Why was Steve Burna (from Blues Clues) fired?

Guest George

You're an (even bigger) idiot.

Well no shit it doesn't appeal to you, THE PROGRAMMES ON NICK JR. ARE AIMED AT CHILDREN NORMALLY IN BETWEEN THE AGES OF 2-8.

Jesus..

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

I can just imagine angry mobs of 4 year olds chanting 'YOU SOLD OUT, YOU SOLD OUT', if he ever wants to get back into presenting he should join the disney channel, think of the heat he'll generate.

You're an (even bigger) idiot.

Well no shit it doesn't appeal to you, THE PROGRAMMES ON NICK JR. ARE AIMED AT CHILDREN NORMALLY IN BETWEEN THE AGES OF 2-8.

Jesus..

When I was that young, I thought Nick Jr. was shit too. Then again, all I ever watched was the Weather Channel, ESPN, and The Simpsons. So I'm not normal.

Nick must think that the kids are morons (Well most are)...

They had this ad for a Live Blue's Clues at Universal, and the guy that was supposed to be Joe (the host that replaced Steve), isn't even the same guy.

WTF?!

Is Nick purposely trying to fuck with the minds of little kids?

It's shit like that that woke me up the bullshit.

EX: Rick Moranis as Louis Tully in Ghostbusters. I go to Universal at the Ghostbuster thing (When I was like 6), and they don't even have him.

AS A KID, YOU EXPECT THAT SHIT!!!

Errr...excuse my french, but that show IS GODDAMN STUPID. The clues are so obviously there, which is why I NEVER tune in to Nick Jr. All the shows are retarded. Now there's even...you guess it...HI-5! NOOOOOOOO!