Summer Transfer Window 2023

Lineker

I wouldn't be surprised if the South American quartet get 2030 (Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, Chile). 

53 minutes ago, Gazz said:

I can already see him practicing his 'JL' to 'LA' hand sign transition.

LAFC are too well run to want to touch him on anything more than a Bale-like contract, and Lingard already showed he values money more than anything when it comes to his decisions. LAFC also have arguably the best player in the league, and another great prospect, in the main position he would play.

Galaxy have a transfer ban and can't sign any foreign players until 2024, so it'll be a while until you see that happen!

Happy to see this Ugarte bloke coming in for what seems like a reasonable price these days. It makes what likely looks like losing Kovacic and Mount to rivals for less than £100m (£120m if you include Jorginho going to Arsenal) combined seem less painful, and obviously eliminates the English premium that a player like Rice would command.

No interest in seeing Hazard back at the Bridge, he seems spent and glad he went out on a high with the Europa League win over Arsenal, as well as helping finance the post-transfer ban spending spree that helped create the unlikely Champions League win. I reckon he retires, returns to Lille, or sees out a season or two in the MLS.