the head of Wanderer. Kristos goes for the pin again, 1… 2… But Wanderer is still kicking out. Kristos gets Wanderer back up to his feet and hits him with a spinning heel kick, Wanderer falls stomach first onto the second rope, Kristos does a weird taunt dance and runs into the opposite ropes for some speed, Kristos jumps to perform the bronco buster but Wanderer moves out of the way, sending Kristos into the ropes, gonads first, Wanderer clotheslines Kristos out of the ring and Wanderer plays to the crowd getting a “Wanderer” chant. Kristos makes his way to his feet and Wanderer scores with a hard baseball slide to the chest of Kristos. Wanderer rolls out of the ring and delivers some stomps to Kristos. Wanderer gets Kristos back up to his feet and irish whips him into the steel steps, Wanderer isn’t finished yet and picks Kristos up on his shoulder and drops him back down again on the barricade, sending Kristos into the crowd. Wanderer follows and hits Kristos again with some right hands before sending him back into the ringside area. Wanderer rolls Kristos back into the ring and begins to search under the apron for something. He’s found it, I know this because he has a massive grin on his face. It’s a ladder, he pulls it out with great ease and throws it into the ring, the corner of thing nearly hitting Kristos in the face. Wanderer sets it up in the turnbuckle so it’s stands up, he goes back over to Kristos, gets him up to his feet and whips him right into the thing, Ow, that’s gotta hurt, and the ladder falls back on top of him just to add the icing on the cake. Wanderer pulls the ladder off him and goes for the pin. 1… 2… Kristos kick out still. Wanderer sets the ladder in the opposite corner this time, and this time he sets it up so the top is sticking out into the ring. Wanderer walks over to Kristos once more and gets him up to his feet. Wanderer goes to whip Kristos into it but Kristos reverses the whip and sends Wanderer right into the ladder face first. The Wanderer has been busted open!! Kristos has the upper hand again and takes the ladder out of it’s spot and is ready to hit the unexpected Wanderer with it. Wanderer slowly gets up to his feet and Kristos charges into Wanderer with it, sending him out of the ring. Kristos throws the ladder after him and it crashes down on top of him. Wanderer is down and hurt outside of the ring, and Kristos comes over and throws him into the corner of the barricade where the broken table already is. Kristos starts clearing the items off the Spanish announce table, seeing as it’s the only table left and then walks over to Wanderer, but Wanderer has a chair in his hand. Chairshot!! The Wanderer hits Kristos square in the head with it. Kristos Janik has too been busted wide open. Blood is spilling out of both men’s foreheads. Wanderer walks all the way around the ring to his bag and picks it up. This match was made for him! He takes his bag back over to where the hurt Kristos Janik lays and starts going through it. He finds what he is looking for and holds it up to the crowd. A pair of goggles!! The American audience has no idea what this means but they cheer anyway, Wanderer wraps the goggle around his head and goes for the ladder, he sets it up just jumping distance away from the Spanish announce table. He goes back towards Kristos who is staring to get back up to his feet and delivers him another chair shot to the head, and then drags him on top of the table. Someone is about to get seriously hurt right now. Wanderer begins to climb his ladder and when he reaches the top he gives a little wave to the crowd and puts the goggles over his eyes, this is really going to hurt Kristos. A “holy shit” has started already, something big is about to go down…

Justex Citing jumps over the barricade but Wanderer doesn’t see him in time. Wanderer leaps and goes for the 8TH WANDER OF THE WORLD!! Justex Citing pulls Kristos Janik off the table just in the nick of time and Wanderer goes straight through it. Wanderer isn’t moving. Doug Richards runs down the aisle and goes toe to toe with Justex Citing. Doug Richards throws Justex Citing into the corner of the barricade, then picks him up and drops him on top of it. Devious rolls Justex into the ring and follows. Devious has Justex in position, Swank Driver!! Justex goes down. Sibtain Moledina rolls into the ring out of nowhere, Devious turns around, Sibtain shows Devious his middle fingers, Stunner!! Matt Thomas is running down the ramp, what a brawl this has turned into. Matt Thomas and Sibtain Moledina exchange punches. Thomas gets him where he wants him, Tornado Massacre!! Thomas climbs the turnbuckle, Shotting Tornado Press!! What potential in Matt Thomas, Thomas plays to the crowd, the audience is loving this. Kristos Janik is back up and in the ring. A staredown between the two is in play, Justex Citing is back up and hits Thomas with a low blow from behind. Clairvoyant Disease by Kristos Janik!! Kristos tells Justex to get Wanderer back in the ring and Justex follows his command. Justex climbs out of the ring and drags Wanderer back into the ring, Wanderer is out cold. Justex drags him into the centre of the ring, as Kristos Janik climbs the turnbuckle. Kristos Janik hits The Wanderer with The Croatian Sensation. This match is over… 1… 2… 3. Kristos Janik is the winner.

Winner and new AWE Intercontinental Champion- Kristos Janik

Kristos Janik and Justex Citing aren’t finished though as Doug Richards is getting back up to his feet. Justex Citing tells Kristos he has this one and hits The Climatic Point on Devious, Sibtain Moledina makes his way back up to his feet along side Matt Thomas. Justex Citing and Kristos Janik hold Thomas still as Sibtain walks over, they get him into position, Sibtain Stunner!! The Wanderer, Doug Richards and Matt Thomas have all been layed out in the ring. Kristos Janik, Justex Citing and Sibtain Moledina all raise their arms in the middle of the ring, showing a new alliance. Kristos Janik with his new championship and boy does he look happy.

Diamond: Wow, what a great match.

Gomez: Are you serious? It wasn’t even a match, it was full of interferences!

Diamond: That doesn’t matter, what matters is that Kristos Janik is the first ever Intercontinental Champion and The Wanderer isn’t.

Gomez: What do you have against The Wanderer anyway?

Diamond: Nothing, I just don’t like him.

Singles Match

Mark Sprinkle v James Steele

“Nothing Left To Loose” by Puddle Of Mudd hits the arena and James Steele makes his way to the ring, getting booed all the way down to the ring. Mark Sprinkle’s theme hits next and the crowd goes crazy, Mark Sprinkle makes his way down the ramp and rolls into the ring. James Steele attacks immediately. James Steele puts the boots into Sprinkle and gets him up to his feet, irish whip, James Steele delivers a massive clothesline to Mark Sprinkle. Steele gets Sprinkle up again and this time irish whips him into the corner, Sprinkle hits hard the turnbuckle hard and Steele follows with another harsh looking clothesline. Steele goes to get Sprinkle up to his feet once more, but this time, Sprinkle is able to fire a few shots in, Steele gives him a couple oh his too, and both men take it in turns to exchange punches. Steele gets the upper hand and whips Sprinkle to the ropes, Sprinkle reverses the whip, back body drop. Steele gets back up but is found in an arm drag. Up again, arm drag, up again and why not one more? Sprinkle hits another arm drag but this time Steele stays down for a little bit longer, allowing Sprinkle enough time to put him in a gut wrench. Steele immediately holds onto the ropes and pulls him outside the ring. He says something negative and starts to walk back up the ramp. The crowd boo him like mad. Sprinkle isn’t going to allow this, he rolls out of the ring and chases after James Steele. Steele is already half way up the ramp but Sprinkle hits him from behind and starts to drag him down the ramp again towards the ring. Steele is able to get a shot into the head of Sprinkle and throws him into the barricade, Steele has the upper hand now and takes Sprinkle towards the ring and rolls him back into it. Steele follows and gets Sprinkle to his feet but Sprinkle is already firing chops into the chest of Steele. “Wooooo,” Sprinkle gets Steele into the corner and whips him onto the opposite turnbuckle. Sprinkle goes to charge at Steele, but Steele had his boot up and nails Sprinkle right in the face. Steele takes this chance to give Sprinkle a facebuster, sending him down hard to the mat. Steele taunts the L.A. crowd and gets heat in return. Steele puts Sprinkle in some sort of chin-lock that actually looks like it would hurt a bit. Sprinkle has a little bit of a yell in pain and the crowd gets behind him by starting a slow clap. Sprinkle reacts to the momentum and gets up to his feet but still in the lock. Sprinkle throws in a couple of elbows to the gut of Steele and he eventually breaks the lock. Sprinkle throws Steele into the ropes and delivers a back body drop, Sprinkle is still riding on the momentum and as Steele gets back up he is throwing more chops at him. Steele is forced back ward to the ropes and Sprinkle clotheslines him over the top rope to the outside. Sprinkle is really feeling it now and runs back to the opposite ropes to gain some speed, Steele is struggling to get back on to his feet, Sprinkle runs in the direction of Steele and leaps over the tope rope at him and performs a great cross body. Both men go down and the ref begins the count. Sprinkle is first to his feet and he rolls Steele into the ring, covering him for the pin, 1… 2… Steele kicks out. Steele gets up on his feet once more, but is again found in a truckload of chops, Steele throws a couple of chops in of his own, and soon overpowers Sprinkle. Steele puts the boot into the gut of Sprinkle and signals for the Hangman’s DDT, Steele has Sprinkle in position, but Sprinkle is able to turn it into a DDT of his own. Both men have been physically broken and exhausted in this match and are even having a hard enough time as it is making it to their feet. Sprinkle is up first and stalks the unexpected Steele from behind, signalling for the Sprinkle Calling. Steele gets up in his two feet and turns, but is first to put the toe into the midsection of Sprinkle, Steele hits the X-3!! Steele goes for the cover, 1… 2… 3. Steele wins the match.

Winner- James Steele

Steele celebrates his win to the crowd, but only gets a couple of cheers from small groups of people at the front. He makes his way back up the ramp, celebrating his victory.

Diamond: Well there you have it… James Steele just proved to Mark Sprinkle that he is the better man.

Gomez: Yeah, I suppose your right, but I have a feeling Sprinkle will be back for more.

Diamond: You’re probably right Johnny, for the first time in your life you’re probably right. But coming up next, our main event of the night. Chris James versus Shawn Murphy for the AWE World Heavyweight Championship.

A video package airs showing the feud between the two, starting all the way from the first match ever on AWE TV. CJT winning and advancing to first place in the battle royal, lasting it all the way to the end, even from the interference attempts from Shawn Murphy. Ever since the two have been battling to prove who is the best.

AWE World Heavyweight Championship Singles Match

Chris James © v Shawn Murphy

The challenger, Shawn Murphy makes his way to the ring first, shrugging off all attempts of audience members trying to touch him. He completely ignores everyone in front row, getting even more heat than what he got when he first came out. He get boos from the crowd but he totally just blows them off. The music of Chris James hits and the whole stadium just erupts. CJT, looking as cool as ever marches his way down the ramp with the world championship wrapped around his waist. He rolls into the ring and struts right up into the face of Murphy. Murphy doesn’t back down as he wants that championship more than anything in the world. CJT steps back so he can take the belt from his waist and he holds it up for the crowd to see. The crowd goes nuts and just eats off everything this guy does, he gets in the face of Murphy again holding up the title right in front of him. CJT hands over the belt to the ref and bell sounds, signalling the beginning of Chris James’s first title defence. The two men go into an immediate lock up, but soon break away after about 20 seconds. They go into another one, but that was soon broken too because of their equal strengths. Murphy just glares at CJT and CJT just bounces up and down. They get into each others faces once again and just stare and exchange words for a about 40 seconds straight, now that’s along time when your waiting for some action. They both exchanges right hands, and they soon lock up in the corner, with the referee having to break things up. Murphy backs off but scores with a quick knee to the gut. Murphy takes this opportunity to give CJT a couple of punches and score with a quick suplex. Murphy irish whips CJT into the turnbuckle and also drills him with a dropkick. CJT falls back into the turnbuckle but when Murphy marches back over towards him, CJT hits him with a few chops and throws him into the turnbuckle. CJT throws in a couple more chops and whips him into the ropes. CJT follows after him and when Murphy rebounds off the ropes he hits him with a running, spinning heel kick. Murphy hits the mat hard and CJT covers him for the early pin but only for the two count. CJT gets him back up to his feet and hits him with a scoopslam. CJT begins to climb the closest turnbuckle but Murphy is quick to his feet and follows. Murphy hits CJT a few times to the head and scores with a HUGE back body drop to CJT from so high up on the turnbuckle. Murphy goes for the pin, 1… 2… CJT kicks out and Murphy is fast on getting him to his feet by the hair. Murphy goes to whip CJT, but CJT reverses it, throwing Murphy into the ropes, Murphy rebounds and CJT scores with a back body drop on Murphy, sending him all the way to the outside of the ring. CJT follows him out and picks the hurt Murphy off the ground, he hits a suplex on him and Murphy really feels the pain as his back hits the solid ground. CJT rolls back into the ring and out again to break the refs count and then plays to the crowd. Murphy is up on his knees and does the timeout sign language to CJT, CJT walks over and gets a nice finger to the eye from Murphy. Murphy trips him face first into the steel steps and continues the beating his head into the top of it. CJT has been busted wide open, Murphy notices and starts punching him where he is bleeding to make him bleed some more. Murphy rolls CJT back into the ring and goes for the pin, 1… 2… CJT still kicks out. Wow, already the blood has spilt over most of CJT’s face, that’s going to be some scar he’s gonna have right there. Murphy puts him into a headlock, well I wouldn’t call it a headlock, he is more choking him then anything else. The blood is really going down his face now, and it seems like he is losing all consciousness. The ref lifts up his arm, but it falls straight back down, ONE… he does it again, but he gets the same result, TWO… a slow clap starts in the crowd to get CJT riled up again, as the ref lifts up his arm the final time. This time his arm stays and CJT is struggling to get back up to his feet. He does so, and sends Murphy to the ground with a single punch. Murphy gets back up, but is sent straight back down with another one. CJT is going absolutely nuts, he started laying into Murphy, the ref breaks things up and CJT turns and nearly hits the ref, this scares the crap out of the ref and he goes running out of the ring. A “CJT” chant begins and CJT gets Murphy back up to his feet, but Murphy puts a toe to the gut of CJT, HARD TIMES!! Murphy goes for the cover and ref rolls back into the ring, 1… 2… CJT kicks out and Murphy can’t believe it. CJT throws Murphy off him and Murphy starts throwing right hands into CJT, but they appear to have no effect on him. CJT blocks the last one and puts a stiff boot into the gut of Murphy, HEAD START!! CJT goes for the cover, 1… 2… But Murphy is also still able to kick out. CJT lets out a roar, it’s like he’s been transformed into some sort of monster. CJT climbs the turnbuckle and signals for the A-Grader, CJT jumps but Murphy is able to roll out of the way at the lat second and CJT goes crashing down hard into the mat. Murphy rolls out of the ring and throws the bellman off his chair and picks it up. Murphy rolls back into the ring with the chair and the ref goes to take it of him. Murphy goes to swing the chair at the ref, and ref bolts out of the ring yet again, wouldn’t you? Murphy looks pissed off. He stalks the very bloody CJT as he gets back up to his feet. CJT turns around and Murphy swings the chair, CJT ducks, Murphy turns back around and CJT nails him with a dropkick. Connection between CJT’s dropkick, Murphy and the steel chair. The chair plants him right in the face, technically for some reason it’s not a DQ. Murphy hits the mat and CJT climbs the turnbuckle once more. CJT hits Murphy with his A-GRADER!! CJT goes for the cover on Murphy. The ref rolls back into the ring, 1… 2…3. Chris James retains his championship.

Winner and still AWE World Heavyweight Champion- Chris James

The very bloody Chris James celebrates his win to the crowd and the crowd go absolutely nuts. The referee hands him his title and he climbs the closest turnbuckle, holding his well deserved World Championship up to the audience as the screen blacks out…

An add for the next PPV airs. It shows how enemies destroy each other or something like that. Anyway, the next one is called Decimation, I think if it’s as good as this one, then AWE will prove to be very successful… What do you think?

Guest greenoz

AWE WhipLash Preview: AfterMath

AWE comes to you live for the first time from Seattle. A huge show is planned for this week's edition of WhipLash, as the AWE Cruiserweight Championship is on it's way to be decided.

Will The newly crowned AWE Tag Team Champions co-exist as a team this week? As their first title defence is also this week against Poison.

A huge six man tag team match is also scheduled for this week's WhipLash as the new Kristos Janik and his two mates that helped him win the AWE Intercontinental Champion this past Sunday at Halloween Retaliation, Justex Citing and Sibtain Moledina face the team seeking of revenge, The Wanderer, Doug Richards and Matt Thomas.

A massive WhipLash is set to explode this Thursday, the scheduled matches are once again:

Six Man Tag Match

Kristos Janik, Justex Citing and Sibtain Moledina

v The Wanderer, Doug Richards and Matt Thomas

AWE Tag Team Championship Tag Match

Nick Talent and Daniel Smith © v Poison

and...

the first two matches of the AWE Cruiserweight Championship Round Robin Tournament,

Troy Johnson v Ravenjuice

Dennis Harris v Chris Johnson

Edited by greenoz

Guest greenoz

AWE WhipLash

Date: 21-10-2004

Before WhipLash airs, Mr. Enigma and Leonard Lloyd III appear on the screen. Mr. Enigma’s head looking down and Lloyd facing the camera.

Lloyd: This past Sunday at Halloween Retaliation, Mr. Enigma destroyed Bradox, Mr. Enigma decimated that ridiculous excuse for a wrestler. Now Mr. Enigma has one thing on his mind, something he has wanted to do ever since he set foot in this company. Mr. Enigma is dying, Mr. Enigma is dying for one thing. One thing he is hungry for, one thing he is starving for, one thing he has wanted his entire life. Tell them Mr. Enigma, tell them want you want.

Enigma looks up from his daze and stress his blood thirsty stare into the camera.

Enigma: Fresh meat!

The camera fades out.

The WhipLash pyro explodes at the titantron and camera screens the crowd, going over thousands of screaming and excited fans. A huge WhipLash is set for tonight and I’m sure tonight is going to be a night of surprises. WhipLash kicks off immediately with the first match of the night being also the first in the AWE Cruiserweight Championship Round Robin Tournament.

AWE Cruiserweight Championship Round Robin Tournament Match 1

Troy Johnson v Ravenjuice

Troy Johnson was the first to come out, he didn’t look too happy about his loss this past Sunday for the AWE Tag Team Championship. But why look upset, now he gets a chance to win the new Cruiserweight Championship. Ravenjuice came out next, this guy never has an expression on his face, whats up with that? Ravenjuice rolls into the ring and the bell sounds, signalling the start of the match.

Mid-match notes:

A superb show of two cruiserweights in this match, Ravenjuice delivers a perfect execution of a tope rope head-scissors and Troy Johnson with a huge tornado DDT from the turnbuckle. Although Ravenjuice seems to take control of the match, Troy is able to wear Ravenjuice down with his rough-style of moves.

Match ending:

Troy Johnson hits a massive running neckbreaker on Ravenjuice. Troy is pulling Ravenjuice closer to the turnbuckle and climbs it, getting ready for the Shooting Star Press. Troy jumps but Ravenjuice is able to roll out of the way. Both men are down and ref continues to count. Ravenjuice is soon up to his feet, Troy follows, Ravenjuice stalks Troy from behind, and Troy turns around. Ravenjuice goes for the Ravenplex!! No wait, Troy counters out of it, Troy turns it into an irish whip, Ravenjuice comes back, Running Enziguri!! Ravenjuice covers Troy Johnson for the pin, 1… 2… 3. Ravenjuice wins his first match of the tournament.

Winner- Ravenjuice

Gomez: What a great way to kick off a huge WhipLash. A great performance from the cruiserweights exclusive to the AWE.

Diamond: That’s right Johnny, but that was only the first match of Round 1 of the Cruiserweight Championship Round Robin Tournament, we still got another one to go tonight.

Gomez: We’ve also got the Six Man Tag Team match featuring Kristos Janik, Justex Citing and Sibtain Moledina versus The Wanderer, Doug Richards and Matt Thomas. You saw what happened last Sunday Nick, you know all that Intercontinental Final Match was just an ambush waiting to happen.

Diamond: It sure was, Nick. And The Wanderer finally got what he deserved.

Gomez: That’s not what I meant Nick. Also tonight, Daniel Smith and Nick Talent defend their newly won AWE Tag Team Championship against Poison, Zac Rhoden and The Icon.

Diamond: And the next Round Robin Tournament match is next, after these short messages.

---Commercial Break---

We come back to live in the office of Ryan Leeson. Heavy D walks in, looking a bit threatened at being summoned by the C.E.O.

Ryan: Heavy…

Heavy D: Mr. Leeson… You wanted to see me?

Ryan: Yeah, that’s right. I understand you walked out of the match I had scheduled for you at Halloween Retaliation?

Heavy D: Uh… That’s right…

Ryan: You give me one good explanation why you did that, and I promise I won’t fire your ass!!

The crowd goes nuts for this, as they don’t like Heavy D.

Heavy D: Sir, with all due respect, I don’t want that title. I want the World Heavyweight Championship. The Intercontinental Championship is just an insult to me, I don’t want it…

Ryan: Well Heavy, having some one as disrespectful as you is just an insult to my bloody company, I bust my ass off for this company to make sure each one of you guys are happy, and this is how you repay me? You don’t want the red cup, you want the yellow one? This one isn’t good enough for you?

Heavy D:

Ryan calms down a bit.

Ryan: I’ll tell you what Heavy… You want the World Heavyweight Championship? Then you got it. It will be Chris James taking on Heavy D, for the AWE World Heavyweight Championship, tonight!!

Heavy gets a massive smile, from ear to ear and Shawn Murphy barges in without knocking.

Murphy: You wanted to see me?

Ryan: Haven’t you heard of knocking? Yeah Murphy, I did. I just wanted to say that I got your messages on my answering machine, all 57 of them. What is wrong with you? You call this phone on emergencies only! I don’t want to here your complaining about how you got your ass kicked last Sunday against Chris James. About how you deserve a rematch. But hey, I’m a fair guy. I see you have potential, and I’m willing to use that. So with that said, tonight it will be Chris James versus Heavy D for the AWE World Heavyweight Championship…

Murphy: What?! That’s not fair!

Ryan: Shut up Murphy and wait you’re turn. You will be at Decimation fighting the champion for the title.

Murphy: Are you serious? That’s awesome.

Ryan: But Murphy. The winner of tonight’s match gets to pick the stipulation, and Murphy? You know these things don’t come cheap, if you lose that match at Decimation, no matter on who your opponent is, your fired!

Murphy:

Ryan: You can go now.

Both men go to leave out the door, Shawn Murphy with a pissed off look on his face, Heavy D with a grin.

Ryan: No, wait, Heavy. I forgot to mention something. If you lose your match tonight, you’re also fired!!

Heavy D’s face gets whipped clear of his smile and the camera fades out.

Diamond: Wow, another huge match. Heavy D is taking on Chris James for the AWE World Heavyweight Championship…

Gomez: And if Heavy D loses, he’s fired. This is great.

Diamond: You think that’s funny? How would you like it if that was you, huh?

AWE Cruiserweight Championship Round Robin Tournament Match 1

Dennis Harris v Chris Johnson w/Troy Johnson

Dennis Harris is marking himself as a small dude who doesn’t mind falling 20 stories of a building to get some recognition from the fans. Ever since he debuted on WhipLash he has done nothing but take bumps. It will be nice to see him actually wrestle a match then just be squashed. Chris Johnson comes out next being accompanied by his “brother” Troy Johnson. Just like Edge and Christian and The Dudley Boyz, you can tell these guys really aren’t brothers. Troy came out to make sure that Chris wins his match, seeing as Troy lost his first one. The match began with some very impressing amateur-style wrestling.

Mid-match notes:

Troy interfered in the match a much as possible, every time Dennis was knocked out of the ring, Chris would distract the ref and Troy would lay a beating on him. This kept happening until Dennis was able to counter an attack and score with a hurracanrana, sending Troy over the barricade. Chris came out of the ring, but Dennis was on a roll and leg-tripped Chris into the steel steps.

Match ending:

With Troy out of the picture, Dennis soon took control of the match. Dennis hit a snap suplex and went for the pin. CJ was able to kick out of two, but you could easily tell he had taken enough. Dennis Harris grabbed CJ by the hair to get him back to his feet, Dennis toe poked CJ in the gut, but CJ got a burst of strength out of nowhere and hit a DDT out of nowhere. CJ signalled for his submission manoeuvre, and eventually had him in the Texas Cloverleaf. After about 30 seconds of screaming in pain, Dennis Harris grabbed hold of the ropes and the hold was broken. CJ climbed the turnbuckle and signalled for the SSP just like his brother had done in his previous match, but Dennis was already up and fired a few punches up at CJ, CJ soon lost his balance and Dennis was able to throw him off the turnbuckle. Now Dennis is climbing the turnbuckle, the crowd gets up of their chairs, they know exactly what he is going to do. Dennis Harris aims and jumps, nailing the Senton Bomb on Chris Johnson, man he pulls that move off so well. Dennis goes for the cover, 1… 2… Troy drags Dennis out of the ring by his legs, apparently Troy got back up at one stage. Dennis gives Troy a right hand and knocks him back down, and then waits and irish whips him into the steel steps. Troy is back down on the outside, Dennis rolls back into the ring, but CJ is already up, CJ rolls up Dennis in a small package, CJ has his legs up on the ropes for leverage but the ref doesn’t see. 1… 2… Dennis somehow kicks out. Both men get back up to their feet, CJ hits a couple of right hands on Dennis, Dennis scores with a boot out of nowhere, Dennis Bomb!! Dennis covers CJ for the 1-2-3. Dennis wins his first match of the tournament.

Winner- Dennis Harris

Dennis Harris celebrates his win to the crowd on the turnbuckle. Troy Johnson has gotten back up and rolls back into the ring, CJ also gets back up and they both wait behind Dennis for the unexpected attack. Dennis turns around and both men fire in shots at him. The knock him down with a double suplex and drag him to the closest turnbuckle. Troy climbs first and hits his version of the SSP. CJ climbs next and also nails the SSP on Dennis. Although Dennis had won his match. The Johnson Boyz gave Dennis a taste of what they could do.

Gomez: Well apart from the aftermath, that match was really decent. We really have some impressive cruiserweights on the roster.

Diamond: We sure do.

---Commercial Break---

We come back and for some reason the lights throughout the arena have dimmed down to about 50%. The crowd get restless and wonder what the hell is going on. The silhouette appears on the screen again. Jason Prince, I think his name was, with a very strong British accent.

JP: I have returned. I am back to award one man his dream, I have been watching closely and there have been many great abilities that I am aware of. Although, only two people have really caught my attention. Two men have what it takes to become huge successes in this company. I am here to help one of them accomplish their dream, I am only here because my dream is to crown a new champion in the AWE. I will manage the next big thing in AWE. Two men… But only one will make it…

Gomez: What in the world?

Diamond: Your guess is as good as mine, Johnny.

Gomez: Well, I guess some…

The music of Noah Hartt hits the arena and he marches down to the ring with a very pissed off look set out up on his face. He rolls into the ring and snatches the mike off the ring announcer. The crowd start chanting “asshole” at Noah already.

Noah: I am here for one reason and one reason only. I was screwed last Sunday!! At Halloween Retaliation, Kyle Owens used that KO Driver on me. That move shouldn’t be allowed!!

The crowd now start chanting “KO,” “KO.”

Noah: Shut up you fools. You all know what I’m talking about, that move is deadly and it could seriously hurt somebody!! No one can kick out of that only because you land square on your head. That’s bullshit!! Kyle Owens is a cheat!! OWENS!! I demand you get your ass out here right now!!

The music of Owens hits and he immediately runs straight out of the titantron and into the ring. The crowd goes mad. Kyle Owens and Noah Hartt exchange punches, Noah gets the upper hand and irish whips him into the turnbuckle. Noah follows and hits a devastating clothesline on Owens. Noah goes to fire in some more shots at Owens, but Owens throws Noah into the turnbuckle and hits some stiff shots on him. Owens whips him into the opposite turnbuckle fast, Noah hits hard and falls to the ground. Kyle Owens signals for the KO Diver and begins to stalk Noah Hartt as he gets back to his feet. Noah is back up and turns around, straight into a boot to the gut by Owens. Owens lifts him up but Noah counters out of it, Noah hits a low blow on Owens, Hartt signals for his finisher, Hartt Breaker!! Kyle Owens hits the ground hard. Noah has proven his point and he leaves the ring and makes his way back up the ramp, leaving a hurt Owens layed out on the canvas.

---Commercial Break---

A video highlight airs showing the win of Nick Talent and Daniel Smith in the Tag Team Championship 4 Way Elimination Match last Sunday.

AWE Tag Team Championship Tag Match

Nick Talent and Daniel Smith © v Poison

Poison’s new music hits and both members make their way down to the ring, wearing matching green and black trunks. Poisons are showing to be quite the team lately, but still not dominating enough to win the championships, maybe tonight is the night though. Daniel Smith comes out next with his new belt around his waist, he still has negative feeling towards his partner, Nick Talent, who comes out next, with his belt slung over one shoulder. Daniel Smith and Nick Talent stare at each other outside the ring, Poison take advantage of this and attack both members from behind. Zac Rhoden attacks Daniel Smith on the outside, whilst The Icon rolls Nick Talent into the ring to begin the match.

Mid-match notes:

Daniel Smith and Nick Talent really prove to be not getting along, as Nick Talent refuses to tag Daniel Smith in. Smith eventually gets in though with a silent tag to Talent when he is close enough, this brings up more heat between the two, the ref drags Talent out of the ring though to continue the match.

Poison show to be really powerful in this match, as they both take it in turns to turn Daniel Smith into a human punching bag. Smith refuses to tag Talent as well, and just continues to fight by himself, though on few occasions when Poison went for the pin on Smith, Talent would come in break it up. Talent wants to keep his title, and wanted in on this match so bad. Yeah, he doesn’t like his partner, but that doesn’t mean he likes Poison.

Match ending:

The Icon is putting the boots into the layed out Smith in Poison’s corner and Icon tags out to Rhoden once more. Rhoden gets Smith up to his feet and hits suplex on him, up once more and another one. Rhoden puts Smith in a chin lock and Smith is in pain, Smith looks to be really feeling it and is about to tap out. He lifts up his arm and Talent is able to make the save and breaks up the hold. Icon runs in but Talent hits him with a nice punch to the chin, knocking him to the ground, the ref gets Talent back to his corner again. Rhoden gets Smith back up and Whips him into the ropes, Smith comes back and hits a huge tornado DDT on Rhoden. Both men are down, alongside Icon, who is making his way back to his corner. Smith gets up on his knees and begins to crawl to his corner, Talent stretches out his arm, he wants in so damn much. The crowd is cheering like crazy, they become within inches of a tag but Rhoden is back up and grabs Smith’s foot. Smith delivers a kick to the face of Rhoden with his free foot and jumps and tags in Talent, Talent barges into the ring, and lays into Rhoden, Icon runs in as well, Talent knocks him down, Talent is kicking the absolute shit out of Poison. Back body drop to Rhoden, dropkick to Icon. Talent goes for the pin on Rhoden, 1…2… Icon breaks it up. Daniel Smith comes out of nowhere with a Creeping Death on Icon, Icon goes down and rolls out of the ring. Daniel Smith plays to the crowd and turns and goes face to face with Nick Talent. They get in each other’s faces and exchange what their feelings for one another, which involves swearing and name-calling. Nick Talent looks away, but then fires a shot at Smith, Smith returns with some shots of his own. The Tag Team Champions are facing off in the ring. Smith whips Talent into the turnbuckle and fires in shots at him, Talent counters a punch and throws Smith into the corner, firing shots and chops. Talent hits a suplex on Smith puts some boots into him. Talent gets Smith back up to his feet and the crowd boos him like crazy. Talent tells the crowd where to go and whips Smith into the ropes, Smith rebounds, but Icon grabs his feet from the outside, making Smith trip and fall face first onto the mat. Icon drags him out of the ring and continues the beating there. Talent turns around and walks straight into an STO from Rhoden!! Rhoden covers for the pin, 1… 2… Talent kicks out. Rhoden looks frustrated and climbs the turnbuckle, what could he possibly do from up there. Rhoden signals for a moonsault, by turning around. He performs a well-executed one, but too bad for him, Talent rolls out of the way, sending him crashing into the mat. Both men are down in the ring. Icon throws Smith into the steel steps and goes to continue the beating, but Smith trips him into it as well, bot men are also down on the outside. Rhoden begins to get back on his feet, Talent follows soon after. Rhoden stalks Talent from behind, signalling for the Rhoden Flip, Talent turns around but hits a boot to the gut of Rhoden, Talent hits a DDT on Rhoden, and puts him in the SE Revolution. Rhoden is in terrible pain, what a magnificent looking submission manoeuvre. Rhoden is about to tap, but is able to grab hold of the ropes. Talent drags him away from the ropes and into the centre and starts again. Zac Rhoden is tapping in seconds. Talent and Smith retain the titles.

Winners and still AWE Tag Team Champions- Nick Talent and Daniel Smith

Talent grabs his title of the referee and rolls out of the ring, he makes his way back up the ramp but stops at the top of the titantron and holds his title up to the crowd, so they and Daniel Smith can see that he is still champion.

---Commercial Break---

"Nothing Left To Lose" By Puddle Of Mudd hits the arena and James Steele strolls down the ramp with a huge smirk on his face. He rolls into the ring and is handed a mike. A small “James Steele Sucks” chants starts but was soon dead.

Steele: You idiots can say what you want about me, but I’m the one that came out on top last Sunday. You fools actually thought I’d lose to Mr. Hundred’s and Thousands last Sunday? I’m James Steele. I could kick anybodies ass.

James Steele gets a large amount of boos.

Steele: No, no, no… Shut up and hear me out. SHUT UP!! You people have absolutely no respect. I shouldn’t even come back here. You know what? I used to think it was just the Australian fans that sucked, but I guess I was wrong, it’s all of you people that suck!! You people are just a bunch of losers who get kicks out of half naked men getting sweaty and wrestling each other. Well if that is what you’re after, then don’t waste my time, go search for it on google or something.

A huge “You Are A Loser” chant breaks out.

Steele: You people want to see a real loser? That’s it, roll the footage.

Footage of the James Steele versus Mark Sprinkle match at Halloween Retaliation plays, showing Steele getting the pin victory, 1… 2… 3 via the X-3.

Steele: Now you see that? That’s what a loser looks like. Mark Sprinkle, I pinned him last Sunday and I can pin him again.

Mark Sprinkle’s music plays and he walks down the ramp, getting one hell of an ovation from the crowd. Sprinkle rolls into the ring and steals the mike of Steele.

Sprinkle: Well here I am, Steele. Pin me.

Steele takes a step back and looks into the crowd.

Sprinkle: What’s the matter Steele? Too afraid? You know what? You’re all talk man, sure you beat me last Sunday, but do I see a championship around your waist? That’s right Steele, I don’t. You beat me, so what? You really think you can do it again? Let’s see then. You and me, right here, right now.

Steele looks a bit threatened, but still just steals the mike back off Sprinkle.

Steele: You’re way over your head. I’m not even ready to wrestle, but that’s not the point. You want to face me in the ring again? You want to wrestle James Steele again? I’m James Steele, did you now here that? I’m James fu…

Sprinkle steals the mike back off him.

Sprinkle: That’s what I thought Steele, you are all talk. So you say not tonight? And you’ll probably make up an excuse for next week as well. You’re afraid Steele, aren’t you? Well here is an offer you can’t refuse. How about this? You and me at Decimation, in a No Disqualification Match?

Sprinkle doesn’t wait for an answer, he just slams the mike into the chest of James Steele and rolls out of the ring. He knows James Steele has to accept, because if he doesn’t, then that will just hurt his image. Steele is just standing in the ring, anger filling his eyes, he just stands there and nods. The match is on.

Diamond: Wow, another huge match set for Decimation. This PPV is going to be huge.

Gomez: It sure is, but what’s this?

The camera is shown backstage, where Shawn Murphy and Heavy D are discussing something.

Murphy: So that’s the deal. Are you in?

Heavy D: I don’t know Shawn, what exactly do I get out of it?

Murphy: I told you. Don’t make me go through this with you again you fool. Take it or leave it, it’s up to you. But if you don’t take my deal then you better freaking watch out junior. My job is on the line.

Murphy walks away, leaving a confused look on Heavy D. Looks like Shawn Murphy just had a proposition for Heavy D and Heavy D doesn’t know whether to accept or not.

Gomez: What do you think that was all about?

Diamond: I have no idea. But I have a feeling we are going to find out.

Gomez: Coming up next, after the break is the Six Man Tag Team Match!!

---Commercial Break---

A video package airs, showing all the matches and results from the Intercontinental Championship Tournament, leading up to the last match of The Wanderer versus Kristos Janik and how everybody involved in the tournament except for Heavy D and Noah Hartt got involved in the last match of the tournament. Which of course is why we are having this next match.

Six Man Tag Team Match

Kristos Janik, Justex Citing and Sibtain Moledina v The Wanderer, Doug Richards and Matt Thomas

Kristos Janik’s team came out the ring. Sibtain Moledina came out first followed by Justex Citing and then Kristos Janik. Each member getting heat, Kristos got the most, but just a little bit more than Justex Citing. Kristos Janik looking very smug about the AWE Intercontinental Championship wrapped around his waist, utterly shrugged off the fans, and pushed their high-five attempts away. Matt Thomas came out next, followed by Doug Richards and eventually The Wanderer. The fans went nuts for the Wanderer, easily the favourite of the night so far, but just beating Sprinkle. All six men stood in the ring, eyeing the members of the other team down. Sibtain Moledina was chosen to start things off first on the heel team, and Doug Richards decided he was the first to start things off on the face side.

Mid-match notes:

Every wrestler ha the same amount of time in the ring, so they could show their wrestling abilities off to the crowd. Doug Richards showing to be surprisingly over with the crowd. Kristos Janik tried to avoid wrestling The Wanderer as much as he could, though Justex Citing had no problem fighting him, Kristos seemed to be a bit threatened. Justex Citing and The Wanderer seemed to show a lot of dislike for each other, a lot of heat has grown between the two in the past couple of weeks, in the ring and backstage. Matt Thomas showed a lot of his cruiserweight potential as his match in the Cruiserweight Round Robin was next week. And Sibtain Moledina just showed to be a monster. Sure, Sibtain was a cruiserweight, he was the biggest cruiserweight I ever saw, he must just make it below the limit, the guy was a monster.

Match ending:

Justex Citing was pounding away on the hurt Matt Thomas, Thomas was taking a beating from each team member in turn. At the moment it was Justex’s turn again, Justex irish whipped Thomas into the ropes, Thomas came back and hit a devastating lariat on Justex. Both men go down. The ref begins his count, he gets up to about 7 before both men are crawling to their corners. Justex Citing tags out Kristos and Thomas at the last second is able to tag out to The Wanderer. The Wanderer charges straight for Kristos and knocks him down to the mat. Sibtain comes in starts throwing punches at him, Wanderer fights back easily, he is on fire. Justex attacks him from behind, Doug Richards comes in now and we have an all out brawl in the ring. Devious charges for Kristos Janik and sends him out of the ring, Devious follows and continues the brawl out there. Justex and Sibtain continue the beating on The Wanderer in the ring, Justex shows how much he dislikes him by putting some harsh boots into him. Justex gets The Wanderer up on his feet and makes him face Sibtain. Sibtain shows Wanderer his prized middle fingers and hits the STUNNER on him. Just as Wanderer is about to fall onto the ground, Justex catches him and also hits the CLIMATIC POINT on him. Wanderer is down and out cold. Thomas comes out of nowhere and attacks Justex from behind, he gets Justex to the turnbuckle and turns around for Sibtain, but Sibtain hits a massive clothesline on him, knocking him down hard to the mat. Justex and Sibtain raise their hands to the crowd and get nothing back but heat. On the outside of the ring, Kristos picks Devious up and slams him back down onto the barricade. Kristos rolls back into the ring and nods and tells the boys he likes what they just did. Kristos points over at Thomas and says something to the two, they walk over and just tosses him over the ropes. Kristos is in charge and is calling all the shots. Kristos looks down at Wanderer and goes for the pin, 1… 2… Wanderer kicks out!! Kristos can’t believe it, and either can Justex or Sibtain. Kristos starts slapping Wanderer across the back of the head and picks him up on his feet. He puts him in a half nelson lock so the other two can take shots at him. The crowd are hating this and boo them like there is no tomorrow. Sibtain runs backwards and rebounds of the ropes to get some speed, he charges at Wanderer to hit one of his hard clotheslines, but Wanderer ducks and rolls out of the way, breaking the lock Kristos had on him. Sibtain accidentally hits a hard clothesline on Kristos and sends him out of the ring. Wanderer hits some punches on Justex, but Sibtain turns around and hits him from behind. Devious rolls into the ring and evens up the odds against Sibtain and Justex. Devious hits the SWANK DRIVER on Sibtain, Devious turns around and Justex hits him with the CLIMATIC POINT. Matt Thomas rolls into the ring out of nowhere and turns Justex around, TORNADO MASSACRE!! Kristos comes back into the ring now and hits a massive clothesline on Matt Thomas, Thomas goes down once again. Wanderer is slowly making his way to his feet, Kristos is ready and stalks him from behind. Wanderer turns around but he is first to put a boot to the gut of Kristos, Wanderer hits a DDT on Kristos and he goes to climb the turnbuckle. Wanderer signals for the WANDERING STAR and he hits it. Wanderer goes for the pin, 1… 2…

Justex Citing breaks up the pin. And starts putting the boots on Wanderer. Matt Thomas is back up and throws Justex out of the ring. Sibtain is back on his feet and clotheslines Thomas out of the ring. Devious is back up and charges for Sibtain, but Sibtain moves and throws Devious out, Sibtain follows and continues the brawl out there. Both men in the ring are slowly making there way to their feet. Wanderer turns around to face Kristos but Kristos puts a toe to the midsection of Wanderer, CLAIRVOYANT DISEASE!! But no, Wanderer reverses it in mid-air and turns it into a WANDERWALL!! Kristos is in pain, the submission is deadly and the crowd is going nuts, Kristos grabs hold of the closest bottom rope, but The Wanderer drags him back into the middle. Kristos Janik is really feeling it. Sibtain goes to help, but Devious grabs hold oh his leg and drags him back to the outside. Kristos Janik is about to tap… He’s tapping, Kristos Janik is tapping.

Winners- The Wanderer, Doug Richards and Matt Thomas

Kristos Janik is still feeling the pain as he rolls out of the ring. Doug Richards goes into congratulate The Wanderer and Matt Thomas soon follows. Sibtain and Justex help Kristos up to his feet and Kristos pushes them away, he grabs his title and leaves, followed by Justex and Sibtain. The three winners are celebrating in the ring when…

The lights go out and that annoying eerie music plays… The lights fade back on to about 30% and you can see Mr. Enigma making his way down the ramp, he gets to about halfway until he stops, the lights go back on to 100% and you can see Mr. Enigma staring down all three men in the ring. He continues to walk down again gets into the ring. The Wanderer, Doug Richards and Matt Thomas are all in fighting stance, ready to go. Mr. Enigma just stares them down. Wanderer charges first, but Enigma just picks him and throws him up and out of the ring. Wanderer hits the outside of the ring really, really hard, and just goes limp. Devious charges next, but Enigma just grabs his head and slam him all the way over the turnbuckle and into the pole, Devious hits the ground on the outside of the ring in a really awkward looking position and also goes lifeless. Enigma looks over at Thomas now and just stares at him, he lifts up his arm and just points at him. “YOU!” it was as clear as daylight, it was more like a roar than a shout. “I WANT YOU!” Enigma runs at Thomas and hits a devastating clothesline. Thomas hits the mat hard and Enigma put some boots into his back, Enigma just bends down and simply picks him up, he throws Thomas and sends him sliding underneath the bottom rope and into the steel pole, Thomas wraps around it and falls to the ground. Enigma steps over the tope rope and continues to the ground. Enigma picks Thomas up of the ground and above his head and drops him, sending him crashing down face first onto the sharp corner of the steel steps. Thomas has been busted wide open. Enigma reaches into his overcoat and pulls out a two pieces of rope. Oh no, if this is any repeat of Sunday then Matt Thomas is doomed, someone should stop this, this is disgusting. Enigma ties on arm of Thomas to the turnbuckle, he is really going to do it. Referees and Road Agents come running down to the ring, about 10 all up, crowd around Enigma, but no one had enough balls to stop him, he looked at all of them and sneered. More people came running out, this time they were security, a couple of wrestlers and stage crew, anyone that cared, even the C.E.O. Ryan Leeson came running down to the ring. About 25 people all up now, and they all circled Enigma. A few jumped on him, but were soon trampled to the ground. This guy is an absolute monster. The Security, the wrestlers and even Ryan jumped on him to get him down to the ground. One of the security blokes got out a pair of handcuffs and put them on him, they all crowded around him and were able to get him out to the back. Meds ran down to care for The Wanderer, Doug Richards and especially Matt Thomas.

Gomez: … Th…

Diamond: Whoa…

---Commercial Break---

A “moments ago” segment airs showing the absolutely hellacious attack by Mr. Enigma on the three superstars involved, especially Matt Thomas.

Diamond: That was… We’re still getting over that now…

Gomez: I really don’t know what to say…

AWE World Heavyweight Championship Singles Match

Chris James © v Heavy D

“Paranoid” by Black Sabbath hits the arena as Heavy D makes his way to the ring. Now, I bet Heavy D has a lot on his mind right now, Heavy D has to win this match or else he is fired, he really has no choice. Chris James’s theme hits the arena and the crowd completely erupt with cheers. CJT strolls down the ramp with the AWE World Heavyweight Championship hanging from his shoulder, he also has a rather big bandaid on his forehead from where he had been cut open last Sunday in his match against Sawn Murphy. CJT has to really think about the attack Heavy D is going to plant on him, Heavy D has no choice but to win this match, he’ll do anything, so CJT better watch out. The person who walks out of here AWE World Heavyweight Champion faces the No. 1 Contender, Shawn Murphy at the next PPV. And not only that, but the winner also picks the stipulation for the match held at Decimation.

Mid-match notes:

Heavy D has a lot riding on this match, and is using that to drive him. It’s a very balanced match. It’s anybodies game, it is very even in the ring. Heavy D is using his massive fists on CJT and delivering powerful moves like clotheslines, DDT’s, back suplex’s and press slams. Whilst CJT used his legs more and performed speedy moves like leg drops, dropkicks, suplex’s and he even used a head scissors and a superplex throughout the match. The match was drawn outside for a fair bit, Heavy D nearly planted CJT through the announce table, he cleared all the stuff of it and was really ready, but CJT was able to counter himself off and drill Heavy D into the side of the steel steps.

Match ending:

CJT isn’t finished outside the ring yet and he throws Heavy D into the barricade. CJT delivers a few stomps and soon rolls Heavy D back into the ring. Both men had taken quite the beating, and are physically tired out. CJT has begun to bleed a little, as his bandaid has fallen of and Heavy D planted some punches into his head to make him bleed. CJT goes for the pin, 1…2… Heavy D is able to kick out. CJT begins to climb the turnbuckle, veeeery sloooowly… He is really hurting right now, but doesn’t show it, but it’s starting to physically wear him out. Heavy D is back on his feet and joins CJT at the turnbuckle. Heavy D punches away at the head of CJT, until CJT loses grip of the turnbuckle. Heavy D grabs a good hold of CJT’s body and tosses him across the ring, CJT lands hard on his back. Heavy D climbs the turnbuckle now and waits for CJT to get to his feet. Heavy D stalks and taunts CJT as he makes his way up. CJT turns around and Heavy D jumps and hits CJT with a huge clothesline. Heavy D makes the cover on CJT, 1… 2… CJT kicks out and the crowd goes “Twoooooo.” Heavy D is tired and frustrated now and slowly gets up to his feet, he walks over to the far side near the ropes an prepares to run as CJT gets up to his feet once more, Heavy D charges at him but CJT was able to duck and trip Heavy D and make him fall to the second rope. CJT signalled and ran to the opposite ropes for speed, he came back and jumped onto the back of Heavy D. Heavy D bounced of it and fell onto his back onto the mat. CJT was exhausted now but still climbed the turnbuckle, CJT signalled for the A-Grader, he got into position and leaped, but Heavy D rolled out of the way, sending CJT crashing into the mat. Heavy D rolled out of the ring and also really looked physically worn out, he went over to the announce table and snatched a chair from next to it. He rolled back into the ring with it and held it up to the crowd, the ref went to take it from him but Heavy D went to swing it at him, so he bolted from the ring. Does he realise what he is about to do? If he swung the chair, he would be fired. Heavy D hit the ground with it and grew frustrated, he wanted to use that chair but he knew he couldn’t. CJT started to rise to his feet, Heavy D was ready to swing. He let out a huge roar but just threw the chair out the ring and half way up the ramp, wow, if he had of hit a fan then that would’ve been one hell of a lawsuit for AWE. CJT turned around and Heavy D put a toe to the midsection of him, RISING STORM!! Heavy D just hit his finisher, he could be the new champ… Heavy D puts an arm over CJT for the cover, 1… 2…

CJT kicks out. Even the crowd thought it was all over. Shawn Murphy comes running down the ramp, he picks up the chair that Heavy D threw on the way down and keeps running. Murphy rolls into the ring and Heavy D walks over to him for help. Shawn Murphy swings the chair. Murphy delivers a chair shot to Heavy D right between the eyes and he hits him with it hard. What on earth is going on? The ref calls for the bell.

Winner via DQ- Heavy D

and still AWE World Heavyweight Champion- Chris James

CJT rolls over to his stomach as Murphy leaves the ring with the chair in hand. CJT watches him leave with a puzzled look on his face. Murphy stares at CJT, you can hear him say over an over again, “you an me,” “you an me” as he points to himself and CJT, and signals that the belt should be around his waist. The camera fades black as we come to the conclusion of the show.

Edited by greenoz

• 11 months later...