Which to get?

The Sultan of Swank

Ok, I looked on the first page and saw nothing about it so if it's been discussed(which I'm sure it has) which should I buy and why?

NHL 2005 or ESPN NHL 2K5

I'm going out in a bit to buy one of the two. Which should it be?

Thanks.

Again sorry if it's been asked.

But on the other hand, NHL 2005 does have MuchMusic VJ Rick Campanelli...

There's number one reason for you to avoid it like genital herpes.

I must be the only one in North America to have the franchise glitch on both NFL and NHL 2K5...

Both games are better than their EA counterparts, but once you've put in the time to build a playoff contender only to find you're unable to play any farther into the season because something screwed up, I realized that I'd rather pay $30 more to be able to play through a franchise without "oops, sorry, glitch, start over."

NHL 2002 <_< i have 2005 and have dropped my system twice while playing the game, now every once in a while it skrews up but once you get past the opening credits you should be fine. but i have never played ESPN 2K5 cuz i never really liked sports games other then EA games only hockey game i liked other then the 'NHL' series was 'NHL Hitz' ahh how i loved that game...i wish theyd make a new version, and where in the hell is rick campenelli in this game?

NHL 2K5: $30 Canadian (is it really that low? Jesus, I still can't believe it)

Picking up Chris Simon and Wade Belak in your first offseason: Approximatly $8 million American

Pairing them up with Jarko Ruutu for a line that runs the goalie once a shift: Priceless

Somethings money can't buy. For those things, just kept running thier goalie until they surrender.

How do you rush the goalie?

The best way is to get your grind line on. Dump the puck in and the goalie will drop back behind the net to play it. If you hit him JUST as he's letting the puck go, you won't get an interferance call, then you can hit the defensemen who gets the puck, dump it in the net, and get a goal. Or, at least, break the goalies leg.