Lord Nibbler

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Violence - Blink 182

Anthem Part 2 - Blink 182

So Far So Good - Story of the Year

Burn Burn - Lost Prophets (Only song I actually like on the new album)

There Is - Box Car Racer

There's probably more but I just can't think of them at the moment.

And I actually kinda like Sum 41, does that make me weird. I used to play, All Killer No Filler, religiously and I prefer Does This Look Infected even more, there's something about the sound that I just love (Especially in DTLI) :\

Edited by YI

Guest Angry Baboon

I just can't respect anyone who considers Tool a bad band.

Funnily enough I do like them, but I'm in the weird ass 1% demograph that hates everything after Undertow.

Guest bukkake bandit

Mudvayne - Not Falling

Metallica - I Disappear/Until It Sleeps/Enter Sandman

Seether - Broken

Taproot - I/Again And Again

Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue

Cold - Gone Away

Modest Mouse - Trailer Trash

Sum41 - Hell Song

Slipknot - Sic

"Toxic" by Britney Spears

"Enjoy The Silence" by Depeche Mode (not a bad band but the guy I used to live with loved them and so I have bad flashbacks of them as living with him was not a good time. I can still appreciate this song though)

"A Little Respect" by Erasure (classic song but a group also appreciated by the guy, but I rememberd my love for the song after they sang it in Scrubs.)

Everything by Girls Aloud has a catch in it, something that makes me unable to ignore it (like in Sound Of The Underground it had the pseudo-surf riff, exactly at the time I was into Beach Boys andA song by electro group Console which had a similar sound - without the horrible girlie connotations)

"Last Train Home" by Lost Prophets (sorry but I can't get excited by such groups though this is actually very good.)

That;ll do for now. I'm not feeling very scathing tonight.

Guest bukkake bandit

You consider Metallica a bad band? I realize their new stuff is crap, but their 80's stuff was great, everything pre-Black Album.

I think everything pre-Black Album is overrated.

• Admin

I object. Take That were legendary - the only bad thing about them is their awful solo careers, including Robbie Williams. But Take That were pure comedy gold, looking back at their videos they look like such rent boys.

Object all you want - Take That were awful, and paved the way for other awful acts like Boyzone, Westlife, Five etc. Of course, my distate for modern pop may influence my opinion ;)

And Robbie Williams solo career > Take That

You consider Metallica a bad band? I realize their new stuff is crap, but their 80's stuff was great, everything pre-Black Album.

It's not going to do any good, Anthony doesn't like metal (despite loving Tool, APC etc.)