Extreme Wrestling Inc

Michael

After a bust up with Vince McMahon over Paul Heyman’s booking capacity in the WWE, Heyman and McMahon agreed to neutrally terminate Heyman’s contract, and just like that, Paul E. was no longer affiliated with the WWE.

Almost immediately, ECW legend Tommy Dreamer request that he be let go of his contract. McMahon, believing that Dreamer was now contempt with life outside of the ring and away from former friend Paul Heyman, agreed, and Dreamer was out of the WWE.

Speculation grew as to whether a new promotion would be started up, or whether Dreamer and Heyman would perhaps go to TNA. Surprisingly however, Heyman and Dreamer together announced that they would infact be opening a promotion together. The wrestling world could not believe that this was actually going to happen, and hundreds of questions immediately sprung to mind? Did they have the funds? What level would this promotion be operating at? What would this promotions name be? How many ECW workers would come back to work with Heyman? This questions were all briskly answered.

Heyman and Dreamer announced that EWI, or Extreme Wrestling Inc, would be staging a Pay Per View on 21st November, entitled “Extreme Eternity”. Even Heyman’s biggest fans were shocked that the first EWI event would be a Pay Per View; after all, this was a big financial gamble, and Heyman and Dreamer’s pockets would surely not be that deep. Most fans concluded that it would really depend on what the card looked like, as to whether they tuned in or not. Meanwhile, Tommy Dreamer went down to Philadelphia, and meet with the Viking Hall owners, and they agreed to allow EWI to use the venue for Extreme Eternity.

After what felt like a lifetime for many fans, the first match, and main event, of Extreme Eternity was revealed: a triple threat elimination main event to crown the first EWI World Champion, as Sabu, Tommy Dreamer and Jerry Lynn. This huge main event confirmed suspicions: EWI was going to bring some excitement back into professional wrestling.

Over the next few weeks, all of the matches were confirmed, forming a pretty solid card. More than that, Heyman and Dreamer promised a “huge announcement” that would be made at Extreme Eternity, regarding the entire future of the company.

Extreme Wrestling Inc presents…

EWI EXTREME ETERNITY

Live on Pay Per View!

---MAIN EVENT---

EWI World Title

Triple Threat Elimination Match

Jerry Lynn versus Sabu versus Tommy Dreamer

---UNDERCARD---

Number 1 Contender Match

Low Ki versus Scott Steiner

Christian York and Joey Matthews versus Danny Doring and Roadkill versus Los Maximos (Joel and Jose) versus Nosawa and Vampiro

Langoss Bros Open Challenge

Balls Mahoney w/Chilly Willy versus Doug Williams

Nate Hatred versus Shawn Stasiak

Future Of Wrestling Four Way Match

Jay Briscoe w/Mark Briscoe versus Matt Cross versus Matt Stryker versus Onyx

Plus a HUGE announcement regarding the future of EWI, by EWI Chairman Paul Heyman.

EWI EXTREME ETERNITY

Live on Pay Per View!

Date: 21st November 2004

Announcers: Joey Styles and Don Callis

We immediately go to a professional looking video package, which has been made by the ex-ECW producers mainly, which is pretty apparent with the quality. The tune we hear in the background is none other than “St.Anger” by Metallica.

St. Anger 'round my neck (Paul Heyman posing in the ring)

St. Anger 'round my neck (Tommy Dreamer with a Dreamer Driver)

He never gets respect (Jerry Lynn connecting with a Cradle Piledriver)

St. Anger 'round my neck (Sabu hits a spectacular moonsault)

You flush it out, you flush it out (Balls Mahoney posing on the top rope)

St. Anger 'round my neck (Mahoney with a sick chairshot)

St. Anger 'round my neck (Scott Steiner kissing his bicep)

You flush it out, you flush it out (Joey Matthews and Christian York hitting the Full Effect)

He never gets respect (Roadkill hitting a splash from the top rope)

Fuck it all and no regrets (Nate Hatred connecting with a huge clothesline)

I hit the lights on these dark sets (Doug Williams hitting a death valley driver)

I need a voice to let myself (Williams shouting and pointing at the camera)

To let myself go free (Danny Doring connects with a dropkick)

Fuck it all and fuckin' no regrets (Tommy Dreamer being powerbombed through a table)

I hit the lights on these dark sets (Steiner locking in the Steiner Recliner)

Put down your noose, I hang myself (Steiner nailing a victim with three consecutive clotheslines)

St. Anger 'round my neck (The Langoss Brothers posing in the ring)

St. Anger 'round my neck (Onyx with a gorilla press slam)

St. Anger 'round my neck (Sabu dropkicks a chair into an opponents face)

He never gets respect (Jerry Lynn in the ring looking confident)

St. Anger 'round my neck (Low Ki with a series of stiff kicks)

I feel my world shake (Tommy Dreamer with a spinebuster)

Like an earthquake (Chilly Willy with a neckbreaker)

It's hard to see clear (Jerry Lynn with a tornado DDT from the top rope)

Is it me? Is it fear? (Tommy Dreamer hitting a stunner off the top of the ladder)

St. Anger 'round my neck (Low Ki with a springboard martial arts kick)

St. Anger 'round my neck (Los Maximos hitting the Spanish Fly)

He never gets respect (Matt Stryker with a missile dropkick from the top rope)

St. Anger 'round my neck (Matt Cross nails a swanton bomb)

I'm madly in anger with you (Sabu pointing to the ceiling)

And I want my anger to be healthy (Tommy Dreamer with a series of forearms and chops)

And I want my anger just for me (Jerry Lynn with a clothesline)

And I need my anger not to control (Sabu connecting with a piledriver on a chair)

And I want my anger to be me (Tommy Dreamer with a reverse DDT from the top rope)

And I need to set my anger free (Low Ki posing on the top turnbuckle)

Set it free (Paul Heyman staring into the camera)

We go to Viking Hall, Philadelphia, where a packed Viking Hall area buzzes with excitement, with the crowd making plenty of noise as the camera pans around the arena., and we go to Joey Styles and Don Callis at ringside.

Styles: Ladies and gentlemen………..WELCOME, to EWI, Extreme Eternity! I’m Joey Styles along with Don Callis, and Don, you could say that tonight is somewhat of a home coming for you and I. ECW ceased operation in early two thousand and one, but Paul Heyman has returned to Viking Hall, and we have one hell of a show for you people here tonight.

Callis: Damn right we do Joey, and for the first time ever, I’m actually happy to be here in America amongst these troglodytes, because tonight in the big triple threat elimination main event to crown the first ever EWI World champion Joey, the man that I have always considered to be the most under-utilised man in this business, Jerry Lynn, will be taking home the gold, and making history, live on Pay Per View!

Styles: Well it’s going to be a great main event no doubt about it Don, but if Jerry Lynn is to become the first EWI World champion, then he will have to defeat two ECW LEGENDS, in ‘The Innovator of Violence’ Tommy Dreamer, and the ‘Homicidal, Genocidial, Suicidal Maniac’ himself, Sabu!

Callis: And as well as that big, big main event, Paul Heyman has promised a huge announcement, regarding the future of this whole entire company.

Styles: Well what an historic night this is going to be, but let’s stop the talking, and get to the action!

Future Of Wrestling Four Way Match

Jay Briscoe w/Mark Briscoe versus Matt Cross versus Matt Stryker versus Onyx

All four men get a small reaction from the crowd, who are just hyped to be here right now. The four men circle each other, before Matt Cross and Onyx meet each other with right hands. Onyx whips Cross into the ropes and Cross ducks a clothesline but gets caught with a spinning heel kick from Jay Briscoe. Matt Stryker charges at Jay Briscoe who sends Stryker into the ropes, but Stryker knocks down Briscoe with a dropkick. Stryker charges at Onyx who catches him with a power slam, 1...2...kickout! Onyx gets to his knees, and that’s as far as get gets as Matt Cross plants Onyx with a bulldog. Briscoe kicks Cross in the mid-section and nails Cross with a big power bomb 1...2..kickout from Cross! Briscoe turns his attention to Matt Stryker, who springs Briscoe with chops and punches, before whipping Briscoe into the turnbuckle, and splashing him in the corner. Briscoe staggers, and Stryker springs to the top rope before hitting a tornado DDT on Jay Briscoe, 1..2..Onyx picks Stryker off the canvas by his neck, before planting Stryker with a sitout piledriver. Onyx gets to his feet and Matt Cross charges at Onyx who lays Cross out with a belly to belly suplex. Onyx picks Cross up and nails him with a series of clotheslines, before Jay Briscoe punches Onyx from behind. This only annoys Onyx, who turns around and stares at Jay Briscoe who attempts to beg him off, but Mark Briscoe comes off the top rope, and Onyx inflicts a fallaway slam on him, allowing Jay Briscoe to then take out Onyx with two inzuguris, finally knocking Onyx down. Matt Stryker spins Briscoe around and they exchange right hands, before Briscoe cut him off with a knee to the gut. Briscoe headbutts Stryker, and then perches him on the top rope. Briscoe goes to the top, and Stryker fights him off with punches, before connecting with a huge Stryker Drive from the top rope! Holy shit! Stryker struggles over to Briscoe and makes the cover 1..2..3!

Winner: Matt Stryker

Styles: Well what a impressive outing from four men that may very well be the future of this business, Don.

Callis: Well no doubt Joey; that was a tremendous match, but in my opinion Jay Briscoe got unlucky, but that’s not taking anything away from Matt Stryker, cause this kid certainly does look impressive Joey.

We go into the back, where Jerry Lynn is standing in his locker room.

Lynn: Ya know, for my whole fucking career, I have put the companies interests, before my own. Once upon a time, Jerry Lynn was a somebody. Once upon a time, Jerry Lynn was a champion. Jerry Lynn was in the main event. But since ECW folded, what the fuck have I been doing? What? Doing some bullshit on the independent scene, putting some spotty teenagers over in opening matches, making them feel like they are worth something, when their just another one of the faceless masses. But me? I will always be as good as I am, and I am the best. So tonight, I have an opportunity, to show you fans were you can stick your chants, because you people gave up on me long ago. But I know, I have a few more wins in myself, and I WILL make myself somebody again, I WILL put Jerry Lynn back in the headlines, and back in the main events, EXACTLY, where Jerry Lynn belongs.

Lynn stops for a moment, stroking his goatee, before staring back into the camera coldly.

Lynn: So Tommy Dreamer, Sabu, I know who the hell you are. But the fact is, if it wasn’t for me putting on five star matches week in, week out in ECW, then you, both of you, would be NOBODIES! So tonight, Jerry Lynn will show you. He’ll show the world, that he is STILL………….the Whole Fucking Show!

Lynn stares into the camera once more, as we go to the next match of the night.

Nate Hatred versus Shawn Stasiak

Nate Hatred gets solid heel heat as he taunts the crowd, and Stasiak gets the crowd behind him early on. These two circle before locking up. Stasiak knees Hatred in the gut and rallies with right hands to Hatred, before whipping Hatred into the ropes and knocking him down with a clothesline. Stasiak jumps onto the second rope screaming like a mad man and the crowd react well to this cheering Stasiak, as Stasiak follows up the advantage on Hatred putting the boots in. Stasiak picks Hatred up and nails a neck breaker 1..2..kickout! Stasiak gets to his feet and picks Hatred up. Stasiak whips him hard into the turnbuckle, before jumping onto the second rope and punching Hatred,, screaming inbetween each punch, as the crowd start up a “Stasiak’s Crazy!” chant, as after the fourteenth right hand, Stasiak jumps down off the turnbuckle, and puts the knees to Hatred, before nailing him with a stiff short arm clothesline, 1..2..Hatred kicks out! Stasiak looks to the crowd before pointing in the air, and the crowd cheer. Stasiak picks Hatred up and puts him down with a DDT, before climbing to the top rope. Stasiak plays to the crowd, ripping at his hair manically, before coming off with a leg drop, but Hatred gets the knees up, and catches Stasiak in the back. Uh oh, Hatred is getting to his feet, and he looks pissed off. Hatred goes crazy, repeatedly head butting Stasiak in the face, and then coming off the ropes with the huge clothesline, the Decapitator, that folds Stasiak up! The crowd start up a “holy shit” chant as Hatred climbs to his feet, and punishes Stasiak with a huge back breaker, 1..2..Stasiak kicks out! Hatred looks to be pissed off as he stands in a corner of the ring, waiting for Stasiak to get up. Hatred goes for another Decapitator, but Stasiak ducks it, and nails Hatred with a huge superkick, 1..2..Hatred kicks out! Stasiak climbs to the outside of the ring, and brings a chair into the ring, but when he turns around, Hatred connects with the Decapitator to Stasiak, with the chair! Holy dog doo doo! Stasiak is busted open and motionless as Hatred hooks the leg 1..2..3.

Winner: Nate Hatred

Cyrus: Did you see that Joey? Good lord! These troglodytes might boo Nate Hatred Joey Styles, but that Decapitator may very well be the sickest clothesline in this business, and Shawn Stasiak just found that out first hand Joey.

Styles: Nate Hatred is a monster Don. This guy’s scary, how he just took that beating that Shawn Stasiak dished out, and threw it all back at Stasiak, and more!

Callis: And it doesn’t look like he’s finished yet Joey!

The crowd are chanting “fuck you Hatred” at Nate Hatred, as he waits for a bloody Stasiak get up again. Stasiak staggers to his feet, and suffers one more devastating Decapitator, before Hatred finally leaves to a bunch of boos from the rabid crowd.

We go into the back, where Tommy Dreamer is standing by in his locker room, with Balls Mahoney and Chilly Willy sitting in the background playing cards.

Dreamer: Viking Hall, Philadelphia.

Dreamer breaths in the Philly air that surrounds him.

Dreamer: THIS, is where Tommy Dreamer belongs. THIS, is where Balls Mahoney, and Chilly Willy belong! This is the fucking ECW Arena! This is the place that I built my career over the years, and now tonight, my career has come full circle, and I find myself in a triple threat elimination match against Jerry Lynn, and Sabu.

The crowd pop, as Dreamer continues.

Dreamer: Now over my career, I couldn’t have asked for ANYTHING more from you great Philly fans. But you people can ask a helluva lot more from me. See, the one thing that has eluded me for my whole entire career, is perhaps the one thing that is the most important in wrestling: gold. See, I once held the ECW World Heavyweight title, just once. But in the same night, some punk kid came and took that belt away from me, and once again, I was left with nothing. For too long now, Tommy Dreamer has lacked championship gold, but tonight, tonight that changes.

Balls Mahoney and Chilly Willy nod in the background, supporting Dreamer’s every word.

Dreamer: Tonight, I’m going against two men, who are both fantastic athletes. Jerry Lynn, you may be perhaps the best technical wrestler in the whole of the EWI. Sabu you crazy motherfucker, me and you have waged war in the past, and I have the up most respect for you. But tonight, the past is forgotten. Tonight is a new era, and I swear, I promise you people that I will be walking out of Viking Hall tonight, with the EWI World title around my waist, if it takes every drop of blood in my body, or every ounce of energy in my system. Tonight, is MY night to shine.

Dreamer breaths heavily, as we go back to the ringside area.

Christian York and Joey Matthews versus Danny Doring and Roadkill versus Los Maximos (Joel and Jose) versus Nosawa and Vampiro

All the teams get a decent face pop except for Nosawa and Vampiro who get booed. Nosawa and Christian York start this off, and Nosawa gets forearms in, before whipping York into the turnbuckle. Nosawa boots York in the gut, and Danny Doring makes the blind tag in for York. Doring backs up Nosawa with boots to the gut before whipping Nosawa into the ropes and knocking him down with a shoulder block and then a leg drop, 1..2..Nosawa kicks out! Doring picks Nosawa up and tags in Roadkill, who pummels Nosawa with clubbing blows, before Joel Maximo tags himself in for Nosawa. Joel Maximo ducks Roadkill’s right hands, before repeatedly chopping the chest of the big man, as Vampiro tags himself in for Roadkill. Vampiro sends Joel Maximo into the ropes, and Maximo jumps off the middle rope and knocks down Vampuiro with a cross body, 1..2..Vampiro kicks out! Joel Maximo tags in his brother Jose Maximo, and they hit a double suplex. Jose Maximo goes to pick up Vampiro who nails him with a jawbreaker, and Joey Matthews tags in himself for Jose Maximo. Matthews and Vampiro exchange right hands, before Matthews kicks Vampiro in the gut, and connects with a running powerbomb, 1..2..Vampiro kicks out! Nosawa gets into the ring, and nails Matthews with stiff kicks to the head, as Christian York comes off the top rope and lays out Nosawa with a flying scissors. Los Maximos get into the ring and exchange right hands with Danny Doring, as Christian York and Roadkill exchange chops and punches in a corner of the ring. Los Maximos take Doring to the top rope, and after a few seconds of struggling, they hit the spectacular Spanish Fly. Doring rolls to the outside, as Roadkill clotheslines Christian York to the outside. Roadkill picks up Jose Maximo, and plants him with a Barn Burner, before driving Joel Maximo with a running death valley driver, to “holy shit“ chants from the crowd. Nosawa and Vampiro both have chairs in hand, and Roadkill gets smashed in the head with two chair shots from each, finally putting the big man down, to big pops from the crowd. Joey Matthews snatches the chair from Vampiro, and knocks Vampiro out of the ring with a chairshot, as Nosawa swings and misses at Matthews, who boots Nosawa in the mid-section, as Christian York rolls back into the ring. York and Matthews send Nosawa into the ropes, put him on their shoulders, and nail Nosawa with the Future Shot! WHAM! 1...2..3.

Winners: Christian York and Joey Matthews

Styles: They did it! The youngsters York and Matthews pull of a bigtime upset, and what a hard fought win that was!

Callis: York and Matthews certainly have had the match of their lives tonight Joey, winning on Pay Per View, but let’s see if they can handle my boys!

Styles: What?

York and Matthews raise their arms in the air in the ring, as Julio Dinero and The Angel, formerly known as Spanish Angel in ECW, rush into the ring. The Angel clotheslines York out of the ring, as Dinero nails Matthews with a Russian legsweep. The Angel picks Matthews up, and plants him with a chokeslam, as the crowd chant “you suck dick” at Dinero and The Angel, who smile, before leaving the ringside area, with York and Matthews both laid out.

Styles: Your boys?

Callis: That’s right Joey, they are under my management, and I am going to take them two to the top, as you and the rest of the troglodytes will see soon enough.

Balls Mahoney w/Chilly Willy versus Doug Williams

Mahoney and Chilly Willy get a big face reaction as they make their way into the ring via the crowd, Chilly Willy holding Mahoney’s special “Extreme Eternity” chair, with the date and venue etched on it in red and orange letters, along with the EWI logo. Before the match kicks off, Doug Williams gets on the microphone.

Williams: Philadelphia, the city of retards!

The crowd immediately boo Williams who smiles, shaking his head.

Williams: You fat pieces of garbage, are famous for nothing more, than sitting on your arses, and watching idiots like this man Balls Mahoney, smash each other with steel chairs, for no apparent reason.

The crowd boo Williams, and start up a “fuck you Williams” chant.

Williams: No, no, no, FUCK YOU Philadelphia! Because after I’ve finished with this talentless nobody, I’m going to be staying in the best hotel in this whole city, and….

Williams is cut off, as Mahoney hammers Williams with rights and lefts, followed by jabs. Mahoney runs towards Williams who connects with a t-bone suplex. Williams picks Mahoney up and whips him into the ropes, catching him with a big clothesline, and then setting Mahoney up for a piledriver. The crowd boo, and Mahoney flips Williams over his back to cheers. Mahoney comes off the ropes, and knocks down Williams with a series of right hands, followed by a superkick 1...2...Williams kicks out! Mahoney shouts at Chilly Willy, and he throws the steel chair into the ring. Mahoney raises the steel chair in the air triumphantly and the crowd cheer, as Williams uses the ropes to climb back to his feet. Williams turns around and Mahoney catches him with a shot to the skull, sending Williams staggering back into a turnbuckle. Mahoney whips Williams across the ring into the other turnbuckle before again swinging the chair, but this time Williams ducks, and punches the chair violently right into the face of Mahoney, 1...2...Mahoney kicks out! Williams shouts abuse at the fans, before setting the chair up in it’s up right position. Williams picks Mahoney up, and then quickly slams Mahoney back of the head first into the chair, via a snap spine buster, electing a “holy shit” chant from the crowd, 1...2...Mahoney kicks out. Williams looks slightly annoyed, as he once again picks Mahoney up. Williams goes for a vertical suplex, but Mahoney manages to reverse it, and plants Williams with a desperation suplex of his own. Mahoney shouts at Chilly Willy, who goes in his trunks and pulls out a fork, to which the crowd audibly cheer, and chant “fuck him up Balls, fuck him up”. Mahoney raises the fork in the air, but before he can use it, Williams low blows Mahoney. Williams snatches the fork from Mahoney, and smashes Mahoney in the forehead with it. Mahoney crumbles to the canvas bleeding from the forehead, but Williams signals for Mahoney to get up again. Mahoney gets to his feet and staggers right into another shot to the skull with the fork. We gotta bleeder here! Mahoney is now bleeding a lot, and Chilly Willy looks concerned at ringside. Doug Williams signals to end the match, as he picks Mahoney up, and plants him with a picture-perfect german suplex pin, 1...2...3.

Winner: Doug Williams

Styles: Balls Mahoney is bleeding badly here, Doug Williams has made quite an impression at Extreme Eternity.

Callis: Hopefully he’ll end Mahoney’s career, tonight Joey, cause he hasn’t left the ring yet. Wouldn’t that be great if we never had to lay eyes on that greasy bastard again?

Williams picks up the fork and shouts at the crowd who start another “fuck you Williams” chant. Before Williams can inflict any more abuse on Mahoney, Chilly Willy gets into the ring, and looks at Williams. They go nose to nose for a few seconds, before Williams smiles, and exits the ring, to boos from the crowd, as Chilly Willy checks on Mahoney.

Styles: Well fans, tonight we have scheduled the Langoss Brothers Open Challenge. Now I don’t know who the hell these guys are either, but I think we’re about to find out.

Langoss Bros Open Challenge

After a few moments, three men come out: the biggest of the two, Bill Langoss, formerly known as Homeless Jimmy in XPW. The second, Dean Langoss, is a smaller man, formerly known as Danny Daniels. The two look grumpy, as Bill Langoss gets on the microphone.

B.Langoss: Ya know, me and my brother here, we’ve been waiting for a long, long time to get our shot at the bigtime. And ya know why? Cause me and my brother have been deemed too fucking violent! But finally, finally somebody give us the fucking chance that we so richly deserve, and tonight, me and my brother are challenging anybody. Anybody who has the guts to come and take on the most violent family and tag team, in this business today!

After a few moments, we hear the familiar lyrics:

Exit light

Enter night

Take my hand

Off to never never land

Styles: OH MY GOD! THE SANDMAN! THE SANDMAN!

The Sandman is already behind the Langoss Bros with a Singapore cane in the ring, as the crowd go crazy. After a few moments, Dean Langoss turns into a sick shot to the head. BAM! Bill Langoss quickly turns around. SMACK! Viking Hall is going crazy, as The Sandman connects with a another shot to the skull of young Dean Langoss, sending him to the outside of the ring. Bill Langoss is back to his feet, and The Sandman connects with another two shots to the skull of him, before choking Bill Langoss around the neck, and nailing the White Russian Legsweep, before pulling out a beer from his pocket, and drinking it on the second rope to huge cheers from the crowd.

Styles: The Sandman just laid out the Langoss Brothers!

Callis: That piece of crap had no place here tonight Joey. He’s not on the roster!

Styles: It was an open challenge.

Callis: Yeah, but not open to overweight, foul mouthed beer drinkers like this lunatic.

The Sandman leaves via the crowd, handing out beers on the way, as well as drinking some himself, and pouring the beer into peoples mouths.

Number 1 Contender Match

Low Ki versus Scott Steiner

The crowd are giving Steiner some real heel heat as he gets into arguments with several crowd members on the way down to the ring. Ki and Steiner go face to face in the ring, and Steiner talks trash to Ki, before slapping him across the face. Ki responds with kicks and punches, backing Steiner up to cheers. Steiner goes for a clothesline, but Ki ducks, and nails Steiner with kick to the stomach, putting Steiner on his knees, followed by a running martial arts kick to the side of the head, 1...2...Steiner kicks out. Ki picks Steiner up, but he quickly picks Ki off the ground, and just throws him into the canvas chest first. Steiner shouts abuse at the crowd, before picking Ki up, and nailing him with a clothesline. Steiner does press-ups to boos, before covering Ki 1..2..Ki kicks out. Steiner picks Ki up, and headbutts him. Ki stumbles into a corner, and Steiner charges, but Ki gets the foot up into the face of Steiner, and follows it up with some very stiff chops, which Steiner fires right back at Ki, resulting in red chests for both men. Steiner eventually wins the battle of the chops, and knees Ki in the stomach, before planting him with a belly to belly suplex 1...2...kickout! Steiner picks Ki up, but he explodes with kicks and punches that take Steiner by surprise. Ki backs Steiner into a corner, but the attack still doesn’t stop, as he connects with several high kicks, putting Steiner on his knees. Ki takes a run up, but Steiner explodes with a clothesline turning Low Ki inside out. Steiner kisses his bicep, before shouting at the crew members to pass him a chair. Steiner is passed a chair, which he holds, while waiting for Ki to get up. Ki gets to his feet, and is met with a huge chairshot to the skull from Steiner. Ki falls to the mat, barely conscious, but Steiner manages to pick up Ki’s head, and lock in the Steiner Recliner. After only a few seconds, a bloody-nosed Low Ki has no choice but to submit, as the crowd chant obscenities at Steiner from ringside.

Winner: Scott Steiner

Styles: Scott Steiner is the number one contender Don, but what a chairshot, I think Low Ki was almost completely knocked out there!

Callis: Scott Steiner is the number one contender Joey. EWI is already better than that old EC whatever company.

Styles: It looks like Steiner has something to say.

Steiner has a microphone in hand, as the crowd continue to boo Steiner.

Steiner: Why don’t you people shut the fuck up! The fact is, Scott Steiner is a physical specimen, and tonight, whoever somebody is crowned EWI World champion, you can bet your ass that Freakzilla is gonna be gunning for their ass!

Callis: Oh I like this guy Joey, I like him a lot!

Steiner goes into the back, and after a few moments, Paul Heyman comes out to huge cheers from the crowd, and a unanimous chant of “welcome back”, as Heymans gets on the microphone.

Heyman: Extreme Wrestling Inc would like to thank each and every one of you for being here tonight. I would like to thank you for being here tonight. ECW may be closed ladies and gentlemen, but EWI, is very much alive Now, I promised you people, I promised you a HUGE announcement tonight. Well, I always keep my promises. The huge announcement is, is that starting next Thursday 25th November, on HBO, EWI will present it’s weekly show: Damage, that will be coming from Viking Hall each and every week, LIVE! Thank you, and enjoy your main event.

Styles: HBO? A TV deal? OH MY GOD!

The crowd go crazy, and Heyman drops the microphone, smiling, and goes into the back.

Styles: Well that was a quick announcement by Paul Heyman, but what an announcement!

Callis: Well certainly Joey, a TV deal this early into the companies history is a great achievement.

Styles: I’m still in shock! But anyway, it’s time to crown a champion ladies and gentlemen: it’s time for the main event match! But HBO?

EWI World Title

Triple Threat Elimination Match

Jerry Lynn versus Sabu versus Tommy Dreamer

Sabu and Dreamer get huge face pops, and Lynn gets heel heat from the crowd, and as these three men circle each other cautiously. Lynn gets into the face of Dreamer, talking trash to him, and Dreamer reacts with right hands which Lynn throws right back. Dreamer wins the exchange and whips Lynn into the ropes, he goes for a clothesline but Lynn ducks and comes off the ropes, but this time Dreamer catches Lynn with a kick to the gut, and a knee to the face, putting Lynn down to the canvas. Sabu spins Dreamer around, and repeatedly boots him in the stomach, before whipping Dreamer into the corner and charging, but Dreamer explodes with a clothesline to Sabu, 1...2...Sabu kicks out! Lynn waits for Dreamer to get up, and then nails him with a DDT. Lynn picks Sabu up and whips him into corner, but Sabu hops to the second rope and crashes back down on Lynn with a cross body, 1...2...Lynn kicks out! Sabu backs off and waits for Lynn to get to his feet and goes for a dropkick, but Lynn rolls out of the way and Sabu catches himself on the middle rope, as Dreamer punches Lynn, before Lynn catches Dreamer’s arm and hits an arm breaker, sending Dreamer to the canvas. Lynn repeatedly stamps on the arm of Tommy Dreamer, before picking Dreamer up, and throwing him to the outside. As Lynn turns around however, Sabu comes charging ad knocks Lynn to the outside with a clothesline. Sabu climbs to the top rope, and then comes crashing down on Dreamer and Lynn with a spectacular moonsault to ”holy shit” chants from the crowd. Sabu is once again back to his feet and he goes under the ring, inserting a table into the ring. He rolls Lynn into the ring, and sets the table up. Sabu rolls Jerry Lynn onto the table, before climbing to the top rope. The crowd are on their feet, but out of nowhere Bill Alfonso comes running down the aisle, and pushes Sabu off the top rope, and Sabu falls on the top rope, neck first. The crowd boo Alfonso, not understanding his actions, as Lynn kicks Sabu in the gut, and running powerbombs Sabu through the table to huge boos. Lynn hooks the leg, 1...2...3.

Eliminated: Sabu

The crowd are booing the hell out of Bill; Alfonso on the outside who throws a towel into Jerry Lynn who wipes the sweat from his face, and Sabu is escorted into the back with several referees. Tommy Dreamer has bought a chair into the ring, and he immediately smashes the back of Jerry Lynn with the chair. Dreamer pushes the chair inbetween the top and middle turnbuckles, and then goes to whip Lynn, but he reverses it and sends Tommy Dreamer face first into the steel chair. The crowd boo, as Bill Alfonso gets onto the ring apron, and holds the chair in front of the face of Tommy Dreamer, allowing Lynn to come off the ropes and dropkick the chair into the face of Dreamer, 1...2...Dreamer kicks out! Lynn argues with the referee, as a busted open Tommy Dreamer gets to his feet. Lynn goes for the Cradle Piledriver, but Dreamer wriggles out of it and nails a reverse DDT on Lynn, 1...2...Lynn kicks out! Dreamer is getting to his feet, but Bill Alfonso cracks Dreamer with the chair from behind to big, big boos. Alfonso helps Jerry Lynn to his feet, and Lynn climbs to the second rope, and nails a big tornado DDT on Tommy Dreamer, 1...2...Dreamer again kicks out! The crowd are willing Tommy Dreamer on, as he once again gets to his feet. Alfonso has a chair, and so does Lynn, and they both go to hit Dreamer, and Dreamer gets sandwiched with two chair shots to the head! Holy shit, Dreamer is knocked out! He’s barely conscious! Jerry Lynn makes the cover, 1...2...SABU BREAKS UP THE COUNT! Sabu grabs Bill; Alfonso to big cheers, but Jerry Lynn nails Sabu with a right hand from behind. Sabu and Lynn exchange right hands, as Bill Alfonso runs into the back. Lynn knocks Sabu to the outside with a stiff right hand, but Lynn walks right into the Spicolli Driver! 1...2...LYNN KICKS OUT! The crowd are exhausted, as Dreamer gets to his feet, and sets up both of the steel chairs in standing position. Reamer pulls Lynn to the top rope, and hit’s the DREAMER DRIVER FROM THE TOP ROPE, ON TO TWO FUCKING CHAIRS! Holy shit, Dreamer is out of it as well, but he musters just enough strength to extend the arm over the chest of Lynn, 1...2...3!

Winner and NEW EWI World Champion: Tommy Dreamer

Styles: He’s done it! Tommy Dreamer has captured the EWI World title! Bill Alfonso played a part in eliminating Sabu, but Sabu came out to even the odds, and Tommy Dreamer pinned Jerry Lynn for the one, two, three!

Callis: Jerry Lynn just got screwed Joey Styles! That was a damn handicap match! That was a disgrace, an injustice if I ever saw one damn it!

Styles: But it was Bill Alfonso who cost his former client Sabu the match first for some reason.

Tommy Dreamer has the EWI World title cradled in his arms, as the crowd go crazy. Sabu gets into the ring and hugs an emotional Dreamer, as Paul Heyman, Balls Mahoney, Chilly Willy, The Sandman, Danny Doring, Roadkill, Christian York and Joey Matthews all come out to the ring, and hold Dreamer on their shoulders.

Styles: Tommy Dreamer has finally won the big belt! Tommy Dreamer has finally got the gold that matters! Well what a night this has been, what a debut for the EWI, but I’ll see you at the debut of Damage this Thursday, 25th November, on HBO! From here in Philadelphia; goodnight!

The Pay Per View comes to an end on Tommy Dreamer, who raises the EWI World title high into the air, on the shoulders of Balls Mahoney and The Sandman.

Edited by Standard

EWI DAMAGE

Live on HBO!

Thursday 25th November 2004

---MAIN EVENT---

Non-Title Match

Tommy Dreamer © versus Low Ki

---UNDERCARD---

Bill Langoss w/Dean Langoss versus Sabu

Matt Stryker versus Nosawa

Balls Mahoney and Chilly Willy versus The Angel and Julio Dinero w/Don Callis

EWI DAMAGE

Live on HBO!

Date: 25th November 2004

Announcers: Joey Styles and Terry Funk

A video package hits, again looking pretty professional, with a cut down version of “Rock Superstar” by Cypress Hill in the background.

So you wanna be a rock superstar, and live large (Scott Steiner kissing his bicep)

A big house, 5 cars, you're in charge (Tommy Dreamer hitting Jerry Lynn with the Dreamer Driver from the top rope onto two steel chairs)

Comin' up in the world, don't trust nobody (The Sandman cracking open a beer)

Gotta look over your shoulder constantly (Balls Mahoney with a sick chairshot)

So you wanna be a rock superstar, and live large (Paul Heyman standing in the ring)

A big house, 5 cars, you're in charge (Jerry Lynn hitting the Cradle Piledriver

Comin' up in the world, don't trust no body (Low Ki with stiff kicks)

Gotta look over your shoulder constantly (Sabu with a running bulldog onto a chair)

We now go to Viking Hall, where a rabid crowd chant the three letters “E Dub I” repeatedly, as we go to Joey Styles and none other than Terry Funk at ringside.

Styles: WELCOME, to the very first edition of EWI Damage, live on HBO, and ladies and gentlemen, I have a very special colleague who is now going to be my full time broadcast colleague: none other than the ‘Living Legend’ himself, that’s right: Terry Funk!

Funk: Thanks a lot Joey, I’m just happy to still have a place in wrestling, and I would like to thank Paul Heyman for giving me the privilege of calling all the great EWI action with you here at ringside.

Styles: Well your definitely an improvement on that moron Don Callis, that’s for sure. Anyway, we have one hell of a debut show on HBO for you people tonight, as in the main event, none other than the man that defeated Sabu and Jerry Lynn at Extreme Eternity: that’s right, Tommy Dreamer, the first ever EWI World champion, will be in action tonight, in a non-title match, against Low Ki!

Funk: Well I’ve known Tommy Dreamer for a long time Joey, and when I aw him finally win the top belt, it was such an emotional night for everybody that has ever known Tommy. But tonight he’s taking on Low Ki, and I spoke to Tommy earlier today and he’s still a bit banged up, so it’s gonna be interesting to see if he can beat Low Ki, who is one tough son of a bitch Joey Styles, made no mistake about that.

Matt Stryker versus Nosawa

Stryker gets a decent face pop from the crowd, as these two tie-up. Stryker gets Nosawa in a headlock, and is sent into the ropes. Nosawa bashes the midsection of Stryker repeatedly with stiff kicks, followed by a couple of head butts. Stryker backs into a corner holding his forehead, as Nosawa charges and squashes Stryker with a splash, 1...2...Stryker kicks out! Nsawa goes to pick up Stryker who fights off Nosawa with punches to the gut, followed by some stiff chops. Stryker kicks Nosawa in the gut before hitting a reverse DDT, 1...2...Nosawa kicks out! Stryker picks Nosawa up, and hits a snap suplex. Stryker gets to his feet, the crowd on his side, and goes for a clothesline, but Nosawa reverses it and nails Stryker with a neck breaker. Nosawa gets to his feet and draws his thumb across his neck, signalling for the end of the match. Nosawa batters Stryker with some more chops, but Stryker suddenly takes Nosawa by surprise with a roll-up, 1...2...3!

Winner: Matt Stryker

Styles: Well what a win for young Matt Stryker, I’m sure that this kid has one hell of a future ahead of him, Terry.

Funk: Yeah this kid looks to be somethin’ very special indeed Joey.

Styles: Now what the……..SCOTT STEINER!

Steiner has got into the ring, via from the crowd, and smashes Stryker with a huge clothesline. The crowd boo like crazy, as Steiner picks up Nosawa, and tosses him to the outside of the ring. Steiner picks up Stryker, bench presses him, and throws Stryker out of the ring, before signalling for a microphone.

Steiner: This past Sunday at Extreme Eternity, Tommy Dreamer might think that his ass got lucky. But it didn’t. See Tommy Dreamer, earlier that same night, I beat the crap outta that man that you are gonna face tonight, Low Ki. I beat his ass so bad, and then I made him submit, and in doin’ that, I earned myself a shot, at your EWI World gold. See Dreamer, you might think that you got lucky on Sunday, but the truth is, you got unlucky, because now you gotta deal with the monster Scott Steiner, you gotta deal, with Freakzilla. Do you think you can take me Dreamer, huh? Come on, bring your punk ass out here, right here, right now, ‘cause I wanna talk to you!

Styles: Scott Steiner is calling out the EWI World champ Tommy Dreamer.

Funk: Well Tommy needs to be careful Joey, I know he ain’t gonna back down from this asshole, but he has a match later on tonight that he needs to try and focus on, or Low Ki could kill him.

After a few seconds, Dreamer finally comes down the aisle to huge cheers, the EWI World title belt around his waist, as he gets into the ring and gets a microphone of his own.

Steiner: Now listen to me you pussy ass bitch….

Dreamer: No Steiner, YOU LISTEN, TO ME!

The crowd pop for Dreamer.

Dreamer: To achieve what I achieved on Sunday at Extreme Eternity, as taken me my whole fucking career. And I didn’t bust my ass off for this belt, so that you could bring your steroid bound ass into my yard, into my arena, into my fans arena, and into my friends company! Got that, bitch!?

Steiner looks incredibly angry.

Steiner: Well the fact is Dreamer, hat it took you to do for your whole lousy career, is gonna take Freakzilla, under one month to achieve. Because I’ve already spoke to Paul Heyman, and he says that at the next Pay Per View Paralysis on the 19th December, it’s gonna be Tommy Dreamer putting that EWI piece a’ trash belt on the line, against Scott Steiner.

The crowd pop, and Dreamer smiles, scratching his chin.

Dreamer: Yeah, I knew about that. See, I talked to Paul as well, and do you know what he said to me? He said that our match, was going to be a cage match! Now, how do you like that, bitch?

Steiner: Oh, oh I like that Dreamer. ’Cause after I’ve beaten your ass to a bloody pulp, and taking that fuckin’ belt there, I’m gonna let your stinkin’ corpse rot inside that cage.

Dreamer smiles and nods, before exiting the ring cautiously. Steiner shouts obscenities at Dreamer from in the ring, as we go to a commercial.

Commercial Break

We return to Joey Styles and Terry Funk at ringside.

Styles: Well Terry there you have it: Tommy Dreamer will be defending the EWI World title against Scott Steiner at Paralysis on the 19th December, in a cage match no less!

Funk: Well Tommy is one tough son of a bitch Joey, but Scott Steiner, I have never seen anything physically like that man, he is a monster, and that should be one helluva match Joey.

Balls Mahoney and Chilly Willy versus The Angel and Julio Dinero w/Don Callis

The Angel and Dinero get big boos from the crowd due to the presence of Callis mainly. Mahoney and Chilly Willy get cheers, brining steel chairs to the ring. Chilly Willy and Dinero start this one off. Dinero goes to work with some forearms, before whipping Chilly Willy into the ropes but Willy reverses it and catches Dinero with a jumping butt-bash. Willy whips Dinero into a corner and catches him with a stiff clothesline followed up with a running bulldog, 1...2...Dinero kicks out! Chilly Willy tags in Balls Mahoney, who picks up Dinero and goes to work with right hands, but The Angel gets the blind tag, and punches Mahoney from behind. Angel sends Mahoney into the ropes and catches him with a sidewalk slam, 1...2...Mahoney kicks out! Angel picks up Mahoney, andf they exchange punches, but Angel rakes the eyes of Mahoney before tagging in Dinero, who nails Mahoney with a missile dropkick from the top rope, 1...2...Mahoney kicks out! Dinero locks Mahoney in a figure four leglock, but Mahoney manages to boot Dinero in the face. Dinero and Mahoney both get to their feet, and both take each other out with clotheslines. The crowd chant “Balls”, allowing Mahoney to tag in Chilly Willy, as Dinero tags in Angel. Chilly Willy and Angel exchange right hands, and Chilly Willy sends Angel into the ropes, kicks him in the gut and somehow plants the big man Angel with a backbreaker. Willy plants Dinero with a clothesline, as Mahoney passes Willy his chair, and Mahoney and Willy get ready to let rip with the chairs, as Don Callis gets on the apron, distracting Willy and Mahoney. Mahoney grabs Callis by the neck to huge cheers, but Dinero catches Mahoney with a superkick from behind, sending Mahoney to the outside. Dinero follows him to the outside, and lays out Mahoney with not one, but two sick chair shots to the skull to “holy shit” chants. Angel whips Willy into the ropes and is tripped by Callis, allowing Angel to nail Willy with a big boot, 1...2...3!

Winners: The Angel and Julio Dinero

Styles: Balls Mahoney and Chilly Willy just got cheated damn it That slime ball Don Callis just cheated his team to a win.

Funk: I’ve never liked that sum bitch myself Joey.

Callis quickly gets hold of the microphone, as Julio Dinero and The Angel stand either side of Callis, as the crowd chant “you suck dick”.

Callis: No, no, you people do! See, these two men are a prime example of the talent that has been mis-used in the past. Tommy Dreamer, Sabu, The Sandman, those old relics need to move over, and realise just who the hell Julio Dinero and The Angel are, and that is the number one tag team in the world! Christian York and Joey Matthews, I know you bastards aren’t here tonight, but I do hear that your angry for what went down at Extreme Eternity, when my boys showed you up for the bitches you are!

The crowds boos increase, as Callis smiles.

Callis: So York and Matthews, if you want a piece of my men, then next week, come and get some!

Callis drops the microphone, as he and his “boys” go into the back.

Styles: Well that should be one hell of a match next week Terry.

Commercial Break

Bill Langoss w/Dean Langoss versus Sabu

Before Sabu comes out, Bill Langoss, formerly known as Homeless Jimmy, is passed a microphone by younger “brother” Dean Langoss, formerly known as Danny Daniels. The pair look incredibly frustrated.

B.Langoss: Sandman, at Extreme Eternity, me and my brother had the chance to show the world what we were fucking made of! We had the chance to make people see, just how fucking violent we are! But instead, you sneak into the ring, lay out me and my younger brother Dean, and instead of everybody talking about the Langoss Brothers, everybody was talking about the return of The Sandman!

The crowd boo The Langoss Brothers, as Dean Langoss tells the crowd to shut up.

B.Langoss: Sandman, our business with you is not finished; we will do to you what we should have done at Extreme Eternity, but tonight, I’m gonna earn a reputation, when I put this chomp Sabu on the shelf! So Sabu, bring your ass out here, let’s get this thing started!

After a few moments, Sabu comes running down the aisle with a chair. Sabu swings for Langoss who ducks, and kicks Sabu in the stomach, forcing him to drop the chair. Langoss and Sabu exchange right hands, and Sabu sends Langoss into the ropes, and connects with a dropkick. Langoss staggers backwards into a corner, and Sabu sets the chair up. Sabu charges and uses the chair to elevate himself into the air, but Dean Langoss passes his older brother a chair and Sabu eats the steel chair. Sabu goes down to his knees and Bill Langoss nails him with a piledriver, 1...2...Sabu kicks out! Dean Lagnoss throws a trashcan into the ring as well as a Singapore cane, and Bill Langoss picks up the cane, and smiles. He swings for Sabu, who snatches the Singapore cane from Bill Langoss, and smashes Langoss across the forehead, and then the chest. Langoss falls to his knees, and Sabu picks up the trashcan and nails Langoss with a trashcan shot to the skull. Dean Langoss attempts to help his older brother by charging at Sabu, who sidesteps Dean and throws him over the top rope to big cheers. Sabu throws a chair onto the chest of Bill Langoss in the ring, and points to the top rope. Sabu gets to the top, but Bill Alfonso gets into the ring, shouting abuse at Sabu to huge boos from the crowd. Sabu jumps down from the top rope and stares at his former manager and the man that cost him the EWI World title, but before Sabu can touch Alfonso, Jerry Lynn clotheslines Sabu from behind. Alfonso talks trash to Sabu, as Lynn picks up Sabu and lays him out with a Cradle Piledriver to “you suck dick” chants from the crowd. Lynn and Alfonso retreat up the aisle looking pleased with themselves, as Bill Langoss crawls over to Sabu and throws him arm on top of Sabu’s chest, 1...2...3!

Winner: Bill Langoss

Styles: No damn it! That son of a bitch Jerry Lynn just piledrove Sabu, costing him the damn match! Sabu had the match won against this Langoss idiot, but he just got cost the match!

Funk: Well that’s one hell of an upset Joey, but that is vile what Bill Alfonso and Jerry Lynn just did there.

Styles: Why is Bill Alfonso in the corner of Jerry Lynn? I just don’t get it.

Bill Langoss can barely believe his luck, as younger brother Dean passes him the microphone, the crowd still boing.

B.Langoss: That’s right…………..I……..won?

Dean Langoss nods, reassuring his older brother.

B.Langoss: That’s right, I won! And if The Sandman wants a re-match, I’ll give him one, any place, anytime, anywhere, because me and my brother Dean, are the most violent tag team, in the WORLD!

Commercial Break

As we return, Scott Steiner is walking around in the back with a steel chair. Before he can go any further, Paul Heyman accompanied by several policeman, stand in front of Steiner.

Steiner: Get the fuck outta my way!

Heyman: I’m afraid that’s not going to happen Scott: see, I gave you your shot at Tommy Dreamer for the EWI World title at Paralysis on the 19th December in a steel cage match. And tonight, it’s the very first edition of Damage, and I want everything to go smoothly for the main event tonight between Low Ki and Tommy Dreamer, and I fear that in your current state of mind, you are going to try and kill Tommy Dreamer. So I’m afraid Scott, these kind policeman will be escorting you out of the arena until the main event is finished.

One of the policeman goes to grab Steiner, but he violently pulls away.

Steiner: These pigs ain’t fucking touching me!

Heyman: Goodnight Scott.

Heyman walks off smiling, as the policeman walk towards Steiner, forcing him to go the same way, and exit Viking Hall.

Styles: Well it looks like it’s main event time, and without Scott Steiner in the building, this is going to be one hell of a match Terry!

Non-Title Match

Tommy Dreamer © versus Low Ki

Ki gets a decent face pop, but Dreamer gets a huge reaction as he gets into the ring. Ki goes on the offence first, connecting with several stiff kicks, but Dreamer counters a kick and connects with some punches. Dreamer whips Ki into the ropes and ducks for a backdrop, but gets his head always kicked off, 1...2...Dreamer kicks out Ki picks up Dreamer, and chops him into a corner. Ki goes for the irish whip, but Dreamer counters it into a spine buster. Dreamer signals for Ki to get up, and lays him out with a clothesline, followed by another, as Dreamer whips Ki into the ropes again. Dreamer goes for a clothesline, but Ki ducks, and locks in the Dragon Sleeper on Dreamer! Dreamer fades momentarily, before fighting back with right hands to the head of Ki, and planting Ki with a northern lights suplex, 1...2...Ki kicks out! Dreamer reaches to the outside of the ring and pulls a chair into the ring. Ki gets to his feet and Dreamer goes for a chairshot, but Ki ducks, and then super kicks the chair into the face of Dreamer who goes down to the canvas. Ki places the chair in front of Dreamer’s chest, and boots the chair, crushing Tommy Dreamer’s chest. Ki goes for the cover, 1...2...kickout! Ki picks Dreamer up, but he backs up Ki with right hands, before waffling Ki with a chairshot to the skull, which puts Ki out on his feet. Dreamer whips Ki into the ropes, and gets him the Dreamer Driver position, but before Dreamer can hit the Dreamer Driver, Scott Steiner takes out Dreamer with a clothesline, forcing the ref to throw this on out.

No Contest

Styles: How did….I don’t…

Funk: How the hell did that sonuva bitch stay in the arena?

Scott Steiner puts the boots to Tommy Dreamer, before picking up the steel chair, and smashing Ki with it in the head. Low Ki spills to the outside of the ring, as Steiner picks up Dreamer and lays out Dreamer with a bench press slam. Steiner grabs Dreamer’s EWI World title belt, and waits for Dreamer to get up. WHAM! Tommy Dreamer just got laid out by his own title belt, as Steiner throws the belt onto a busted open Dreamer. Steiner poses in the ring and the crowd boo, as Damage comes to an abrupt end.

Styles: What an end to Damage! Scott Steiner just laid out Tommy Dreamer with Dreamer’s own EWI World title! Dreamer will not look this at all! Dreamer will seek revenge surely?! What a show, what a night!

The matches are interesting, I like the backstory, but I'm not following the booking path.

So wait, Sabu and Jerry Lynn get the first chance at a title shot and lose to Dreamer in a 3-way elimination.

And somehow Low Ki becomes a top title contender, which means that since Scott Steiner beat him, HE'S the number 1 contender while Sabu gets to take on a Job Squad member and Jerry Lynn has nothing but a run-in?

Not to mention the fact that Steiner beats Low Ki and becomes #1 contender...what does Sandman get, he beat 2 guys at once while drunk!

Interesting...

Other than those minor booking lapses, it's a very good diary.

Maybe an end-of-month booking meeting where all these questions get answered?

The matches are interesting, I like the backstory, but I'm not following the booking path.

So wait, Sabu and Jerry Lynn get the first chance at a title shot and lose to Dreamer in a 3-way elimination.

And somehow Low Ki becomes a top title contender, which means that since Scott Steiner beat him, HE'S the number 1 contender while Sabu gets to take on a Job Squad member and Jerry Lynn has nothing but a run-in?

Not to mention the fact that Steiner beats Low Ki and becomes #1 contender...what does Sandman get, he beat 2 guys at once while drunk!

Interesting...

Other than those minor booking lapses, it's a very good diary.

Maybe an end-of-month booking meeting where all these questions get answered?

Edited by Standard

EWI DAMAGE

Live on HBO!

Thursday 2nd December 2004

---MAIN EVENT---

Scott Steiner and Jerry Lynn w/Bill Alfonso versus Tommy Dreamer and Sabu

---UNDERCARD---

Christian York and Joey Matthews versus Julio Dinero and The Angel w/Don Callis

Doug Williams versus Matt Cross

EWI DAMAGE

Live on HBO!

Date: 2nd December 2004

Announcers: Joey Styles and Terry Funk

A video package hits, with a cut down version of “Rock Superstar” by Cypress Hill in the background.

So you wanna be a rock superstar, and live large (Scott Steiner kissing his bicep)

A big house, 5 cars, you're in charge (Tommy Dreamer hitting Jerry Lynn with the Dreamer Driver from the top rope onto two steel chairs)

Comin' up in the world, don't trust nobody (The Sandman cracking open a beer)

Gotta look over your shoulder constantly (Balls Mahoney with a sick chairshot)

So you wanna be a rock superstar, and live large (Paul Heyman standing in the ring)

A big house, 5 cars, you're in charge (Jerry Lynn hitting the Cradle Piledriver

Comin' up in the world, don't trust nobody (Low Ki with stiff kicks)

Gotta look over your shoulder constantly (Sabu with a running bulldog onto a chair)

We go to Viking Hall where a packed out crowd chant “E Dub I” repeatedly, as we go to Joey Styles and Terry Funk at ringside.

Styles: WELCOME, to EWI Damage, and tonight we have one hell of a main event that has been made by Paul Heyman, as Scott Steiner and Jerry Lynn team up to take on the EWI World champion Tommy Dreamer, and Sabu.

Funk: Well that sonuva bitch Scott Steiner laid out Tommy Dreamer at the end of last weeks show Joey, and after speakin’ to Tommy, he is gonna rip that Steiner bastard limb from limb.

Styles: That’s going to be one heated bout, as Sabu and Jerry Lynn also have bad blood brewing, as it was Bill Alfonso and Jerry Lynn that together cheated Sabu out of the EWI World title at Extreme Eternity, but Sabu then came back and ‘cos Jerry Lynn the title!

Before any matches, Tommy Dreamer comes out with the EWI World title around his waist to a big pop, and chant of Dreamer” from the crowd. Dreamer has a serious expression on his face, as he grabs a microphone.

Dreamer: Scott Steiner you bastard, last week I was in the middle of a match, when you came out here, and you beat the crap outta me. You took my very own World title belt, and you used that belt to make me bleed, to make me hurt. But ya see Steiner, hat was nothing’ but a stinkin’ sneak attack, and tonight when I meet you in a tag team match, I am going to kick your ass, all over Viking Hall baby!

The crowd cheer, as Dreamer looks around.

Dreamer: Scott Steiner, at Paralysis when me and you meet in a cage match, it ain’t gonna be about who has the largest biceps, or who is the strongest. Uh uh. It’s gonna be about who wants it more, who has the most passion, and who will do anything to walk outta the building with the EWI World title belt. Now Steiner, I know who the fuck you are, and you don’t fucking belong here. You belong in Japan of some bitch ass WCW, where you can run around acting like a big shot. But this building, this company is all about violence, and as far as I’m concerned, your nothing’ but a jacked up pussy!

The crowd continue to cheer Dreamer, as he pauses for a moment.

Dreamer: Now over the years, I‘ve battled Raven, Shane Douglas, Taz, The Sandman and Stevie Richards. THEY are tough motherfuckers. THEY have my respect. But you? YOU? You might be a somebody in the pussy wrestling organisations, but around here, you are nothing’! Around here, you have to EARN the fans respect. So tonight Steiner, come and earn it. Try and beat me, try and beat me at Paralysis. ‘Cause you might be able to beat me around the ring, but when it comes down to it, you ain’t got the balls to do what needs to be down to me, to get the three count.

Dreamer drops the microphone, as Bill Alfonso comes running down the aisle, and into the ring, to big boos.

Styles: What the…?

Dreamer points to Alfonso, asking the crowd what exactly Alfonso is doing, but Jerry Lynn sneaks into the ring and clotheslines the EWI World champion from behind. Lynn whips him into the ropes and goes for a clothesline, but Dreamer ducks it, and rocks back Lynn with right hands, knocking him to the ground. Alfonso swings a chair at Dreamer, but Dreamer ducks it, kicks Alfonso in the gut and waffles Alfonso with the steel chair to big cheers. Scott Steiner is in the ring, and he clotheslines the chair into the face of Tommy Dreamer. Steiner picks Dreamer up, and power bombs him to the canvas, and hard. Steiner picks Dreamer up, and throws him to Jerry Lynn, who kicks Dreamer in the gut and is about to go for the Cradle Piledriver, when Sabu comes running down the aisle with a chair. Sabu and Lynn exchange right hands, and Sabu backs Lynn into a corner. Sabu charges, and throws the chair into the face of Lynn, who falls to the canvas. Sabu points to the ceiling, but walks right into a t-bone suplex from Scott Steiner, who picks up the steel chair, and nails Sabu across the back with it. Steiner stands tall in the ring, before spitting on the chest of Tommy Dreamer and leaving the ringside area.

Doug Williams versus Matt Cross

Cross gets a tiny face reaction, as Williams gets on the microphone, not looking at all happy.

Williams: Pipe down you pieces of shit!

Williams is met with a “shut the fuck up” chant.

Williams: I didn’t travel for twelve fucking hours on a low-budget plane, to get into this ring, and face some backyard nobody. I came to this shit hole, to wrestle and wrestle for titles. Now, believe it or not, there is an American on the EWI roster that is actually up to my standards, and who, from now on, I will be tagging with, until Doug Williams gets his title shot. He is none other, than Nate Hatred! So Paul Heyman, sit back, watch this match, and while your at it, bring some fucking tag titles into the EWI, or else I’m off. Got it?

Williams blindsides Cross with the microphone shot to the head, and then puts the boots to Cross. Williams backs cross into a corner and whips him across the ring into the corner. Cross staggers out of the corner, and Williams smashes the chest of Cross with a clothesline, folding Cross up. Williams looks pissed off, as he picks up cross, and repeatedly slaps the chest of Cross, who battles back with right hands. Cross comes hooting off the ropes, but walks into a kick to the gut, followed by a huge german suplex pin, 1...2...3.

Winner: Doug Williams

Styles: Well Doug Williams just took apart Matt Cross with ease! Doug Williams and Nate Hatred as a team? Good lord!

Williams is certainly not done, as he puts the boots to Cross, as Nate Hatred comes down the aisle and rolls into the ring to boos. Williams holds Cross up, and Nate Hatred nails Cross with the Decapitator. Williams and Hatred finally leave the ring to big boos, as we go to a break.

Commercial Break

We return with Doug Williams and Nate Hatred standing in their locker room, as Paul Heyman bursts in.

Heyman: Doug, I listened to what you said just now out there, and I thought that you two should be the first to know, that at Paralysis on the 19th December, we are going to have a one night tournament to crown EWI World Tag Team champions, and you two, you two are going to be a part of that tournament.

Williams: You better we bloody are.

Funk: That’s gonna be one helluva tourney Joey.

Styles: It sure is Terry. Well look who it is.

We go back to the ring, where Don Callis is standing in the ring with Julio Dinero and The Angel. He has a microphone in hand, and is being greeted to a sea of boos from the crowd, as well as a “you suck dick” chant from the crowd.

Callis: Ya know, if those scumbags Christian York and Joey Matthews were gonna get their greasy hands on my men, then they are more stupid than I thought!

Styles: What is this idiot going on about now? York and Matthews have a match with The Angel and Julio Dinero now, a match that Don Callis challenged York and Matthews to last week on Damage.

Callis: See, I know your in the back Joey Matthews! And I know, that Christian York is not here, because earlier on today, my boys gave that punk the beating of his life, and gave him a one way ticket to a hospital bed!

The crowd boo, as Callis, Dinero and Angel look pleased with themselves./

Styles: So Matthews is here tonight alone?

Funk: Don Callis is a sneaky sonuva bitch Joey.

Callis: So the way I see it Joey Matthews, you have two choices: number one, you can get your stinking ass outta this arena right now, with your tail inbetween your legs like the bitch you are, or you can come out here and fight my men in a handicap match!

Joey Matthews versus Julio Dinero and The Angel w/Don Callis

After a few moments, Joey Matthews comes running out from the back to big cheers from the crowd. Callis jumps to the outside of the ring, as Matthews knocks Dinero do the outside with a clothesline. Matthews turns around and exchanges right hands with Angel, backing Angel into a corner. Matthews jumps onto the second rope and continues to punch the face of Angel, before jumping down and sending Angel across the ring. Matthews charges, but Angel catches Matthews with a clothesline, 1...2...Matthews kicks out! Angel picks up Matthews, as Dinero rolls into the ring. Dinero and Angel send Matthews into the ropes and go for a double clothesline but Matthews ducks, and knocks Dinero and Angel down with a double clothesline of his own! The crowd are solidly behind Joey Matthews as he waits for Angel to get up, before measuring him with two consecutive super kicks, knocking Angel down to his knees. Matthews comes off the ropes and takes down Angel with a bulldog, 1...2...Dinero breaks the count up! Dinero picks up Matthews and nails a back body drop. Dinero gets to his feet and drags Matthews to his feet, before going for a Russian legsweep, but Matthews fights out of it, and connects with a reverse DDT, 1...2...Angel breaks the count up! Angel grabs Matthews by the throat and lifts him off the canvas, before power bombing Matthews to the mat with both hands. Callis is shouting at Dinero and Angel to injure Matthews, as Angel picks up Matthews once again, but once again Matthews fights back with a pair of European uppercuts, followed by a inzuguri, WHAM! Angel rolls out of the ring after a stiff inzuguri, but Julio Dinero is on the top rope, and Joey Matthews walks right into a superkick to the face. Dinero hooks the leg, 1...2...3!

Winners: Julio Dinero and The Angel

Styles: Well Joey Matthews put up one hell of a fight there, but the odds were just too great.

Don Callis has a chair in hand as he rolls into the ring, and it looks like Dinero and Angel are going to inflict more punishment on Joey Matthews, but before they can, Balls Mahoney and Chilly Willy rush down to ringside, as Callis, Angel and Dinero bail, and go back up the aisle smiling.

Funk: That sonuva bitch Don Callis is gonna get hurt one day Joey, and I can’t wait for that day, ‘cause that man is a slimeball.

The Langoss Brothers come out to the ring next. Bill Langoss, as usual, gets on the microphone to chants of “fuck you Langoss, fuck you”.

B.Langoss: Fuck you Philadelphia! See, me and my little brother Dean, for years we have known that we are the toughest son of a bitches in professional wrestling today! And last week, I got the opportunity to face Sabu, a hardcore icon himself. But ya see, I proved to you people just how violent I man, when I kicked that guys ass all over this ring!

The crowd boo.

Styles: That’s not what happened at all: it was Bill Alfonso and Jerry Lynn that cost Sabu the damn match!

B.Langoss: But as much as I know that victory was impressive, I still can’t stop thinking’ about one man: The Sandman. See Sandman, you embarrassed me and my little brother on our debut here in EWI, and that is simply forgivable. So, seeing as we have another Pay Per View comin’ up, me and my little brother Dean would like to challenge YOU Sandman, to bring a partner of your choice to Paralysis, to face the most violent tag team in this industry today, The Langoss Brothers! Now, ‘m perfectly aware that you ain’t hear tonight, so next week, next week bring your ass to Philadelphia, and let’s see if you got the balls, to take on the Langoss Brothers, the most violent tag team in wrestling today!

The Langoss Brothers go into the back to boos, as we go for the last break of the evening.

Commercial Break

Styles: Well it’s going to be interesting to see The Sandman’s reaction to that challenge next week Terry.

Funk: Well I’ve known The Sandman for a long, long time Joey, and he ain’t never backed down from a fight, and I don’t think he’ll back down from this one neither.

Styles: Well what an out of control night it has been here at Viking Hall, but it is now time for the main event.

Scott Steiner and Jerry Lynn w/Bill Alfonso versus Tommy Dreamer and Sabu

Steiner and Lynn get major heel heat, but Dreamer and Sabu blow the roof off Viking Hall with cheers from the crowd. The referee has not control in this match, as teiner and Dreamer meet in the aisle with right hands, and Sabu and Jerry Lynn put each other down with right hands as well. Dreaamer charges at Steiner down the aisle, and Steiner flips Dreamer into the crowd, before following him through the crowd. In the ring, Lynn whips Sabu into the ropes and locks in a sleeper hold, but Sabu quickly jacks the jaw of Lynn with a jawbreaker, followed by a swit spinning heel kick, 1...2...Lynn kicks out! Dreamer and Steiner exchange right hands all through the crowd, and quickly out of sight into the backstage area, leaving Lynn and Sabu in the ring to duke it out. Sabu whiops Lynn into the ropes and goes for a dropkick but Lynn counters it with a sitout power bomb, 1...2...Sabu kicks out! Lynn picks up Sabu and chops his chest, but Sabu fires the chops right hand, and nails Lynn with a series of headbutts to the face, followed by a snap suplex, 1...2...Lynn kicks out! Sabu asks for a chair, but is instead blindsided by Bill Alfonso who nailsSabu with a chairshot top the back while Sabu reaches outside of the ring trying to get a chair. Lynn gets back to his feet, and whips Sabu into the path of Bill Alfonso who swings the chair, but Sabu dropkicks the chair into the face of Bill Alfonso. Sabu sits on Bill Alfons choking him, but Jerry Lynn smashes the skull of Sabu with a steel chairshot, not once, not twice, but three fucking times! Sabu is busted wide open as Lynn drags Sabu to his feet and hits the Cradle Piledriver, 1...2...3!

Winners: Scott Steiner and Jerry Lynn

Styles: What an out of control match! That was chaos!

Scott Steiner and Tommy Dreamer re-emerge from the back, still beating the crap out of each other, as Jerry Lynn and Bill Alfonso stand tall over Sabu, as Damagecomes to an end.

Styles: I still don’t get what Jerry Lynn and Bill Alfonso have against Sabu, but this rivallary is spiralling out of control Tommy Dreamer and scott Steiner are soion going to destroy each other! What a night! What chaos!

EWI DAMAGE

Live on HBO!

Thursday 9th December 2004

---MAIN EVENT---

Scott Steiner versus Sabu

---UNDERCARD---

Balls Mahoney and Chilly Willy versus 2 Opponents Of Don Callis’ Choosing

Roadkill w/Danny Doring versus Jay Briscoe w/Mark Briscoe

Dean Langoss w/Bill Langoss versus Joel Maximo w/Jose Maximo

Not the way I would have booked the tournament...I would have gone with Doring-Roadkill v. Briscoes, Balls & Chilly against whoever Callis puts in i would keep, but I'd have the Langoss team against Los Maximos, and that's three teams in the tournament.

Then you have York and Matthews in, Dinero and Angel in, and Williams and Hatred in.

EWR-wise I'd book 2 TLC matches and then a 2 on 2 tag match for the Titles and just written it up like some suicidal 12-man Armageddon match or something.

Then again, my diaries suck. :lol:

Oh, and at some point down the road, perhaps you could mention that the ECW copyright ran out and a certain EWI member bought it, only to feud with Heyman over it's use? Off the top of my head I'm thinking a Piper-Heyman argument would be awesome...and I have no idea why Piper's the first one to come to mind. Hogan's second, so maybe I'm having an old-school relapse...