Weezer - Dopenose

D12 - My Band

:o Dope nose is an awesome song :D

Mine would be

Weezer- Knock down drag out

Weezer- Slave

Blink 182- Feeling this

Blink 182- Mutt

Rage Against The Machine- Maggie's farm (The beginning is cool but the rest sucks imo)

Broken by Seether sucks, but the one featuring Amy Lee sounds so much better.

Agreed. Amy Lee adds a lot to the song, and the strings near the end (which were brought in by her) make the song extra cool. I find when strings are used right in a song, it adds a lot.

"Butterfly" by Crazy Town was awful, but the rest of their first album was alright, and I love their second album. Of course, most people heard "Butterfly" and didn't give 'em a chance...

On the bright side, Shifty's solo CD is coming out on July 13th I believe. That should produce some hits...

EDIT: "Out Of Control" by Hoobastank was a good song, but "The Reason" isn't the greatest. Although the entire album titled The Reason really pales in comparrison to their debut self titled album.

Edited by B-Rad

The Stooges - We Will Fall

I just can't get into this song, it's not something I want to hear from the Stooges.

The Germs - Sex Boy

Another song I have trouble getting into. I love the Germs, but this is one song I never listen to much.

Thats about all I can think of. It's hard for me to find a bad song amongst my favorite bands.

Guest 12characters

Foo Fighters - Halo

Soulfly - Fly High

Jimi Hendrix - Crosstown Traffic

Red Hot Chilli Peppers - By The Way

Marilyn Manson - User Friendly